On 12/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, LinksSword said:

perhaps you could work your magic with skyrimfet other less looked mod, "devious butt" They kinda left that mod also in a semi broken state, as in certain feature don't seem to work properly.

I actually don't even know what it does (or is supposed to do), but I can look at it in a while, just got Becoming Futanari updated to do some good stuff plus support the Male Working Vagina project here too.  (Hah, a male made more feminine with the Becoming Futanari mod and then making "her" a cow, with 2 rows of breasts.)

On 12/7/2020 at 5:05 PM, SilentOption said:

I fixed the issue it was a mod conflict that retextures the cows. Anyways I seem to a Paul's equipping bug issue. I can't seem to get the dialogue to post up on getting my 20/26 cow from getting iron shoes on her feet. See video below. Am I missing a step

I've run into that, have you become "owned" by Paul?  The radiant quests are not ending properly, I did a test fix for my play-through to see if I got it to work, seems Paul also is checking a value the player can't obtain for removing the armored hand hoof covers.

I'm looking at a few other fixes I may just push out fast so that people can get to them and hopefully it'll show more to find.  I just need to find out where it is to set the tats so that the face ones work, mine aren't.

GuruSR.

38 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I actually don't even know what it does (or is supposed to do), but I can look at it in a while, just got Becoming Futanari updated to do some good stuff plus support the Male Working Vagina project here too.  (Hah, a male made more feminine with the Becoming Futanari mod and then making "her" a cow, with 2 rows of breasts.)

I've run into that, have you become "owned" by Paul?  The radiant quests are not ending properly, I did a test fix for my play-through to see if I got it to work, seems Paul also is checking a value the player can't obtain for removing the armored hand hoof covers.

I'm looking at a few other fixes I may just push out fast so that people can get to them and hopefully it'll show more to find.  I just need to find out where it is to set the tats so that the face ones work, mine aren't.

GuruSR.

I fix it finally I have to complete the quest

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

GuruSR.

holy crap i forgot about "becoming futanari" i haven't used that mod since it was last updated in 2016. Certain mods i am a little uncomfortable using if they haven't been updated in quite some years due to the ever changing usually required masters such as DD and SOS and other mods that are periodically still updated. 

"devious butt" is a flatulent mod which as the name suggest throws in adult themes to the mix to make it more interesting, And has features like farting based on arousal and weight, The weight feature was requested by me because i wanted it for BAC when my cow gets fat and to pass gas for immersive reasons. But certain things are broken in the mod. like they are in the last version of BAC. 

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

holy crap i forgot about "becoming futanari" i haven't used that mod since it was last updated in 2016. Certain mods i am a little uncomfortable using if they haven't been updated in quite some years due to the ever changing usually required masters such as DD and SOS and other mods that are periodically still updated. 

"devious butt" is a flatulent mod which as the name suggest throws in adult themes to the mix to make it more interesting, And has features like farting based on arousal and weight, The weight feature was requested by me because i wanted it for BAC when my cow gets fat and to pass gas for immersive reasons. But certain things are broken in the mod. like they are in the last version of BAC. 

Ah, so what part of DB isn't working, because I've not even looked at it, I could, but I would need to know what isn't happening properly.

I updated Becoming Futanari today on the thread, so you'd need the latest version and the changes (because I don't remember what all else is in the original).  But yes, BAC's quests seem to be partially having issues, so I will most likely have the most issue with getting the bugs squashed out of those.  Plus that mech needs to be doing something when not chasing you.

GuruSR.

14 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Ah, so what part of DB isn't working, because I've not even looked at it, I could, but I would need to know what isn't happening properly.

I updated Becoming Futanari today on the thread, so you'd need the latest version and the changes (because I don't remember what all else is in the original).  But yes, BAC's quests seem to be partially having issues, so I will most likely have the most issue with getting the bugs squashed out of those.  Plus that mech needs to be doing something when not chasing you.

GuruSR.

