sims 4 tounge rigged

1 hour ago, Buddy16 said:

I forgot to mention but the glitch appeared after the new version of your tongue (the 10.12.2017 version) before that I used the version wild_guy posted here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87101-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/?do=findComment&comment=2056259

ok, look like i had fixed the new one. please redownload

jog.jpg.388c2a823f19a0112e482fa11e03c5fb.jpg

i havent check it thoroughly with all clothing so if you find another one, please report it so i can fix it.

thankyou very much for reporting this :smiley:

8 hours ago, autobanned said:

ok, look like i had fixed the new one. please redownload

Reveal hidden contents

jog.jpg.388c2a823f19a0112e482fa11e03c5fb.jpg

i havent check it thoroughly with all clothing so if you find another one, please report it so i can fix it.

thankyou very much for reporting this :smiley:

Just wanted to say the weird arm glitch is still a problem for me. I have multiple CC clothing that it seems to show up when a sim wears it. I can see if it affects the clothing by putting it on a vampire sim in CAS and waiting for them to do the "hiss" animation.

8 minutes ago, KaiYaoin said:

Just wanted to say the weird arm glitch is still a problem for me. I have multiple CC clothing that it seems to show up when a sim wears it. I can see if it affects the clothing by putting it on a vampire sim in CAS and waiting for them to do the "hiss" animation.

can you post screenshot, so i could know what clothing it is and kind of glitch

19 minutes ago, autobanned said:

can you post screenshot, so i could know what clothing it is and kind of glitch

These are the dresses causing the odd glitch with motions having to do with the arms/hands. Double checked and removing this mod does remove the odd glitch =).

The lacy dress(white and black) is from: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-formal/title/bridget-dress/id/1388232/

The white and gold short dress is from here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/trillyke--short-peplum-dress/id/1335087/

The vampire "hiss" animation glitches and the "pick up and use tablet" animation also glitches. I'm just guessing in general there are other animations that would also glitch out.

5a30bedad5220_12-12-17_9-43-20PM.thumb.png.6c7d9079ae62bcbcb8f18d4deff31b68.png5a30bedf52e33_12-12-17_9-43-33PM.thumb.png.af436bcffed5338aa80e46cf09341a82.png5a30bee3b6187_12-12-17_9-45-17PM.thumb.png.61a657c24e73cacb97944a7a46440cae.png

23 minutes ago, KaiYaoin said:

These are the dresses causing the odd glitch with motions having to do with the arms/hands. Double checked and removing this mod does remove the odd glitch =).

The lacy dress(white and black) is from: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-formal/title/bridget-dress/id/1388232/

The white and gold short dress is from here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/trillyke--short-peplum-dress/id/1335087/

The vampire "hiss" animation glitches and the "pick up and use tablet" animation also glitches. I'm just guessing in general there are other animations that would also glitch out.

allright, i gonna check it

thankyou

checked it, and,... no arm glitches

may i know at when you download for the tongue ?

Spoiler

1a.jpg.84b3eb69eb8049d74f3a360fd56b7f5d.jpg

Spoiler

2a.jpg.97796266b70de46f31b3c2ab0452c22b.jpg

Spoiler

3a.jpg.4fa9481d9a4f33027c0997be5e4e1ac2.jpg

Spoiler

4a.jpg.525679429ec9ac5fbd8dd21abb118a9e.jpg

Spoiler

5a.jpg.b5ef683e417108edba729e9bf65ef89c.jpg

Great work!  I look forward to the finished product.

There was an issue with the head replacement that caused me a bit of trouble.  When sims age up from child or younger into a teen or older - whether through cake, cas.fulleditmode or other means - they get a black hole where their face should be.  Everything is missing except the eyes and the mouth, they look like something out of a horror movie.  I spent several hours sorting through my mods folder trying to figure out what the issue was, and it was only fixed when I removed the default head replacement.  I'm not sure if it's an issue with the replacement itself or if it's conflicting with something, but I figured I'd report it anyway in case anybody else is having the same problem.

3 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Great work!  I look forward to the finished product.

There was an issue with the head replacement that caused me a bit of trouble.  When sims age up from child or younger into a teen or older - whether through cake, cas.fulleditmode or other means - they get a black hole where their face should be.  Everything is missing except the eyes and the mouth, they look like something out of a horror movie.  I spent several hours sorting through my mods folder trying to figure out what the issue was, and it was only fixed when I removed the default head replacement.  I'm not sure if it's an issue with the replacement itself or if it's conflicting with something, but I figured I'd report it anyway in case anybody else is having the same problem.

i tested but with aging up mod (take to looong if using aging up on vanilla game) >> http://modthesims.info/d/602990

here video capture for male

and this one for female

for your case (head mesh are gone) that because you use head replacement for 1.36 game version and use it in 1.35 game version (or vice versa)

check your game version, if still on 1.35 then use this one : https://goo.gl/Ghynxm

1 hour ago, loveme08 said:

i have a problem

Video.avi

in your video, your penis didnt animated too.

this could be you didnt have rigged penis or didnt have custom rig (custom rig are needed for tongue and animated penis)

first check your ww file in your mod folder, do you have this file : TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

if you have it, rename it and add !!! to that file, so file name became this : !!!TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

if you dont have it, update your ww mod

try that first

13 minutes ago, autobanned said:

in your video, your penis didnt animated too.

this could be you didnt have rigged penis or didnt have custom rig (custom rig are needed for tongue and animated penis)

first check your ww file in your mod folder, do you have this file : TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

if you have it, rename it and add !!! to that file, so file name became this : !!!TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package

if you dont have it, update your ww mod

try that first

ok i will try that yes i have that file in my mods folder

3 hours ago, loveme08 said:

i might have to just go straight vanilla in my sims 4 because custom content is not working as it should....

its your choice, but little more step to check why in your game the custom rig didnt working if you want still to try.

open you sims 4 folder in my documents, and press shift button+right mouse click then choose "open window command here"

in command window, type : tree /f > tree.txt (just type in bold text)

**this command will generate file name only in your mods folder, 

now, go to sims 4 mods folder, and find tree.txt file, and send it to me (you can send it via messages)

it a liitle hard for me to see file list in your mod folder by screenshot.