Pulled from Death Alternative. There is a cloak spell that is triggered with the OnCellLoad event attached to a player alias script. This is the cloak effect for the spell.

post-3866-0-76461200-1504661924_thumb.png

The cloak spell then applies a spell to the selected target 

Scriptname daymoyl_TargetEffectScript extends activemagiceffect  

Spell Property TargetActiveAbility Auto
MagicEffect Property	CalmedEffect	Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	if(CalmedEffect && akTarget.HasMagicEffect(CalmedEffect))
		akTarget.RemoveSpell(TargetActiveAbility)
	endif
	akTarget.AddSpell(TargetActiveAbility)
EndEvent

Which, I think, in turn adds the target to a follower list (Edit: probably not. This seems like part of the manual add function).

The faction being checked is "CurrentFollowerFaction"

;----------------------------------------------------------------------
;			Find Actor Functions
;----------------------------------------------------------------------
Actor Function FindNearbyFollower()
	Cell akCell = akPlayerRef.GetActorRef().GetParentCell()
	int n = akCell.GetNumRefs(62) ; 44 or 62 (levelled)
	; Debug.TraceConditional("daymoyl - Searching cell of levelled actors. Found "+n, Variables.bDebugMode)	
	While(n)
		n -= 1
		Actor akActor = akCell.GetNthRef(n, 62) as Actor
		if(!akActor.IsDead() && (akActor.IsInFaction(FollowerFaction)))
			return akActor
		endif
	endWhile
	return None
EndFunction

Lets see if this works.

attachicon.gifactorTypeNPC.png

ohmy.png Whats that do?  

"ActorTypeNPC" is a keyword associated with people. Since I've set it so the subject and target of a dialogue must have the keyword it should filter out the player talking to dogs, cows, etc.. Or in cases where inanimate objects like the Mara statue or Clavicus Vial statue.

I think that in the case with the player initiating a dialogue with the statue the "target" and "subject" designation for the conditions are reversed and the other filters fail to screen out the object. Skyrim throws a tantrum and CTDs.

It is the conditions that allows dialog to appear.

It is the likely reason for the CTD for speaking to items that have dialog.

I have a feeling though it is only the quest called _DflowdealH(hand on shoulder stuff) that causes it, I put a fix in 0.895v that should of fixed it for statue of mara in LAL only, which it did for me and not for others (1 persons other have said it works). but if someone encountered another object with dialog later it WILL still crash and the above could be a fix for that.

Most of the quests I made in CK look for a faction that is given to the follower via a quest alias so the dialog so I think those do not cause a problem but because "hand on shoulder" has to do with interacting with other NPC it wasn't on there so it will help with that.

Way the quests work (cause it's quite a mess) 

Dflowstarter1/2/debug hold most of the conditions needed to add a follower and stop you adding too many followers as a Debt controller these quest start _Dflow (main quest) and add the follower as quest alias which grants it the faction _Dmaster which unlocks basically all the other stuff in my mod for follower dialog.

_Dflow stages  0-9 starting stages/not endebted 10 is endebted 100-199 are Slave stages (only 100/150 atm) 200-299 are game stages (only 200 atm)

_DflowGames are for the games the follower plays (1 atm)

_DflowSlaveEvents are for the Slave events

_DflowDealController controls the 3 deals and there relating quests _DflowDealH/B/O

As for my scripts MOST are named correctly and easy to work out where they should be excepts some of the debt stuff which is the quest fragment script of Dflow. out side of thet _DDeal is deal scripts _Dtick is on game load stuff _Dtools has a lot of functions I can use _DFlowMCM is the MCM menu stuff.

On keeping track of the follower

The quest alias thing is imo the best way to keep track of the follower that is in control it is the only way they get _Dmaster faction. (this is in _Dflow).

The trick is making sure the mod does not add 2 followers to it or remove the follower from it unless debt is payed off so quest can be reset().

Some bugs and what I can do.

The CTD will be fixed soon enough anyway so many ideas to try and I know a few that will work BUT the random idle Follower hand thing that Actor thing could fix that. (I may rebuild _dflowdealH to work a different way as a last resort)

I do not know how/if it is my mod that is making others follow you. Unless someone has added in my SendModEvent which is broken or I have put it in the code somewhere to test it and forgot lol.

The not being able to dismiss people when debt/deals are payed could be caused by me writing and handling stuff as if followers are hirelings, that said I have not been able to replicate the bug so it is just a hunch.

Not being able to equip corset over a harness problem in one of the deals. (will make it so follower will consider a harness a corset)

Been busy last few days, not work though or anything bad just addicted to Overwatch plus not inspired enough to move on with the mod atm. Give it a few days and I'll be working on it again for sure ^^ but I'm not gonna force my self to work of a hobby lol but I am one for finishing something I started so don't worry I'm nowhere near giving up ^^ (infact I love working on this).

