So, I've gone through the dialogue, letters, map info, quest objectives, quest scenes and cleaned up everything grammar/spelling wise.  I also went and cleaned up the player references in them so they're using the one included in the aliases, so I've yet to test that all yet, but it should work right, as I did notice that sometimes it didn't work last time I tried one of the items.  Plus any items not showing up when they're supposed to, let me know, as when I get to a play-through, I'll be sure to check out the items.

The stall chair *may* have an issue on some slower machines, so I'll see about getting that delay longer, as it seems that the 1 second may not be enough for it to fade out and back in (there is a disabled bit).  I may *move* that code somewhere so I can unify it with the other functions doing it instead of repeating it all over the place.

What other items don't show up?  Can you give me as much information as you can, so when I do the quest, I can tell if it works or not for me, because (sadly) I have a fast PC and it may not happen to me.

GuruSR.

On 4/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, GuruSR said:

So, I've gone through the dialogue, letters, map info, quest objectives, quest scenes and cleaned up everything grammar/spelling wise.  I also went and cleaned up the player references in them so they're using the one included in the aliases, so I've yet to test that all yet, but it should work right, as I did notice that sometimes it didn't work last time I tried one of the items.  Plus any items not showing up when they're supposed to, let me know, as when I get to a play-through, I'll be sure to check out the items.

The stall chair *may* have an issue on some slower machines, so I'll see about getting that delay longer, as it seems that the 1 second may not be enough for it to fade out and back in (there is a disabled bit).  I may *move* that code somewhere so I can unify it with the other functions doing it instead of repeating it all over the place.

What other items don't show up?  Can you give me as much information as you can, so when I do the quest, I can tell if it works or not for me, because (sadly) I have a fast PC and it may not happen to me.

GuruSR.

Hope you can upload an update soon with all these changes and fixes you keep mentioning ?

6 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Besides the head's uneven color to the rest of the body, There is also hardly any fur and dark colored nose on her final form. She hit 26/26 already and no changes in the face. Also, does anyone have the update 1. 2 doesn't work for me since face is not completely change

20210415091141_1.jpg

20210415090312_1.jpg

Let me see if I understand, she was originally transformed at 26/26 before you played with the new updates or did you work your way through?  I know the color of the skin (texture) doesn't always match what you have (sadly, I can't do textures, maybe someone here can), the face if I recall correctly requires you to have a setting to allow changes.

Yes, nioverride settings in your SKSE\Plugins folder.

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=0 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=1 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=6 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=3 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be

That is my Overlays section from \SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini, if you don't set the bEnableFaceOverlays=1, they won't show, you can use those settings as they do work well for me.  Try those values and let me know how that went.

GuruSR.

4 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Let me see if I understand, she was originally transformed at 26/26 before you played with the new updates or did you work your way through?  I know the color of the skin (texture) doesn't always match what you have (sadly, I can't do textures, maybe someone here can), the face if I recall correctly requires you to have a setting to allow changes.

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script

That is my Overlays section from \SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini, if you don't set the bEnableFaceOverlays=1, they won't show, you can use those settings as they do work well for me.  Try those values and let me know how that went.

GuruSR.

I'll give it a shot. It was a new game with the updated patch and the latest version of Being A Cow but like I said I'm gonna try it

19 hours ago, GuruSR said:

[Overlays]

GuruSR.

I got it fix however I ran into another issue after picking up Mandy's book the dialogue option for Alcolyte won't pop up.

What quest name and objective are you seeing when that happens, as all of the quest dialogue is stuck on 1 quest that is in no relation to the original quest, so without me knowing where I'm looking, I need the quest name and what the objective says you're supposed to do.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

What quest name and objective are you seeing when that happens, as all of the quest dialogue is stuck on 1 quest that is in no relation to the original quest, so without me knowing where I'm looking, I need the quest name and what the objective says you're supposed to do.

GuruSR.

It was the Who Am I Quest and it was right after getting the Mandy's book from Farengar's bookshelf. There wasn't any prompt when I retrieve it nor was there a dialogue from Acolyte

11 hours ago, SilentOption said:

It was the Who Am I Quest and it was right after getting the Mandy's book from Farengar's bookshelf. There wasn't any prompt when I retrieve it nor was there a dialogue from Acolyte

I just tested it, I read it on the book shelf and it progressed with a new objective to go back to the Acolyte, he does have a dialogue for continuation, but I saw in your capture, that you read the book and got some sort of fame from doing so, that itself may be overriding the script on the actual book, can you try without that mod running in that situation?

GuruSR.

On 4/18/2021 at 11:11 PM, GuruSR said:

I just tested it, I read it on the book shelf and it progressed with a new objective to go back to the Acolyte, he does have a dialogue for continuation, but I saw in your capture, that you read the book and got some sort of fame from doing so, that itself may be overriding the script on the actual book, can you try without that mod running in that situation?

GuruSR.

I have to use a new save to remedy the problem. It's progressing now

6 hours ago, SilentOption said:

@GuruSR I found another bug issue with the game. I completed the quest line for being a cow and I was trying to get her some horse for her feet but the dialogue or it don't pop up. Here the attached video 

I do know that quest has a "cooldown" that has no information about that happening, so even though you've done something or not, there can be a hidden cooldown that will reset the quest later on, I've seen it, after that reset the dialogue shows up, not 100% sure if I can put in a notice that he's too busy at the moment, or something.  I'll look into it as I'm slowly going through the quests now.

GuruSR.

9 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I do know that quest has a "cooldown" that has no information about that happening, so even though you've done something or not, there can be a hidden cooldown that will reset the quest later on, I've seen it, after that reset the dialogue shows up, not 100% sure if I can put in a notice that he's too busy at the moment, or something.  I'll look into it as I'm slowly going through the quests now.

GuruSR.

Yeah that explain it after the cool down I manage to get the horse shoe on her feet

@GuruSR having an issue with the Cow's tears quest. Marc mentions that he did not declines the farms offer, and then directs the player to ask his "new friends" about it, but no other npcs arrive and the quest stalls. Any idea what is happening, how to fix it, or advance the quest?

12 hours ago, rmtsign said:

Second question:
I tired to use the levelup potion and I got the "levelup spell; levelup slot - 0" message when using the potion, but it didn't actually affect anything. Should the potions be functional?

I think you have to be a milk maid first then you can start using potions i dont remember but try that,

1 hour ago, Dark_Dragon_2015 said:

50 Ingame days of being a milkmaid and still no transformation started

I just Transformed yesterday to stage one on SE using update 2 my process was this >

Became milk maid randomly (forced by npc sigh my pure adventurer!)
waited till i had some milk and milked self
Got stage 1

that was it