SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Both the male and female do female oral animations on "invisible partners". The female is giving head to an "invisible male" who, if visible, would be lying on his back. The male is on his knees giving head to an "invisible male" who, if visible, would be standing. I mention this even though it is an Amra animation because it goes beyond the issue of mis-alignment.

Yeah have this happening to me too.

Ok I get it, but last beta broke my game and I've lost all my 9 hours progress and stupid me I had all my saves with only beta versions of Sexout which all has been corrupted/bloated.

P.S. I have question about upperbody.nif file which is included in your latest beta version, it is compatible with Breeze's male bodies (and what about BodyMorph)? If yes, it is erected version? Also I see that meshes\characters\_male\Armor\SexoutBodysuits\qutfitmerect.nif is also included, in older Sexout versions the folders structure was different, I will test it if it will affect other Sexout mods.

The upperbody that is included is the same one that has always been there (breezes). The erect version is also the same, except that AJ has weight painted it so that it will work properly with amras animation files -- note that this has nothing to do with amra's plugin/installer which will NOT work. It WILL work with the raw animations themselves, and also with Odessa's plugin for adding Amra's animations to sexout, which will be released when this beta is complete and all of that code is tested.

I cannot pin down when it started but I get this missing mesh thing after my player character finishes sex.

post-35150-0-04269700-1426900562_thumb.jpg

It only lasts for a short time and disappears when the characters redress. I cannot figure out what mesh could be missing. I hope I am not posting this question in the wrong thread, but I only began noticing it recently and the only change I have made to my loadout is installing the latest  beta.

I'm guessing it's the liquid squirt at the end of sex.

Hmmm. Well, in comparing the xxxanims subfolder contents in my download of SexoutNG 93b4, I do not see a "creamsplash.nif" like I see in opening the same folder in an earlier version....instead what I see is a "reset.kf" file only. As usual I am just passing on observations of something I do not truly understand. I will likely try adding that nif from an older version and see what happens. Thanks for the reply.

Make sure you installed your SexoutNG 93b4 over Sexout main .

You DO still need AT LEAST CORE AND DATA from the main thread INSTALLED before you install any beta version! Let the beta overwrite whatever it wants to.

Otherwise you will be missing things besides the "splash".. ;). I am guessing by your post you didn't do that.. :(

You DO still need AT LEAST CORE AND DATA from the main thread INSTALLED before you install any beta version! Let the beta overwrite whatever it wants to.

Otherwise you will be missing things besides the "splash".. ;). I am guessing by your post you didn't do that.. :(

You are correct, sir!

You are correct, sir!

:)

Every word on Prideslayer's post is important. Each and every word. None are wasted. Read all and understand all that almighty Prideslayer writes.. :P

You are correct, sir!

:)

Every word on Prideslayer's post is important. Each and every word. None are wasted. Read all and understand all that almighty Prideslayer writes.. :P

And all ye who dare post a question which could have been answered by a careful examination of such holy writ shall be scourged! (or at least snidely scolded). Actually, I was having some issues with one of the mods and ended up having to do one of those "clean saves". During the reinstallation process, I must have simply neglected to install the core from the main thread before installing the beta. 

Guest tomm434

Prideslayer,

1)Super mutant animations

Anim counter is 1415

Mutant (ActorA) is standing in place while girl does her animation

2) Will you do MCM option to disable message on every game load?

2.10.93Beta5 in OP

Changes:

- SexoutNG Animation Registry implemented (thanks Odessa for collaboration!)

This is a fomod-ready 7z, just install it as a package with fomm/nmm/whatever.

Information for animators or those wishing to create custom animation plugins is in the Sexout wiki.

This one needs heavy testing. I've tested a little, so has Odessa, but there could be bugs still lurking. There are two more items on the todo list for this, but neither one will hold up a release if I run out of time soon.

- Implementation of the MCM menu for control over the random picker.

- Interface for modders to specify filters in an fnSexoutRun/RunFull call.

Guest Devianza

2.10.93Beta5 in OP

Changes:

Information for animators or those wishing to create custom animation plugins is in the Sexout wiki.

This one needs heavy testing. I've tested a little, so has Odessa, but there could be bugs still lurking. There are two more items on the todo list for this, but neither one will hold up a release if I run out of time soon.

I'm pretty damn bored with my current save game, so I shall drive this new beta to hell and back and see if I come across any issues.  Its been awhile since I've come across any bugs with SexoutNG, the last bug I came across was months back when the PC just no longer could have sex anymore because of stuck tokens.  I haven't run into that issue in awhile *knock on non penis wood*.

I have installed this new beta as well. I am not sure whether "bugs" would include animations which are not working properly or not, but I noticed after installation that animations 201 and 715 when activated using sexout sexkey, result in the male PC just standing there (undressed) while the female animation plays. I assume from the above post that I should not expect to see any change in the MCM menu at this time. 