As for my scripts MOST are named correctly and easy to work out where they should be excepts some of the debt stuff which is 

Edit:

O yea if you can't dismiss a follower can to post a load order too, it may help.

I do not know how/if it is my mod that is making others follow you. Unless someone has added in my SendModEvent which is broken or I have put it in the code somewhere to test it and forgot lol.

The only time I have had random NPC's follow me was due to an interupted DCL rape scene where all those still awaiting their "turn" followed me until the next rape event occured later.  I am not saying this is the cause here but it may help in where to look if it happens more often.

Current play through is going well, 0.895v on a cleaned save from 0.89v and have had several followers now all behaving (except invisible males due to DCL)  Main quest, off in search of elder scroll, a good few side quests done including the Potema quest in solitude and currently just finished the Breaking of Dawn Quest and had a few issues in fianl chamber (not DF related) and current follower played through and behaved perfectly.. (plus I am rich now so should be good to be free for a while haha)

ok I had an idea that originally I thought would be nice for an enslaved event but on further thought

would work better as a deal (due to conflicting footwear)

deal - Pet (pony)

"I have some nice boots for you to wear"

level 1 - Black Ebonite Pony Boots

"How about a harness and plug to go with those boots"

level 2 - Black Ebonite Slave Harness (locking version)

level 2 - Plug Tail ("Gefjun")  {this will match tail color to hair color and looked the best of the plugs in DDX imho}

"You can sell me your mouth and hands to go with the boots and harness you are already wearing"

level 3 - Black Ebonite Pony Gag Harness (blinders)

level 3 - Pony Hooves Gloves (zaz) from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2819-the-duders-grab-bag-of-fetish-items/

permission is already given to include in other mods (modified or not) provided its not reposted to other sites.

possibly modified to make pc crawl? and to lock on pc? (they currently do not lock)

at level 3 follower will sometimes use pc for fun times and sometimes sell the pc to others for fun times as well.

all items except the gloves are already in the DDX (development) mod.

Using the latest build v895, crashing on LAL statue.  I can see this is a reported bug.  I am unchecking the esp until i am clear of LAL startup, then adding back the esp.  

it worked for me to do that too..  Also may I sugest once game has loaded with DF installed play for a minute or two to let it all settle and instal then Save and reload as I have found it helps the mod to fully fire up and run...  Good luck and have fun  :D

ok I had an idea that originally I thought would be nice for an enslaved event but on further thought

would work better as a deal (due to conflicting footwear)

deal - Pet (pony)

"I have some nice boots for you to wear"

level 1 - Black Ebonite Pony Boots

"How about a harness and plug to go with those boots"

level 2 - Black Ebonite Slave Harness (locking version)

level 2 - Plug Tail ("Gefjun")  {this will match tail color to hair color and looked the best of the plugs in DDX imho}

"You can sell me your mouth and hands to go with the boots and harness you are already wearing"

level 3 - Black Ebonite Pony Gag Harness (blinders)

level 3 - Pony Hooves Gloves (zaz) from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2819-the-duders-grab-bag-of-fetish-items/

permission is already given to include in other mods (modified or not) provided its not reposted to other sites.

possibly modified to make pc crawl? and to lock on pc? (they currently do not lock)

at level 3 follower will sometimes use pc for fun times and sometimes sell the pc to others for fun times as well.

all items except the gloves are already in the DDX (development) mod.

I already have something similar planned but it's not via the deal system. (that won't have anything added for a long time cause I consider it complete).

Usually, I'd explain a little buuut since it's literally the one of the next thing I'm adding, no need. That said, I was looking for those pony gloves but had given up, you linking them is really helpful thx :)

I did some testing and found that this occuring seems to be a conflict with the Extensible Followers Framework mod. I made a new character with EFF disabled, and the problem didn't occur. Once I re-enabled EFF, it occured. The line that I mentioned in my previous post which pops up is, "Funny, there is a debt you need to pay if I make you pay it I'll get a cut so I'm gonna follow you till I get it." That looks like your writing to me. Unless it's a conflict with another mod I have installed, I think that EFF conflicts with Devious Followers.

Also, it may be unrelated, but occasionally I have actors say, "Oh you were so sneaky, I didn't see you." or something similar to that line. Like the slut dialogue, it's occuring with practically every actor, including animals and other things which should not be able to speak. Does this sound like something you wrote or is that another mod altogether?

Speaking of the issue of the slut dialogue popping up everywhere, I was wrong to say that it was triggered by something. It simply occurs as soon as you take the deal. It can easily be tested by walking near to a guard, since they have lines for whenever the player comes near.

