8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Awesome to hear, even if it isn't a content update that changelog looks great,

Where is the change log? I couldn't find one.

The front page change log doesn't cover any of the new versions.

Ah... The front front page (download file page) does have an updated change log, but the first-post on the forum doesn't,

No fix for losing all DF-specific follower dialogs (and other bugs) when enslaved...

...so my guess is that if you're starting a new game:

1) Set endless mode

2) Don't enable simple slavery outcome

Excuse me CGi ... what specifically does the EFF patch in your installer fix?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't think DF changes fast travel. That's probably your DCL settings.

Sounds like 1.710 needs a new save.

Did you try it with a new save?

ok so what I have noticed, the fast travel after the nudity deal in towns does not work anymore.

Edit:

ok that's not it, that was probably just a coincidence.
maybe cursed loot, more I did not install.

Well, since I ve been swapping between FO4 and 'ol 'rim as my only game plays of late, both of them are filled with ' new-ish' mods. ( Of course ALL FO4 mods are still ' new-ish' :P

Anyway, this one has come so far since the first version I ever tried to mess with.  It in fact fills the fear / thatsthekindofstuffIwasafter / slavery / bondage factor.  As in, vs just the random slavery to a master that basically walks around doing nothing but reacting when you push them to,  or having to entirely change your game to allow a slavery system all over...

So nutshell. It's great to have these followers who you believe your the boss of, who are of course working their own thing that can in any given moment go bad and show you that you were really not on top of things. And the simple fact that you can be chugging  along doing fine then suffer a loss and wind up in a pretty bad spot to a follower who is more interesting than simply lola leading. :)  

Really enjoying this so far, and really looking forward to seeing where else it goes. 

Meanwhile, I ve not seen some of the issues described above. The crawling bouncing scene start for example.  

What I have seen is D. Framework really really needs lock in time set to zero. Otherwise a lot of weirdness happens with scenes and mods. But not just here. Followers here tend to freak out, require you reset them as D followers via the dialogue fix bug button. 

SD+ actually has itself not been wanky, since I simply shutdown all the Dreamworld starts. No Sanguine visit = no follower issues on that note ( so far )  Of course no Dreamworld removes all that part, so gonna have to look at that again at some point myself. 

Radiant Prostitution has been fine. ( the new revised one ) Followers are okay with you being a service gal'.  I ve not given one of them an amulet yet tho'. So no idea if they work okay with that.. 

BUT.

When I had DCLoot prostitution on instead of RP my followers went nutz. If I had a client followers turned hostile to them.  

DCLoot I ve not seen any issue as above with the Bondage Dialogues ( if I read it was that part causing some wanky correctly? ) and " I am a whore... "  other than of course followers love you tied up, and love to charge you to remove things.... Only dialogue / play thing I found there so far myself ( so far note! ) is with Bondage World Furniture *see below*

Anytime I speak to anyone who is a follower class Core Game or Added they wank out my current follower and require the dialogue reset.  In itself not a big deal. Unless your bound at the time.....

By the way, the new Bondage Furniture World and this seem to play rather nice together. Followers do not go hostile to the vigilante's and have problem whipping / beating / sexually abusing you along with the angry towns folk.  *If you have bondage gropers on, every time you go to speak to your follower the vocal trigger is there " … " so no biggie of course if you don't hit it, but they can at random initiate the grope and search and charge you for it. Which kind of goes along with the whole idea here, but it's annoying if groped every time you talk. That is not a DFollower issue tho'. And you can turn the gropers off...

So nutshell. This is a great add mod.

It just takes tweaking like so many other mods to play nice together for a whole. 

13 minutes ago, Krynn said:

ok so what I have noticed, the fast travel after the nudity deal does not work anymore.

Do you have SLSurvival in?

It locks out fast travel on me at odd times even with the settings for fast travel ok. 

Easy fix for it was to make sure you have a map in inventory and / or turn off then back on your fast travel settings.

Seems it picks up any Collar attach and shuts off fast travel so far.

If its not that... it most likely is DCLoot.  It can be pretty op on taking control of all your mods and doing it's own thing. Gotta' hit those buttons on occasion to.  

