sims 4 tounge rigged

Good luck with this one!

The colour can maybe fixed with a tattoo overlay?

Looking forward to more news! :D

i dont know with tato overlay,

the tounge are accesories, not part of head mesh (tato overlay only applied to body mesh right?)

i'm still learning the basic here, (still reading uv mapping :blink: ), so maybe slow movement in tounge mesh, unless someone create one if want a fast progress

Good luck with this one!

the tounge are accesories, not part of head mesh (tato overlay only applied to body mesh right?)

i'm still learning the basic here, (still reading uv mapping :blink: ), so maybe slow movement in tounge mesh, unless someone create one if want a fast progress

It's not my area of expertise so can't really comment, I'm happy with the progress and no rush :)

It was an idea as the female soft lunar eclipse penis mesh is actually applied as a tattoo,

This way it shows on a nude outfit but then is hidden by a brow accessory for clothed situations,

Maybe helpful for future implementation :)

Good luck with this one!

i'm still learning the basic here, (still reading uv mapping :blink: ), so maybe slow movement in tounge mesh, unless someone create one if want a fast progress

I see what you are saying but in my limited experience accessories (as separate objects) can pick up colors that are applied to the sim mesh. These tails are wings pick up colors from I think the lower back, and horns and other accessories I have seen regularly pick up a color from the top of the head. Where exactly are these spots idk and where it would be for a toungue, beats me, but I suspect the reason these are picking up colors from other obects is because they have no specified mapping of their own. post-1899522-0-98588000-1506553528_thumb.png

Idk why any of that would really help now that i have said it but great work on the toungue, people want this as much as bouncing boobies and autonomy I am sure. No pressure. ;)

Good luck with this one!

i'm still learning the basic here, (still reading uv mapping :blink: ), so maybe slow movement in tounge mesh, unless someone create one if want a fast progress

It's not my area of expertise so can't really comment, I'm happy with the progress and no rush :)

It was an idea as the female soft lunar eclipse penis mesh is actually applied as a tattoo,

This way it shows on a nude outfit but then is hidden by a brow accessory for clothed situations,

Maybe helpful for future implementation :)

i tried to overidde tatto in s4s, but no mesh tab there, 

so for the moment, i use tongue as accesories

i will try to look lunar eclipse package then

thankyou

The sims 4 sims are sorely in need of a real tongue. This seems to be a great start to something amazing. Good luck and thanks!

thankyou ..

Ooooooooh!!!!! Aaaaaah!!!! Look what this could make sims doooo.... at Sims 3 and OKW animations....

All the best for your work and goooood luck autobanned! I m your fan! Funny nick too!

Greetings and pleeeease keep on the work - we really neeeeeed this.

Mariana

thats because every time i register an ID, it says already picked,.. :D

thankyou

Good luck with this one!

I see what you are saying but in my limited experience accessories (as separate objects) can pick up colors that are applied to the sim mesh. These tails are wings pick up colors from I think the lower back, and horns and other accessories I have seen regularly pick up a color from the top of the head. Where exactly are these spots idk and where it would be for a toungue, beats me, but I suspect the reason these are picking up colors from other obects is because they have no specified mapping of their own. attachicon.gif09-26-17_2-51-23 PM.png

Idk why any of that would really help now that i have said it but great work on the toungue, people want this as much as bouncing boobies and autonomy I am sure. No pressure. ;)

yes, i understand that now, because texture it self have a map rule, unfortunately there are no spot for tounge, but you can choose spot for accesory

that help me, thankyou

Wow, and just like that, there is a tongue. This community doesn't stop surprising me.

What's the tutorial about adding bones? Is there an actual tutorial that explained the process you went through or is this something you had to figure out on your own?

There are most certainly more things that would gain a lot with bones.

Thank You for sharing this, it's a start of something amazing. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Does this by any chance conflict with the Denton's breast movement mod? It stops the breast animations from working when this is installed.

should be not, this is custom rig, same like azmodan penis bone,

but i will check it out ... 

This happened quite a while ago and I knew I should have reported it. But it slipped my memory. I didn't see anyone else complain about it so I assumed it was a fault with my game.

Does this by any chance conflict with the Denton's breast movement mod? It stops the breast animations from working when this is installed.

This happened quite a while ago and I knew I should have reported it. But it slipped my memory. I didn't see anyone else complain about it so I assumed it was a fault with my game.

yes it is conflict,

azmodan tries to combine the bone, i will check it after he finish it

it's done,

silly me, i forgot to change cas_L_breast Flags

you can redownload it, or wait azmodan upload new version for tounge+penis bone

yes it is conflict,

it's done,

Hi autobanned, I just checked you rig.. dos it work correctly when you bend/move rotate the tongue bones?

yes it is conflict,

it's done,

Hi autobanned, I just checked you rig.. dos it work correctly when you bend/move rotate the tongue bones?

i think it work ok with tounge mesh that i create,

i copied it from bone Head

this is the coordinate bone in blender 

b__Tounge__1
X -0.0000002
Y -0.028
Z 1.673

b__Tounge__2
X -0.0000002
Y -0.054
Z 1.674

b__Tounge__3
X -0.0000002
Y -0.074
Z 1.674

b__Tounge__4
X -0.0000002
Y -0.085
Z 1.674

oh, about weight mesh, i use automatic weight (to lazy doing painting)

i made ww animation if you want to look, dont forget to equip the tounge mesh first.