sims 4 tounge rigged

5 hours ago, ShadyCat said:

Hello! I'm not sure I did this correctly. The tongue is red, even when I use one of the meshes in CAS.

I imported all 6 files of yours and all 3 files from Azmodian's rig into the WW folder. What am I doing wrong?^^

no, if you use equiped tounge as accessories, then dont copy head replacement it will override the tongue as accesories mesh

you only  need this file in sims 4 folder mods if you want to have the tongue without equipped it as accessories

1. Nandong_yfHeadDefault and Nandong_ymHeadDefault package (this is head replacement for female and male)

2. Slideroverride (this is slider for re-adjusting tongue position when you change head shape/size)

if you want to equip the tongue as accesories, then you need this file in your mods folder

1. customtoungemesh1 or customtonguemesh2.package to your mod folder (but remember to remove the head replacement)

2. Slideroverride

the other file, ww_nandong_animation and are just a simple sample to see the tongue in game

you can see it in ww animation under teasing category, or you can view it using andrew posepack

1 hour ago, Giakou said:

Is this only for ppl making mods? i'm a total noob at using mods but I tried this and had tounges hanging over my sims heads...

first, make sure you have latest custom rig (its included in new wickedwhims mod 115j 30nov)

and have NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability file in your mods folder

secondly, did you use height slider mod or any head slider mod ?

On 2017-12-04 at 6:05 AM, autobanned said:

first, make sure you have latest custom rig (its included in new wickedwhims mod 115j 30nov)

and have NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability file in your mods folder

secondly, did you use height slider mod or any head slider mod ?

I always have the latest version of WickedWhims, and I have no sliders in my game. None at all except the NANDONG one. I've followed the instructions but as I said, it didn't work.

First I replaced the cmar penis with this one but that made the penis get stuck in the bed and grow like 5 cm.. So I took that one out and put in the original again. In both cases the tongues were over the sims heads...

5 hours ago, Giakou said:

I always have the latest version of WickedWhims, and I have no sliders in my game. None at all except the NANDONG one. I've followed the instructions but as I said, it didn't work.

First I replaced the cmar penis with this one but that made the penis get stuck in the bed and grow like 5 cm.. So I took that one out and put in the original again. In both cases the tongues were over the sims heads...

no, dont replace cmar penis with this one, its different.

you need this file, to fix tongue position and penis stuck

if you already have newest ww version on loverlab (ii5j), then you need to keep the rig file (file name are : TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package)

then you need (for tongue)

1. NANDONG Overide slider head jaw mouth for tongue compability.package

2. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package

3. NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package

to get this 3 file, you can get it from my dropbox or download azmodan22 custom rig

for default penis (this is ww penis have), you need this file :

1. TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package

2. TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package

no 1 file its already in ww zip file, but to make it work with custom rig, you need file no.2, and you can download it from azmodan22 custom rig

here are picture from the sims 4 mods (it only contain WW, azmodan custom rig, old_penis and tongue)

5a28a9e9b0427_modsfolder.thumb.jpg.882b3002110f843eacb6c1ac2b2b6f5b.jpg

this are the link to azmodan22 custom rig >> https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4632-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones/

and this are link to my dropbox file >> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r4wbmdxsfzy4saa/AAB7a9Hgh9MafPFB7GqhVAhba?dl=0

*) the tongue actually already included in azmodan22 custom rig, so you can use that one.

if you still have the problem, then you must be still have another custom rig mod (remove it, will solve your problem)

for example older ww custom rig, and file name are : 

1. TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package

2. Denton47_Rigs.package

7 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Hey guys and especially autobanned! :-PPPP

... looks perfect.

But in CAS it still is outside and ruins my CAS Screeeeenshooots ;-)

What have I to change or use?

Oups not inside... but high over the heads... *lol

On screenshot i see that you are in game, is this happen when sim are sitting position? 

And what tongue mesh did you use, an accessory or head replacement? 

Last one, does this always happen?

(i mean no matter time or whatever sims doing / position the tongue always above sims head?) 

8 hours ago, autobanned said:

On screenshot i see that you are in game, is this happen when sim are sitting position? 

And what tongue mesh did you use, an accessory or head replacement? 

Last one, does this always happen?

