SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Wouldn't be a bad idea for someone to take over Sexout if they feel so inclined.

I thought Pride was still doing any bug fixes, he just was on hold for new features. Hopefully he just busy with work or other projects or needs a break, to me all that craziness has resulted in zero change to how I already knew the world was, and if Steam does it again it will still be no different to me, people including me may rant and wail for or against but eventually just settle down.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for someone to take over Sexout if they feel so inclined.

I thought Pride was still doing any bug fixes, he just was on hold for new features. Hopefully he just busy with work or other projects or needs a break, to me all that craziness has resulted in zero change to how I already knew the world was, and if Steam does it again it will still be no different to me, people including me may rant and wail for or against but eventually just settle down.

I believe he isn't dong anything for Sexout bug fixes or not. He might surprise us with a small fix or so here and there but I wouldn't hold out much hope more than that. He can always surprise us :).. hopeful thinking however only gets us so far.

If we want features additions, or bug fixes it would be as Loogie stated, beneficial is someone would take over the mod. Besides if Pride does step in once in a while to give a hand it would only be a plus.

Guest tomm434

Still having this script error in beta 11.

post-187071-0-84900800-1432334094_thumb.jpg

Never mind  this issue I'm having with anims - it happens on stable version too with every anim or sex type.

EDIT:

Thanks for fixing bugs, Odessa.

Guest tomm434

I had anims not playing but I reinstallled sexout packages  and it works fine thanks. I'll let you know if I meet more bugs.

Guest tomm434

Console dumps again in beta 12.

post-187071-0-71281100-1432340023_thumb.jpg

Also anim counter is 803 - it's missing meshes.

Also don't you think that this anim shouldn't be in random picked? That's Anal if I'm not mistaken but it seems like anim from ZAZ or something.

Here are screen shots of two animations which occurred after I installed Beta 12. The first is animation no. 5101 initiated through dialogue from Sexout Strapons mod (I suspect it has not been updated lately but it has been working fine). The second is sexout animation 715 initiated via Sexout sexkey. In the 715 animation, the female is moving back and forth as intended and the male has no animation and no erection.

post-35150-0-67297300-1432340123_thumb.jpgpost-35150-0-57372500-1432340143_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2015-05-23 03-12-25-55.jpg

Also don't you think that this anim shouldn't be in random picked? That's Anal if I'm not mistaken but it seems like anim from ZAZ or something.

I actually thought the missing mesh pertaining to whatever tool the male is holding was fixed by Pride in beta 10 and he could not identify the other missing mesh. (It is in my game-you can see the pipe or wrench of whatever instrument of torture is being held.) I sure second the notion of excluding (801-804) from the random picker and would do so myself if I could figure out how to modify the random picker script. In the meantime, I have just been waiting for the ability to configure the random picker in MCM.

That animation is originally from one of the sex mods for Fallout 3; maybe Animated Prostitution. I have the 'foreign objects'

appearing in my game, which would be a pipe, beer bottle, wrench and police baton. That is one of those animations I would

love to be able to toggle off. I don't mind the concept, but the execution is another matter...

attachicon.gifFalloutNV 2015-05-23 03-12-25-55.jpg

I actually thought the missing mesh pertaining to whatever tool the male is holding was fixed by Pride in beta 10 and he could not identify the other missing mesh. (It is in my game-you can see the pipe or wrench of whatever instrument of torture is being held.) I sure second the notion of excluding (801-804) from the random picker and would do so myself if I could figure out how to modify the random picker script. In the meantime, I have just been waiting for the ability to configure the random picker in MCM.

Sexout '93 Beta 13

Changes

- 2 New anims by DManXX2: 637: Energetic doggy, and 638: Vigorous prone bone.

- Fixed alignment of anims: 610, 716, 717

- Fixed missing meshs for anims 801, 802, 803, 804

- DPV spell (XX064770) now optionally allows specifying anim and plugin, as testing convenience.

