As far as I saw while messing around one follower picked up control and the others stayed the same, but I didn't keep the other two around long once the "huni" lines started (which were instant when I loaded the game).  I may not be the best example however, as all three of my followers were custom followers that did not use my installed follower framework (EFF), and one of them is a custom race.  I was using Zora from 3DNPCs (she took control) M'rissi (custom race, custom follower) and a Khajiit follower from Bruma.

Very promising mod! Unfortunately I seem to have a small problem:

1) After my character is enslaved and the follower tells me about the rules (I receive the three items), nothing seems to compel me to follow the said rules.

2) While wearing clothes and no restraining devices (in town) the follower simply says occasionally "Told you no clothes, people need to know your a slave", and nothing happens.

However, when naked or wearing only the collar the follower does punish my character. I'm reasonably sure that something should happen when she says "Told you no clothes...", but on my end nothing is actually happening.

Edit:

I tested version 0.842, and there the follower takes your clothes away if you wear any. Seems like something broke in the newer version. However, I must confess that the "Town Collar" is not causing my character to crawl in either version. The character simply stands with her legs together and head slightly bowed.

I'm using at the moment:

DD Integration Beta Version

DD Expansion Beta Version

DD Assets Beta Version

ZazExtensionPack_1-08_for_Zap6.2

post your load order, i was trying to track this bug down and more load orders will help with that

0.89v - Prolly broken cause I haven't tested much
Clean Save required again.
MCM stuff added
Displays willpower and resistance
New Debug option to force add a follower (you need to talk to person and it works on everyone in the game so ONLY use this on your follower (it will not make someone your follower! ) ) it will allow you to switch who is your devious follower too but you need to disable the Custom/Quest dialogue debug.
The mod "should" work with custom races too.
The mod "should" only work with the selected follower and additional followers will not enforce rules ect now.
Pause and Reset in MCM have been fixed so that deal system works.
Resistance has a min value of 5 so you don't just go from 5-0 willpower in a few seconds
Bug with willpower going to -30000 lol fixed
Follower will remove hoods under the gag or blindfold dialogue.
Fixed some bugs in dialogue can't remember which now but there was a few.

Content wise not much or anything lol but it's a lot of features people requested ^^.

It needs testing, I'll play some tomorrow probably but I will unlikly test the muiti/customfollower fixes so it's down to the people that want those features to give me feedback.

I have no idea how to fix the *follower hand on shoulder* bug yet need to look at more 

_Dropehand... remove too 

ok

Save cleaned... Check

Player Broke... Check

Dungeon and Baddies need bustin... Check

New Version Installed... Check

I am ready to hire some followers I can't afford to kill some baddies!

pay my loyal follower... Cheque's in the post .

'Clink'... 'click' ....  "mmmmph!" ..

(loved the checklist and just had to expand it  :D  )

EDIT...  Bug Report.. I took an hour break from playing and when I fired up the game and reloaded the save I had no "hi Huni" conversation and no DF mod chat from follower.. I ran about for a few minutes hoping to have it fire up as MCM still showed 200 debt but nothing changed. I tried Pause and unpause and still no change.. I saved and reloaded straight away as somethimes that triggers it but no DFQ message appeared when I usually reload game and still no change, 200 debt and no chat from mod..  I then did the RESET and mod refreshed and all was fine after..  Hopefully I have described that well enough to help out..  Still having fun tho :D

ok

Save cleaned... Check

Player Broke... Check

(loved the checklist and just had to expand it  biggrin.png  )

EDIT...  Bug Report.. I took an hour break from playing and when I fired up the game and reloaded the save I had no "hi Huni" conversation and no DF mod chat from follower.. I ran about for a few minutes hoping to have it fire up as MCM still showed 200 debt but nothing changed. I tried Pause and unpause and still no change.. I saved and reloaded straight away as somethimes that triggers it but no DFQ message appeared when I usually reload game and still no change, 200 debt and no chat from mod..  I then did the RESET and mod refreshed and all was fine after..  Hopefully I have described that well enough to help out..  Still having fun tho biggrin.png

