On 4/14/2019 at 4:18 AM, Hanshurtig11 said:
On 4/12/2019 at 8:36 PM, bubba999 said:

How can I pick up loot after combat and earn money to get out of slavery when I have mittens locked on? This seems like an impossibility.

If it isnt for realism, you can check/uncheck "Bondage hardcore mittens" in DD MCM.

I believe the intended design is that you can't get any loot when enslaved - except in a dungeon - and your owner may decide that dungeoneering is boring at any time and demand you leave. Non compliance will result in additional bondage, making further dungeoneering all but impossible until your owner feels randomly inclined to remove the chains.

This makes slavery - unfair - difficult - by design, but not impossible to get out of.

Ok, I've been testing 2.02a for a while now (on a clean save) and (for me at least) the new modular deals don't check the "has equipped" state. 

For example:

- On the normal Plug deal it checks correctly if the whore armor was equipped or not. But on the modular deal "whore armor" option it does not check. (testing on cell change)

- The same goes for the bindings. Slut deal is ok, but the modular tied option doesn't check.

The stable quest works, when the heels are equipped, though... so that checks out. Could it be that the modular deals interfere with the legacy ones?

The LDC works perfectly for me. No issues there, very nice!

On 4/14/2019 at 11:32 AM, galgat said:

Spank that Ass is a nice addition to DF, but it seems to do something with collision, and slapping the PC or Voice usage that Papyrus does not like, At least for me

Could be, I am running SPA, too. But I still have to run the Mechant quest on 2.02a (couldn't get it on an ealier version). Does it trigger on collision?

6 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Could be, I am running SPA, too. But I still have to run the Mechant quest on 2.02a (couldn't get it on an ealier version). Does it trigger on collision?

For me it seemed to be a dialogue interrupt, where when I talked to the merchant or inn keeper it would suddenly fire.

EDIT >> But as best I can tell it seems to be on a timer, and does not happen very often.  I am assuming ( always a big mistake for me ) that it has to do with the 2 day timer setting in the modular deals MCM menu, but that is just a guess.

I would think maybe arousal level or tiredness of the Follower, time spent in and INN or line of sight also would probably be good ways to fire it, but this too, would make for a spastic event firing as you don't want it to fire all the time, but you also don't want it to fire to little.

Also time of the day could be a way, evenings when INN is crowded or more people are there, or just the number of people in the Inn could also effect the event, and we have the Will value, and resist value as well as the amount you owe the follower, lots of things to consider or rather set conditions for.

23 hours ago, Zagzaguel said:

Still cant start the mod. My follower keeps repeating the "Hope you dont cheat me like other adventurers"-line

I read something about moving it to the top of the loadorder, didnt help

The talk about .json files only confuses me

Im using NFF (if thats important..)

Don't know if was fixed in 2.02a, but if you are using Slave tattoos 1.30 that was causing this to happen, swap back to slave Tattoos 1.2.3 see if that helps.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

But as best I can tell it seems to be on a timer, and does not happen very often.  I am assuming ( always a big mistake for me ) that it has to do with the 2 day timer setting in the modular deals MCM menu, but that is just a gues

Certainly something I will test. Dropping the timer and follower lives. And only use modular deals. I have no issues with SPA so far... works well with DDF.

9 hours ago, Zagzaguel said:

I'm not using slavetats 

/E I disabled (literally) all of my mods and now its working. I guess theres another conflict somewhere

Ill try to find it 

/EE RDO seems to conflict with this mod too... at least it seems to work for me with RDO being disabled

I can imagine RDO messing with a lot of mods that expect the dialogue to be laid out in a certain way. It messes with over 5000 lines of dialogue, and the randomness of how it is used. It especially interrupts, and changes Follower dialogue. 

On 4/12/2019 at 11:36 AM, bubba999 said:

So my PC got enslaved through Deviously Enslaved and I have a few questions. (Belrand is gross!)

