1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't believe there is a Dragonborn dependency. It is not in DF's master list.

However, there is a hard dependency on Dawnguard, because there is some handling of VampireLord status.

There might also be some references to Serana. I think I might have seen them somewhere in the code.

You could, if you have the DLC, load DF up in TES5Edit, do a search for anything that has a Dawnguard FormID, and replace them all with some suitable substitute.

e.g.

Swap "any old follower mod" for Serana (Then simply ignore that follower and never recruit them).

Swap "some random race from a player mod" for DragonLord, etc. (Then never use that race).

Your DF will have those mods as requirements after you've done that.

But unless CGi or somebody did it, there's no version without the Dawnguard dependency.

I removed the dependency with the creation kit. Seems to be working.

I like to set my willpower to 0 since I have NO WILLPOWER in real life. Is there a mod out there that disables player.additem 0000000f  (gold).  Sometimes when I am broke and I need to pay Iona or Lydia, or I've made one too many deals and I've changed my mind, I just give me some money. Voila, easy peasy. I do not want to disable all of the magic ~ button as it is sometimes more than necessary to fix something hinky but if I could just disable the gold add cheat that would be great. Any one hear of anything. Devious anticheat or player exhibitionist doesn't only lock out gold which is what I'm looking for. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, tester86 said:

Is there a mod out there that disables player.additem 0000000f  (gold)?

It wouldn't stop you cheating anyway. As I pointed out above, you can set your debt or willpower in DF to anything you like.

I'm pretty sure you don't need a mod to fix your problem, just stop cheating so much :)

13 hours ago, tester86 said:

Sometimes when I am broke and I need to pay Iona or Lydia, or I've made one too many deals and I've changed my mind, I just give me some money. Voila, easy peasy.

That sounds like correct functionality to me.

It's a game. It's ment to be fun. When it stops being fun? I've got no issue with using DCL safeword or player.additem etc.

I don't want my game to be unplayable just because I set the debt gain for devious followers slightly too high or trigged a punishing DCL event half way through an inescapable dungeon or something... but I do want the debt gain for DF to be high enough to be problematic, and I do want punishing DCL events to have a chance of happening so that looting things is scary - so yes, I will 'cheat' when I get that fine ballance slightly wrong / the random number generator hates me / I'm not in the mood / whatever.

I had a go at adding an auto debt balancing mechanic to my DF.

Spoiler

1) There's a base debt cost for every follower life lost.

2) If you're below half-debt, it increases each time by X

3) If you have less than four deals, it increases by Y

4) If 2 and 3 apply, you get X+Y

5) Each time you sleep, it increases, as above, as if the follower lost a life, building up jeopardy.

6) The accumulated per-life cost is capped at a 30% enslavement debt.

7) You are told the amount, only after sleeping.

8] If you have over half-debt, lives lost aren't charged.

9) If your follower runs out of lives, you are charged the normal punishment debt for further losses (no change from existing in that case).

10) If you get over six deals, it is reset to zero and the mechanic is disabled.

Means if you never lose follower lives, all is as normal.

If your follower gets injured, they charge you danger money.

If your follower increases your debt over half-debt through this mechanism, it stops adding debt, so you don't get that thing where suddenly the follower goes from happy to enslaving you with no warning. It can still ramp though, because Y still happens.

It needs tweaking. Right now, it's almost impossible to get out of debt TBH.

Maybe if you're over half-debt it should reset completely. Or possibly (2) isn't needed at all.

It was an easy change, as it modifies no dialog conditions, and really just touches sleeping, follower lives lost and the MCM.

I'm thinking I might replace it with a simpler system, where on losing a life, there is a chance the follower will add a large amount of debt, and the chance increases with lives lost or sleeps and resets if you have six deals.

Deleted all of the above, now have a system based on Willpower, chance of adding punishment debt, each time a life is lost, proportional to:

(k0*willpower + k1) / (k2*deals + k3)

59 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I thought that when you told npc's that your character was a slut that they would initiate sex with your character

It's random, modified by willpower. If you are willpower 10 and you just got the deal, most people will go "Ah, you're playing a game." etc.

But when you're willpower 0, they get a bit more handsy...

You'll see.

thought of a question well several. Has anyone tried to use Chaos Mode with the gold mode at the same time, thought it would be a good idea but just seeing what others thought of that. Anyone suggest good mods to go with this one? I use this with the S.L.U.T.S Redux cause my character needs protection when she does the work

3 hours ago, Hiderius said:

Anyone suggest good mods to go with this one?

Unsurprisingly, Cursed Loot. Almost all the functionality from that mod plays into this one nicely - random extra Devices, consequences of having random devices, etc, etc. It may even be a requirement.

Contraband. Massively reduces the quantity of money you have as a player by making a lot of your loot unsellable, which naturally has an effect on paying your follower.

Sexlab Adventures. Sex, nudity, etc are now all crimes. Shame your follower doesn't care because they arn't the one getting a bounty, huh?

Realistic Gold & Realistic Ammo Weight. Much harder to carry lots of money if currency has an encumberance effect!

I'm sure there are plenty more.

going to try adventures with this

Edit: I ended up having my follower have my character through deals wear a gag and I am also using realistic needs where you have to actually eat and drink. My character can eat and drink even while the gag is in effect, my question is it suppose to be like that where even though you're gagged you can still eat and drink without taking the gag out?

21 hours ago, Hiderius said:

thought of a question well several. Has anyone tried to use Chaos Mode with the gold mode at the same time, thought it would be a good idea but just seeing what others thought of that. Anyone suggest good mods to go with this one? I use this with the S.L.U.T.S Redux cause my character needs protection when she does the work

I have tried Chaos Mode + Gold Control. It works as expected really. How well it turns out depends on what ranges you set, and how your luck goes.

There are some bugs in Chaos mode with respect to the MCM (it gets the OIDs muddled up when you hide items in chaos mode), so you might want to disable it while you make adjustments on other pages, and re-enable again.

I think you might get some value out of Sexlab Hormones. At first Hormones might seem like it doesn't do much, but as dynamic body shape mods go, it's actually rather good.

I find the body modification options and the "beg for sex" option work well with DF. The Bimbo Curse also works especially well with DF - it's like a game mode to itself really.

And the obvious add-on for DF, Sexlab Adventures. Adds lots of new ways to get debt.

Another mod worth looking, designed to work with DF, and with DF specific features, is Sexlab Survival.

SLS is a little unpolished, and has some issues, but never caused me any serious problems, and did some interesting things.

15 hours ago, Hiderius said:

going to try adventures with this

Edit: I ended up having my follower have my character through deals wear a gag and I am also using realistic needs where you have to actually eat and drink. My character can eat and drink even while the gag is in effect, my question is it suppose to be like that where even though you're gagged you can still eat and drink without taking the gag out?

It's been a while since i tried this mod, but as far as i remember you can take the gag out, eat, ,put it back and either be lucky not beeing caught or get your debt increased - i consider both possibilities fit the goalds of this mod very well. Ofc to take the gag out you need either to manipulate the locks, a key, or a helpful NPC from another mod - which might demand either money or sex, which fits to this mod again. 

On 10/18/2018 at 9:34 PM, tester86 said:

Is there a mod out there that disables player.additem 0000000f  (gold). 

Thanks

Player Exhibitionist. Should work great with this mod, but the non-cheating stuff was the reason i removed it before i added this, so i can't tell for sure.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:21 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:
On 10/18/2018 at 3:34 PM, tester86 said:

Is there a mod out there that disables player.additem 0000000f  (gold). 

Thanks

Player Exhibitionist. Should work great with this mod, but the non-cheating stuff was the reason i removed it before i added this, so i can't tell for sure.

I don't really like it when mods try to limit console commands, I get what they are going for but it isn't a good idea. Sometimes the console is needed to correct other bugs. I have had to console in some extra money to make up for charges my follower made that shouldn't have been charged (Bathing in Skyrim's re-equip doesn't trigger DD items correctly and even though you think you have it on, your follower will think you don't and that added up to fines)*

I got around Player Exhibitionists "feature" by doing additem 0000000f to my follower and taking the gold from them. It'll only stops it if you try adding the gold to your own inventory.

*FYI Monoman's Mod Tweaks for Bathing in Skyrim corrects this problem btw. 

16 hours ago, Texmarker said:

Hi, should i use the last stable version of this mod or the newest one? Is either stable enough for a normal playthrough?

Use the newest one. The "stable" one isn't any more stable than the new one (in my experience).

There are some features that are "less tested" in the new one, but both versions have a few bugs that you may or may not have issues with.

However, the 710 version is generally good. Most things work most of the time, and the issues can all be worked around one way or another.

But... I'd suggest that you will avoid some bother if you disable enslavement (enable endless mode), and don't use enslavement as an SS outcome (but instead use lots of deals).

The DF enslaved state hasn't had much love since the early days, while the deals are all top notch.

Some bugs you might come across:

Spoiler

If you turn on gold theft after sex, sometimes all your gold is suddenly stolen in an unexpected way. This could be called a bonus feature :)

There are some quirks with getting out of enslavement if you're in gold control. You need to have the cash to pay off the enslavement ALL in your inventory at once, your credit is irrelevant. Some people call this a feature. It's fine if you're forewarned.

Enslavement has a feature where the master whores you out. It is in the old version, and in the new version, and it is buggy in both. It uses a cloak that can easily crash DF if you are unlucky, with bothersome consequences. Sometimes (though this is rare) DF remains completely unrecoverable after such a crash. Make sure you save very frequently while enslaved, especially just before starting the whore mode with the "nod".

Gold control has various corner cases and minor annoyances, but generally is a great feature that I particularly like.

Sleeping has some little quirks that you generally won't notice. See my older posts for more info. Again, the old version has them too. None of them will spoil your game.

All versions have occasional issues with DD items, either not adding items they should or not removing items they should. Or if you're unlucky, not handling items right at all (seems to afflict only certain installs).

Also, if you get enslaved through Simple Slavery, no version gives you the items you need for your deals, and you have to fix that yourself through the console.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Use the newest one. The "stable" one isn't any more stable than the new one (in my experience).

There are some features that are "less tested" in the new one, but both versions have a few bugs that you may or may not have issues with.

However, the 710 version is generally good. Most things work most of the time, and the issues can all be worked around one way or another.

But... I'd suggest that you will avoid some bother if you disable enslavement (enable endless mode), and don't use enslavement as an SS outcome (but instead use lots of deals).

The DF enslaved state hasn't had much love since the early days, while the deals are all top notch.

Some bugs you might come across:

Hide contents

If you turn on gold theft after sex, sometimes all your gold is suddenly stolen in an unexpected way. This could be called a bonus feature :)

There are some quirks with getting out of enslavement if you're in gold control. You need to have the cash to pay off the enslavement ALL in your inventory at once, your credit is irrelevant. Some people call this a feature. It's fine if you're forewarned.

Enslavement has a feature where the master whores you out. It is in the old version, and in the new version, and it is buggy in both. It uses a cloak that can easily crash DF if you are unlucky, with bothersome consequences. Sometimes (though this is rare) DF remains completely unrecoverable after such a crash. Make sure you save very frequently while enslaved, especially just before starting the whore mode with the "nod".

Gold control has various corner cases and minor annoyances, but generally is a great feature that I particularly like.

Sleeping has some little quirks that you generally won't notice. See my older posts for more info. Again, the old version has them too. None of them will spoil your game.

All versions have occasional issues with DD items, either not adding items they should or not removing items they should. Or if you're unlucky, not handling items right at all (seems to afflict only certain installs).

Also, if you get enslaved through Simple Slavery, no version gives you the items you need for your deals, and you have to fix that yourself through the console.

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain all this! It is a great help.

2 hours ago, Halleaon said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but fyi the mcm descriptions for Normal enslavement and deal enslavement are swapped. in the english interface translation file.

I'm not sure if that's my fault, or CGi's. Either way, I should have noticed.

At least you can fix that rather easily for yourself, having found it.

The description of the option that locks out your gold if it ever hits zero in gold control mode could be better too - the original info was quite opaque, and I honestly had no idea what it was trying to say at the time. After studying the source, and confirming exactly what it does, I still can't figure out what the original info was trying to say :) 

But IMHO, it should just say that your gold target value will be set to zero and locked there, until you have rested. You cannot ask for more gold.

(In which case, if you don't have a solicitation capability to earn money in inns, you're thoroughly stuck (bar a console cheat, or stashed items you can vend to an innkeeper).

I guess a revised text would read:

"If your carried gold hits zero, your gold allowance will be set to zero. The follower will not change their mind about it again until you rest. It is advisable to have a mod with a solicitation feature if you enable this option."

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But IMHO, it should just say that your gold target value will be set to zero and locked there, until you have rested. You cannot ask for more gold.

(In which case, if you don't have a solicitation capability to earn money in inns, you're thoroughly stuck (bar a console cheat, or stashed items you can vend to an innkeeper).

The Become A Bard mod offers an even simpler solution.  Play some songs, get paid and earn a free stay at the inn for the night. 

Well, though I agree, the 64bit is more stable than the 32bit. I have ended up staying with the 32bit simply cause 90% of the mods I use don't currently work on the 64bit. Maybe one day they will, but since so many of the mod developers have jumped ship and moved on, it's highly unlikely I'll ever play the 64bit, there simply isn't enough draw to do so.

The big reason to stay oldrim is ENB.

Though there is ENB for SE, it is not as good, due to the different shader model used in SE, which makes it hard to create presets that work well. It's pretty much impossible for an SE ENB to match up to an oldrim one.

SE just looks ... so bad ... I can't go "back" to that.

Stability ... oldrim is as good if you have crashfixes. Memory doesn't seem a problem. I have hi-res everything, and around 126GB of assets in my game, oldrim seems to manage.

I also found physics and framerate handling on SE to be ... weird ... and has stutter problems that LE never has. Has to be run through a stupid vNidia profile not to screw up.

As for having a copy of it. A copy of LE costs pocket money. Literally. It's getting hard to find though. Get it while you still can :)

I remember being super-hyped about 64-bit, and then it came out, and they'd fixed ... literally nothing except the load thread bug, and made everything blurry and foggy. I consigned it it to the same trashcan I put my FO4 in.

You should run what works for you, but - for some users - SE doesn't add as much as it takes away, and IMHO, was created primarily to promote pay-to-play mods that Bethesda makes all the profit from.