I have run into this bug too. I have not found a way to reproduce it, but it seems to only happen when your debt is low or no debt. Might be tied into the phantom 100 gold the follower will take from you if you offer to pay right after you get the first huni message. (seemed for a while like it happened when I payed that 100g)

Something else i noticed was I couldn't pay follower to remove bondage items. I had cuffs/corset/and a standard collar. The "can you remove some items" dialog was there, and she was happy to have the opportunity to make some extra cash, but then it stopped and no items removed, no money charged.  

useage report version 0.89

all still works fine with regular races

trading while in debt (not yet enslaved) works

cannot trade enslaved (works correctly)

debug option to choose follower who you are in debt to works correctly - vanilla race, custom race, and to switch between followers

will and resistance do show and track correctly as far as I can tell

custom and regular raced followers both removed blindfolds for me but I did not test any other restraints

custom raced followers will now start the debt quest and enslave you for failure to pay correctly (with and without using the debug option)

clearing the debt works correctly (including ending the enslavement).

issues with followers of custom races

1 - no deal dialogue showing up at all

if you make a deal with a regular raced follower then use the debug to switch to a custom raced follower the custom raced follower will enforce the deal,

but with no deal dialogue you cannot buy out of the deal, and of course cannot start a new one.  you can use the debug to switch to a vanilla raced follower

(does not have to be the one you made the deal with originally) and then buy out as normal.

2 - the events (both in debt but not yet enslaved and while enslaved) fire with custom raced followers (you get the "gift" restraint) but the dialogue to continue

the event does not show up causing it to stall out at that point.  the event does not proceed without the dialogue showing up (even if you go to town/inn as you

are supposed to). cannot pay off debt due to event not finishing (dialogue is not there until event finishes).

3 - if you have 2 (or more) custom raced followers at the same time you cannot dismiss any of them if you are in debt to any of them. (clearing debt does restore dialogue correctly though)

using the MCM reset did clear the listed issues when I used it.

overall a nice update ....please keep up the very good work.

ok

Save cleaned... Check

Player Broke... Check

(loved the checklist and just had to expand it  :D  )

EDIT...  Bug Report.. I took an hour break from playing and when I fired up the game and reloaded the save I had no "hi Huni" conversation and no DF mod chat from follower.. I ran about for a few minutes hoping to have it fire up as MCM still showed 200 debt but nothing changed. I tried Pause and unpause and still no change.. I saved and reloaded straight away as somethimes that triggers it but no DFQ message appeared when I usually reload game and still no change, 200 debt and no chat from mod..  I then did the RESET and mod refreshed and all was fine after..  Hopefully I have described that well enough to help out..  Still having fun tho :D

ok

Save cleaned... Check

Player Broke... Check

(loved the checklist and just had to expand it  biggrin.png  )

EDIT...  Bug Report.. I took an hour break from playing and when I fired up the game and reloaded the save I had no "hi Huni" conversation and no DF mod chat from follower.. I ran about for a few minutes hoping to have it fire up as MCM still showed 200 debt but nothing changed. I tried Pause and unpause and still no change.. I saved and reloaded straight away as somethimes that triggers it but no DFQ message appeared when I usually reload game and still no change, 200 debt and no chat from mod..  I then did the RESET and mod refreshed and all was fine after..  Hopefully I have described that well enough to help out..  Still having fun tho biggrin.png

I have run into this bug too. I have not found a way to reproduce it, but it seems to only happen when your debt is low or no debt. Might be tied into the phantom 100 gold the follower will take from you if you offer to pay right after you get the first huni message. (seemed for a while like it happened when I payed that 100g)

Something else i noticed was I couldn't pay follower to remove bondage items. I had cuffs/corset/and a standard collar. The "can you remove some items" dialog was there, and she was happy to have the opportunity to make some extra cash, but then it stopped and no items removed, no money charged.  