DB, npc reactions feature, basically npcs laugh to mock you when you fart but the issue is in two things, human enemies will cease to attack you when you have this feature turn on and you fart then will instead run at you with their animation in a unarmed stance still carrying their weapons, this also effects followers and any human npc in combat.

The 2nd thing that happens is when you are riding a horse with the feature on, you will stand up while riding it and end up stuck inside the horse forcing you to reload.

The other feature is the ability to disable peeing in the mcm which doesn't actually work.

Bad luck feature which causes gas built up and when you fart it alerts nearby hostiles is a little broken i think because it is only suppose to activate near hostile npcs but it will happen even when you are inside a town for example so it seem it just detects any npcs in range. 

10 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

I don´t know why, but if i talk to Paul to make the nose ring, dialog cancel after "Slow down, tell me." and nothing happend.

And if the bandits catched me, i died inside the milk pump, because the potions there give me, drain my HP.

My ears are open for any ideas.

And godmode doesn´t help.^^

The potions the milk pump gives you are lactacid and if you happen to have Cow Live Services installed then that mod conflicts in a way. The mod has that diet system which forces you to eat cow-friendly food which Lactacid appearently doesn´t falls under. You need to make the change in the spoiler down below to fix this:

Spoiler

I've not delved into much of the quest issues, but due to my workload, I've not had time to do much work since I did minor stuff to reboot the repeatable quests, this week and weekend are a mess, so I don't expect to get anything done, so anything you're having issues with, with the quests themselves, name the quest and what dialogue you ran into issues with.  It'll help me find the issues for dialogues, or tell me what dialogue you activated that caused an item to not show up.

GuruSR.

36 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I've not delved into much of the quest issues, but due to my workload, I've not had time to do much work since I did minor stuff to reboot the repeatable quests, this week and weekend are a mess, so I don't expect to get anything done, so anything you're having issues with, with the quests themselves, name the quest and what dialogue you ran into issues with.  It'll help me find the issues for dialogues, or tell me what dialogue you activated that caused an item to not show up.

GuruSR.

thanks

On 12/26/2020 at 12:09 AM, SilentOption said:

Run into a lock up in the game when the Hunters make the first attempted capture my Cow character. It was a new game and this never happen before

Looks like a graphics crash, something tried to load a texture and failed, seen that before on other things, dark screen, can't see anything.  Only thing I can suggest is a texture optimization and see if it catches any bad textures and fixes them.  (Ordenator Texture Optimizer - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801).

GuruSR.

22 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Looks like a graphics crash, something tried to load a texture and failed, seen that before on other things, dark screen, can't see anything.  Only thing I can suggest is a texture optimization and see if it catches any bad textures and fixes them.  (Ordenator Texture Optimizer - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801).

GuruSR.

I fix it my starting a new game instead of my backup save

On 12/28/2020 at 9:04 AM, SilentOption said:

I fix it my starting a new game instead of my backup save

I would double check the textures, because I know some of the ZaZ objects have errors in their textures that the optimizer fixed.  Before that, I was getting freezes and CTDs around too many milk stations, now, none.  It does help stability if all of the textures in the game are of the same type, other variations work, but who's to say which one is more stable in the game.  I'm using DX1 for my textures and it seems stable, but I see all sorts of versions and who knows how those implementations in the game work 100% or not.

22 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

@GuruSR I am a little confused, what files do I download for your update to work correctly? Thanks.

This page, a few entries back shows a link to the latest version which you need to use my patches.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I would double check the textures, because I know some of the ZaZ objects have errors in their textures that the optimizer fixed.  Before that, I was getting freezes and CTDs around too many milk stations, now, none.  It does help stability if all of the textures in the game are of the same type, other variations work, but who's to say which one is more stable in the game.  I'm using DX1 for my textures and it seems stable, but I see all sorts of versions and who knows how those implementations in the game work 100% or not.

This page, a few entries back shows a link to the latest version which you need to use my patches.

GuruSR.

the optimizer ruin the texture on my nords, elf and other vanilla races into a blue color. I prefer if I don't use it. Now I have to start fresh again