19 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Do you have SLSurvival in?

It locks out fast travel on me at odd times even with the settings for fast travel ok. 

Easy fix for it was to make sure you have a map in inventory and / or turn off then back on your fast travel settings.

Seems it picks up any Collar attach and shuts off fast travel so far.

If its not that... it most likely is DCLoot.  It can be pretty op on taking control of all your mods and doing it's own thing. Gotta' hit those buttons on occasion to.  

No I have not.

what do you mean with a map in the inventory?

43 minutes ago, Krynn said:

No I have not.

what do you mean with a map in the inventory?

If you do not have SLSurvival  it does not matter.

But, it has a map and compass and option to turn off fast travel for normal or in events.

Often it can set itself to no fast travel on a collar event, just toggle it off / on and it's fixed.

Or often your map can be stolen / vanish in an event. Just re add map and fixed.

But the number one problem I find with Fast Travel lock out is often DCLoot locking it, even when not set to.  DCLoot can be very OP to other mods. Just toggle your DCLoot travel settings on / off and usually fixes any issues.

These are the reasons I NEVER use ' lock menu ' as an option. To often mods simply need a fix as easy as toggle on / off some options. 

We all get different bugs. Whether these things are down to load ordering, or the different mods installed, who can say?

I doubt I could perfectly recreate somebody else's setup to test it out, especially if it's not in MO to start with.

I never have any problems with DCL solicitation and DF.

My followers don't go nuts if I use DCL solitication, not at all.

Nor do I have problems with SLS and DCL locking off fast travel when they shouldn't.

I find SLS works pretty reliably really, I just hate its hard-binding to RND 1.X and the silly "must have X followers" slider, that won't let you negotiate, bribe or cheat past the guards ever - which makes it exactly the same as just saying "I will have a follower" and then doing that.

But as mentioned, Neko Luv does not have the "bounce" problem on SL Adventures rape start.  and TBH, sometimes I don't get it, but I do get it more often than not. It seems particularly linked to Draugr (and oddly you can be raped by non-hostile Draugr, it's a thing) and the chase-rape situations.

I don't have Bondage Furniture World, and Devious Framework ... that thing is like death to my game ... I never had a game where I kept it installed more than an hour without aborting the whole Load Order and getting rid of it. There is no part of it that I consider "working", really. I know the dev is a smart and sensible sounding guy, but Devious Framework is not itself a smart and sensible mod; it lags everything to death; the leash design is deranged and jams you into geometry relentlessly, and you have to tcl out with some crackpot yanking you all the time; plus there is no version or patch for Hydra's Slavegirls that doesn't add bugs (so that leash game is out), and so DevFrame's only remaining function is furniture, which I don't really have any of ... so it's no use to me at all.

Neko Luv, what is the "dialogue reset" you speak of? Might it fix my disappearing DF dialog entries?

Forgot to mention, I had a "bug" (using EFF) where I had enough debt to be enslaved, but wasn't, because the follower decided to sell items instead.

When I was in this state, I clicked on a Mercenary. (Character is simply called Mercenary).

The Mercenary announced a dialog option I've often wondered about: "Because you owe a debt, I'll get paid if I follow you around and help collect it," (or something like that).

I then clicked on the mercenary and parted ways, and she let me do it.

Is this what is supposed to happen? Surely the Mercenary should not have let me get rid of them?

They just insisted they were going to follow me whether I wanted them or not. But they quit just because I asked? Seems wrong.

Further testing of the dialog loss bug. It doesn't require you to *nod* in response to the follower whoring you out, it just requires the follower to decide to whore you out while you have the gag on. Even if you don't nod and start the whoring game, it still loses the vital dialog.

I think the normal "Master" dialog is supposed to be replaced with a situational one, but it isn't, instead its replaced with ... nothing ... and DF is totally broken ... the rape doesn't occur, nobody rapes you, and if you get raped by another mod, it doesn't count towards the total. Either way, you can't progress anything with the follower ever again, and you're a gagged and silenced slave forever.

You can't pay, you can't ask what you should wear, you can't ask the rules, and you can't ask about the game you're supposed to be playing.