I think i fixed the bug where is goes glitchy after clearing debt thx top the feedback (unsure tho)

As for removal, i need to tidy up the system but I may not be able to but your follower will only remove gags/blindfolds + Heavybondage(yoke/armbinders) and Boots everything else doesn't stop you making money for them so they won't remove it.

useage report version 0.89

all still works fine with regular races

trading while in debt (not yet enslaved) works

cannot trade enslaved (works correctly)

debug option to choose follower who you are in debt to works correctly - vanilla race, custom race, and to switch between followers

will and resistance do show and track correctly as far as I can tell

custom and regular raced followers both removed blindfolds for me but I did not test any other restraints

custom raced followers will now start the debt quest and enslave you for failure to pay correctly (with and without using the debug option)

clearing the debt works correctly (including ending the enslavement).

issues with followers of custom races

1 - no deal dialogue showing up at all

if you make a deal with a regular raced follower then use the debug to switch to a custom raced follower the custom raced follower will enforce the deal,

but with no deal dialogue you cannot buy out of the deal, and of course cannot start a new one.  you can use the debug to switch to a vanilla raced follower

(does not have to be the one you made the deal with originally) and then buy out as normal.

2 - the events (both in debt but not yet enslaved and while enslaved) fire with custom raced followers (you get the "gift" restraint) but the dialogue to continue

the event does not show up causing it to stall out at that point.  the event does not proceed without the dialogue showing up (even if you go to town/inn as you

are supposed to). cannot pay off debt due to event not finishing (dialogue is not there until event finishes).

3 - if you have 2 (or more) custom raced followers at the same time you cannot dismiss any of them if you are in debt to any of them. (clearing debt does restore dialogue correctly though)

using the MCM reset did clear the listed issues when I used it.

overall a nice update ....please keep up the very good work.

Was able to fix 1 and 2 with your feedback thx.

With 3, I forgot i made it so you couldn't dismiss any follower when endebted it is my intention to do that so that the cost goes up with more followers so you could really regret hiring all that help :).

Yay first CTD with my mod and I have no idea why ?

With live another life the game crashes to desktop when I talk to statue of mara (after I added a load of stuff to MCM/main quest script unreleased) this may be down to the custom race follower fixes I add though.

Another fix and some more MCM content (was gonna save it for next release but since I had to fix a CTD so it's released earlier)

i have a little more MCM stuff to work on before I move to content ^^ next week.

There is a concern that all this dialogue i'm adding could make more CTDs but I think i hope it was LAL problem not mine. Either way, if you get CTD when talking to someone or an item please let me know.

Atm if happened at half enslavement debt or higher when unslaved and

You are wearing a blindfold

I did it! Thanks :) It's really cool.

Buy the way, I have little lore idea of scenario, if you interesting.

When you have a debt your follower want her/his money in any way. So she/he can take work from vendor or hunter or blacksmith and because you have a debt - you must do it instead your follower.

For example: Hunter needs 2 Elk hide, 5 wolf skin and 1 bear skin. Of course your follower want fun too, so she/he can wear Iron Ball & Chain Shakles on you (or else) and you must do job with this hard leg cuffs.

Or vendor needs Draugr's weapons. In this case your follower may even tie your hands.

Or else or else

Edit:

I tested version 0.842, and there the follower takes your clothes away if you wear any. Seems like something broke in the newer version. However, I must confess that the "Town Collar" is not causing my character to crawl in either version. The character simply stands with her legs together and head slightly bowed.

I'm using at the moment:

DD Integration Beta Version

DD Expansion Beta Version

DD Assets Beta Version

ZazExtensionPack_1-08_for_Zap6.2

post your load order, i was trying to track this bug down and more load orders will help with that

Nevermind, the thing began to work suddenly. Unfortunately, I have no earthly clue what I did to make it work.

