I'd have a request maybe already asked i forgot.

Since there are tons of new updates of this mod and sometimes new games are required a debug slider to set up willpower/resistance would really be appreciated.

Also an option to force starting dialogue on current follower.

Little report:

-It happens often that i don t get items equipped nor added with deals.

I add them myself from console usually.

-sometimes chastity belt bug itself (only with this mod) ad disappear while equipped (bugging the game).

-Sometimes despite having paid all deals and debt , and chosen the proper option i am unable to dismiss follower (it still ask for a share).

pausing resetting and such cause nect follower to bug.... if sold yet it works again.

This refers not to the latest update but the one just before... just installed the new one.

17 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

I'd have a request maybe already asked i forgot.

Since there are tons of new updates of this mod and sometimes new games are required a debug slider to set up willpower/resistance would really be appreciated.

While there's no slider yet you can set your will/resistance easily with console:

set _DWill to #

set _DResist to #

I do this if I want to go back to my character's state after a clean save update. 

17 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Also an option to force starting dialogue on current follower.

I just use the debug option to add a follower through dialogue to force the Devious Follower status onto the follower I want after an update.

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I just use the debug option to add a follower through dialogue to force the Devious Follower status onto the follower I want after an update. 

awesome.The mcm option is not so clear about that option and seemed intimidatory so i thought it did another thing

Ty.

Here's an idea to make gold control more interesting by making asking for more not be all or nothing.  Since this makes things harder, this option might need its own MCM toggle.

If you've been denied asking for gold for the day, you can accept a new deal:  "Not today.  I'll reconsider it tomorrow and let you know.  But I'll let you have more gold right now if you'll accept a deal."  If the player accepts, he can get a single gold increase right now (a second increase requires another deal). 

If the follower said the player can ask for more gold today, getting it will not be guaranteed (the follower said you may "ask").  Based on how well things have been going (percentage of lives the follower has left), the follower is 20-80% likely to agree to increase the player's gold.  But if the follower says no, the player has to wait and ask again later, or negotiate.  If the player has credit, he can get more gold immediately by agreeing to more debt (perhaps add the punishment debt amount).  Otherwise he has to make a deal.  To prevent the player from spamming "Can I have more gold?" and backing out whenever the answer is no, that topic could have a reset timer, so for example the player could only ask every 2 game hours (6 real minutes).  If the player doesn't want to bargain, just wait 2 game hours and try again.

The idea is make the player feel even less in control, while adding opportunities for more debt or deals.  The player can always refuse without penalty, and ask again at a later time.  If things are going well the chance for receiving gold would be very good, so this would mainly penalize loss of follower lives, and not resting to get them back. 

After playing 5 hours with a follower (with deal and slavery) i can say that your mod run very smoothly. no CTD, no bug, although my game is heavy modded.

Just a small thing, and i dont know if its come from your mod or not. When my character is enslaved, and forgot to wear mittens/boots, i got a gag and a yoke (this part is fine, its just to show where its happens). Back in town i have the dialogue where my character have to whore herself 10 times (still perfectly OK).

But if there is near my character, lets say only a dog an NPC, something weird happens. I see in the corner an animation for creatures, dog stack on me (like it does for gang bang animation setup). Then i immediatly see another animation in the corner, a human-human animation, and my character plays this animation with the creature idle. Sometime its a gangbang animation which is called, so the NPC comes too. But the animation played is in this case an another human-human animation (for 2 actors only), with my character as aggressor.

I activated creature animation in sexlab, and in devious follower too. i'm using SLSO too, so i dont know from where this bug is coming.

(yeah my english is terrible)

I can not say right now if the error is in this mod, but sometimes my player can not attack anymore, so do not pull weapons, etc.
after my companion has put me in these chains and me then the chains decreases again it works all at once again.

On 7/8/2018 at 2:25 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Exactly. I like it enough not to turn it off entirely, but it can become quite annoying at times, especially when you just want to get/finish quest x right now and not watch your toon fucking. That's why i came up with the "steal armor" part - it fits, it allows you to talk again, and it can lead to sex when you're fine with it some time later to get your armor back. Or money, if one likes that better, which is quite hard to aquire for my toon. If you already were naked or can afford not to get your armor back... maybe add something for already beeing naked, giving up your armor sounds like a valid solution to me too.

And i like variations. :)

what is this line from ....must have sex to enter dialogue ???

I like these suggestions for gold control, but I didn't ask for anything similar because I figured they were such obvious additions that if Lozeak wanted them, he'd add them without being asked. Sometimes being able to take a deal for immediate cash in gold control mode would make sense though.

Does DF occasionally silently steal all your gold now?

I keep finding my gold is zero, but I'm not 100% sure if it's DF, and the follower isn't saying or doing anything special when it happens.

This could be down to SLS, so this is a perfect example of behaviour it would be nice to have documented by the responsible mod, whichever one it is.

Another mystery behaviour... Out of nowhere, but around the same time that I paid my follower and was "rewarded" with vibrations, I got a message informing me I'd become a milk maid.

Was this DF?

If so, why didn't the follower explain what had happened, or say anything about it at all?