How can I pick up loot after combat and earn money to get out of slavery when I have mittens locked on? This seems like an impossibility.

Are there hidden rules? Like I ask the master the rules and he tells me but then he adds debt because the PC is not wearing nipple clamps but that's not listed as a deal?

Having fun but trying to figure out these things...

Also the sumbitch keeps adding debt... I thought that wouldn't happen in slave mode?

Also: we're in a dungeon. Halted Stream. He keeps adding debt for hands that aren't tied. Well, according to him they don 't have to be tied in a dungeon!

On 4/12/2019 at 12:21 PM, pihwht said:

Keeps adding debt and making it impossible to get any money and the party keeps getting wasted because I can't fight or do anything except run away.

Some places aren't considered dungeons by Skyrim (hence why I added a notification when you change location). It's annoying yea. Though if the notifaction said your in a dungeon then let me know.

On 4/12/2019 at 11:52 AM, strawberrysnolf said:

Still can't do any deals since about v 1.4

Only option is to let me explain how it works and nevermind.

Also can't use the sliders in the MCM to select deals, since they always jump back to 0 :|

Also here is my Loadorder.

loadorder.txt 4.26 kB · 2 downloads

Try 2.02a and the EFF patch that might be it. You'll need to use a new save tho.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:31 AM, Lupine00 said:

There is no mechanism in DF whatsoever to handle save upgrades when you change version.

It is entirely pot luck whether a given new version will work with an old save. My assumption is generally that they will not - at least not reliably.

If you find it's working with an old save, then more power to you, but from a technical standpoint, just about any DF release that adds anything other than a minor script fix, requires a new game to work properly.

If you don't start a new game, it's your problem. That's just how DF is implemented.

Pretty much the same with most mods. New version = New/Clean save or your gambling. A lot of times you can get away with stuff but you risk out finding out you needed a new save when you're very invested in that save later on.

On 4/13/2019 at 10:05 PM, Darkwing241 said:

I have a question about using custom armor.

Currently the system is to simply replace the .nif files in the correct folder I'm pretty comfortable with this.  Does anything else need to be done for HDT armors or UUNP armors?  I don't have much experience with how these actually work beyond installing them traditionally.  Is a copy and past file replacement going to work? or do I need to set up some sort of reference to other files ect. to get the animation/resizing to work correctly?

You need to run your bodyslide stuff then copy and paste in your custom armors. Outside of that, it should be fine.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:31 AM, spyke123 said:

Just here to report two problems I have encountered...

While having a gag the merchant modular deal wont work properly. Im guessing it is some gag talk function from DD? ,(I currently dont have cursed loot), that messes with the script ?...

Also, I have not been able to get the inkeeper deal to fire… All I get is a welome.. from the inkeeper. Then I am stuck for a second or two and then it is over... nothing more happens. Is the dev. follower supposed to approach after the welcome line? (similar to the merchant deal)

edit: also, is it possible to change whore outfit ?

Will look into gag stuff. 

Will look into error catching it more and see if I can make it more stable but yea a scene should fire. (Make sure your using 2.02a on a fresh save cause some of those problems might have been fixed)

Yea you can set your own custom whore armor it's described in the MCM put your nifs in there \meshes\armor\DFCustWhoreArmor the textures for that armor go w/e there were meant to before.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:19 AM, galgat said:

best way is to start a new DF, in MCM shut down all the normal deals Options by setting there sliders to zero. then make sure you have at least 9 deals in the Modular deals settings enabled. Number of deals set to 3. ( three deals for each Beast name Wolf, Dragon, and bear ). If you just want to see the modular deals.

This will insure that you only get deals from the Modular deals.  then get a follower, and make deals.  These deals will be names Wolf, Dragon, and bear.  Thing is they can over lap the regular deals options, but you can mix and match them somewhat as best I can tell.

you could have only three deals enabled in the modular, with number of deals to use set to 1, or all of them, the Follower will randomly choose deal's from either the regular or the modular deals. If you shut down the regular deal's by setting the sliders all the way to zero then the only options for the Follower to choose would be from the modular deals.