Thanks for the updates, really appreciate the work being put into having the mod function so well for a wide audience.  Won't be able to test it out myself for a bit, but the range of customization in the patch notes sound like most anyone should be able to have the mod's gameplay flow fit their play style (aka - gold/game time rate).

One cool thing I found is DF has great synergy with the prostitution options of other mods as a means of earning some quick cash.  Cursed loot is especially great because of the possibility you end up worse off than you started with a bunch of devices attached, and might need to go into further follower debt to get them off quickly.  It also means if you accept too many deals or get too many restraints, you lose out on Cursed Loot as an income source (when you pledge your assets as collateral to your follower, you can't reasonably make money off them anymore now can you?).

Just grabbed latest update  0.895v (listed as 0.892 on page) ..   Will try and grind out a few hours testing (fresh game) and see what crops up...  See I never need an excuse for restarting a game, I love the early game haha .. especially with some challenges..

EDIT.... CTD,  statue of Mara LAL,,, 3 retries same result.  WIll try a clean save on old game and mess about with changes there...

EDIT 2 ....   cleaned save game seems to be fine and working well. 

Question.. Prison overhaul, currently I pause DF upon arrest and restart after release.. would DF be able to handle an arrest, specifically the deal DD items being removed and debt increase??

+1 Statue of Mara LAL CTD. Going to turn off mod, get a game started and restart with game with mod.

EDIT: It worked. Didnt bother cleaning the new game. That said, some of the MCM options don't stay as set, notably the ones that deal with what level the player is. Other ones seemed fine. Seeing the willpower and resistance stat is enticing, looking forward to the mechanics. Almost want to see an option for more whining to the follower, done as before, but after a couple deals, or maxed deal even?

This mod is a blast, thanks.

update  0.895v   testing on clean saved old game..  everything was going fine deals, deals repayents and into slavery, did a dungeon with slvery and forgot to boot and mitten on exit, I got Yoke as I was already collared from DCL corpse and quickly followed by a gaggy present..  Off to town all ok..  Had a LOT of fun but as soon as fun ended and the text said something about looking down follower lost all mod chat..  no means of paying ,,  no device removal...  it did have a block to asking her to leave service..   My will power was at 0 and resistance at 2, debt 1300..  is this part of the will power/ resistance or did I break it again??

Suggestion that probably maybe definitely need to be thought out more:

If enslaved and player looks to be on track to paying off the debt, you're current follower hires another follower without your consent thus doubling the debt rate.

Just something that popped into my head.

This is an excellent mod! I'm currently using it with Sexy Bandit Captives, and it's great fun trying to balance how many supplies I can spare to rescued captives while also keeping my own freedom. The deals system is especially fun, allowing for a nice, gradual progression of falling into the control of your follower. That said, I did run into some issues, and I have some thoughts and suggestions.

Issues:

Before I begin, know that I am still using version 0.89, so these might have already been addressed.

When you've agreed to the 'naked in settlements' deal, your clothes won't actually be removed if you have more than one set of them. So, if you have two sets of leather armour and have one currently equipped, your follower will throw one on the ground, but the other will still be equipped.

The slut deal dialogue began showing up whenever I came close to an actor. It didn't matter what the actor was. Humans, dogs, elk, rats, horses, and what have you would all say "Your follower puts her hand on your shoulder." in the subtitles when I passed by. I think it happened because it got interrupted by combat at one point, but I'm not sure. My follower was also a male despite the fact that it said 'her'. 1See Edit

This one might be intentional, but it seems so strange. I entered the 'Bee and Barb' in Riften with my follower, and suddenly Marcurio (who I'd never hired or talked to before) decided that he was going to start following me as well. This happened as soon as I entered the place; I didn't talk to anyone or even move a step. I think he might have said something about getting people to pay their debt when this happened, but I was confused and the dialogue disappeared before I could properly read it. He seemed to act like a regular follower, and he was saying all of the regular lines like "Remember that I need my fair share too, hun." I could pay him or my other follower, and paying either seemed to work fine. If the idea was that my follower hired Marcurio as muscle to force me to pay up, it would make sense, but the current implementation left me feeling very confused. All in all, I'm not a fan of it. The game already has enough issues with followers blocking your movement, blocking your attacks, running into you, pushing you off cliffs, and triggering traps that kill you. I don't think that forcing players to deal with twice that annoyance by force-recruiting additional followers is a good idea, if this even is intentional.