You can ask about devices, but the only thing you get is the key game offer, and that doesn't give keys, even if you win them.

If you remove the gag, the follower immediately replaces it.

3 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

If you do not have SLSurvival  it does not matter.

But, it has a map and compass and option to turn off fast travel for normal or in events.

Often it can set itself to no fast travel on a collar event, just toggle it off / on and it's fixed.

Or often your map can be stolen / vanish in an event. Just re add map and fixed.

But the number one problem I find with Fast Travel lock out is often DCLoot locking it, even when not set to.  DCLoot can be very OP to other mods. Just toggle your DCLoot travel settings on / off and usually fixes any issues.

These are the reasons I NEVER use ' lock menu ' as an option. To often mods simply need a fix as easy as toggle on / off some options.  

ok thanks, so at the moment at least everything works again with me, but also only with version Devious Followers V1.69.6-Stable.7Z
but I have not changed anything.
strange thing.

9 hours ago, Krynn said:

ok it should be a problem with the translation of CGI.

without it it works, maybe he can even look if he feels like it! :classic_smile:

Strange...

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think the small updates to the SKSE strings file for English are in, but none of the stuff in the ESP for 1.704 I posted recently are in - the EET has not been run against it.

In the case of CGi's localised version, translation is handled differently anyway. ESP/ESM translator doesn't seem to pick up the localised STRING files for translation, but perhaps I just have them in the wrong place.

This is "unlocalised" in CGi nomeclature, that is to say, it's the Lozeak ESP with different strings in it, not the CGi "localised" ESP that has all the strings pulled out.

No new EET, as it's the same, bar a single change to the message box for putting on the town collar.

The installer comes with an unlocalized plugin which has your corrections in it too.
The way i create the package, i create the localized plugin from the unlocalized one after adding the needed changes so both are absolutly equal incl. the english language being the absolute same.

And i don't use ESP/ESM translator. To limited for me. But i transfered the changes from your ESP into the 1.710 one using TES5Edit and filtering for differences, there were only 3 edits were one was a dialogue line that included a line break which i removed because line breaks in dialogue do not follow the standard set by Beth.

i even kept the errornous square brackets in place. :P

P.s.: Some of your changes edit vanilla dialogue lines. if you think those need to be corrected, then why not submit those changes to the USLEEP team?

6 hours ago, Krynn said:

ich habe jetzt nochmals stables installiert und die CGI version alles auf deutsch, hier scheint alles zu klappen soweit.

Welche Version hast Du denn jetzt installiert?

8 minutes ago, CGi said:

Strange...

The installer comes with an unlocalized plugin which has your corrections in it too.
The way i create the package, i create the localized plugin from the unlocalized one after adding the needed changes so both are absolutly equal incl. the english language being the absolute same.

And i don't use ESP/ESM translator. To limited for me. But i transfered the changes from your ESP into the 1.710 one using TES5Edit and filtering for differences, there were only 3 edits were one was a dialogue line that included a line break which i removed because line breaks in dialogue do not follow the standard set by Beth.

P.s.: Some of your changes edit vanilla dialogue lines. if you think those need to be corrected, then why not submit those changes to the USLEEP team?

Welche Version hast Du denn jetzt installiert?

Devious Followers V1.69.6-Stable.7Z

scheint aber jetzt alles soweit zu funktionieren!

53 minutes ago, CGi said:

Version 1.706 geht auch nicht?

diese habe ich leider nicht mehr, bei der versionDevious Follower V1.23a FOMOD Loclization by CGi.7Z

habe ich auch probleme, ich kann zu meinem begleiter nur voll oder leer oder so etwas sagen im dialog... echt eine komische sache..

das mit den stables funktioniert in deutsch, wobei es nichts mit ställen zu tun hat, das war wohl in planung oder so...

--------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I do not have these anymore, with the VersionDevious Follower V1.23a FOMOD Loclization by CGi.7Z
I also have problems, I can only full or empty to my companion or say something in dialogue ... really a strange thing ..
that works with the stables in German, where it has nothing with stables to done, that was probably in planning or something ...

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Neko Luv, what is the "dialogue reset" you speak of? Might it fix my disappearing DF dialog entries?

