5 hours ago, Lozeak said:

I have localized every notification now

I changed the Followers name to Your follower (while not as good it's my fault for making a lot people want to use)

For Willpower i made a string for 0-10 

For Debt added/removed.....

Genius mode... created an item called debt and added/removed it (with one being silenced)

Messages ... next or later they will take a lot of work though ;;

Thanks for doing this. i wish we had more modders willing to support translations on this level. Highly appreciated.

@tarl7

Use the localized esp it's better.

Good new for you guys mod is back in full devlopment, I'm back at 100% ^^.

I'm hopefully gonna finish up the localisation first.

Add the next deal.

Add something that is literally game changing (if i can get it to work).

How long will this take..... 2-3 weeks at most 1 week if lucky. Then bugs for lyfe!

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

@tarl7

Add the next deal.

How long will this take..... 2-3 weeks at most 1 week if lucky. Then bugs for lyfe!

Any way to have an mcm options to disable the mittens only? Please. It is the only thing I dislike in the mod and makes game play with other mods conflicting from a play perspective.

20 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Any way to have an mcm options to disable the mittens only? Please. It is the only thing I dislike in the mod and makes game play with other mods conflicting from a play perspective.

That's kinda how that enslaved mode works....

Edit: in DD options you can turn hardcore effect off so you can pick stuff up.

I'd recommend using endless mode instead if you don't like it or having a simple slavery outcome.

One day I'll add different enslavement outcomes and they won't be the same, it's a long way off though.

@CGi

i have successfully got rid of all debug.messageboxs() now so all messages are in the CK and all notification can use the Translation.txt so when I release it the mod will be 100% localisable...

Other mods don't do this btw cause it takes effort and know how to mod cleanly (which you need to learn over time anyway). 

From what I've heard this mod is becoming a must have for a lot of people so I have put the effort in so less people can miss out! 

Also, a load of Oblivion mods were translated from JP to ENG which I enjoyed and well I ow something to people wanting to translate my content so I will pay that back by helping ^^.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

i have successfully got rid of all debug.messageboxs() now so all messages are in the CK and all notification can use the Translation.txt so when I release it the mod will be 100% localisable...

Other mods don't do this btw cause it takes effort and know how to mod cleanly (which you need to learn over time anyway). 

From what I've heard this mod is becoming a must have for a lot of people so I have put the effort in so less people can miss out! 

Also, a load of Oblivion mods were translated from JP to ENG which I enjoyed and well I ow something to people wanting to translate my content so I will pay that back by helping ^^.

Hurray!

8 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Im wondering is the Pet-Suit used in this mod, and if that is the case how?

Spoiler

Try having 6 deals, very low willpower and a collar on while visiting a Jarl's hall.  I believe the event may be blocked by some devices like armbinders and chastity belts however.

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Try having 6 deals, very low willpower and a collar on while visiting a Jarl's hall.  I believe the event may be blocked by some devices like armbinders and chastity belts however.

Yeah well if i play with all deals, im always bound in towns, so it will never happen i guess. The "games" should always trigger it shouldn't matter what you wear IMO.

For example if you ride a horse for a while, it would be nice if it triggers a game, where the DF just puts a whole set of Pony Gear (Headharness with Gag, Blinders, Ears, The new Pony Play Boots, Full Slave Harness, Mittens, Nipple and Vaginal Piercings, Pony Tail Plug, Chain Vaginal Dildo, on the player. Maybe with a line like this "Since you like horses so much, how a about you become one for a while. I want to see you dressed like a pony girl". Same if you stand around stables for to long.

These games should just trigger regardless of what you wear. It should happen just in the right locations, with low enough willpower. The DF should just put it on the player.

Another idea for a game "It is full moon slave, i want to see the moonshine on your body" then the DF equips a Black Ebonite Catsuit, Ballet Heels, Short Gloves, Gas Mask with Rebreather, Rubber Collar, Inflatable Anal and Vaginal Plugs and Armbinder in towns on the player.

Always getting the right requirements for these games is just annoying, it somehow kills the fun a bit. The DF should just have different moods and because of the mood the DF equips other stuff on you. It should be more dynamic.

Another idea if you enter a dungeon the DF equips some of these Fighter DCL items on you. The Mage and Fighter stuff. It shouldn't be all gold related, the stuff should just trigger. Different situations different devices. This way it would be much more fun to play. 

And one important thing the Town Armbinder should be removed automaticly, without having to ask the DF every fucking time. It should always get removed if there is a fight or if you enter a dungeon. And as soon as you enter a town again the DF puts it back on the player.