Thoughts and Suggestions:

If the enslavement scenario is failed by falling too deeply in debt, I would like to see your follower take whatever gear that you have and possibly even leave some devious "presents" on you in return for wasting their time before leaving.

Rather than throwing items on the ground with the 'naked in settlements' deal, could the follower instead unequip or hold onto your items until you've left the settlement? I did sort of like the thematic element of having your gear roughly forced from your person, but it does get kind of old trying to find your gear after the game's incredibly realistic physics cause it to fly half a kilometer away or fall through the world.

In addition to removing armbinders and collars while enslaved, could the same thing be extended to the chastity belt deal? The punishment for not wearing the town collar doesn't exactly work when the player is belted. In fact, it's quite humorous. Everyone around you just starts having a wank.

I'm not a fan of the blunt explanation of game mechanics in dialogue. I would either leave that to the mod's description or attempt to make it seem natural. For example, you could replace the initial dialogue with: "If I'm going to help you in your adventures, I expect that you're going to share the spoils with me. If you think that you're just going to ditch me without compensation, you're wrong." or the deal dialogue with: "Sure. I think that we could work something out. In fact, let's make this fun. I'll suggest a deal, and if you agree to it, I'll reduce your debt by 400 septims. If you refuse, I'll increase your debt by 200 septims instead. Okay?"

Again, it's an excellent mod, and I'll be looking forward to any future updates.

EDIT:

Yet again this mod impresses me. I was falling into pretty deep debt, so I went on a long excursion to gather funds for paying it off. When I finished selling off my spoils, I went to pay off the debt, and my follower won't let me unless I pay off some deals first, presumably because my willpower stat dropped too low. Of course, I can always agree to some more deals if need be. It's so cruelly fantastic. Here I was thinking I had put off disaster for a good period of time, and instead I find that I'm still in hot water, just slightly less hot. The dialogue variations that have begun popping up as well are great. One minor criticism, though, is that there is no time requirement for deals. I'm allowed to simply pay off a deal as soon as I start one, and as a result, I can effectively just pay 500 gold to reduce my debt by 400. So then, here's another suggestion: The follower should not allow the player to pay off any deals for a short period of time after starting one. Perhaps an in-game day or two.

I've run into another issue, as well. If I fast travel into a town or take a carriage there, the event that causes the follower to remove the players clothes and/or equip the armbinder doesn't seem to trigger. Perhaps it could perform a check for the player's location every now and again and trigger the event if necessary.

1 I think I may remember what triggered the problem with the slut deal dialogue. I think it started after my follower decided to start dancing to a bard in a tavern while I was speaking with the follower. The bard was the one in the 'Winking Skeever', if I'm not mistaken. I'm definitely not certain, however.

Suggestion that probably maybe definitely need to be thought out more:

If enslaved and player looks to be on track to paying off the debt, you're current follower hires another follower without your consent thus doubling the debt rate.

Just something that popped into my head.

Nothing is really planned on how the mod adds followers ect or increases debt outside of the players control because I really want it to feel like it's the players fault this is happening to them ^^. It's better to add other mods that steal stuff from the player or make it hard to farm the gold if you want it to be harder.

Just grabbed latest update  0.895v (listed as 0.892 on page) ..   Will try and grind out a few hours testing (fresh game) and see what crops up...  See I never need an excuse for restarting a game, I love the early game haha .. especially with some challenges..