I also came across another problem: your follower considers the Black-Briar Lodge east of Riften to be civilisation and will strip you and put you into an armbinder there despite the fact that it's full of mercenaries who want to cut your head off. Also, when that happened to me, my follower was stuck on the opposite side of a large ridge, which definitely didn't help things. The stripping and binding of your arms should probably require the follower to be near the player.

The stripping and binding of your arms should probably require the follower to be near the player.

This should happen if for no other reason than it would lead to running around cities with your follower chasing right behind you.

Follower: "Come back here and let me strip you naked!!"

Me: "no! leave my clothes on me!!"

laugh.png good times

Follower: "Come back here and let me strip you naked!!"

Me: "no! leave my clothes on me!!"

laugh.png good times

Full circle back to get Stripped 2 haha ..  The laps of the bee and Barb I did to avoid the two terrors ... 

hmmm...  makes me think that a game of chase between follower and player could be fun.. if caught a DD device or other forfiet maybe.. (Probably  tricky to write though as followers by nature follow anyways) ..

I did think of maybe having a "get me" style game but with tricky items to get but a good time to get them in (possible things like a Pink Armbinder, I always seem to get a few of those over time) with maybe a reward/forfiet ..  

example

" I need a deal"

"ok get me a giant toe within 6hrs (12hrs whatever suits the task) and I'll remove 400g now but fail and I will make you take 2 more deals for no money..

very rough description but gives the general idea..  chance of an easy item for an easy 400g but the random risk of a hard item and the dreaded double deal forfiet..

Could also include things like blocking doors and chests while in armbinder yoke etc and saying "Meet me outside"  Risky as player could become trapped forever so maybe a timer for unblocking doors again. 

Way back when there was a wear a barrel mod (possibly Oblivion) .. (there are barrell bondage devices in  TUF mod now)..  maybe a barell ride down a river  or over falls as Follower is bored game.. "You owe me money and I am bored so let's have fun at your expense"

Just throwing a few ideas out again, hopefully to inspire better ones haha

Ahh so it's an EFF issue, I will look into it. I have a feeling it has something to do with the bug of dialog appearing as an idle line.

Let me explain why I use idles lines.

First, there very easy to put in the game and I can use them to move the quest along as long as I follow a this simple rule.

If conditions for idle line exist > then idle line fires which fires a script > that script will make it so the idle line will not fire again. (the some deal idle line don't directly do this but they will keep refiring till your enslaved and that will stop em)

The other way of doing is by using AI packages which are a lot more complex and could cause a lot of problems and bugs when the mod is done, I may use AI packages for some stuff but I want to avoid them a lot because just by making Force greet AI packages I know how unstable they can be.

Simple way to put is,

With idle lines only 2 things can go wrong the condition or script.

With the AI package so many things can go wrong I haven't used them enough but you have the conditions and some more conditions then the character not using the AI package right or it firing twice before completion, it's pain and is asking for bugs. That said if made that way the mod would probably be a better experience but they is a greater chance of the mod crashing and would take more time (aka less content), so for this mod idle lines are the way of the future.

I may never move away from this way of doing things for this mod but if I get to a point were I don't want to add any more content I may convert some of it to AI packages to see how it work and in worse case I'd have the stable old version.

Areas where the rules are wrong, this exists and I know of the problem. It will exist for a while. I have plans though.

When I get round to it I want to build a script that fires on area change (I know this is possible cause a lot of mod do it), in this mod it will determine what rules you should be following and output a notification like "Player is in town, Player is in Wilderness, Player is in Dangerous Area" Moving on from this, I will add an auto mode (off by default) that just equips/unequips stuff depending on area so people that don't want to be messing around in inventory don't have to.

I don't think I'll have any get quests.

On the surface they are really dynamic like you say get me a dwarven gyro and the play will have to go to any dwarven ruins and find one. That said, I having played other mods I found them really annoying because It would say something like find me a item you never heard of or know of and I'm like err ok wiki time immersion broken ;;. Then there is the issue of items existing for a certain time (spawns based on level) which means at time the quest would be a joke at others impossible. 

My solution for get quests is in the mod. Follower says, go to a city and you can go to any city and these are usually done when your in a dungeon it's really easy to understand and really easy to do ^^ well unless your in striaghtjacket with fast travel disabled hehe.

I would like to expand on it a little by making it so if you go to the same place too many times they just treat you like a slave but that's a while off for now.

A couple of people have had issues with Jenassa not releasing. (which is why me to ask)

Amy I do not know that follower. which mod? is she a mercenary type follower (like you have to pay her before she will follow you?)

Need to compare how they are set up to see if there is a  common theme to followers that don't release. 

I must have had this sexy Amy follower mod for awhile.  I can't seem to find it listed anywhere now.  I do have the original files I downloaded, but can't locate them on line.  (I am really happy to still have her in my files!)  

Anyway, she is not a mercenary.  She is just a follower you can find in the tavern in Morthal.   