Maybe make it toggleable in the MCM with a Option called something like "Dynamic Slave Gear" where it puts you in different DD and DCL Items in different situations. I would love that feature.

I mean it's so easy to come up with ideas for that Dynamic Slave Gear thing. Just create moods for the DF and let it affect the player like that. Some more situations, different stuff if you go to cold areas where there is snow, if you fight a dragon you get some Fighter gear from DCL, if you enter a palace DF puts Elegant Hobble Dress on you etc. just more "games".

I really like the mod but it could be so much better IMO. It needs much more randomness and games.

7 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Yeah well if i play with all deals, im always bound in towns, so it will never happen i guess. The "games" should always trigger it shouldn't matter what you wear IMO.

For example if you ride a horse for a while, it would be nice if it triggers a game, where the DF just puts a whole set of Pony Gear (Headharness with Gag, Blinders, Ears, The new Pony Play Boots, Full Slave Harness, Mittens, Nipple and Vaginal Piercings, Pony Tail Plug, Chain Vaginal Dildo, on the player. Maybe with a line like this "Since you like horses so much, how a about you become one for a while. I want to see you dressed like a pony girl". Same if you stand around stables for to long.

These games should just trigger regardless of what you wear. It should happen just in the right locations, with low enough willpower. The DF should just put it on the player.

A "dynamic slave gear" feature sounds really cool, but it almost sounds like it would work better as a whole new mod, at least if it would be as hardcore as you describe.  I think a mod like that would work best if you weren't running a mod like Cursed Loot that puts quest items on you, or Devious Followers where a big part of the mod is obeying "rules" that require specific types of devices on you but don't block gameplay for the most part.  This sounds like something that would be great with a more hardcore dominant follower mod, like DCUL Leon/Leah/Sasha or Maria Eden IMO.

The reason, as I see it, that the games are selective about what you are wearing and rare to trigger is because they interrupt gameplay and that there aren't quite enough of them yet for a good variety.  If the current games triggered all the time, you'd be constantly having to leave your dungeon to go deal with the stables or inn straitjacket game for instance.  It probably doesn't hurt for us to keep offering suggestions tho, as games are probably really hard to come up with and program to be interesting and fun enough to be enjoyable when they do trigger.  Right now the games are all complex scenes that use the actors in the environment and trigger under specific conditions, rather than "wear x until I tell you to stop" events.

The games are also built with other mods in mind - if you are set up in the bound queen set from Cursed Loot because you are on that quest, Devious Followers won't try to trigger a game that makes no sense with a permanent chastity belt on, and it most certainly won't try to strip the quest items off.  Even removing items covered by DF "deals" wouldn't be foolproof, because someone wearing a quest collar or chastity belt can take those "deals" just fine and still have gear that can't be safely removed.

Yeah while playing such quests, you can just pause the DF i mean it wouldn't be a problem. I mean the idea is that you get put in gear, but you still can fight and do quests. I woudn't call that hardcore. :D

And this Dynamic Slave Gear could be totally optional in the MCM.

50 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Another idea for a game "It is full moon slave, i want to see the moonshine on your body" then the DF equips a Black Ebonite Catsuit, Ballet Heels, Short Gloves, Gas Mask with Rebreather, Rubber Collar, Inflatable Anal and Vaginal Plugs and Armbinder in towns on the player.

Always getting the right requirements for these games is just annoying, it somehow kills the fun a bit. The DF should just have different moods and because of the mood the DF equips other stuff on you. It should be more dynamic.

Another idea if you enter a dungeon the DF equips some of these Fighter DCL items on you. The Mage and Fighter stuff. It shouldn't be all gold related, the stuff should just trigger. Different situations different devices. This way it would be much more fun to play. 

And one important thing the Town Armbinder should be removed automaticly, without having to ask the DF every fucking time. It should always get removed if there is a fight or if you enter a dungeon. And as soon as you enter a town again the DF puts it back on the player.

Maybe make it toggleable in the MCM with a Option called something like "Dynamic Slave Gear" where it puts you in different DD and DCL Items in different situations. I would love that feature.

I mean it's so easy to come up with ideas for that Dynamic Slave Gear thing. Just create moods for the DF and let it affect the player like that. Some more situations, different stuff if you go to cold areas where there is snow, if you fight a dragon you get some Fighter gear from DCL, if you enter a palace DF puts Elegant Hobble Dress on you etc. just more "games".

