Another point from my testing and re-testing of enslavement: there's a reliably reproducible issue with transition into Sexlab scenes from crawling.

It results in the character repeatedly popping up and down until the scene starts.

The scene then (often) starts with the participants displaced and you have to reset positions to fix it.

When the scene ends, the character starts popping up and down again until you move.

This always occurs when SL Adventures starts a rape. Not sure about scenes that DF starts itself, but I think they have the same issue.

Also, on some occasions the entire scene locks up and can never end, not even using debug options from SL Adventures, Sexlab or Zaz.

SD+ does not seem to have this issue with its crawling implementation - though I think the animations are the same ones.

Alas, it is, as Mexicola would say "Annoying as hell." At least when the scene breaks and locks up completely, and all you can do is reload.

None of these issues occur for me if not crawling.

Enslavement issues apart, still liking it better than SD+, but the gloves eventually lose their novelty. It's not that they're bad, I love them in moderate doses, it's just that you can end up in them for a long time. A long, long time, and you start to wish for something fresh. Would be nice if there were at least cosmetic alternatives, and other restraints, (you can get chained up, sure) but just more range of things you can be made to wear as time goes by.

Sasha's yoke swapping is an example of this. You can use an alchemy table, forge etc, but you might regret it. It's good to have the options.

The other thing is: why are you forced to wear boots when the collar makes you crawl? Seems redundant, though it does trigger "boots make helpless". Just seems that boots that made you crawl would make more sense than the collar. Collar could do something else...

Also, if you had to go through a dialog to ask the follower to travel to a new city, or a new dungeon, and the follower then made you jump through a few hoops first (such as sex, sex with everyone in the square, changing up your restraints for a while, adding more debt, or some weird new temporary rule) ... would create that vibe that SD+ has that you really aren't in control and the master is deciding where you have to go (without a need for the stupid leash).

So, if you left the town area without "getting permission" you'd be punished.

It would be great even if there was no real gameplay attached, just the need to go through the dialogue.

Would be an interesting option if the follower could arbitrarily demand to go to some place, and you'd have to take them there, and would get some debt paid off on arrival as reward - and maybe a free night in an inn.  Again, the follower would be calling the shots, but without wrecking your game.

3 hours ago, eulexia said:

Would be good if the "I'm a slut" deal could have a timer for each NPC you talk to, so that you only tell them you're a slut once per given time frame (an hour in game?).  

Sometimes I end up telling them I'm a slut three or four times in a row, which breaks immersion a bit.  

True. Especially because of DCUL, to me it seems the "timer" there is rather a counter for started dialogues, so if i have to talk to 2 NPCs and start it 8 times in a row because of DF, chances are quite high DCUL will trigger too. I think a timer/counter/whatever per NPC would be best, so if you talk to 10 NPCs you can get 10 taps on your shoulder, but only 1 for each NPC within a certain time (2 ingame hours = 10 minutes real time would do i think).

Here is my modified ESP file for 1-706.

(Also has the updated SKSE translation file for English).

DeviousFollowers_1_706_English.7z

...and the translation EET file for those that want to apply to any ESP version they think it might work on.

DeviousFollowers_1_706_EET.7z

The ESP should drop into a 1.706 game in progress, no problems, as it doesn't change any scripts, or code, only dialog text.

Whether or not you like this better than the existing Lozeak version is up to you.

I had some challenges here. As before, I tried to remove anachronisms, glaringly non-lore phrases, and stuff where the follower sounded a bit too much like a seventeen year-old American girl from an amusing popular teen-movie.

Tragically, this meant the loss of "cum dumpster". Wonderful as this phrase is, there is no such thing as a dumpster in Skyrim - a culture yet to invent the chamber-pot, and where loose garbage bloats your save game forever - so after much agonising, I tried to replace it with something almost as colorful.

I also added text substitution to some message boxes that benefited from it, and removed it from the town collar message box that seems not to have enabled substitutions.