(i mean no matter time or whatever sims doing / position the tongue always above sims head?) 

Hi Autobanned!

hope you excuse me, but I really don´t know / remember, what I was doing with witch files - I tried to make my first steps for CC paintings (background) just to check out if the first try is okay. And I tried for many hours... to create some (without using Gimp).

I just randomly saw this flying tongues. I could not detect this before because I got problems to undress this sims (ww.fix_nude_outfit) solved that problem (but after the animation the simette shows up with a bh this time (WW underwear is disabled). So I fear this problem is just hidden.

I deleted the tongues files - because I go insane with to many S4 quests and descriptions in English at one time. *lol

3 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Hi Autobanned!

hope you excuse me, but I really don´t know / remember, what I was doing with witch files - I tried to make my first steps for CC paintings (background) just to check out if the first try is okay. And I tried for many hours... to create some (without using Gimp).

I just randomly saw this flying tongues. I could not detect this before because I got problems to undress this sims (ww.fix_nude_outfit) solved that problem (but after the animation the simette shows up with a bh this time (WW underwear is disabled). So I fear this problem is just hidden.

I deleted the tongues files - because I go insane with to many S4 quests and descriptions in English at one time. *lol

the tounge flying like this, right?

5a2a8454a4c44_flyingtounge.jpg.3c12d51119c386c3058f352b48fca670.jpg

this were happen when i remove custom rig,

in your case, i didnt know for sure, i only can think of is that you have other custom rig,

could be

-ww older rig (denton47 override for breast unlock movement)

-azmodan22 older rig (only penis bone)

-tongue older rig (first version have only 3 bone)

-denton47 rig (his first rig before it included in ww)

undress sims, and you use command ww.fix_nude_outfit, and you said it fix the problem, which one? the tounge or sims outfit? :D

2 hours ago, loveme08 said:

its not showing up in the Amra's ap animations? its not showing up in the animations??? its supposed to stick out?

can i know what animation name ? so i can test it out NM, i figured it out,

it's same case with other, the custom rig arent there (in your mod folder) or it conflicting with other custom rig

5a2a8df03afab_amraanimationwithtongue.thumb.jpg.bb89164f555920392d440e4e5ea433e7.jpg

23 minutes ago, autobanned said:

the tounge flying like this, right?

Hide contents

5a2a8454a4c44_flyingtounge.jpg.3c12d51119c386c3058f352b48fca670.jpg

this were happen when i remove custom rig,

in your case, i didnt know for sure, i only can think of is that you have other custom rig,

could be

-ww older rig (denton47 override for breast unlock movement)

-azmodan22 older rig (only penis bone)

-tongue older rig (first version have only 3 bone)

-denton47 rig (his first rig before it included in ww)

undress sims, and you use command ww.fix_nude_outfit, and you said it fix the problem, which one? the tounge or sims outfit? :D

can i know what animation name ? so i can test it out

OK the animations is Amra72's AP Cowgirl Front 4 Rough

2 minutes ago, loveme08 said:

what custom rig are you talking about? i dont have denton 47 rig in my mod folder and i dont have azmodan 22 older rigs or the older tongue 

that were just example custom rig that i know, it could be other. if you dont have any then just ignore it

the important thing is, the newest custom rig are in your folder (in ww 115j, file name are "TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride.package")

keep it there in your mod folder, and remove azmodan22 custom rig.

custom rig in ww 115j and newest azmodan22 custom rig are exactly same, but you have to choose one in your mod folder.

i HAVE THAT IN MY MOD FOLDER 

I HAVE THE NANDONG ANIMATION 

AND TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride

THAT'S IT ? AND IT STILL NOT SHOWING UP?

10 minutes ago, loveme08 said:

i HAVE THAT IN MY MOD FOLDER 

I HAVE THE NANDONG ANIMATION 

AND TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride

THAT'S IT ? AND IT STILL NOT SHOWING UP?

allright then, i need your list cc in your mod folder to check if there any conflicting rig

you can do it using windows explorer,

1. open your sims 4 folder using windows explorer, then shift + right click on your mod folder

2. new window pop-up, then select "open command window here"

3. window cmd show up, and type this : tree /f > treetreetree.txt 

4. send me that file (you can find it inside sims4 mods folder)