Under debug, is a toggle marked ( maybe this exactly.. ? Follower Dialogue Reset ) or something like that.. the key is when you mouse over it a pop up will tell you to use it to reset followers and to ONLY use it via the dialogue on a follower.  Soooo. What it means and does.  If you have a follower who is refusing to acknowledge their DF state, no longer have the 'about my debt' dialogue or just generally are acting weird you can hit this toggle. It adds a dialogue to tree ( one time only per toggle ) to re-activate the DF state as a follower.  It simply ' reminds ' them that they are DF's. It makes no change to your status willpower wise etc... they will pick up right at being a follower again. Bad thing is.. if you had a debt with them and are wearing bondage they view that as bondage you need to pay to remove ( or is that bad? )  

It has been a great fix for issues that have crept up and only messes with your status bondage wise that I have found. It also solves any issue so far with a new follower failing to fall in line with the DF program. :P  

EDIT: As fate would have it, I encountered the exact problem needing a fix:

Press this debug one.

This one.jpg

You get this in dialogue.

You get.jpg

Everyone is happy and functioning just fine... and I am a preggo, MME leaking RP hooker. No probs, debt building and Talos loving Bard / Cleric. :) Skyrim A great place to live. 

everyone is happy and I am preggo milking and a RP whore.jpg

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

We all get different bugs. Whether these things are down to load ordering, or the different mods installed, who can say?

I doubt I could perfectly recreate somebody else's setup to test it out, especially if it's not in MO to start with.

I really meant to roll all this into one answer.. but .. eh.  Correct. Lots of times I may have a bug you never see, vice versa etc etc... and if you cant recreate them to fix them it gets down to individual setup. Thus I experiment a lot with debugs built in and stuff and usually ( not always ) usually find a working order to the madness.

I find SLS works pretty reliably really, I just hate its hard-binding to RND 1.X and the silly "must have X followers" slider, that won't let you negotiate, bribe or cheat past the guards ever - which makes it exactly the same as just saying "I will have a follower" and then doing that.

It works great for me, other than the occasional lock of the Fast travel.. sigh. I use RND 2. The only issue I ve ever encountered is sometimes Overindulged sticks with MME feeding.  It sux to have to do it, but a simple turn off RND and Turn on and it chugs away again A' Okay and rarely, but sometimes yes does do it again with the stuck at glutted.   :)  Yeah.. the follower is weird. Either you have one or not and that is that. Or you turn that part off.  I usually just turn it off, and not leave a town anyway until I have one on my own accord. Then I often fast travel from like Dragonsreach to the stable.. because walk for no reason, really? I never use fast travel in the world unless its carriage or to bypass a makes no sense... the carriage goes to Mage College but wont let you ride it out??? Really?  So I also use Chequebook and pay the fees out for my own RP peace of mind. 

I don't have Bondage Furniture World, and Devious Framework ... that thing is like death to my game ... I never had a game where I kept it installed more than an hour without aborting the whole Load Order and getting rid of it. There is no part of it that I consider "working", really. I know the dev is a smart and sensible sounding guy, but Devious Framework is not itself a smart and sensible mod; it lags everything to death; the leash design is deranged and jams you into geometry relentlessly, and you have to tcl out with some crackpot yanking you all the time; plus there is no version or patch for Hydra's Slavegirls that doesn't add bugs (so that leash game is out), and so DevFrame's only remaining function is furniture, which I don't really have any of ... so it's no use to me at all.

Yep. DFW especially without DFWSupport is a NIGHTMARE. It's only in my order at all still because I don't want to pull such an invasive script mod out with my current run.  I like it with BFWorld and thought it would be fun with DFollowers but nope... No leash game active and really more after the lock in and vulnerability issues with time on clothing etc... but all of the system fubars things pretty much. So currently it's just running the redress timer and vulnerability as the lock in makes really really really weird things happen.  It also absolutely hates MME now for some reason. Issues I never had before with it exist with lock in turned on.  So yeah.. not worth it. But to afraid to fubar things more pulling it atm... But 99% chance I will anyway. Not the first mod run I ll have fubar'd. :P 

On 8/7/2018 at 8:01 AM, Lupine00 said:

I was able to reproduce the issue where your "Master" dialog option vanishes and DF totally breaks, leaving you unable to have any dialog with the follower and your game completely hosed.