Oh, if you are using ESP/ESM Translator, and want to apply the ESP...

First load the ESP file - it should parse scripts and report success.

Then open the "Translation" menu and pick "Load translation" to load the EET.

Do not load the EET first; it makes ESP/ESM Translator confused and it will pointlessly show loads of unchanged lines as "confirmed".

Once you've loaded both files, you can much about to your heart's content.

When you're done, simply hit the big green arrow tool-button to save the translated ESP.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Mexicola has a lot of anger :)

I believe DCL's device comments have a timer, which is a good thing, as they can be a lot more hazardous than DF slut comments...

"Hello."

"Oh, I see you're wearing a corset. I guess that means you want to be locked in a full set of bondage gear, including boots, leg irons, armbinder and blindfold? Happy to oblige!"

"Mmmmf! (WTF!)"

The lesson you learn when bound in Skyrim is don't trust anyone, don't talk to anybody. Also, all men actually are rapists. Go figure?

Yeah well it really happens over and over again sometimes, even if you try to talk to the same npc. Sometimes it takes like 2 or 3 minutes to actually be able to talk to someone... of course ppl are angry about it.

Lozeak

Howdy! I'm 99% certain I have a working conversion of your wonderful mod for SSE. Likely need some additional people to test it and give feedback, but everything should be working. I may not be able to mod for shit, and tend to leave that to talented folks such as yourself, but I can manage to follow steps to convert everything.

With your permission would it be alright for me to upload the converted mod files? I will link back to this page and provide credit for the mod to you.

26 minutes ago, SimplyNemz said:

Lozeak

Howdy! I'm 99% certain I have a working conversion of your wonderful mod for SSE. Likely need some additional people to test it and give feedback, but everything should be working. I may not be able to mod for shit, and tend to leave that to talented folks such as yourself, but I can manage to follow steps to convert everything.

With your permission would it be alright for me to upload the converted mod files? I will link back to this page and provide credit for the mod to you.

Yes, eventually I'll start my own page but that could be months off. So feel free to do it ^^

So got a small update out no new content but some tweaks/bug fixes ect. 

Kinda sucks, I haven't been in the mood to make more content >< that said I think when I get back to the mod the things that are distracting me will make me better at mod making!

Thank you for the continuous comments and support :D 

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I also added text substitution to some message boxes that benefited from it, and removed it from the town collar message box that seems not to have enabled substitutions.

Thanks for your cleanup efforts, Lupine00.  The town collar message actually was enabled for text substitutions, it was just misformatted, using square brackets rather than angle brackets:  You take the slave collar given you by your master [Alias=_DMaster] and fasten it around your neck to show that you are [Alias.PronounPosObj=_DMaster] property....

10 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

Yeah well it really happens over and over again sometimes, even if you try to talk to the same npc. Sometimes it takes like 2 or 3 minutes to actually be able to talk to someone... of course ppl are angry about it.

For sure mods can have annoying parts sometimes, but let's not forget that the Slut deal is completely optional now because of the deal MCM menu toggles Lozeak worked so hard to put in for us.  IMO for now better to disable that deal if you find it makes you angry.  For instance when I'm tired of having my Willpower hammered outside of sex scenes, I make sure level 3 piercing deal and the Slut deal are disabled. 

I think a cooldown is a good idea, but it is a big step to go from a dialogue showing up based on a simple random conditional to adding NPC-based timeouts and tracking like the DCUL bondage dialogue

2/3 minutes seems extremely excessive however, I don't think I've *ever* had the slut dialogue trigger more than 4 times in a row when I got super unlucky, and that has only happened a few times.  Possibly as a previous poster said there may be an interaction between a follower being very tired and the SLUT deal, or you are just extremely unlucky.

10 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

Anger management, my friend.  It's just a game.  And mods under development will have bugs.  Authors like Lozeak work for free.  He works hard, we all benefit.  That's pretty one-sided.  So it's good to provide encouragement, or at least tone down the rhetoric and provide objective criticism.  If an author feels that people are ungrateful and just quits, where will you be?  Annoyed as hell?  Think about it. 

