SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

Did you update NX to version 16 as required? It has a new function that sexout needs in order to properly handle creatures.

Edit: Updated OP, thought I'd mentioned this. Oops!

You did a few pages back. It is always a good idea at least in my opinion to use the newest NX version when using any of the Sexout Betas along with checking to be sure the NSVE is the newest beta as well. Solves lots of headaches and non related false bug reports and un-necessary embarrassment.

You did a few pages back. It is always a good idea at least in my opinion to use the newest NX version when using any of the Sexout Betas along with checking to be sure the NSVE is the newest beta as well. Solves lots of headaches and non related false bug reports and un-necessary embarrassment.

Aye, when one beta tests they should always make sure they have all the right requirements, otherwise there's no point whatsoever in beta testing.

Speaking of testing, while I was testing the differences between B5 and B6, I also noticed that while bloatfly animations work with B5 but not B6, its only the "oral animation" that continues to be used.  DIdn't there used to be a second animation that involved vaginal penetration?  Or was that animation part of User29's Breeder mod?  The current NV installation doesn't have his mod since I  heard it wasn't compatible with the newer versions of NG and Pregnancy. 

I'm going to toy around with the position changer mod today since while i heard it doesn't work with B6, and did have a habit of putting male npc's back in their underwear when using Amra's penis mesh.  I'm now using the Breeze body mod that gets rid of male underwear entirely rather than the sexout body mod that still has underwear in play unless a sex animation is playing.

Worse case scenario, the mod still has the same issues.

Or was that animation part of User29's Breeder mod? The current NV installation doesn't have his mod since I  heard it wasn't compatible with the newer versions of NG and Pregnancy.

This is true. However it is likely to be able to work with NG however some of the animations called might be the wrong ones. SCR and Pregnancy are the key mods that have major changes that have broken Breeder for the current mod lineup.

Pride i have a question ?? any idea why TFIK in fallout forces 1 side of the animation under ground ?? when i turn it off the animation will be placed where it should.

That's just sort of what foot IK 'does'. It tries to bend the leg joints to keep the foot flat on the ground. I still don't think there is any NVSE check to see if it's on or off. If there was, I'd turn it off before the start of every animation and turn it back on when done.

Also if you're using bodymorph, there's an issue with foot IK and the bodymorph skeleton right now.

Pride i have a question ?? any idea why TFIK in fallout forces 1 side of the animation under ground ?? when i turn it off the animation will be placed where it should.

That's just sort of what foot IK 'does'. It tries to bend the leg joints to keep the foot flat on the ground. I still don't think there is any NVSE check to see if it's on or off. If there was, I'd turn it off before the start of every animation and turn it back on when done.

Also if you're using bodymorph, there's an issue with foot IK and the bodymorph skeleton right now.

So that is what causes my toons legs to "spasm" sometimes. It looks like it can't make up its mind if it should be bent or straight.

I'll look into the creature thing soon. Been a busy week at work, no time lately.

No rush, B5 is working pretty well at the moment.  There only seems to be one issue with B5, and it may be an issue with B6 as well because it may have more to do with Odessa's plugin for Amra's animations.  One, or maybe two, of threesome animations, the female gets into position but the males just stand there naked, and I'm almost certain it's the threesome animation Amra made because the one that sexoutNG always used prior to Amra's animations works perfectly fine.  And a few of the twosome animations seem to have a similar issue, only the male npc's will play an animation, just not the same one as the female, and again, I'm pretty sure the animations this is happening with are Amra's.

The issue is hard to duplicate because the position changer no longer works, so I have to keep having the PC have sex in order to get to the messed up animations.  But the next time I come across the issue, I'll open up the console and get the animation number or name so I can report a proper bug report.

The issue also only seems to be happening during the Helios party that's part of Sexout Soliciting, but I doubt Soliciting is the culprit, its just that's when threesome animations tend to play the most.

As much as I adore Amra's animations, they have opened a door to weirdness...

@RC : Probably. Turn it off in the console (tfik) and see if it goes away. Usually you need to do that before aligning animations as well, since the offsets aren't really reliable with it on.

@Lycanzia We'll get it all straightened out, don't you worry your pretty little head about it.

You use tfik in the console, con_tfik in a script.

Anything that starts with con_ is a script "version" of a command that was originally only available on the CONsole.

Regardless there's nothing like "GetTFIK" that I'm aware of, which is what I need in order to turn it off and on in sexout.

I still don't think there is any NVSE check to see if it's on or off. If there was, I'd turn it off before the start of every animation and turn it back on when done.

Foot IK function was added in the previous beta released (3something), it's the same command you can do in console, with the con_ in front of it - however there's no Get, I'm not sure if there's a way to return 1 or 0

pride how is the current random picker initialized ?? is it the same as what it was just adding the animation to sexout.esm ?? with idles added and script changed to make the picker chose the idle animation ??

btw how do i test creatures and robots to make use of the current sexout system ?? human npc are ok but creatures are unclear how to set them up in sexout to make it work.