• First, you need to be enslaved - and of course, you're in gold control.
  • The follower randomly added a gag. I think this must happen before the other events can trigger.
  • Then the follower entered a mode where they would only say "I don't want to hear from you right now, maybe when we get back to town."
  • I was looting cash and a message "You escaped!" appeared in the top left.
  • I believe at this point I had over 4000 credit (price of freedom), but hard to be sure, due to gold control (but I was very close before, so almost certainly this is correct).
  • Returned to town, follower still wouldn't talk to me.
  • Slept in inn, follower still wouldn't talk.
  • Left inn.
  • (Without being specifically asked about it) follower announced that she won't remove that gag, and furthermore she wants ten people to fuck you.
  • Once you've responded with "*nods*" you lose your main DF dialog entry, and it never comes back.
  • A count of people left to fuck appears in top left, value 10.
  • Sex with various NPCs does not cause the count to update. In short, the enslaved whore game does not progress properly. In many cases you will only ever get one sex event. In other cases you might get more than one, but they always seem to jam up and stop happening after a short while.
  • You gain a bogus second "I think it's time to part ways" dialog entry, so you have two.
  • Reset of the mod etc does not fix the issue. Drop rehire doesn't fix. Nothing seems to bring back the missing dialog.

Once this happens, AFAICS your DF is perma-broken and the only thing you can do is go back to an earlier save.

I'm using EFF, but I saw this before without EFF in the mix.

This is pretty much a re-run of the issue I saw almost immediately after Simple Slavery enslavement, but with the additional kink that I had enough money to be free, the mod said I "escaped" but I wasn't free and the follower continued to act as if I was enslaved. i.e. if I removed enslavement items the follower would punish.

The real pain with this, is that the start of the chain of broken could easily be hours back and you have to throw away a LOT of game play to be sure your save isn't pre-destined to break. I wouldn't feel safe unless I returned to before the point the follower added the gag - because that seems to be the point where the break begins. It could easily be a whole RL day of play. Compared to this, little issues like your gold vanishing, or rapes getting stuck, are trivial.

I would advise anyone to abort play and reload on a game where they are enslaved in 1.706 . But for those who feel brave and want to chance it, if the follower adds a gag, it is definitely time to abort and reload at that point, because it's a sign of serious trouble to come.

P.S. Looked at the gold control code, and it seems that lives loss handling doesn't have an Enabled check around it, which is quite likely the cause of the vanishing gold.

I have this problem in my current save, after a while the dialogue just vanishes and i have to use the debug mcm option, over and over again.

I already thought i triggered the problem, because i updated Bondage Furniture World mid playthrough but i guess, it didn't do anything any wrong and DF is the problem.

Probably not gonna play Skyrim for a few months now anyway, so im just gonna start a new game, when i will start playing again.

15 hours ago, Krynn said:

diese habe ich leider nicht mehr, bei der versionDevious Follower V1.23a FOMOD Loclization by CGi.7Z

habe ich auch probleme, ich kann zu meinem begleiter nur voll oder leer oder so etwas sagen im dialog... echt eine komische sache..

das mit den stables funktioniert in deutsch, wobei es nichts mit ställen zu tun hat, das war wohl in planung oder so...

--------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I do not have these anymore, with the VersionDevious Follower V1.23a FOMOD Loclization by CGi.7Z
I also have problems, I can only full or empty to my companion or say something in dialogue ... really a strange thing ..
that works with the stables in German, where it has nothing with stables to done, that was probably in planning or something ...

...."stable" heist in diesem Fall wohl eher "stabil", also größtenteils Bugfrei ;)

22 hours ago, CGi said:

But i transfered the changes from your ESP into the 1.710 one using TES5Edit and filtering for differences, there were only 3 edits were one was a dialogue line that included a line break which i removed because line breaks in dialogue do not follow the standard set by Beth.

CGi, I don't think any of this is correct. You must have made some kind of mistake.