I can't think of any other mod that might have done it.

Alas, rather than life-changing, the addition is harmless/meaningless, because without adding lactacid, there's zero milk production, so MME isn't doing anything meaningful. My character is registered in it, but that's all.

I believe that in older versions of MME, milk was always produced by maids, regardless of other circumstances - but now you have to be pregnant or have lactacid, otherwise production does not increase.

If DF is trying to make the PC a milkmaid, it needs to make more fanfare about such an important event - it would be hugely improved by some appropriate gloating from the follower, and then continued "gifts" of lactacid. Even better still if the follower started to make demands about the milk.

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

what is this line from ....must have sex to enter dialogue ???

If it isn't DCUL i don't know.

37 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Another mystery behaviour... Out of nowhere, but around the same time that I paid my follower and was "rewarded" with vibrations, I got a message informing me I'd become a milk maid.

I think iv'e read something about milk in SLS (that survival right?). But i might be wrong.

SLS - yes I mean Sexlab Survival - purports to give skooma or lactacid when going through the toll by the cheap method, 50/50%, but I have never had it give out lactacid.

There's nothing on its frontpage about making you a milkmaid by means other than lactacid. I get the impression that SLS considers the lactacid path quite sufficient, but the only way to really know for sure is to read the code, which I prefer to avoid if I can.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think Lozeak has a tiny "forced milkmaid" mod available that you might have installed at some point, but I thought it was just triggered by drinking potions.  Can't say if DF was the cause of your status as I'm not currently running MME (I only run it when I'm playing the Being a Cow mod, and that mod is a play through + uninstall/roll back save since I don't really want my PC to be a perma-cowgirl).  I don't think I've ever seen a report about that before however.

27 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

SLS - yes I mean Sexlab Survival - purports to give skooma or lactacid when going through the toll by the cheap method, 50/50%, but I have never had it give out lactacid.

There's nothing on its frontpage about making you a milkmaid by means other than lactacid. I get the impression that SLS considers the lactacid path quite sufficient, but the only way to really know for sure is to read the code, which I prefer to avoid if I can.

No idea then - in m current game i'm using milk addict which adds (small) amounts of lactaid to a couple of items such as cheese, hearthfire milk etc, if you have that installed it's quite easy to become a milk maid. And Beeing a Cow is the only reason to add this and MME for me too. 

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Does DF occasionally silently steal all your gold now?

I keep finding my gold is zero, but I'm not 100% sure if it's DF, and the follower isn't saying or doing anything special when it happens.

Me too it's happening, lol, i have gold and then don't know what happen BANG 0 gold

Dont have MME, don't have Survival, my follower doesnt control my gold

I cant pinpoint it but i will often fight and after when i check my menu it's at 0, i can accumulate gold but sometimes i check my menu and zero gold. I say wha ??

9 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I think Lozeak has a tiny "forced milkmaid" mod available that you might have installed at some point

No. Never downloaded. Never installed.

A bit like the "stolen gold" this happens without being given a lactacid potion; you're just suddenly added into MME - as there's no lactacid, the only consequence is a 1 point debuff on combat stats due to "Breasts".

DF says nothing, and I can't see that SLS would have done it.

It seems more than a coincidence that this happened at the same time I paid my follower.

If nobody else has anything to say about the code I guess I'll have to look for myself. It's always possible it's an obscure MME issue and nothing to do with DF.

7 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Me too it's happening, lol, i have gold and then don't know what happen BANG 0 gold

Dont have MME, don't have Survival, my follower doesnt control my gold

I cant pinpoint it but i will often fight and after when i check my menu it's at 0, i can accumulate gold but sometimes i check my menu and zero gold. I say wha ??

OK. So it's almost certainly DF. The only "mystery" now is whether it's by design, or by accident.

If by design, why does the follower never mention it, and the mod front-page not mention it?

(And could we be given a way to turn it on/off?)

As a feature, I actually find it helps DF, but it needs a little more visibility to not seem like a bug.

1 minute ago, Lupine00 said:

OK. So it's almost certainly DF. The only "mystery" now is whether it's by design, or by accident.

If by design, why does the follower never mention it, and the mod front-page not mention it?

(And could we be given a way to turn it on/off?)

As a feature, I actually find it helps DF, but it needs a little more visibility to not seem like a bug.

Find myself making small payments each times to make sure he lowers my debt

The stolen gold doesnt seem to lower the debt

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

The stolen gold doesnt seem to lower the debt

I guess it's supposed to simulate somebody secretly picking your pocket?

The advantage is that you can have 3000+ gold, think you are safe, and then suddenly have none. I'm happy with that.

Just not happy with the lack of in-game window dressing around it; it's a missed chance for the follower to mock and degrade you some more.

... Addition ...

Perhaps this is related to gold theft after sex, which I have (had) disabled ?

I've now enabled gold theft after sex, and I'll see if the random gold disappearances stop.

As an aside, in chaos mode, the MCM option for additional cost per follower is broken, and also has the wrong info item associated with it.

It's not possible to set the additional follower cost once in chaos mode, as you get a bogus edit dialog for debt per day per level instead.