Pride, are you aware at all of the vanishing actor after sex bug? I haven't tested the new Beta yet, but I am getting this problem quite often with the previous version. It happens quite often when I use Soliciting, but saying that - Soliciting is pretty much the only mod I use these days - so it's a 50/50 between Sexout and Soliciting. I ask because though, I do remember seeing this occasionally long before Soliciting came along, which makes me think it is Sexout issue. 

Basically, immediately after the sex act ends, the NPC vanishes. Sometimes it is after the anims reset, sometimes during the actual sex anim, right at the end. 

EDIT: I thought perhaps it was save-related, as whenever I used that save, it would happen. That being said, I closed the game down, reloaded the same (presumably problematic save) and it hasn't happened since. So at least that's a solution. Would be nice to know what causes it though...

I have installed this new beta as well. I am not sure whether "bugs" would include animations which are not working properly or not, but I noticed after installation that animations 201 and 715 when activated using sexout sexkey, result in the male PC just standing there (undressed) while the female animation plays. I assume from the above post that I should not expect to see any change in the MCM menu at this time.

I'll check them out, both of those should be working. 121 and 611 were disabled for now due to problems with the animations during testing, but the rest should be working.

Pride, are you aware at all of the vanishing actor after sex bug? I haven't tested the new Beta yet, but I am getting this problem quite often with the previous version. It happens quite often when I use Soliciting, but saying that - Soliciting is pretty much the only mod I use these days - so it's a 50/50 between Sexout and Soliciting. I ask because though, I do remember seeing this occasionally long before Soliciting came along, which makes me think it is Sexout issue. 

Basically, immediately after the sex act ends, the NPC vanishes. Sometimes it is after the anims reset, sometimes during the actual sex anim, right at the end. 

EDIT: I thought perhaps it was save-related, as whenever I used that save, it would happen. That being said, I closed the game down, reloaded the same (presumably problematic save) and it hasn't happened since. So at least that's a solution. Would be nice to know what causes it though...

I haven't heard of this before. I know sometimes the NPCs can sort of fall under the ground or something like that, but I think it's other non-sexout mods that cause this to happen when the NPCs are ragdolled. I've never seen it in my testing, which I do with a very limited number of mods active to avoid conflicts. The only disappearing bug that I know for sure exists in sexout itself is where you are playing in first person and relying on sexout to switch to 3rd. If the switch to 3rd can't back up far enough (like there is a wall behind the player) then the player will be invisible during the act, but become visible again after.

Test disabling some of your other mods to see if they're responsible.

I really doubt it has anything to do with soliciting. Sexout maybe, but that's somewhat doubtful also.

2.10.93Beta5 in OP

Changes:

I'm pretty damn bored with my current save game, so I shall drive this new beta to hell and back and see if I come across any issues.  Its been awhile since I've come across any bugs with SexoutNG, the last bug I came across was months back when the PC just no longer could have sex anymore because of stuck tokens.  I haven't run into that issue in awhile *knock on non penis wood*.

This bug was introduced 5 or so versions ago and fixed 2-3 versions ago. It shouldn't ever occur again, as there is now a sort of unlock scanner that runs to forcibly remove invalid locks. It can take up to 5 seconds to happen but the "forever locked" should be crushed for good.

FemaleNPC ActorA on FemalePC ActorB Oral returns 9.1 with the new one.  It returns the correct actor refs A and B, but then prints a line for actorC being null (<no name> maybe the random picker anim it chose expects a third?).  There were only two actors set.  It then unlocks A and B correctly and then quits (no mention of C further).  Worked fine last copy, b4.  What did I miss?

I'll check them out, both of those should be working. 121 and 611 were disabled for now due to problems with the animations during testing, but the rest should be working.

If you would, please check out 610 as well. It is about as bizarre as it can get. (The female body clips through the center of the male. The male is facing in the opposite directions with his hands cupped over...nothing). Frankly I cannot even tell what the participants are even trying to do. As best I can tell, it is supposed to be some sort of rear entry animation.

It could (could, maybe, could) be related with Spunk and its shaders.

I noticed that with some custom armors, the spunk's shaders, after the orgasm so then at the end of the sex animations, makes those armos to become white glowing (all body and head) until the player drinks (washing funstion).

Maybe, in combination with some body textures, the same applies making the body to become almost transparent.

I agree, indeed, that I saw this happened only with animations started by Soliciting.

Pride, are you aware at all of the vanishing actor after sex bug?

This could not be the case, it's just to narrow down a hipotetic problem. There's a common behaviour of the game that makes an actor mesh disappear during an animation if the end of the animation has not all the frames correctly keyed.

For example, your animation leasts 1 second: at second 1, all the frames must "close" their loop. If there's even a single bone where the loop was closed at 0.8 or 1.2s (for example), then in game you could see the hair disappear, or a art, or (most of the times I had this issue) the whole actor disappearing/flickering.

TL;DR it can come from animations too. I gave a new reset animation few days ago, I would like to understand if this could be the cause because I personally never had issues with that file. It would be pretty strange, however, because when you have this issue, you usually have it always, not randomly; so if this could be the problem, I more think that it comes from a specific mod which uses a specific animation with this issue.

To test it, it should be enough simply playidle the animation in TFC via console.