Basically you should be able to mix, and match them in what ever way you desire them. however Modular deals can overlap the regular deals, as both could ask you to wear nipple piercings, and of course you could only wear one set, but that one set would satisfy both deals.

As I understand it they are something that will be improved on, and maybe eventually removing the normal deal options at a latter date. As best I can tell there is not a true whore sign, butt plug deal in the modular deals, but there are options there that make the Follower use you for trading to inn keepers, and Merchants.  These do not function for me as well or as often as the Butt sign to make prostitution sales, but they do work. ( appear to be set to the delay value default at every 2 days )

Not saying this is all correct, but by my experimentation it is what seems to be correct.

So normal deals won't go anywhere but I'll add more modular deals as time goes on. I have a few ideas for the next few when I get time.

The timer in the modular deal MCM should affect how often those events proc! Of course, if you don't go to a merchant or inn for a while it shouldn't happen.

======================================================

What's next/what I'm doing ect...

Currently, life is busy as usual so nothing is being added for a while (need to work a little more to make some $$ to pay a few bills and they need me cause it's busy!!! buy basically nothing big but my free time is kinda limited and overwatch is easier to unwind too :P ) .

I have more free time coming up at the end of April and at the end of may so might have more time then but this week for sure I'm not gonna do much else than work-> Overwatch -> Sleep! exciting times.

Again thx for the feedback and I am writing notes on the bugs/maybe bugs to look at em when I get a chance.

5 hours ago, bauzz said:

I don't get the "Nice to meet you" greeting, even after using the MCM debug for adding a follower option and clicking the dialogue option for adding a follower. What could be the problem?

Could be many things. But have you checket the whole dialogue tree. I have so many Mods adding to the tree I didn't see it the first time. 

Having issues with newest version on new save. The dialogue options to recruit a devious follower and pay them later are there, but they don't work. The follower says their line, but doesn't actually join you. When hired normally, they will say the line about not being cheated, but nothing actually happens. The debug dialogue to force add them also does nothing. Please halp, this mod is great when it was working.

58 minutes ago, Foxcrest said:

Having issues with newest version on new save. The dialogue options to recruit a devious follower and pay them later are there, but they don't work. The follower says their line, but doesn't actually join you. When hired normally, they will say the line about not being cheated, but nothing actually happens. The debug dialogue to force add them also does nothing. Please halp, this mod is great when it was working.

I had to wait a little bit. Usually transition to a new area then talk with my follower and the option to start DF is there.

20 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Pretty much the same with most mods. New version = New/Clean save or your gambling. A lot of times you can get away with stuff but you risk out finding out you needed a new save when you're very invested in that save later on.

I'm not berating DF, just warning people how it is.

That said, quite a few mods do go to great pains to avoid this kind of issue, some are well known classics that haven't had an update in years though :) 

20 hours ago, Lozeak said:

I have more free time coming up at the end of April and at the end of may so might have more time then but this week for sure I'm not gonna do much else than work-> Overwatch -> Sleep! exciting times.

Good call.

I wrote this out earlier but I don't think my question was very clear.  Right now I'm running DF 2.01c (beta), it mostly works just fine.  I had intended the character to be throw away just to test some mods but I would like to keep the save going if you can help clear up a DF issue.  The Weird Potion quest fired off on it's own and assigned Saadia at the Bannered Mare.  Two problems right now, first Saadia is no longer in my game (the Redguards took her away), and the quest doesn't seem to end (that may have been the intention).

I ran the console command and found the quest name, _DFlowPotion and found the quest stages (0, 10, 20, 50 and 100) but can't seem to get the quest to either advance or end by using the setstage command.  Any help to remove this quest from my journal/game would be appreciated, if there is no solution it would be good to know that too.  Thanks

While enslaved in SD+, I'm seeing stuff like this in my log, over and over and over.