There are other chaos mode MCM bugs like this... Interest on debt per day, and the gambling Jackpot value ... so the way that items are disabled in chaos mode probably needs a bit of a review, because it seems a general issue with info items and sliders using a stale ID.

Under the MCM Menu there is a setting that enables gold theft following sex and how much is stolen.  It's possible those of you finding your gold going missing that you've enabled this feature.  It's there under the MCM menu; I haven't seen it happening because I did not want my gold stolen. Maybe next playthrough.  

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Just not happy with the lack of in-game window dressing around it; it's a missed chance for the follower to mock and degrade you some more.

Yep, if it is a bug it probably should be a feature, but one with some indication your follower is to blame (even if you don't actually catch them or get any of your gold back) and an MCM menu toggle to enable/disable. 

I can confirm the complete gold loss happens quite often at low willpower with a lot of gold on hand, as I decided to empty my entire Legacy of the Dragonborn safe to do all the upgrades for a different mod, and went from 250k gold to zero multiple times in a row while carrying it to the mod location.  It was also not affected by disabling the gold theft on being a victim MCM menu option.  The gold loss seemed to happen whenever my follower calculated debt, and my character was at < 3 willpower with a handful of deals in progress, but not in gold control mode.

5 hours ago, tester86 said:

Under the MCM Menu there is a setting that enables gold theft following sex and how much is stolen.  It's possible those of you finding your gold going missing that you've enabled this feature.  It's there under the MCM menu; I haven't seen it happening because I did not want my gold stolen. Maybe next playthrough.  

Um. No. I explicitly stated this was disabled. If you read posts properly before responding, it saves repeated corrections and clarifications.

Also, I have the theft limit set to 40%, so it couldn't steal all my gold, even if it was firing when it shouldn't.

There's also the matter that I'm not actually having any sex, and the thefts aren't associated with sex events (or masturbation).

I had gold vanishing, even when wearing full Queen Sarah set, and with "gag required for full chastity" disabled.

The point I made about this being possibly related was the suggestion that when disabled, possibly it's bugged - but I'm testing that now by enabling it to see if it stops the problem.

If the thefts are associated with anything, it's asking a follower how much you owe, or maybe fast travel. Both seem somewhat correlated with observing the thefts (though they may be entirely random, based on time?)

Some thought bubbles:

How about...

• A deal (stage) that requires you to wear a necklace or amulet - not even devious - but of course it blocks you from wearing a lucky charm.
  • Cash placed in your follower's inventory vanishes, and is automatically removed from debt/added to credit.
  • Pay the follower in items rather than cash, via a trade dialogue. The follower pays less than half of what a vendor would.
  • A deal (stage) that requires you to consume lactacid before you can rest. If you can't find a vendor, or have no money, follower will provide it, for a price.
  • A deal (stage) that requires you to give the follower milk that you produced. If you can't deliver you have to consume lactacid.
  • A deal (stage) like the one above, but the follower requires much more milk. The follower may reward payments by administering lactacid.
  • Modify carriage prices to be in line with inn prices (100 normally, 200 for hard-to-reach places).
  • A rubber suit deal series (or was this added already?)
  • Nice handling of block-generic chastity belts so follower can use you orally without silly animations getting picked.

A great result from the piercing deal... Works like a charm!

Kudos to Lozeak for this creative deal.

I have cash in hand, items to sell, and only two deals (piercing 1 and 2). Debt is creeping up, so I take another deal. I get piercing 3.

A little later...

Follower decides to check my piercings in the middle of Solitude street. Resulting in rape. Resulting in punishment by guards, who fit chain harness.

Chain harness results in DCL rape. Goodbye willpower.

Successive rapes result in all my cash being stolen.

Playing key roulette and other request to follower to get free result in massive debt... And being put into gold control.

A little later still...

Debt is running out of control, and punishments for trying to speak with clothes on are adding up.

In Riften, I awake to follower throwing a fit about my debt, and I'm sold into slavery.

DF worked great, and the quick reversal of fortunes was a result of great interactions with DCL. The piercing deal is super evil :)

However, being sold into slavery didn't work so well.

I'm ported to the auction house, but after the "Stop dragging your heels, I have a hangover..."

PC gets put on display but SS auction never starts - character just hangs there, forever.

Reloaded and tried again, always the same.

Also, I'm still in gold control mode, and still have my original follower. Seems like something isn't working.

The only thing I can do is go back more saves and avoid getting enslaved, or disable SS outcome.

(I'm using Lozeak SS version with DF support).

Previously, I assigned a master for SS outcomes - perhaps this is causing the problem?

Another small gripe. Being put into gold control should have a message box. It happens silently, and you only know it's happened when you click on the follower.

Surely, the follower should give you a speech to tell you what's happening, and why, and a chance to dish out some put-downs?

A  couple ideas:

-As long as your character is wearing xx device she gets a fixed percent discount in all things (devices removal cost and all kind of payments to follower).

-Allow to choose the stage we want first,not stage 1>2>3,so we can choose what device to wear.

Thank you.