EDIT.... CTD,  statue of Mara LAL,,, 3 retries same result.  WIll try a clean save on old game and mess about with changes there...

EDIT 2 ....   cleaned save game seems to be fine and working well. 

Question.. Prison overhaul, currently I pause DF upon arrest and restart after release.. would DF be able to handle an arrest, specifically the deal DD items being removed and debt increase??

Does not handle prison overhaul at all yet, eventually I will try to there is something I want to build inside the mod once it is complete that will help me with things like that and if it works well it will make compatibility stuff even easy.

update  0.895v   testing on clean saved old game..  everything was going fine deals, deals repayents and into slavery, did a dungeon with slvery and forgot to boot and mitten on exit, I got Yoke as I was already collared from DCL corpse and quickly followed by a gaggy present..  Off to town all ok..  Had a LOT of fun but as soon as fun ended and the text said something about looking down follower lost all mod chat..  no means of paying ,,  no device removal...  it did have a block to asking her to leave service..   My will power was at 0 and resistance at 2, debt 1300..  is this part of the will power/ resistance or did I break it again??

You probably found a bug I need to fix this is likely something from the custom race fixes I added I have an idea what it is already without looking at the mod.

This is an excellent mod! I'm currently using it with Sexy Bandit Captives, and it's great fun trying to balance how many supplies I can spare to rescued captives while also keeping my own freedom. The deals system is especially fun, allowing for a nice, gradual progression of falling into the control of your follower. That said, I did run into some issues, and I have some thoughts and suggestions.

Issues:

Before I begin, know that I am still using version 0.89, so these might have already been addressed.

When you've agreed to the 'naked in settlements' deal, your clothes won't actually be removed if you have more than one set of them. So, if you have two sets of leather armour and have one currently equipped, your follower will throw one on the ground, but the other will still be equipped.

The slut deal dialogue began showing up whenever I came close to an actor. It didn't matter what the actor was. Humans, dogs, elk, rats, horses, and what have you would all say "Your follower puts her hand on your shoulder." in the subtitles when I passed by. I think it happened because it got interrupted by combat at one point, but I'm not sure. My follower was also a male despite the fact that it said 'her'. 1See Edit

This one might be intentional, but it seems so strange. I entered the 'Bee and Barb' in Riften with my follower, and suddenly Marcurio (who I'd never hired or talked to before) decided that he was going to start following me as well. This happened as soon as I entered the place; I didn't talk to anyone or even move a step. I think he might have said something about getting people to pay their debt when this happened, but I was confused and the dialogue disappeared before I could properly read it. He seemed to act like a regular follower, and he was saying all of the regular lines like "Remember that I need my fair share too, hun." I could pay him or my other follower, and paying either seemed to work fine. If the idea was that my follower hired Marcurio as muscle to force me to pay up, it would make sense, but the current implementation left me feeling very confused. All in all, I'm not a fan of it. The game already has enough issues with followers blocking your movement, blocking your attacks, running into you, pushing you off cliffs, and triggering traps that kill you. I don't think that forcing players to deal with twice that annoyance by force-recruiting additional followers is a good idea, if this even is intentional.

Thoughts and Suggestions:

If the enslavement scenario is failed by falling too deeply in debt, I would like to see your follower take whatever gear that you have and possibly even leave some devious "presents" on you in return for wasting their time before leaving.

Rather than throwing items on the ground with the 'naked in settlements' deal, could the follower instead unequip or hold onto your items until you've left the settlement? I did sort of like the thematic element of having your gear roughly forced from your person, but it does get kind of old trying to find your gear after the game's incredibly realistic physics cause it to fly half a kilometer away or fall through the world.

In addition to removing armbinders and collars while enslaved, could the same thing be extended to the chastity belt deal? The punishment for not wearing the town collar doesn't exactly work when the player is belted. In fact, it's quite humorous. Everyone around you just starts having a wank.