From 2.01a Beta. I thought I had 2.02a in this game, but seems not.

(No problems with my MCM though).

[04/20/2019 - 01:44:24AM] ERROR: qf__gift_09000d62.Tool() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_Dtick (BF010617)]._dtick.PEnslave() - "_Dtick.psc" Line 86
[04/20/2019 - 01:44:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call MCM() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/20/2019 - 01:44:24AM] ERROR: Cannot call _DFZAZAutoPause() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/20/2019 - 01:44:24AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:

Sort of looks like DF is trying to enslave ... someone ... and failing.

You have done a great job with this mod.  What really my mind was when I was enslaved with your mod, via simple slavery.  Unlike SD+ enslavement, things happened.  I am hoping that you will incorporate or make an add-on that would replace the SD+ enslavement via combat surrender.  I would really like to ditch SD+ simply because it has too much content that I don't even care about.  And once enslaved, it's kinda boring.  I like your ideas much better. 

I'm not Dissin' SD+.  It just has too much content that does not interest me.

1 minute ago, cailic said:

You have done a great job with this mod.  What really my mind was when I was enslaved with your mod, via simple slavery.  Unlike SD+ enslavement, things happened.  I am hoping that you will incorporate or make an add-on that would replace the SD+ enslavement via combat surrender. ..

SD+ combat surrender is horrible for 1 reason, it depends on Death Alternative (daymoyl). Most people say confidently how it shouldn't be included in any load order.

22 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So, I think..... what I was asking for was the surrender option.  Possibly an auto surrender option if you health drops below a certain level.   Perhaps I'm requesting this in the wrong thread.  Perhaps I should be requesting this from Defeat?

Hello @Lozeak, thanks for the mod. I'm pretty enjoying with every hour spending with your mod.

Anyway, I'm going to point to few uncomfortable situations of the mod, which for sure you know about, but they excist quite long time, so I decided to refresh them here. Just to be sure you remember about them.

I guess there is a need to make some checking of chastity devices on the Dragonborn before impelement on her some deals (both modular and regular deals). There is usual situation when the Dragonborn is wearing chastity belt (she got it from DCL, for example) and then, the follower implements a deal to wear a piercing. Or, for example, she wears a chastity bra and suddenly, get a deal to make a nipple piercing. The same about the plugs deals, because all or almost all Devious mods are locking chastity devices on Dragonborn, so it's impossible to wear the plug or a piercing.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

SD+ combat surrender is horrible for 1 reason, it depends on Death Alternative (daymoyl). Most people say confidently how it shouldn't be included in any load order.

The horrors of DAmoyl are being overstated here. It does produce problems - sometimes nasty - but many other mods do worse and nobody wails so much about them. Like most other mods with problems, reloading an earlier save fixes the issues.

That said, I rarely ever put DAmoyl in a LO, and if I do, it's only to make SD+ combat surrender work.

Alas, Kimy seems disinterested in making it work in DCL, despite other support for SD+ in DCL ...

And Dragonborn in Distress overlaps too much for there to be hope of it ever adding it.

We're still waiting for the lightweight combat defeat mod that will add it. One of the biggest problems is that SD+ itself is not the most fun slavery - DF is :) 

7 hours ago, Dust+ said:

I guess there is a need to make some checking of chastity devices on the Dragonborn before impelement on her some deals (both modular and regular deals). There is usual situation when the Dragonborn is wearing chastity belt (she got it from DCL, for example) and then, the follower implements a deal to wear a piercing. Or, for example, she wears a chastity bra and suddenly, get a deal to make a nipple piercing. The same about the plugs deals, because all or almost all Devious mods are locking chastity devices on Dragonborn, so it's impossible to wear the plug or a piercing.

If you use DD Equip, you can use it to bypass the DD checks for adding items, and magically fit the piercings beneath the bra or belt. While Kimy may not like this, it gets you out of a bind in DF, and no real harm done - just pretend the follower somehow removed and replaced the chastity for you :)