Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones (Updated 17/11/2017)

This is some truly amazing work! Surely the rig doesn't affect old animations right?

Unfortunately No.

Older animations were made without that that rig and without the rigged penis. So older animations do not have these new bones in them. They can however be updated. To showcase the capabilities of the rig, I updated a previously made animation. 

This is some truly amazing work! Surely the rig doesn't affect old animations right?

It's like the breast bones rigs, so it doesn't, unless you update them with it.

Unfortunately No.

Older animations were made without that that rig and without the rigged penis. So older animations do not have these new bones in them. They can however be updated. To showcase the capabilities of the rig, I updated a previously made animation.

Ahh great awesome. Just wanted to know that previous animations wouldn't be messed up. Now I know if I want movement however, I have to update them.

Thanks!