sims 4 tounge rigged

11 hours ago, autobanned said:

i tested but with aging up mod (take to looong if using aging up on vanilla game) >> http://modthesims.info/d/602990

here video capture for male

Reveal hidden contents

and this one for female

Reveal hidden contents

for your case (head mesh are gone) that because you use head replacement for 1.36 game version and use it in 1.35 game version (or vice versa)

check your game version, if still on 1.35 then use this one : https://goo.gl/Ghynxm

I'm using the current version (1.37.35.1010.)  I added the mods back in just now to get some screenshots of the glitch.

Alexander Goth as a child and then aged up to a teen

28DRuMs.png

The files I'm using are NANDONG_yfHeadDefault, NANDONG_ymHeadDefault and NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.  Through exclusionary testing, it's only the first two that are causing the glitch to happen.  I have only used the 1.36 version, but I doubt using the 1.35 version would change anything since I'm on 1.37.  Maybe it just needs to be updated for the current patch?

28 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I'm using the current version (1.37.35.1010.)  I added the mods back in just now to get some screenshots of the glitch.

Alexander Goth as a child and then aged up to a teen

28DRuMs.png

The files I'm using are NANDONG_yfHeadDefault, NANDONG_ymHeadDefault and NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.  Through exclusionary testing, it's only the first two that are causing the glitch to happen.  I have only used the 1.36 version, but I doubt using the 1.35 version would change anything since I'm on 1.37.  Maybe it just needs to be updated for the current patch?

Are you using the mod that removes the EA eyelashes? That one isn't compatible with this mod and maybe causes this

26 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Are you using the mod that removes the EA eyelashes? That one isn't compatible with this mod and maybe causes this

I'm not.  My only script mods are WickedWhims, MC Command Center, MC Woohoo, Basemental Drugs and DramaticGamer's Extreme Violence mod.

The rest of my CC is just clothes, hairs, traits etc.

EDIT:  The problem is solved!  I re-downloaded the files and they're working now.  The only thing I can figure is that they must have corrupted somehow during the download.

5 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I'm not.  My only script mods are WickedWhims, MC Command Center, MC Woohoo, Basemental Drugs and DramaticGamer's Extreme Violence mod.

It's likely to be among the latter part I think, this mod is actually a replacement rather than a script,

I've had the same issue but not with the tongue, it was when I tried to use said lash remover with the "EA teeth begone" replacement mod, could be something in that area, hope you find it soon and good luck!

50 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

EDIT:  The problem is solved!  I re-downloaded the files and they're working now.  The only thing I can figure is that they must have corrupted somehow during the download.

glad it works, i tought your alex goth missing head because using cc, i tried several times aging up, i dont had missing head experience

happy simming

On 11/22/2017 at 12:41 PM, VelvetKiss said:

I think you already found my problem. I have that no eyelash mod installed. It never occurred to me that was a whole head replacement mod.

Yup! That was it! Thank you so much for the tongue and the help! 5a15c434594d7_11-22-17_1-36-50PM.thumb.png.55fa2b51301b93b77de55a2204949d17.png

How did you get the tongue so pink? Mine shows up Bright red. Is it a separate download? Or from equipping accessories instead of default?

1 hour ago, ShadyCat said:

How did you get the tongue so pink? Mine shows up Bright red. Is it a separate download? Or from equipping accessories instead of default?

Nope, same download as everyone else unless they recently changed it. Try turning down the saturation or contrast on your monitor. 

25 minutes ago, VelvetKiss said:

Nope, same download as everyone else unless they recently changed it. Try turning down the saturation or contrast on your monitor. 

I have the 3 Nandong files - Overrideslider, yHeadDefault, ymHeadDefault. And also the Azmodian22 female and male tongue blend. ( I also have Azmodian22 update rig and took out denton47) Is that correct?

5 hours ago, ShadyCat said:

I have the 3 Nandong files - Overrideslider, yHeadDefault, ymHeadDefault. And also the Azmodian22 female and male tongue blend. ( I also have Azmodian22 update rig and took out denton47) Is that correct?

tongue blend file are for animator, you can safely deleted that file.

for Amzodan22 update rig can be replaced from ww file (file name are TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package)

you must took out denton47 older rig, but dont remove new rig override from ww LL version 115j

and for color for the tongue, if yours were red, then you must be downloaded from my dropbox, its an older version.

the new one, i use wild_guy color texture, more pink than before.

