So update..... I didn't add the gameplay system yet cause I wanted to release all the work I've done.

So the new deal is pretty fun.... I do have one issue with it, that the stage 2/3 devices don't show through clothes even with device hider off (please can some tell me if that's because of my mods or is it a DD bug)

There is a massive amount of dialog (so the content seems dynamic) so expect spelling/grammer errors for days...

I reworked some dialog, I think there is a bug that you get an invisible continue that you'd think should do something but it doesn't.

Of course all the translation stuff I added for translators is there no more Debug.Messagebox and Notification that have variable inserted to them.

Outside of all that this new deal stage 3 is awesome! I made a lot of scenes and outcomes so it feel different dialog wise everytime. (I think you'd have to be whored out like 20 + times to see all the dialog)

Me being able to make this content is thanks to the effort I put into Simple Slavery and Whiterunbrothel reborn (since I was able to learn how to make scenes from that stuff).

Either way, would love to get feedback on the new content !

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

So update..... I didn't add the gameplay system yet cause I wanted to release all the work I've done.

So the new deal is pretty fun.... I do have one issue with it, that the stage 2/3 devices don't show through clothes even with device hider off (please can some tell me if that's because of my mods or is it a DD bug)

Haven't really tried out the new deal properly yet but from what I've seen I can answer this question for you - the issue is the clothing/armor mods you may be using being over-zealous about using up visual slots, not Devious Devices hider not working. 

Spoiler

The devices used in the new deal work fine for me while testing with a handful of armors (nise's bikini armor chest, random immersive armor item ect) - the problem was my "clothing" type items covered up the devices, just as you said.  This tells me that my clothing items are visually taking up slot 48 - I can confirm that by checking the meshes for these items. 

The clothing replacer mod I use (UUNP Minidresses) unfortunately uses slot 48 to render the "panties" part of the clothing items - so it visually overwrites devices in that slot while worn.  The example I looked at (barkeep clothing) actually looks like it also uses slots 34,38 and 54 so I bet it will cover up other items as well assuming there are DD items that use those slots.

Unfortunately I think the only solution would be to edit the modded clothing to only use the body slot for rendering, or equip a different item/use a different replacer.

The content of the new deal looks awesome btw from the tiny bit I've seen, looking forward to trying it in real gameplay. :classic_tongue: Sneaky progression of humiliation there.

I have this and Slaverun installed right now, though DF is paused because it wouldn't fit with how I wanted to play Slaverun this save.
Anything specific you want to know for interactions though? If simple enough I could probably test it. I have kept a save from just before being enslaved, though I don't have any notable checkpoints after that.

My follower is locked into exactly one line

"There's a debt that you owe. If I make you pay it, I'll get a reward.  So, I'll follow you until I get my due."

I can only say

"Hey, I was wondering..."

and then it repeats.  Is this a bug?  I don't owe any significant debt or anything, I got this dialog right from hiring the follower.

I am aware of the 'blocking dialog' button in the MCM that apparently 'makes the mod use the old style dialogue'  but what this button is doing is super unclear.  Is this just a work around?  Am I missing out on important functionality by having this button checked? 

Complicating matters, I do have Amorous adventures (Janessa is my current hireling) and immersive AFT.  

Thank you for the update, Lozeak.  Looking forward to seeing the new dialogue.  I appreciate what you were trying to do with the crawling animation, but the one from DDi looks very unnatural without the restraints, with the arms and legs bent like that.  I ended up editing the esp to remove the crawling enchantment.  SD+ has a nice crawling animation.  Maybe you could integrate that one? 

Checked out the update and I love it!

Changes to rope armbinder and tape gag awesome, showing off lovely ebonite gloves just the right way!

If I may suggest - consider changing collar and cuffs from steel padded to black ebonite too, to match it all up ^_^

Only one problem spotted - when follower wants to retape the gag while tape is still on, dialogue initiates and nothing happens.

If tape is removed (by talking to others) - it works just fine, so probably enough just to add check and make follower remove it before starting the dialogue.

21 hours ago, Lozeak said:

That said i think you only need load then save mod in the CK for skyrim SE so it shouldn't be too hard to convert it your self?

Not sure if this is outdated info, as the post is quite old, but according to this there are quite a few things to pay attention to when converting to SE.

(Note that I myself never used SE at all yet, much less converted mods to it.)

https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4633-skyrim-se-things-to-know-when-converting-standard-mods-to-sse/

There might be additional info here for converting, I only skimmed it. This was last updated on november 1 if I see it correctly:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/sse

I assume open-load in CK does solve several things, but quite likely not all. There is a reason not all mods are converted yet, if it was two clicks in all cases, we would all use SE by now.

Just thought I'd share what I have if someone wants to tackle it.

