• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 11:28 AM, purpen2665 said:

Things are loading now but now it crashes upon startup. AHHHHHHHHHH

If it crashes on startup it is likely due to a missing master. If you are using MO2 a red triangle will pop up on your list of plugins and if you hover over it, it will tell you which master is needed for that mod. In this image, I disabled SexLab.esm which is a master for many mods and when I hover over DW.esp it shows that SexLab.esm is missing. You simply need to go back to the mods you have downloaded and download all the required mods and make sure that the master files are above the plugins that use them on your plugins list.

Screenshot (39).png

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, evilbom said:

Hi  anyone  got this issue before ?   because this mod work fine in LE but SSE..... Hooves turn invisible after stage 7-10+ but still hear hooves sound when walk or run

and i dont know where to look or fix this

btw i already post it in SSE topic

Cow.jpg

Did you build the hooves in bodyslide?

On 1/31/2021 at 2:43 AM, w234aew said:

Did you build the hooves in bodyslide?

thank i already found it forgot to click  check Unassigned

and i have another question ... i use iNeed to make my followers drink Cow Levelup Potion for transformation speed

they all have Hooves on Hand and Feet Horn and Udder like in picture  but not show any sight about Fur  anyone know how to fix this 

i change skee64.ini setting but not sovle my problem

----

nvm i found it  you need manual setup slavetat on them and Fur will auto show up... seem like slavetat is not auto select target

cow1.jpg

something i wish was possible, if the cow udders actually did leak along with the breast.

Because right now they serve no real purpose besides for visuals. Considering that skyrimfet is also busy with other mods i doubt that anything super significant like that would be added anytime soon anways.

I do hope that @GuruSR finds a way to fix the broken quests for paul, Also thanks for fixing the cow npc dialogue disappearing after 100 hours of game time that was an issue i always had before using your edit.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

something i wish was possible, if the cow udders actually did leak along with the breast.

Because right now they serve no real purpose besides for visuals. Considering that skyrimfet is also busy with other mods i doubt that anything super significant like that would be added anytime soon anways.

I do hope that @GuruSR finds a way to fix the broken quests for paul, Also thanks for fixing the cow npc dialogue disappearing after 100 hours of game time that was an issue i always had before using your edit.

You know what I like to see. Your c becoming Paul's permanent cow since he did bought you. I think your c has an option of being a permanent cow... least on the MCM Menu. In all honesty now that your character is a cow there no way she can have her normal life back. She is better off as a permanent farm animal for Paul.

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

Sorry for not being around too much, but, if you can list quests by name and what sections you're running into difficulties, I can make a list of what needs to be looked at, so I can possibly track down the issues.

GuruSR.

can improvement be suggest like the option of being a permanent farm cow for Paul on the MCM menu?

3 hours ago, evilbom said:

Hi i have a question  again XD

in SE version my character can change her body with BAC stage like Belly Ass Breast and Cow Eye

but for follower is not  and i don't know why or becuase they don't have the same bodysilde like Player Character ?

without the fixes followers don't mutate