If you only found three differences, I don't know what version of my ESP you were using, if it was even mine at all, and I'm guessing it probably wasn't.

I just compared your unlocalised version to the 710 ESP I last posted in TES5Edit, and there are literally hundreds of differences.

I know from the info in ESP/ESM translator that there are over three hundred changes from Lozeak's base.

I am also aware that the erroneous square brackets were entirely removed in my version 706 and further updated in my version 710, so you claim about those doesn't mesh up either.

Also, the edits to the original Beth dialog were only included because Lozeak's ESP already overwrites those records, so I considered them fair game.

And those changes were made a long time ago, in my first pass, they are not new to these recent posts.

TBH, the vanilla dialog was not great in that case, but it probably has spoken dialog.

I can see a case for reverting them, but Lozeak should probably delete entirely from DF, if  they are the unwanted wild-edits they look like.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that genuine line breaks can't be entered via ESP/ESM translator, as hitting enter creates separate dialog lines, but maybe I found a way... What line had the problem? I'd like to check if it's something I did or not.

In any case, nothing I looked at matches up with your assertions about the ESP I uploaded, whether I look in the CK, TES5Edit, or ESP/ESM Translator.

I don't think you were actually using my ESP.

Or perhaps something in your complex translation back-porting tool chain is awry?

By refusing to use ESP/ESM edit to apply my changes to your unlocalised base, you are simply making things harder than they need to be.

The EET is your friend. Load it up, save it out as XML and see what is changed for yourself. It's not just three lines, I can assure you!

To check all this I re-downloaded my actual posts, to remove any possibility I had posted the wrong files. I had not. The mistake is not mine, and the description of the ESP you provide does not match those uploaded files at all, nor does your transfer of the changes.

4 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

I have this problem in my current save, after a while the dialogue just vanishes and i have to use the debug mcm option, over and over again.

I already thought i triggered the problem, because i updated Bondage Furniture World mid playthrough but i guess, it didn't do anything any wrong and DF is the problem.

I had a bit of a look at this, code, and variable states the game sets in play when it breaks.

The code looks like it ought to work, and when the quest starts, the variables update correctly, quest stage is 101, and after two rapes, _DFlowTemp is at 8.0 but no dialogue appears after that.

I tried setting quest stage back to 100, but it made no difference. Then tried setting _DFlowTemp to 0.0 and that made no difference either - still no dialog entry.

The quest priority is zero. Seems ... a bit low ... but not untypical ... I thought that might be causing something to block it ... and because the quest takes place while gagged, there's the possibility that gag-talk issues are in play.

I think I've seen cases before where gag talk prevented a dialog topic from appearing, so I had a look at that aspect.

So, I tried setting the quest priority and dialog priorities to 60. This made some improvement to predictability, I think, but did not fix the underlying issue.

However, without so much gag-talky-confusion is looks more like the issue is that rapetime calls one of its sex functions and then hangs up, locking the script.

Every time I've had the dialog vanish, it's because nobody showed up to the fuck party.

Another, lesser bug, is that the follower's dialog checks for town location and doesn't include inns.

This stops you starting the game in an inn, where you might conceivably finish it.

Also results in wierd dialog from the follower "I don't want to talk to you right now, maybe when we're back in town."

But. Miss Follower, we're in an INN!

Inns, however, are not towns, and thus you have to go outside the inn to move beyond the "don't want to talk 'til back in town" dialog.

I'm kind of burned out on the DF slavery issues, but I played it a lot. Several days of RL time all up.

There were times when it was working great, even with the mittens in hardcore mode.

But if you have a tough follower, particularly an aggressive one, you start to feel like they're doing all the work and your only job is to pick up their loot.

(Because you won't have any gear to speak of, and outside a dungeon, you'll probably be slow off the mark because you have to wait for the mitts to vanish, then re-equip, so the fight is over before you get into it). Even in a dungeon you'll have trashy gear, and an OP follower will make you seem really useless.

This is not a problem in itself, in fact, I began to see this as almost ideal in many ways. It works quite well, but DF doesn't play to this aspect and is more inclined to block you from looting via mittens. You can turn this off in DD, but that makes the mittens very tame indeed, and basically just stops you picking locks.