I will try another follower of your choice if you want to make a suggestion, to see if I have the same problems.

see if Lydia has trouble. if you can't get her to unfollow you, then you have something else going on. 

So far I have only ever found Jenassa to be a problem. I never really ever used her before, and only took her on testing this mod because she was handy. But so far every other follower has been ok.

None of these have been an issue:

Lydia

any of the ones from Apachiisky Companions

Ria

Uthgar the Unbroken (might not be her first name I can never remember it, she is the one you have to fight in WR tavern to get to follow you)

The Mercenary guy in the Winking Skeaver 

When I got rid of EFF the problems of dismissing with my Amy follower ended.   Is there a multi-follower mod that will work with this mod?

Thanks for your responses.  =)

Using the latest build v895, crashing on LAL statue.  I can see this is a reported bug.  I am unchecking the esp until i am clear of LAL startup, then adding back the esp.  

it worked for me to do that too..  Also may I sugest once game has loaded with DF installed play for a minute or two to let it all settle and instal then Save and reload as I have found it helps the mod to fully fire up and run...  Good luck and have fun  :D

Totally agree!

Just an overall help, if you use MO, I recommend having a clean stripped down save (no mods at all) loaded first (with your new build installed and ready) and then start a new game from there.  I was surprised how many problems this solved for me.  I am guessing that MO keeps a lot of info about the game somewhere outside of just the saved game files (maybe papyrus, jcontainers, skse logs, etc.. )

When I got rid of EFF the problems of dismissing with my Amy follower ended.   Is there a multi-follower mod that will work with this mod?

I have been using Immersive AFT Nexus Mod 71689 

But I did have problems with Janessa.

Ok, I'm an idiot, but:

Are the DD Betas the ones in the Github links on the first page of the DD development thread?

Because those are dated from before the latest releases. Are there other links I should be following?

the DD files you need are on the Github pages linked in the second block of three links on the page. Then on the left hand side quite near the top is a hard to see at first drop down menu with "Master" on it. click this and select "development"  and it should then change to the needed development files (approx 15 day old last time I looked but can be updated at any time). On the top right hand side is the down load menu and you need the "save to zip" option and once downloaded instal as normal..  Hopefully this helps if not just ask and I will see if I can clear up any problems...

Found them! Thank you very much. I had overlooked the very clear instructions in Kimy's post to click the left-hand dropdown box and select Development. After over 2 years of running Sexlab and tons of related mods, you'd think I'd have learned to RTFM by now.

regular AFT works fine for me mostly

2 problems with followers total (1 was not this mod at all) and the other is with Janessa

whenever I talk to Janessa she starts following again (but I can pay her off and dismiss her).

Hello, just used this mod, i got enslaved, the follower gave me the items but so far doesn't strip me and force me to wear them.
I waited to get the rules broken and when i talked to the follower, he gave me an armbinder but didn't force me again to wear it.
Is it supposed to work this way or is it an issue with extensive follower framework, cause i see u discuss about this mod above.

The follower does not force the rules on you but punishes you for not following them (they should strip u in town tho). If you in/around a dungeon though nothing will happen. 

I think you need to disable some dialog option in EFF tho for the mod to work.

So had time to put a few more fixes out, I think they will work.

I can't test the CTD stuff cause I don't get it in 0.895 but I have added a few conditions that should help that, i hope.

So hand on shoulder bug is from blocking dialoge being able to appear as (hello)  in misc dialog (honestly why is this a thing in the CK) there is a condition called isindialogwithplayer or something I added, from my testing (limited) I couldn't get bug to happen agian. Also fixed so if you back out of "i'm a slut" debt still gets added.

Small tweak to deal dialog, when you start it on lower willpower it will differ a little. 

Either way, needs testing again. I'm going to start a new game and have some fun with my mod. 

So had time to put a few more fixes out, I think they will work.

I can't test the CTD stuff cause I don't get it in 0.895 but I have added a few conditions that should help that, i hope.

So hand on shoulder bug is from blocking dialoge being able to appear as (hello)  in misc dialog (honestly why is this a thing in the CK) there is a condition called isindialogwithplayer or something I added, from my testing (limited) I couldn't get bug to happen agian. Also fixed so if you back out of "i'm a slut" debt still gets added.

Small tweak to deal dialog, when you start it on lower willpower it will differ a little. 

Either way, needs testing again. I'm going to start a new game and have some fun with my mod. 

have fun .. we do haha ...  Will add update asap and try in on clean save playthrough first but with player at 0 willpower and 1 resistance I may need to run a new game as a tester just for fun too..

Edit... 0.896v clean installed and statue of Mara fixed (did a quick open new game test) ,clean saved playthrough from 0.89v-0.895v opened and seems stable ...  time to test and give my poor player a rough time haha :D