1 hour ago, Bobbert6996 said:

New version overwrites two .nif and one .dds from Cursed Loot, not sure if intentional

You could use the FOMOD version. All meshes are in a BSA there so DCL's loose file replace the ones from DF no matter the install order.

I got the new deal and had an issue 

Spoiler

She told me to wear an anal plug but never gave me one to wear. I talked to her again and she upgraded to a tail, but still did not give me the item. I am using CGi most recent FOMOD version localized.  

12 hours ago, Hiderius said:

anyone use this with slaverun? would this work with slaverun

I'm guessing yes it would but I don't think the mods will work well together. Played Slaverun and imo it's a stand alone experience. DF has a pause function in MCM so try it and any probs use that.

12 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Haven't really tried out the new deal properly yet but from what I've seen I can answer this question for you - the issue is the clothing/armor mods you may be using being over-zealous about using up visual slots, not Devious Devices hider not working. 

Reveal hidden contents

The devices used in the new deal work fine for me while testing with a handful of armors (nise's bikini armor chest, random immersive armor item ect) - the problem was my "clothing" type items covered up the devices, just as you said.  This tells me that my clothing items are visually taking up slot 48 - I can confirm that by checking the meshes for these items. 

The clothing replacer mod I use (UUNP Minidresses) unfortunately uses slot 48 to render the "panties" part of the clothing items - so it visually overwrites devices in that slot while worn.  The example I looked at (barkeep clothing) actually looks like it also uses slots 34,38 and 54 so I bet it will cover up other items as well assuming there are DD items that use those slots.

Unfortunately I think the only solution would be to edit the modded clothing to only use the body slot for rendering, or equip a different item/use a different replacer.

The content of the new deal looks awesome btw from the tiny bit I've seen, looking forward to trying it in real gameplay. :classic_tongue: Sneaky progression of humiliation there.

I think if I can't fix it I'l change stage 2 to be wear some revealing clothing or be naked in town ( i will need to find some revealing armour I can pack into my body that has CBBE/UUNP HDT surpport.

9 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

My follower is locked into exactly one line

"There's a debt that you owe. If I make you pay it, I'll get a reward.  So, I'll follow you until I get my due."

I can only say

"Hey, I was wondering..."

and then it repeats.  Is this a bug?  I don't owe any significant debt or anything, I got this dialog right from hiring the follower.

I am aware of the 'blocking dialog' button in the MCM that apparently 'makes the mod use the old style dialogue'  but what this button is doing is super unclear.  Is this just a work around?  Am I missing out on important functionality by having this button checked? 

Complicating matters, I do have Amorous adventures (Janessa is my current hireling) and immersive AFT.  

Likely, a bug between Hireings and AFT (basically, DON'T use the lend option when recruiting them)

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for the update, Lozeak.  Looking forward to seeing the new dialogue.  I appreciate what you were trying to do with the crawling animation, but the one from DDi looks very unnatural without the restraints, with the arms and legs bent like that.  I ended up editing the esp to remove the crawling enchantment.  SD+ has a nice crawling animation.  Maybe you could integrate that one? 

I don't have permission, I'm working out it and another solution until now it's what it is. (If you have Zaz Extension pack installed it will use that animation)

6 hours ago, acturia said:

I have one problem with the rope armbinder not appearing. 

Also, is there some randomness with what is equipped? If I wanted something other than a tape gag?

I'll check on rope armbinder.

I'll talk about the tape at the end of the post.

5 hours ago, notwavman said:

Checked out the update and I love it!

Changes to rope armbinder and tape gag awesome, showing off lovely ebonite gloves just the right way!

If I may suggest - consider changing collar and cuffs from steel padded to black ebonite too, to match it all up ^_^

Only one problem spotted - when follower wants to retape the gag while tape is still on, dialogue initiates and nothing happens.

If tape is removed (by talking to others) - it works just fine, so probably enough just to add check and make follower remove it before starting the dialogue.

You could find/add them yourself the deal doesn't mind what cuffs you wear. The ones supplied are just free samples your follower is nice enough to give you !

One day, I'll have a system for them to be a bit more random, until then I'm basically choosing the ones I like the most!

3 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

New version overwrites two .nif and one .dds from Cursed Loot, not sure if intentional

Intentional,  they are the same file (I'm 99% sure) I need them for pony gloves/DCL needs them for gasmasks or something else rubbery I think and since DCL is not a requirement I need to pack them in as well. Either way, this won't break your game.

============================================

about the tape gag

Spoiler

It is used as a alternate version of the gag deal, so you can have a different gag but you won't get the tape gag content. (if you accept that deal)

The reason I used the tape gag is because I thought as a devious device tape would be too easy to remove..... so I made it a joke to remove (100% chance to cut) and people just peel it off you. Then made the deal event trigger every-time it's taken off meaning/hopeing the player wished it wasn't easy to remove !

Also, didn't mention this deal change in log to surprise people !

6 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I got the new deal and had an issue 

Reveal hidden contents

She told me to wear an anal plug but never gave me one to wear. I talked to her again and she upgraded to a tail, but still did not give me the item. I am using CGi most recent FOMOD version localized.  

Clean save?

22 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I think if I can't fix it I'l change stage 2 to be wear some revealing clothing or be naked in town ( i will need to find some revealing armour I can pack into my body that has CBBE/UUNP HDT surpport.

I think you could probably just *suggest* that the player wear some revealing armor to let the player know some items will cover the plugs - for me all of my armor I tried worked fine and I think vanilla clothing and armor probably works fine as well.  Slot 48 is listed as "unused" extra armor slot so I don't think vanilla items would use it.  As a test I gave myself the "barkeep" clothing from Yuriana Wench mod - it looks exactly the same as the clothing replacer I use except bodyslided for exxxxtra thicccc and without panties.  That clothing worked perfectly with the tail, despite looking almost exactly the same as the replacer item I had that covered it.

Later I'm going to test if I can edit a clothing item in nifskope or outfit studio to just delete the panties part of the mesh and see if it shows up. 

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I think you could probably just *suggest* that the player wear some revealing armor to let the player know some items will cover the plugs - for me all of my armor I tried worked fine and I think vanilla clothing and armor probably works fine as well.  Slot 48 is listed as "unused" extra armor slot so I don't think vanilla items would use it.  As a test I gave myself the "barkeep" clothing from Yuriana Wench mod - it looks exactly the same as the clothing replacer I use except bodyslided for exxxxtra thicccc and without panties.  That clothing worked perfectly with the tail, despite looking almost exactly the same as the replacer item I had that covered it.

Later I'm going to test if I can edit a clothing item in nifskope or outfit studio to just delete the panties part of the mesh and see if it shows up. 

So for me it didn't work with some vanilla armour (bodyslided up though so I don't know) but I could get it to appear by setting device hider slot 48(sometimes) so there is something making it not appear for me at least. could it be another mod I have installed, I don't know.

It works as it is anyway, I do like the idea of having a set of whore clothes/armour that player is forced to wear though :). Problem is how to package it worth the mod so it works for CBBE/UNP.... I'll leave until the polish stage for now though.

12 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

So for me it didn't work with some vanilla armour (bodyslided up though so I don't know) but I could get it to appear by setting device hider slot 48(sometimes) so there is something making it not appear for me at least. could it be another mod I have installed, I don't know.

It works as it is anyway, I do like the idea of having a set of whore clothes/armour that player is forced to wear though :). Problem is how to package it worth the mod so it works for CBBE/UNP.... I'll leave until the polish stage for now though.

Heh, I could be wrong about the interaction with the device hider - I'm not too sure how that works or how Skyrim decides what mod "wins" the visual rendering war when they have conflicting slots.  For instance my bikini armor's "thigh" slot armor makes the upper part of pony boots invisible, turning them into cute pony booties.

I do like the idea of having a set of "whore" armor that the player needs to wear - IMO best way to deal with this could be to have it default to the tavern wench clothing item (or whatever vanilla item you decided works best) and have there be an MCM menu option to set what the player is currently wearing as "whore" armor for the purposes of the mod. 

That way if the player has some super-sexy modded whore outfit they want the mod to use, they could set it up to be the DF whore outfit and then carry a set with them, and you don't have to worry about the troubleshooting mess that CBBE/UUNP packaged armor in a mod can bring (especially if it shows a lot of skin).

5 hours ago, CGi said:

important change:
- Dawnguard dependency removed since it's not used

Thank you for this CGi.  The mod loads much faster in the editor without that dependency.  However, I believe that it did have one reference to Dawnguard in the _DFCrawlEnch enchantment (I noticed that last night when I was looking at the crawling part).  It was using Dawnguard for a Damage Stamina effect, so I think you broke that little part.  But the same effect is available in base Skyrim as AbVampireDamageStamina, so it's easily fixed without adding back the Dawnguard dependence. 

29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for this CGi.  The mod loads much faster in the editor without that dependency.  However, I believe that it did have one reference to Dawnguard in the _DFCrawlEnch enchantment (I noticed that last night when I was looking at the crawling part).  It was using Dawnguard for a Damage Stamina effect, so I think you broke that little part.  But the same effect is available in base Skyrim as AbVampireDamageStamina, so it's easily fixed without adding back the Dawnguard dependence. 

i didn't break _DFCrawlEnch but alot more other things. The entry you mention points towards index 06 which is DD:E in DF. The Cursed Dwemer Cuffs have a reference to index 06 as well, showing the same error.

Will post a fix asap.