I really like the mod but it could be so much better IMO. It needs much more randomness and games.

Games- I said it before it does need a decent system to activate them the thing is with only like 4 or something adding a system like that would suck at the moment. It's just one of those things as time goes on I can improve it but until then I think the rare/hard way of procing them is the best way. (Mainly cause even I've forgotten about them, then got caught out and I enjoy some good trickery)

Dynamic slave gear..... I will have some items change based on location and stuff but the thing is it uses update loops and the more complex they get the more script laggy skyrim will get. I have tried to avoid them as much as possible so I don't think I'll be adding anything like this.

The armbinder... I'll see my main idea was to make it easy to struggle out of then disable the remove option from follower. Yea it's a little annoying but making it too easy to remove or just drop off imo defeats the point of Devious Devices.

Atm, my focus is expanding deals

So if you don't like a deal disable it.... eventually there will be like 6 deals with 12 different stage 3s meaning if you don't like a deal or are bored of it just disable it or change it's top stage.

This will mean everytime you being endebted/making deals will feel more random and unique.

Worth noting .... any mod could be so much better with infinite time/skill.

In it's current state.... I'd say it amazing for a first mod that has been out for less than a year.

Yes with more it will better but it will take time.

===============================================================

Made a lot of progress on the mod today,,,,

Loclization stuff and working on the new deal, I think a lot of people will enjoy this next update.

BTW, I modded my local version to decrease resistance periodically if arousal is high, and decrease on any "vibrate" event from DD. I think this adds a good reason to avoid chastity items, maybe you could consider incorporating it into the main mod if you like it.

14 hours ago, Lozeak said:

@tarl7

Add the next deal.

As best I can see one has translation strings the other doesn't if I don't need translations do I really need the local version, or are there other differences with the local version?

22 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

BTW, I modded my local version to decrease resistance periodically if arousal is high, and decrease on any "vibrate" event from DD. I think this adds a good reason to avoid chastity items, maybe you could consider incorporating it into the main mod if you like it.

Not touching the willpower/resistance system atm, you can make your own esp and share if you want tho cause the globals are injected into update.esm

I will be tweaking the system a little in the future so people can configure loss/gain rate. It might be as easy as  just by making the resistance max higher, Won't be this update though.

19 hours ago, tarl7 said:

As best I can see one has translation strings the other doesn't if I don't need translations do I really need the local version, or are there other differences with the local version?

Is there any problems using the loclized version ? I mean you can use either it really won't matter so much I'm sure.

13 hours ago, ItsYaBoi1738 said:

dumb question but can someone please tell me how to get the mod started?

Get a follower, they'll start the mod via a idle line  and it's all down hill from there!

14 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Not touching the willpower/resistance system atm, you can make your own esp and share if you want tho cause the globals are injected into update.esm

I will be tweaking the system a little in the future so people can configure loss/gain rate. It might be as easy as  just by making the resistance max higher, Won't be this update though.

Is it possible to access any utilities through update.esm? I was using your functions in _DTools to lower resistance but had to esmify your plugin to make it work.

3 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I wrote an earlier post, i think it may have passed so fast with all the others that writes, i wanted to know if there would be some things in relations with the carrying items aspect of the follower in this mod

thanks

Nothing in the short term.

It's like a thing I always think about but I need a good idea for it. Basically, it's a function of followers and a reason people take followers so restricting or making it dangerous would be a good thing.

I know a problem with it is though get the value of items is kinda hard to do.

One okish idea I had was .... make it so if your in debt if you take items from your follower they are marked as stolen so you can't sell them and your follower being the decent person they are will report the crime. 

This might be part of the 6th deal since I want a deal that doesn't use any devices.

16 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Is it possible to access any utilities through update.esm? I was using your functions in _DTools to lower resistance but had to esmify your plugin to make it work.

You, could do it 2 ways,

Way one make my mod a master (you'll need to convert it to a ESM then make the mod then rename the master pointer to the ESP (Wrym bash)

or if you want to do it purly via script you can use this code.....

YourFunction()

Quest theQuest = Quest.GetQuest("_DTools")
    _DFTools tool = (theQuest as _DFtools)

tool.Reduceresist(3)

Endfunction

Those 2 lines of code took me days to work out, I had to work out how to use DD in Simple slavery without adding it as requirement and without Sendmodevents.... basically, I needed to get the mod properties without it being a master, which was tough. Either way, these 2 lines of code is one of the most impressive things I've ever worked out lol.