I'm not a fan of the blunt explanation of game mechanics in dialogue. I would either leave that to the mod's description or attempt to make it seem natural. For example, you could replace the initial dialogue with: "If I'm going to help you in your adventures, I expect that you're going to share the spoils with me. If you think that you're just going to ditch me without compensation, you're wrong." or the deal dialogue with: "Sure. I think that we could work something out. In fact, let's make this fun. I'll suggest a deal, and if you agree to it, I'll reduce your debt by 400 septims. If you refuse, I'll increase your debt by 200 septims instead. Okay?"

Again, it's an excellent mod, and I'll be looking forward to any future updates.

EDIT:

Yet again this mod impresses me. I was falling into pretty deep debt, so I went on a long excursion to gather funds for paying it off. When I finished selling off my spoils, I went to pay off the debt, and my follower won't let me unless I pay off some deals first, presumably because my willpower stat dropped too low. Of course, I can always agree to some more deals if need be. It's so cruelly fantastic. Here I was thinking I had put off disaster for a good period of time, and instead I find that I'm still in hot water, just slightly less hot. The dialogue variations that have begun popping up as well are great. One minor criticism, though, is that there is no time requirement for deals. I'm allowed to simply pay off a deal as soon as I start one, and as a result, I can effectively just pay 500 gold to reduce my debt by 400. So then, here's another suggestion: The follower should not allow the player to pay off any deals for a short period of time after starting one. Perhaps an in-game day or two.

I've run into another issue, as well. If I fast travel into a town or take a carriage there, the event that causes the follower to remove the players clothes and/or equip the armbinder doesn't seem to trigger. Perhaps it could perform a check for the player's location every now and again and trigger the event if necessary.

1 I think I may remember what triggered the problem with the slut deal dialogue. I think it started after my follower decided to start dancing to a bard in a tavern while I was speaking with the follower. The bard was the one in the 'Winking Skeever', if I'm not mistaken. I'm definitely not certain, however.

Firstly, Thank you for your time I'm sure writing this took a while and it's some really nice feedback. <3

Multi-equip bug, I can/will fix.

Slut deal bug, I know about but I don't know why it fires on idle lines it's something I need to work out or just make it work on merchants mostly. 

Other people randomly following you isn't intended all follower you should of hired yourself it the getting rid of em my mod handles :) it might have something to do with my mod (a bug) , I'll look into it.

Enslavement failure, I have plans on it but atm what happens is more of a placeholder till I get round to it, imo it's harsh enough so doesn't need tweaking until I get to the rework. If I get the time I have some really fun ideas that could work.

My favourite idea is you follower just walks away. Then once a day a group of debt collector come and take all your stuff and take off like 20% of what it's worth off the debt. Of course they'll use your body and may leave you with a few devious presents (this is a long way off and just an idea so far)

There is one thing I do wonder with peoples items flying off into the abyss. Is your framerate capped at 60 cause the physics of the game falls apart if you go over that, I may change how cause going into followers inventory to get your gear back will have the same effect as putting them on the floor, it's just annoying enough to stop the player reequipping them asap.

Chasity belt problem I'll have a look into, I think though if you have the animations there should always something for others to do (handjobs/blowjobs ect) there is an issue to one of my sex calls but that shouldn't be causing it.

Min time for deals isn't needed for deals because of how they work and make the player feel.

So like you said, you could make a deal and pay out in a few mins of farming, that makes you feel in control and it's manageable.

The loss of control starts happening has your follower starts upgrading the deal because if you making deals you lack the gold for it so getting a level 2 deal is going to take a while to payoff because you need to pay it off in full not in stages. You might get to like 800 gold but then have to pay off debt instead meaning you get a little stuck.

Then of course you get to a level 3 deal which has some effect on the game and abuses the player now that control you so sure you had is gone you need to try and save 1500 gold while paying off your follower.

Then of course you have no more deals to make, you get enslaved and as soon as your free .... your deals will still be there waiting for you :).