26 minutes ago, sames99113 said:

Is there a new version of mesh? i downloaded from drop box and can't find another accessories version mesh.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r4wbmdxsfzy4saa/AAB7a9Hgh9MafPFB7GqhVAhba?dl=0

tongue as accessories, then you need this file in your mods folder

1. customtonguemesh1/2.package

2. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mathys27 said:

I got a problem with the mod, my tongue is cliping out my skull to the right, it's literraly hanging and flying outside my mouth, i have both the head repalcement and the NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package.

Could you post screenshot tounge problem? 

48 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

Yep

Did you use height slider mod? 

Or could you post screenshot when sim are sitting in chair? (Whole body)

This is a new glitch for me, cause it look like the tounge are in the back of his head, and it should not like that. 

Except if the Sims are little bent his body to front..

25 minutes ago, autobanned said:

Did you use height slider mod? 

Or could you post screenshot when sim are sitting in chair? (Whole body)

This is a new glitch for me, cause it look like the tounge are in the back of his head, and it should not like that. 

Except if the Sims are little bent his body to front..

Yeah it manly happen when the sims doesn't stand still

I heard the height mods are not compatable with WW, you're going to run into more and more problems if you continue to use the height slider mod, probably best to just remove that mod if you don't want to see broken animations/floating body parts etc.

25 minutes ago, Simite said:

I heard the height mods are not compatable with WW, you're going to run into more and more problems if you continue to use the height slider mod, probably best to just remove that mod if you don't want to see broken animations/floating body parts etc.

I don't have any Height mod, so thats strange, only boobs one.

edit: i just found that my Animated penis has glitched to, i will try to find if dowloaded a height mod by mistake.

1 minute ago, mathys27 said:

I don't have any Height mod, so thats strange, only boobs one

Sorry, the first thing Autobanned asked was did you use height mod and the first thing you responded was Yeah, so I thought you had. This must be a different issue.

25 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

Yeah it manly happen when the sims doesn't stand still

does your problem look like this ?

Spoiler

5a2a8454a4c44_flyingtounge.jpg.3c12d51119c386c3058f352b48fca670.jpg.8f559d8cd02bc8060d89afc0d04f6cdd.jpg

Spoiler

5a4d90c823c83_simleanback.jpg.769b319b8874c9ba59dde2c1066c5949.jpg5a4d90cacc518_simleanforward.jpg.4d3a9a884fa0d0cf33b9c6302d0ba72d.jpg5a4d90cc0b8a2_simleanleft.jpg.790481b4cfeea3c6860b08497a8fef6c.jpg5a4d90cd8545c_simleanright.jpg.24cb39d61228332de286d0a95eadf909.jpg

if this the problem, then there is posibility you dont have custom rig or you have another custom rig in your mods folder

here i attach sample pose pack to test (you need andrew pose pack) 

sample.package

7 minutes ago, autobanned said:

does your problem look like this ?

Hide contents

5a2a8454a4c44_flyingtounge.jpg.3c12d51119c386c3058f352b48fca670.jpg.8f559d8cd02bc8060d89afc0d04f6cdd.jpg

Hide contents

5a4d90c823c83_simleanback.jpg.769b319b8874c9ba59dde2c1066c5949.jpg5a4d90cacc518_simleanforward.jpg.4d3a9a884fa0d0cf33b9c6302d0ba72d.jpg5a4d90cc0b8a2_simleanleft.jpg.790481b4cfeea3c6860b08497a8fef6c.jpg5a4d90cd8545c_simleanright.jpg.24cb39d61228332de286d0a95eadf909.jpg

if this the problem, then there is posibility you dont have custom rig or you have another custom rig in your mods folder

here i attach sample pose pack to test (you need andrew pose pack) 

sample.package

9 minutes ago, Simite said:

Sorry, the first thing Autobanned asked was did you use height mod and the first thing you responded was Yeah, so I thought you had. This must be a different issue.

I had 2 rigs, that why, found the solution thx guys

On 1/3/2018 at 10:54 PM, autobanned said:

happy simming then... :smiley:

Did you make the tongue thicker in the recent release or am I imagining it? I really like the new look of it.

I believe it's one of the better improvements added to the sims. Thank you again autobanned. Thank you for creating a thing that brings the sims even closer to life.

34 minutes ago, Ruehz said:

Did you make the tongue thicker in the recent release or am I imagining it? I really like the new look of it.

I believe it's one of the better improvements added to the sims. Thank you again autobanned. Thank you for creating a thing that brings the sims even closer to life.

yes i made it more thicker, and... no you are not imagining it :smiley: