8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

[snip]

This only happens with some deals, or if enslaved, of if you pick up the special DF cursed items - if you have those deals or are enslaved, it's wise to wear junk gear at all times - the follower can get antsy and destroy gear with no warning.

[snip]

I've played quite a while with this mod -I love it, btw- but have never come across "special DF cursed items". Where can I find these and what do they do exactly?

Or are you referring to the followers slave gear / deal gear?

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There's been no noises from Lozeak lately, so it might be that DF is unlikely to see any changes any time soon, including basic bug fixes, but that is Skyrim.

*Makes a random Noise!!*

Basically, no I'm not working on the mod at the moment. I'm doing other things (for fun). So yea it's unlikely I'll work on DF for a while until I've had my fill lol.

Bugs? I'm sure there are some but I'm not aware of any outside of the trader bug, which I discovered today.

32 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

*Makes a random Noise!!*

Basically, no I'm not working on the mod at the moment. I'm doing other things (for fun). So yea it's unlikely I'll work on DF for a while until I've had my fill lol.

Bugs? I'm sure there are some but I'm not aware of any outside of the trader bug, which I discovered today.

I know you aren't abandoning it, but FYI there are missing source scripts in the download file. Makes it harder to edit, so if you do get a chance to post one with all the sources just in case you do disappear some day that would be good.

Is the bug where the follower keeps force greeting you to reapply the tape fixed?

7 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

I know you aren't abandoning it, but FYI there are missing source scripts in the download file. Makes it harder to edit, so if you do get a chance to post one with all the sources just in case you do disappear some day that would be good.

Is the bug where the follower keeps force greeting you to reapply the tape fixed?

I'm not sure there are missing source scripts. I would need a way to know what is missing but I think there are pex in there that aren't used and have no source file. I left them in because well maybe they are used and I don't know. Give me a list and I can check.

The tape thing I think I fixed.  If not let me know! 

I hope there's tatoo contractions that Dovakhin can sell herself body for follwer to draw tatoo her body!

So,  she is tied up helpless and whore whose body is full of naughty, slutty, dirty tatoo

Could you make these option or contents?

I really wanna see these contents.

15 hours ago, Lozeak said:

There's one glaring bug where i have to have my follower manage my toons money or the mod doesn't work at all.
So disabling this option in the MCM effectivly stops the mod and having this option enabled auto starts this behaviour instead of it being a deal.

On 8/27/2018 at 7:27 PM, Bonding1005 said:

I've played quite a while with this mod -I love it, btw- but have never come across "special DF cursed items". Where can I find these and what do they do exactly?

Or are you referring to the followers slave gear / deal gear?

Some people consider this a spoiler...

Spoiler

Dwarven Bracers of Eminent Sure Grip => Cursed Dwarven Handcuffs

You can easily decompile sources with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307/ and ESM/ESP Translator has built-in decompilation.

Bugs?

I would guess that the cloak effect used to run the "rapetime" function used in slavery has some ... fairly serious ... problems.

I review of the CK guidelines on cloaks hints at some of the problems with this: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dynamically_Attaching_Scripts

It would probably be more reliable if it required LOS, for a start, but it also relies on the buggy auto-clean-up on death capability. It has a pretty good list of exclusions, but modifying it to rely on some inclusion tests (faction, race, etc) might exclude the nonsense like chickens - and other things the author just hasn't thought of in the world of highly-unexpected Skyrim additions - which would be a plus given that the area on it is HOOGE, and the risk of picking up silly actors is non-trivial. I doubt it behaves well with an actor-intensive bird mod. Either you get raped by a flock of crows, or you stack dump.

Such amusements apart, there is no doubt that this cloak can and does overload and stack-dump, causing the rape script to never terminate, and jamming regular DF interactions with the follower from that point, which is quite bothersome.

Also, hangs up if you don't have the required sexlab animations installed, but there is no indication that you need them, or specifically what animations are required (need to support multi-actor rapes, with high actor counts for all the possible targets the cloak can pick up, which would (at this point) include creatures. This could be fixed by better documentation (in part), but the cloak still needs to be very careful it doesn't feed in an actor with no supported animation, or attempt to mix creatures and humans in the same anim (as this tends to go weird).

Or maybe that's all fixed now?

TBH, I haven't tested anything but dialog since 706.

Anyway, it would make perfect sense for this to have a small radius, so the PC has to get close to NPCs before they'll take interest and do the "rape". It's the PC's goal to complete this as quickly as possible really, so there is incentive to run about looking for suitable candidates.

Hey everybody. I ran into a problem where this mod and the S.L.U.T.S mod conflicted with another in a animation and now both seem to have no dialogue for both mods? I tried reloading it and uninstalling it and reinstalling it in NMM and still the same outcome.

I ran another older save from over a week ago and everything was fine. Problem is not thinking before I realized something was wrong I saved the game with this problem  over my newest save before all of this occurred. Yes dumb move on my part.  

I would really hate to lose all that progress I made. So my question is there anyway I can resolve this with out having to go back to my old save? Or am I totally out of luck?

9 hours ago, Lady Victoria said:

Hey everybody. I ran into a problem where this mod and the S.L.U.T.S mod conflicted with another in a animation and now both seem to have no dialogue for both mods? I tried reloading it and uninstalling it and reinstalling it in NMM and still the same outcome.

They've stack dumped, killing both quest scripts.

You can generally restart the DF script by using the Debug dialog option to make follower devious. This works in other situations where DF crashes and burns, so it might work for you.

As for SLUTS, you might get a result from set stage on the auto-start quests in it. Or you might not. No idea.

15 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You can generally restart the DF script by using the Debug dialog option to make follower devious. This works in other situations where DF crashes and burns, so it might work for you.

As for SLUTS, you might get a result from set stage on the auto-start quests in it. Or you might not. No idea.

To add to this, it's a good general rule to keep as many saves as needed to cover the beginning to end of your average play session. There's a persistent myth that Skyrim saves get corrupted if overwritten, but that's entirely false. I save-scum like a champ (early modded play habits die hard) and generally play about two hours or so at a time at most, so I have about 20 saves dedicated to any one profile and overwrite the oldest as needed.

It absolutely helps isolate mod incompatibilities and identify when you need to pause mods or alter MCM settings to encourage better compatibility.

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Ok I will give it a try. Thanks

15 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

To add to this, it's a good general rule to keep as many saves as needed to cover the beginning to end of your average play session. There's a persistent myth that Skyrim saves get corrupted if overwritten, but that's entirely false. I save-scum like a champ (early modded play habits die hard) and generally play about two hours or so at a time at most, so I have about 20 saves dedicated to any one profile and overwrite the oldest as needed.

It absolutely helps isolate mod incompatibilities and identify when you need to pause mods or alter MCM settings to encourage better compatibility.

I usually do. But in this case it was my own mistake. Thank you for the advice.

I assume I'm being stupid, but I can't seem to get the bodyslide files for the various whore armours to stick. They both seem to be tied to a generic UUNP/CBBE body. Do I need to be doing something fancier than just building the shapes (the three DF options, as I'm using UUNP)?

edit: Alternately, can anyone link me some suggestions to use a replacement armor.

1 hour ago, bathoz said:

I assume I'm being stupid, but I can't seem to get the bodyslide files for the various whore armours to stick. They both seem to be tied to a generic UUNP/CBBE body. Do I need to be doing something fancier than just building the shapes (the three DF options, as I'm using UUNP)?

Off the top of my head make sure you don't have the "custom" option selected for the Whore armor - that causes the armor to use a different file path than the defaults (which are what should be getting Bodyslided).  I think the same armors are included as default mesh files there as well, with the assumption that users would replace the .nif files with their preferred armor meshes.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:07 PM, Reesewow said:

Off the top of my head make sure you don't have the "custom" option selected for the Whore armor - that causes the armor to use a different file path than the defaults (which are what should be getting Bodyslided).  I think the same armors are included as default mesh files there as well, with the assumption that users would replace the .nif files with their preferred armor meshes.