The hardcore mittens leave you feeling like the mod is weirdly stopping you from doing the only real job you have left.

It would sometimes make more sense if a role as a pathetic loot collecting supporter lackey was what the mod had in mind for you, and the devices put on you fit with that role, pushing you into it and denying you other capabilities in return.

e.g. Your combat skills could be debuffed to useless, but your carrying capacity substantially increased. Could have your hands cuffed in front of you and a special loot mule collar that you have to wear in dungeons (follower puts on when you ask for the mitts to be removed).

The follower could use dialog to play this up and make it more immersive...

"How's my little pack mule doing?"

"Don't miss any of my loot. If you miss it, I'll take it out of your hide."

"How does it feel, picking up all this valuable stuff? Pity you won't see a septim of it. Slaves don't need money."

"Is your delicate back sore under the weight of all my treasure my little fuck pig?"

"Did you think you'd be able lie around on your back, with your legs spread all the time?"

And so on...

Different slavery "modes" could be a dialog choice somehow, letting you swap between mittens, loot mule, and a combat ready (where you're allowed to fight but possibly can't get any of the loot at all and are blocked from speaking to vendors).

There are lots of ways to make enslavement bigger and better as a mode, obviously...

It requires an interest to do so. I don't think Lozeak saw slavery as a big thing in the mod at the start, so it's possible he won't want to do more than patch up what is there. That would be good too, but DF could be more ... a mod that isn't just about getting enslaved ... it could also be great when escaping it too.

I think that's my last ramble on this topic, just thought I'd sum up my thoughts before I move onto other things.

Devious Followers V1.710 - Cleaned, USLEEP Patched and Localized

*Reupload with all of Lupine00's changes*

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.

Full German translation included. All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin.

USLEEP is NOT a dependencie of any of the contained plugins.

Changes:
Added the english text corrections from @Lupine00.

@Lozeak Would be nice if you could work with the new unlocalized ESP.

Content:

- Localized and Unlocalized plugin,

- EFF patch,

- Optional Source Scripts,

- Optional MO support,

Download:

Devious Followers V1.710 (16.4 MB)

14 hours ago, CGi said:

Devious Followers V1.710 - Cleaned, USLEEP Patched and Localized

*Reupload with all of Lupine00's changes*

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.

Full German translation included. All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin.

USLEEP is NOT a dependencie of any of the contained plugins.

Changes:
Added the english text corrections from @Lupine00.

@Lozeak Would be nice if you could work with the new unlocalized ESP.

Content:

- Localized and Unlocalized plugin,

- EFF patch,

- Optional Source Scripts,

- Optional MO support,

Download:

Devious Followers V1.710 (16.4 MB)

Die Abmachungen funktionieren bei mir bis zu einem gewissen Punkt.. und zwar wenn diese Anmachung mit dem Stöpsel aufwerten kommt, dann kann ich entweder sagen Ja oder ach nichts,.. dann sagt meine Begleitung Das wird Spaß machen usw... dann macht sie das aber nicht, dann kommt ein anderer Dialog von wegen Nackt in den Städten sein, dann kann ich wieder nur entweder Ja oder Ach nichts sagen und auch wenn ich den Dialog mit Esc beende steht der Deal... also ich kann nicht nein sagen... aber das muss wohl eher Lozeak richten nehme ich an.

9 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Die Abmachungen funktionieren bei mir bis zu einem gewissen Punkt.. und zwar wenn diese Anmachung mit dem Stöpsel aufwerten kommt, dann kann ich entweder sagen Ja oder ach nichts,.. dann sagt meine Begleitung Das wird Spaß machen usw... dann macht sie das aber nicht, dann kommt ein anderer Dialog von wegen Nackt in den Städten sein, dann kann ich wieder nur entweder Ja oder Ach nichts sagen und auch wenn ich den Dialog mit Esc beende steht der Deal... also ich kann nicht nein sagen... aber das muss wohl eher Lozeak richten nehme ich an.

Das ist ein Problem mit der Mechanik und daher nur etwas, das Lozeak lösen kann.