Fast travel and things, it should activate it will just be delayed since it works on idle line and the game kinda has a fit working things out idle line wise bit after a little your follower should be striping you down and tieing you up. To be honest, I like this it gives the player time to react on arriving and if they forget it's there fault. If it doesn't happen at all that is a problem though.

Dialogue stuff

So, I'm not a writer or that good at writing so I'm sure there will always be issues with how the dialogue is within the mod.

In the case of deal dialogue though it needs to be short and straight to the point because the player will be looking at it a lot and going through menu after menu, basically if you have a lot of dialogue on something like that, (opinion) the player will enjoy it the first few times but then the extra lines just mean the user needs to spam more to get through it.

The other problem about writing dialogue is that this mod needs to work on any follower which means I'll always be limited it what I can say or how I can say it.

That said, I'm sure it could be improved and if I can think of a better way of writing it I will.

===========================

I'll talk about my vision of storytelling in a game and In my mod. 

You can act like a book and tell a player how they feel and how other feel or act, the strength of this is there is little confusion and if done well everyone can enjoy it. The problem here for me is I can't write well enough to achieve this. When I was a kid I wanted to write a book but I know it would be and then this, then this and then that lol.

There is a trick you can use that is exclusive to games though, as a player makes choices and takes actions if you make events that react to that the player the imagination will write the story. For example, like you building a story of hiring followers to rescue captives but you didn't count on your follower not liking being not payed so you started making deals trying to work things out but things didn't work out as planed and ect ect. Can I write a fun tale like that? no, but I can make a mod that allows you to create tale like that ^^.

This story is only something you can create for yourself and by exploiting that I can use your imagination to make my shitty writing skill create amazing stories and that's my vision on when I make this mod.

That's the reason for dialogue changing a little when your willpower is low plays on this because you can see it 2 ways, your follower is becoming more dominate and taking control or you feel your too weak to convince your follower to do things now because of the things that happened to you. Which is true, neither but your imagination will choose the most appealing and build your story from that.

So, yea my dialogue isn't gonna be the best but as long as it creates the scene I can just exploit your imagination this imo is art ^^. 

All this is why, I'm so focused on you making choices that screw yourself over because you create the reason to make the choices and you are the one reasonable for crawling naked trough town. How it happened or why will mostly be in your imagination ^^.

With all that said, I will always try to write better and I will likely go over a lot of the dialogue when the mood take me to try and improve it. I have no issue with people taking this mod and rewriting the dialogue and releasing as there own mod I would say wait until the complete version before ya start tho lol.

(I wrote a lot this while tired so it will probably be a bit messy)

Any chance of changing "huni" to "sweetie" or "cutie"? To me huni sounds more like something my husband would call me. Even doll, woman, lass, lady, or boss would be better, this is just my opinion though.

Both that feedback and reply were fun in-depth reads!  The fact the mod is so focused on fun/sexy mechanics while you play the actual game of Skyrim is probably why I'm so excited about it going forward.  

Can definitely get behind the mod focusing on gameplay over worrying too much about storytelling/dialogue, especially since I'm running mods that basically cover that side of things.  An example is that this mod seems great paired with the Sexist Guards mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2959-sexistderogatory-guards-npcs-and-player-comments/) because that mod has options to have your followers comment about what may happen if you don't pay them well, and it also has many comments/scenes that can trigger off of the player being naked due to a deal.

There is one thing I do wonder with peoples items flying off into the abyss. Is your framerate capped at 60 cause the physics of the game falls apart if you go over that, I may change how cause going into followers inventory to get your gear back will have the same effect as putting them on the floor, it's just annoying enough to stop the player reequipping them asap.

I always liked how Defeat had the option to choose if items were unequipped or dropped, at least after I lost a great sword to a mountainside using the strip function.  IMO a good way to keep people from putting different gear on or just re-equipping would be that if the follower triggers the strip event again in too short a time (IE there was something to strip on idle), they could add a device or fine you as punishment.