41 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Anger management, my friend.  It's just a game.  And mods under development will have bugs.  Authors like Lozeak work for free.  He works hard, we all benefit.  That's pretty one-sided.  So it's good to provide encouragement, or at least tone down the rhetoric and provide objective criticism.  If an author feels that people are ungrateful and just quits, where will you be?  Annoyed as hell?  Think about it. 

To a certain point, it is good to express your self in a clear logical manner because people can misinterpret it.

As far as I'm concerned unless someone is insulting me directly they are just trying to express themselves and being someone that has struggled to do that for like 80% of my life I'm totally ok with it even if it's in an angry tone. 

When someone writes something negative about the mod or wants something fixed ASAP, I think in 99% of cases it's because they enjoy the mod and want it to better not because they hate it. That's just the way I see it.

The easiest way to put it, unless someone is trying to hurt my feelings or someone else they can say what they want, I will always try to see the best in people.

Edit: As far as the issue goes I'm gonna look at it YES when I get round to reworking the deal which is on the to-do list!

50 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

So got a small update out no new content but some tweaks/bug fixes ect. 

Kinda sucks, I haven't been in the mood to make more content >< that said I think when I get back to the mod the things that are distracting me will make me better at mod making!

Thank you for the continuous comments and support :D 

Awesome to hear, even if it isn't a content update that changelog looks great, and love to see you rolling @Lupine00 and @HexBolt8's adjustments/fixes into the main download.  Thanks to those users for making the fixes in the first place.

While I may wait for CGi's localized version, I'll try out the update on a clean save and pay attention to my gold levels closely, and see if the gold theft issue has been fixed.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thanks for your cleanup efforts, Lupine00.  The town collar message actually was enabled for text substitutions, it was just misformatted, using square brackets rather than angle brackets:  You take the slave collar given you by your master [Alias=_DMaster] and fasten it around your neck to show that you are [Alias.PronounPosObj=_DMaster] property....

Good spot. It doesn't seem to suffer from having the substitutions removed anyway, as they weren't necessary. If I was revising it, I'd only retain the second alias:

You take the slave collar given to you by your master, and fasten it around your neck. Now, everyone can see that you are <Alias.PronounPosObj=_DMaster> property...

It's not a bother for me to re-apply the existing EET to an updated ESP. What takes time is identifying all the new text and going over it.

But I also keep on reviewing the old stuff to see if something can improve.

There's a serious amount of text in DF now, and it takes some time to review.

Last time the piercing deal was a major addition, this time the Jarl game and the tape gag.

Lozeak really went to town with all the dialogue for the Jarl game; I think it has more text than even the piercing game now.

While sometimes, I might think a line could be changed substantially to get an improvement, generally I'm not sure if it's used in multiple ways, so I rarely make major changes.

e.g.

The follower says something like "Seeing as you're so bad at keeping control of your gold, I'll control it for you."

But in the case where you enter gold control due to non-payment of the follower, it would make more sense for them to explain why they think you messed up:

"I can't afford to live if you don't pay me regularly, so I'll look after the gold from now on. You're not much good at managing money anyway, so it will be better this way."

But I didn't make a change like that, because I don't know all the reasons for entering gold control, and I'd have to read the source to find them (which I hate, because it spoilers the mod even worse than just reading all the text). Once you know exactly how and why things happen, it all feels very mechanical.

Awesome mod!  I have been using your mod since you started it, and you have added on soooo much content.  Really fantastic job!  I would humbly submit a suggestion for your fancy:

Have the follower aggressively ask for $ or else (deals, consequences, etc).   Perhaps the trigger(s) could include opening chests or finish talking to a vendor, or perhaps the follower just searches the pc's inventory and demands something of value.