27 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I know a problem with it is though get the value of items is kinda hard to do.

One okish idea I had was .... make it so if your in debt if you take items from your follower they are marked as stolen so you can't sell them and your follower being the decent person they are will report the crime. 

This might be part of the 6th deal since I want a deal that doesn't use any devices.

Yea, I think this type of deal could be really hard to have work well in a wide variety of cases.  Not in the least because a lot of the major custom followers and frameworks add "storage" functionality that is completely separate from follower vanilla inventories.  With so many deals planned I think it would be ok for a few deals to not work for everyone tho, since people could disable them if they find they don't work with their mods as well as others.

One idea that might work to address more of these custom follower situations and still make you "pay" for the convenience of getting your items from your pack mule: 

• a deal where you need to pay (in money or... other things) to access your follower's regular dialogue tree (in order to access inventory/storage or order them around).  I'm thinking similarly to how DD gag-talk works, and once paid you have access to their dialogues (and inventory) for ~ 1 hour game time.
  • The price shouldn't be extreme, but something to remind you that you made a deal, and some could hit your resistance.  That way the deal shouldn't interfere too much with quest followers, since you aren't afraid to pay it to talk to them.
  • When under this deal, a player could have a 3-option dialogue tree when they talk to a follower (after gag-talk if wearing a gag of course).  The first two options could be direct links to the DF dialogues for "About my debt/deals" and "Can you help me with this device?" so the deal doesn't mess with your ability to pay/make deals or get keys ect.
  • The third could be "I need to talk to you about something".  Going to this option could trigger the follower demanding something since you made a deal.
  • The demands could be similar to how the deal system works - if you accept the demand you pay the price and get access to the follower's regular dialogue for a time.  If you do not accept the demand, you get some debt and can try again if you want.
  • Low willpower could result in more humiliating "requests" and the inability to refuse the demand.
14 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Yea, I think this type of deal could be really hard to have work well in a wide variety of cases.  Not in the least because a lot of the major custom followers and frameworks add "storage" functionality that is completely separate from follower vanilla inventories.  With so many deals planned I think it would be ok for a few deals to not work for everyone tho, since people could disable them if they find they don't work with their mods as well as others.

One idea that might work to address more of these custom follower situations and still make you "pay" for the convenience of getting your items from your pack mule: 

• a deal where you need to pay (in money or... other things) to access your follower's regular dialogue tree (in order to access inventory/storage or order them around).  I'm thinking similarly to how DD gag-talk works, and once paid you have access to their dialogues (and inventory) for ~ 1 hour game time.
  • The price shouldn't be extreme, but something to remind you that you made a deal, and some could hit your resistance.  That way the deal shouldn't interfere too much with quest followers, since you aren't afraid to pay it to talk to them.
  • When under this deal, a player could have a 3-option dialogue tree when they talk to a follower (after gag-talk if wearing a gag of course).  The first two options could be direct links to the DF dialogues for "About my debt/deals" and "Can you help me with this device?" so the deal doesn't mess with your ability to pay/make deals or get keys ect.
  • The third could be "I need to talk to you about something".  Going to this option could trigger the follower demanding something since you made a deal.
  • The demands could be similar to how the deal system works - if you accept the demand you pay the price and get access to the follower's regular dialogue for a time.  If you do not accept the demand, you get some debt and can try again if you want.
  • Low willpower could result in more humiliating "requests" and the inability to refuse the demand.

I'm not worried about all deals working with everyone now, literally the reason I want so many deals is to allow me some creative freedom. I can do things I know some people will love! and others will hate because people can just disable them and the mod still functions as intended.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The mod idea is nice, but Oldrim is less pretty and crashes more often. Are there plans to port to Skyrim SE?

Crashes in oldrim are down to your setup and not installing stability mod. My skyrim crashes like once every 6-7 hours at most and usually this is because of a virtual call.

I do want to move to SE at some point but considering how annoying SE is to setup the last time I tryed it won't happen yet. 

That said i think you only need load then save mod in the CK for skyrim SE so it shouldn't be too hard to convert it your self?

6 hours ago, Hiderius said:

how about a deal you make with a follower where you end up being a prostitute to pay off the fine's that you owe, or it could be forced

Next deal, has themes of prostitution in it but no deal will help you pay debt off ^^ because the mod is evil that way!

Worth mentioning once I get to 2.0 I want to add a few enslavement outcomes forced prostitution and a pony girl is on the card (not set in stone)