..Click Actor

NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 636 ; optional

NX_SetEVST "Sexout:Start::Plugin" "Sexout-Amra.esp" ; optional

CIOS XX064770

Known Issues

- Some of the threesome animations is misaligned.

meshes - Breeze contains the weighted penis mesh that has been in previous '93 betas. You don't need it if you already installed an old one, or use an alternative.

Sexout-93--Beta-13--May-23-2015.7z

meshes - Breeze.7z

Has the issue of NPC/NPC sex having actors rotated out of position by random amounts been fixed?

I see positions off by 30, 45, 60, 90 etc. Doesn't matter which animation is playing or which mod. It shows

up in Tryouts and Soliciting, as an example.

I'm certainly glad you're doing some work on this; nevermind the new features, just having everything that's

currently there working correctly would be wonderful.

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but I decided to open sexout.esm in the GECK to look at the Randomizer script. I did that in an earlier version and saw the various animations which were included in the randomizer, but when I opened this version the only thing I saw was a single line which said something like "scn randomizer script" and showed none of the animations which are part of the random picker. How would one actually see which animations are part of the picker?

Since '93, it's a lot more complicated (and powerful). I am still figuring it all out, but:

The animations are added to the register in fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsA - F scripts.

The random picker finds all animations matching the actors / flags in fnSexoutGetAnimIntersect, and then chooses one at random from that selection.

--

Plan for Sexout '93:

- Fix all the bugs. (I have fixed alignment for 2 threesome animations, and looking at rest).

- Add a "NoRandom" flag to the anim defs to prevent them getting chosen. I've been looking into this, but haven't got it working yet.

Standalone plugin or '94?

- MCM customization of anims in random picker, using above. Anyone interested in giving this a shot?

'94:

- Allow animations to specify custom male body suits, to solve the Amra vs Sexout penis battle.

---

@panthercom: I don't think I've tested anims without player, I'll look into it.

Thanks much for your explanation as well as for your work on this. That "no random" flag sounds very useful. Not sure how it is intended to work from the player side, but there are 5 or 6 old Fallout 3 AP animations I would like to never see again:)

Since '93, it's a lot more complicated (and powerful). I am still figuring it all out, but:

The animations are added to the register in fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsA - F scripts.

The random picker finds all animations matching the actors / flags in fnSexoutGetAnimIntersect, and then chooses one at random from that selection.

--

Plan for Sexout '93:

- Fix all the bugs. (I have fixed alignment for 2 threesome animations, and looking at rest).

- Add a "NoRandom" flag to the anim defs to prevent them getting chosen. I've been looking into this, but haven't got it working yet.

- MCM customization of anims in random picker, using above. Anyone interested in giving this a shot?

'94:

- Allow animations to specify custom male body suits, to solve the Amra vs Sexout penis battle.

---

If you're really bored a Fade To Black or "stand there doing nothing" option for creatures without animations would be cool :)
Guest tomm434

If you're really bored a Fade To Black or "stand there doing nothing" option for creatures without animations would be cool :)

In this beta cycle everyone can check if animal is valid via SexoutActorValid function before initiating act.

In this beta cycle everyone can check if animal is valid via SexoutActorValid function before initiating act.

yeah but what some mods need is the ability to trigger SexoutSpunk even if there are no animations existing yet :)

I am not sure if this is from this beta or not.  I am using version 11.  Anyway the vaginal sex animations Arma's have a new sound the is supposed to be the Flap flap, but sounds like CLICK CLICK, and sometimes a buzzer going off. and is really loud compared to other sounds.  

anyone else noticed this.

I am not sure if this is from this beta or not.  I am using version 11.  Anyway the vaginal sex animations Arma's have a new sound the is supposed to be the Flap flap, but sounds like CLICK CLICK, and sometimes a buzzer going off. and is really loud compared to other sounds.  

anyone else noticed this.

Updated to the most current version for proper support. It is found here by Odessa (not on op)..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8655-sexoutng-beta-21093b10-release-thread/?p=1188625then if it still happens post back. At least then we would be sure that it is the most current version of the beta. ;).

Plan for Sexout '93:

'94:

---

I'd roll the anim selection into the base mod. I know Pride had plans on doing it before his (hopefully temporary) retirement.