Deals - can you have options for randomness or put them in order of least intrusive to most?  Sometimes the order that the deals are offered are not the best (example the pc has a belt on and the follower asks the pc to wear clitoral piercings).   Deals - have you thought of adding a tattoo towards the end - like a branding type of thing - "your my slave/whore/etc.."

Thank you again for all your efforts and sharing with the community.

I was able to reproduce the issue where your "Master" dialog option vanishes and DF totally breaks, leaving you unable to have any dialog with the follower and your game completely hosed.

• First, you need to be enslaved - and of course, you're in gold control.
  • The follower randomly added a gag. I think this must happen before the other events can trigger.
  • Then the follower entered a mode where they would only say "I don't want to hear from you right now, maybe when we get back to town."
  • I was looting cash and a message "You escaped!" appeared in the top left.
  • I believe at this point I had over 4000 credit (price of freedom), but hard to be sure, due to gold control (but I was very close before, so almost certainly this is correct).
  • Returned to town, follower still wouldn't talk to me.
  • Slept in inn, follower still wouldn't talk.
  • Left inn.
  • (Without being specifically asked about it) follower announced that she won't remove that gag, and furthermore she wants ten people to fuck you.
  • Once you've responded with "*nods*" you lose your main DF dialog entry, and it never comes back.
  • A count of people left to fuck appears in top left, value 10.
  • Sex with various NPCs does not cause the count to update. In short, the enslaved whore game does not progress properly. In many cases you will only ever get one sex event. In other cases you might get more than one, but they always seem to jam up and stop happening after a short while.
  • You gain a bogus second "I think it's time to part ways" dialog entry, so you have two.
  • Reset of the mod etc does not fix the issue. Drop rehire doesn't fix. Nothing seems to bring back the missing dialog.

Once this happens, AFAICS your DF is perma-broken and the only thing you can do is go back to an earlier save.

I'm using EFF, but I saw this before without EFF in the mix.

This is pretty much a re-run of the issue I saw almost immediately after Simple Slavery enslavement, but with the additional kink that I had enough money to be free, the mod said I "escaped" but I wasn't free and the follower continued to act as if I was enslaved. i.e. if I removed enslavement items the follower would punish.

The real pain with this, is that the start of the chain of broken could easily be hours back and you have to throw away a LOT of game play to be sure your save isn't pre-destined to break. I wouldn't feel safe unless I returned to before the point the follower added the gag - because that seems to be the point where the break begins. It could easily be a whole RL day of play. Compared to this, little issues like your gold vanishing, or rapes getting stuck, are trivial.

I would advise anyone to abort play and reload on a game where they are enslaved in 1.706 . But for those who feel brave and want to chance it, if the follower adds a gag, it is definitely time to abort and reload at that point, because it's a sign of serious trouble to come.

P.S. Looked at the gold control code, and it seems that lives loss handling doesn't have an Enabled check around it, which is quite likely the cause of the vanishing gold.

um after the update now I have no more chastity belt on and they also attracts no more. what can that be? :classic_blink:

Edit:

ok it should be a problem with the translation of CGI.
without it it works, maybe he can even look if he feels like it! :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

From which deal can you not travel fast anymore? that sucks something.

I don't think DF changes fast travel. That's probably your DCL settings.

Sounds like 1.710 needs a new save.

Did you try it with a new save?

HexBolt8 asked if my changes are in the 1.710 updates. The change log says there are but...

They are not.

I think the small updates to the SKSE strings file for English are in, but none of the stuff in the ESP for 1.704 I posted recently are in - the EET has not been run against it.

In the case of CGi's localised version, translation is handled differently anyway. ESP/ESM translator doesn't seem to pick up the localised STRING files for translation, but perhaps I just have them in the wrong place.

Here is a modified ESP with my changes in:

DeviousFollowers_1_710_Lupine_English_ESM_only.7z

This is "unlocalised" in CGi nomeclature, that is to say, it's the Lozeak ESP with different strings in it, not the CGi "localised" ESP that has all the strings pulled out.

No new EET, as it's the same, bar a single change to the message box for putting on the town collar.