SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

It always prints all three actors, so C being null for 2p anims is normal. What is the full call you made?

It's possible some gender check is messed up somewhere.

Nothing special.  I did have ActorB set to don't undress originally.  But removed it with the same results.  Updated to 16 already a few days ago when you first posted it.

ref.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
ref.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" refA (FemaleNPC)
ref.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" refB (Player)
ref.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isOral" 1
ref.CIOS SexoutBegin

EDIT: Also I'm not currently using Amras anims if that means anything.

Edited by t3589

Hmm. It's possible the "gender" check stuff is screwed up somewhere. There are many animations that should match that pattern. I'll check in a bit.

Regarding the other three anims, I can confirm that 715 and 610 aren't correctly positioned and am working on that problem. 201 is fine in my testing though. It should be a blowjob with the male laying on his back and the female kneeling over him.

Regarding the other three anims, I can confirm that 715 and 610 aren't correctly positioned and am working on that problem.

Ok, I have 715 fixed and am in the process of moving all the alignment adjustments over to the new system. However I found a new problem with 715 that may all or many of the animations I recently imported from AP. This one, and perhaps others, are using the penis bone for something. In the release version of sexout this isn't a problem because the default mesh isn't painted, so adjusting that bone does nothing.

In this beta however, the new mesh IS painted, and so that bone has an effect -- and with 715, it's completely wrong. The penis is being bent downward horribly to the point that the scrotum is being pushed out behind the actor.

It always prints all three actors, so C being null for 2p anims is normal. What is the full call you made?

It's possible some gender check is messed up somewhere.

Nothing special.  I did have ActorB set to don't undress originally.  But removed it with the same results.  Updated to 16 already a few days ago when you first posted it.

ref.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
ref.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" refA (FemaleNPC)
ref.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" refB (Player)
ref.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isOral" 1
ref.CIOS SexoutBegin

EDIT: Also I'm not currently using Amras anims if that means anything.

Found thie problem with this, working on it.

No, you still need positioning.

The 'adj' array is there to allow plugins like the one Odessa created for Amra to specify their own alignment adjustments, if any are needed. There was no way to specify that in the previous betas, so no way for sexout to apply any 'default' adjustments. Sexout itself is also switching to it internally, rather than the existing huge if/elseif block that makes the adjustments based on anim #.

Animation 5001 has Actor A rotated 180 deg.

Actor B is off center

Animation 5401 has Actor C rotated 180 deg.

There might some other incorrect offsets too, but I can't tell with the rotation error.

I observed animations not triggering with Sexout Sex and MSex Veronica, but I

need to determine whether it's mod-related or specific animation # related. It might

be the F/F oral animations.

This was with 93b5 and the new Amra esp.

Thanks. F/F oral and some others weren't working with beta5, they are in beta6. I'll check 5001 and 5401.

803 is also missing texture/mesh/something for the 'toy', the others might be as well (pipe/baton/bottle/wrench). I think I have those disabled in release for that reason and just forgot.

Animation 203 is not working in my game. The actors come together, and neither animates. I am using 93b6 and the new Amra esp, but I do not think is one of his animations.

I'll check if it's one of sexouts.

In beta7 or beta8 there will be a hotkey or something that will print the animation # and the plugin it came from to make debugging this stuff easier.

@Thenryb: I just tested and sexout's 203 works fine for me, and so does Amra's 203. (incidentally, you can't distinguish between Amra/Sexout animations by checking tokens).

If you were using Amra's replacer, did you uninstall it?

My plugin does not fix the replacer animations that became broken, it adds new copies of them (that work) instead.

In an "emergency" you can get the plugin name that registered the animation similar to how you get the anim count.. in fact you can get both this way, rather than checking inventory. Open console and click on an actor. Instead of typing 'inv', type both of these:

NX_GetEVSt "Sexout:started::plugin"
NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:started::anima"
The first should print the plugin name, the second the anim #.

@Thenryb: I just tested and sexout's 203 works fine for me, and so does Amra's 203. (incidentally, you can't distinguish between Amra/Sexout animations by checking tokens).

If you were using Amra's replacer, did you uninstall it?

My plugin does not fix the replacer animations that became broken, it adds new copies of them (that work) instead.

I uninstalled Amra's replacer before installing your Amra.esp. Your incidental comment was something I did not know. I was just checking the tokens with the player.inv command. Therefore I do not know what animation was attempting to be played when the players just merged and stood there doing nothing.

Guest Devianza

The new beta doesn't seem to know the difference between humans and creatures.

Super Mutants work ok with and without Odessa's new plugin for Amra's animations.

But I've tested the new beta with dogs and bloatflies, both with Odessa's new plugin and without it, and the female pc will start a human on human animation while the dog or bloatfly just stay in place.

I checked the console, I'm not seeing any errors, it says what it normally has always said.

So I used Fomm to re-install B5 over B6, and now the animations are working right again.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with B6 or because I installed B6 manually and didn't use FOMM to do so.

I guess the only way to find out is to uninstall B5 again and then install B6 with FOMM and see what happens.

Edit: Ok, I uninstalled B5 via FOMM and installed B6 with FOMM, then made sure to agree to overwriting all the files, then I re-loaded my save and the issue was back, the female PC would pick a human on human animation while the dog just stands there.  I then uninstalled B6 with FOMM and re-installed B5 and re-loaded my save and the animations went back to working properly.

In short, B6... is being very.. very.. naughty.

I'd try to be more informative but I have a pretty bad headache tonight, sorry.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with B6 or because I installed B6 manually and didn't use FOMM to do so.

I guess the only way to find out is to uninstall B5 again and then install B6 with FOMM and see what happens.

I used FOMM and saw the same thing, actually, so I doubt reinstalling B6 via FOMM will show any change in behavior.

Guest Devianza

I used FOMM and saw the same thing, actually, so I doubt reinstalling B6 via FOMM will show any change in behavior.

I wish I had seen your post before I went to all that trouble.  But as you can see in my edited post, B6 is bugged when it comes to creatures.

But I have faith in Mr. Pride, he'll have this issue squared away in no time.

Btw, I also tried doing a clean save with B6, didn't make a difference, dogs and bloatflies are buggered regardless.

I'm not in a part of the game where there are any deathclaws so I couldn't test those, or Czandors.  But I'm going to assume since Bloatflies are boogered, so are the other bugs and animals. 

It sounds like B5 had an issue with knowing when to do a gay sex act and when that got fixed in B6, the animal picker got pissy.

I'm sure Mr. Pride will figure it out.. its probably just one line of code that needs to be put back in or tweaked.

Guest Devianza

Did you update NX to version 16 as required? It has a new function that sexout needs in order to properly handle creatures.

Edit: Updated OP, thought I'd mentioned this. Oops!

I've been using NX 16 since you released B5 since when I tried to run B5 with NX15, the game popped up a warning saying I needed a newer version.  SO I quickly quit the game, installed NX16, and B5 worked like a charm. 

The issue popped up today when I went to test B6, at first I didn't notice it because I'm not really the "furry type" but Veronica got nailed by a dog and I noticed the animation wasn't playing right, so I decided to use sexoutkey to test it with my PC.  I blamed the issue on Fertile Breeder at first so I removed Fertile Breeder and did a clean save, but the issue persisted until I rolled back to B5.

post-626249-0-89404100-1427782174_thumb.jpg