Can you simplify that a little bit? I'm a CBBE user, and I can't use a whore armor properly because it seems to be UNP shaped. Bodyslide doesn't seem to be working. What should I do?

56 minutes ago, zeldashu said:

Can you simplify that a little bit? I'm a CBBE user, and I can't use a whore armor properly because it seems to be UNP shaped. Bodyslide doesn't seem to be working. What should I do?

I don't use CBBE and I don't use the default whore armor meshes, so my suggestions are guesswork.

1 - run bodyslide for the armor and check in the preview window if it looks OK as you build it.

2 - makes sure to de-select the option to use "custom" armor in the MCM menu.

3 - get a new set of armor from your follower, or grab it using additem menu.  I think there are two versions of each item and only one would be pointed at the bodyslided meshes.

If none of the above works, find your three favorite sexy CBBE armors and replace the custom whore armor meshes manually (and enable "custom" armor again).

11 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I don't use CBBE and I don't use the default whore armor meshes, so my suggestions are guesswork.

1 - run bodyslide for the armor and check in the preview window if it looks OK as you build it.

2 - makes sure to de-select the option to use "custom" armor in the MCM menu.

3 - get a new set of armor from your follower, or grab it using additem menu.  I think there are two versions of each item and only one would be pointed at the bodyslided meshes.

If none of the above works, find your three favorite sexy CBBE armors and replace the custom whore armor meshes manually (and enable "custom" armor again).

Thanks for your reply. The problem has been solved, as mentioned in the third point.

But you got me interested. How can I customize a whore armor? I couldn't find the Meshes folder that MCM described.

34 minutes ago, zeldashu said:

But you got me interested. How can I customize a whore armor? I couldn't find the Meshes folder that MCM described.

The top folder is data\meshes\armor\DFCustWhoreArmor, but if you are using the installer version I believe you won't see it in your install because everything is packed in the .bsa archive.  You can just download the non-installer version of the mod and pull that specific folder out and install it manually, then all you need to do is replace the armor meshes you find in that folder with copies of the armor you'd like the mod to use (renamed of course). 

Then you'd want to make sure the armor you use is the "custom" version of the whore armor (that was causing you issues before).

34 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

顶部文件夹是data \ meshes \ armor \ DFCustWhoreArmor,但如果您使用的是安装程序版本,我相信您不会在安装中看到它,因为所有内容都包含在.bsa存档中。您可以下载mod的非安装程序版本并将该特定文件夹拉出并手动安装,然后您需要做的就是用你想要的装甲副本替换你在该文件夹中找到的装甲网格使用(当然改名)。 

然后你要确保你使用的盔甲是妓女盔甲的“定制”版本(之前引起你的问题)。

I see. Thanks again for your answer.

If you use MME with Elsie LaVache follower, and try to make a Devious Follower into a Milk-Maid via the ELV dialogs, she will stop being a devious follower, and cannot be fixed, even with the DF debug dialog.

Beware.

I thought the follower would unbug, after I changed cell. Nope.

I tried various voodoo and couldn't get a fix.

I suspect you just shouldn't try and make DFs into maids this way. Possibly, the regular MME way will still work fine.

I had a problem recently and I looked for the source of it, reading the description, something caught my eye:

Luckily, it updates of changing area so if you need just 100 gold for a room. Maybe, you can find a way to make money in the inn to use for the room (DCL solicitation) 

Is this mod actually changing the cost of renting a room from 10 to 100?

19 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Yes, even with no devious follower around ;)

It certainly does. Expect painful conflicts with any mod that tries to change room rental prices.

I always thought it a bit odd you couldn't set the room rental price in the MCM, though this would require a new global and more edits to a potentially conflict-y object.

The Devious World alpha put the cost up to 250, and would let you rent a cage for 25 if you were in bondage (or something, I've forgotten the exact rules now).

DW has been declared "not happening" though, I think, which is a pity.

It just needed making with a vanilla cage instead of the Zaz one.