sims 4 tounge rigged

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your work, I'm also glad to see it's part of WW now. But, I suppose this isn't going to be updated for the Body Selector? I'd love to have a tongue in my game, AND remove the EA eyelashes by default. I saw a mention to Cien's No Lashes mod, but I thought it wasn't compatible now that WW has a head replacement in it?

1 hour ago, 53cr3t.4g3nt said:

Thank you for your work, I'm also glad to see it's part of WW now. But, I suppose this isn't going to be updated for the Body Selector? I'd love to have a tongue in my game, AND remove the EA eyelashes by default. I saw a mention to Cien's No Lashes mod, but I thought it wasn't compatible now that WW has a head replacement in it?

You don't have to select it in Body Selector, WW auto selects it for animations. 

Put the "Cien No Lashes" in your WW folder. That's what i do, i also use default Kijiko Lashes.

Works fine.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:17 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

You don't have to select it in Body Selector, WW auto selects it for animations. 

Put the "Cien No Lashes" in your WW folder. That's what i do, i also use default Kijiko Lashes.

Works fine.

Thanks for the reply and, yes, I know I don't have to select it in Body Selector, I was saying I wish I could, so I would choose it instead of the WW version which has eyelashes. If WW's tongue is a head replacement, it will conflict with cien's no lash mod, because theirs is a head replacement too. I shall give it a try, either way, but there could be conflicts in the background, even if they don't show up in game. Why do you put it in WW's folder?

On 4/19/2020 at 5:46 PM, 53cr3t.4g3nt said:

Thanks for the reply and, yes, I know I don't have to select it in Body Selector, I was saying I wish I could, so I would choose it instead of the WW version which has eyelashes. If WW's tongue is a head replacement, it will conflict with cien's no lash mod, because theirs is a head replacement too. I shall give it a try, either way, but there could be conflicts in the background, even if they don't show up in game. Why do you put it in WW's folder?

WW version does not remove EA eyelashes, and i use Kijiko lashes. That's why i use Ciens no ea lashes.

I put it in WW folder so it overrides WW, same with the Madrix cum textures.

Like this=

Screenshot (144).png

On 4/21/2020 at 7:42 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

WW version does not remove EA eyelashes, and i use Kijiko lashes. That's why i use Ciens no ea lashes.

I put it in WW folder so it overrides WW, same with the Madrix cum textures.

Like this=

Screenshot (144).png

Yeah, it's a bummer WW doesn't remove the lashes, and that's what I wanted it to do if autobanned's tongue + no lashes option was updated to show up in body selector.
I put cien's mod in my Mods root folder, didn't have any visible issues, and got no last exceptions.
But either way, this is a good idea. I didn't know it would replace the WW head if it was in the same folder. I'll organize it like that too.
Thanks!

Still hoping for an update to WW with an option for no lashes so we wouldn't have to do this, though. Those EA lashes are horrible.

• 1 month later...

I have the floating tongue problem but the ONLY mod I have installed is the tongue mod:

1. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package,

2. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

What am I doing wrong?

4 hours ago, cthlulu said:

I have the floating tongue problem but the ONLY mod I have installed is the tongue mod:

1. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package,

2. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

What am I doing wrong?

This mod is included in WW already. that's what's causing it. - duplicate file conflict.

Delete these files and the "localthumbcache.package" file and it will fix it.

- note.- Always delete the "localthumbcache.package" if you add or delete any files in your Mods folder.

:) 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 6:33 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

@autobanned 

You could make a final post saying something like= "No longer needed as it is included in WW" then have a Moderator lock the thread for further comments.

Or these posts will go on forever.

"Better to take off and nuke the entire thread from orbit, it's the only way to be sure". ;) 

done, thankyou ?