Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

2. 0x3AB7954F929D65D4 {0.SimName} und {1.SimName} WooHooing bei {2.String}!

Here it seems I was wrong with my translation. I do not remember exactly why. But the point I would still maintain :

This is the one and only line in Passion using this {...} curly brackets. As I see, Passion uses this [...] kind of brackets.

And, I never saw the above message somewhere in the game at all.

If that was case with the brackets then the stories wouldn't print in my game which the stories do. The {…} curly brackets are the right ones to use. If the story isn't printing then that's a problem with Passion not picking up and reading the language string or there is a keyword missing somewhere.

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

1.  0x17E9DD69CCD564AC Erzeugen der Datei war nicht möglich, da der Name bereits existiert.

Here I left out the filename since I am convinced, the user remember of the filename he choose a second before.

But, just tested it in game and I did not get this message at all. Passion -on my PC- just override (or even not, I do not know yet)

the file without the above message poping up.

The [filename] is a variable inside passion that the player writes the name of the file he/she wants to create. 

If it exists, you should be able to see the name. "Unable to create MySequence001 because it already exist."

Imagine is you have 10 files and repeat that. If the name that you gave does not show and you type the same name by accident more than once.

3 hours ago, Clydie said:

2. 0x3AB7954F929D65D4 {0.SimName} und {1.SimName} WooHooing bei {2.String}!

Here it seems I was wrong with my translation. I do not remember exactly why. But the point I would still maintain :

This is the one and only line in Passion using this {...} curly brackets. As I see, Passion uses this [...] kind of brackets.

And, I never saw the above message somewhere in the game at all.

The curly brackets are Sims 3 variables {0.SimName} , {1.SimName} , {2.String} that pass the sim names and lot address to passion message system..

3 hours ago, Clydie said:

3. 0x8CBE31307A6E07DF [player] und [partner] fangen an hier : [address], Liebe zu machen !

On this line I just left out the [label] for reason what I try to explain the whole time.

[label] stands for the kind of acting during WooHoo i.e. blow, vaginal, anal aso. So If you really want to

know what position they use during this announced WooHoo, just click on the Sim icon of this message and

the camera zoom to them and you will see it very clearly ?

See the different :

The original English version state : [player]: "I just began [label] [partner] at [address]!" it appear something like :

Joseph Smith: "I just began Anal Jaqueline Smith at House 3"

In passion settings, is a setting named -Label-. In this setting you name Passion and solo passion to any name you want.

The localize tables of these questions are:

[08F] 0x1D66C4F89A3C5042: Please enter the name you wish to use for Passion...
[090] 0xFBD3AA2FC2EB1BFD: Please enter the name you wish to use for Solo Passion...

In the field passion you can type "making love with" and in solo passion field "wanking" then this label will look like this in this string table

String table : [player]: "I just began [label] [partner] at [address]!"

Joseph Smith: "I just began making love with Jaqueline Smith at House 3"

[label] is referenced to the field passion on Label Setting.

If you type nothing it will be Joseph Smith: "I just began passion Jaqueline Smith at House 3"

If you type Anal it will be Joseph Smith: "I just began Anal Jaqueline Smith at House 3"

Passion settings are saved in a package file in your library so that is why they're the same on any game load.

thank you for your valuable information and advises.
To make the story short, you are right in all cases and I took it back.

On 4/14/2019 at 4:57 PM, namaradus said:

if that was case with the brackets then the stories wouldn't print in my game which the stories do. The {…} curly brackets are the right ones to use. If the story isn't printing then that's a problem with Passion not picking up and reading the language string or there is a keyword missing somewhere.

On 4/14/2019 at 5:34 PM, TwilightStorm said:

The curly brackets are Sims 3 variables {0.SimName} , {1.SimName} , {2.String} that pass the sim names and lot address to passion message system..

0x3AB7954F929D65D4  {0.SimName} und {1.SimName} WooHooing bei {2.String}!
 0x3AB7954F929D65D4  {0.SimName} und {1.SimName} machen Liebe bei {2.String} !

- returned to original !
Thanks for this clarification on the curled brackets to namaradus & TwilightStorm. After start a brand new city for testing this message came up. Great !

The localize tables of these questions are:

[08F] 0x1D66C4F89A3C5042: Please enter the name you wish to use for Passion...
[090] 0xFBD3AA2FC2EB1BFD: Please enter the name you wish to use for Solo Passion...

This I messed up and your explanation helped me to remember why I changed that. To be honest, I had a reason to touch it, since I used as name for passion something personal and it irritated me that any Sim from this point on used "my" phrase too. ?
But I am still not really satisfied with wording in German. The sentence forms not a good language - its somehow a compromise.

0x8CBE31307A6E07DF  [player]: "I just began [label] [partner] at [address]!
0x8CBE31307A6E07DF  [player]: "Ich habe gerade [label] [partner] angefangen an [address] !

- returned to original !

The [filename] is a variable inside passion that the player writes the name of the file he/she wants to create. 

If it exists, you should be able to see the name. "Unable to create MySequence001 because it already exist."

Imagine is you have 10 files and repeat that. If the name that you gave does not show and you type the same name by accident more than once.

0x17E9DD69CCD564AC   (Unable to create file "[filename]" because it already exists!)
0x17E9DD69CCD564AC   (Erzeugen der Datei "[filename]" war nicht möglich, da der Name bereits existiert !)

- returned to original !
Really, did not expect it work like this. Thank you for the advise.

Finally I attach here the Language file again with the changes made.

So, you can have look if you want.

Passion_Ver2.7.3.0_GERM_TxT-02.package.zip

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

Finally I attach here the Language file again with the changes made.

So, you can have look if you want.

It looks good.

Thank you for this and for the time that you spend on it.

I attached it already in passion.

It will be released with the next update.

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

But I am still not really satisfied with wording in German. The sentence forms not a good language - its somehow a compromise.

0x8CBE31307A6E07DF  [player]: "I just began [label] [partner] at [address]!
0x8CBE31307A6E07DF  [player]: "Ich habe gerade [label] [partner] angefangen an [address] ! 

I know what you mean but you don't see it from my point angle.

Your point angle is, that your sim makes a stupid announcement,

making love with someone at some address that you all ready watch,

because your camera is above them. 

My angle is, that when any sim around town starts such event, the initiator makes an announcement of the event.

The initiator might be a NPC, a sim that you don't even know and If you click on its image, the camera moves in to the event.

And to make jokes of it....

What would you do if a NPC sim announce : I just start making love to Clydie's Sim husband or wife at some place? :wacko:

I had a sim daughter once and when this message pope out, I clicked on the announcer image and changed his gender preference to male by numbers more than hundred.

Half of town males became homosexuals!

I became worse than virus! :tounge_xd:      

29 minutes ago, birdsnbees30 said:

the face sliders are still broken, please help :(

here is a screenshot, like you asked

https://imgur.com/a/X3GywVc

the mods that you see are the only ones installed and yet i am still getting the broken face sliders

If you mean because you see the Testicle Height and Testicle Size sliders (and among others) in the Face slider section that is normal the game has limited number of areas where extra sliders can go so the slider mod authors put them in pre-existing slider sections because it's impossible to make new slider sections.

Now if none of the face sliders move when you try to slide them; then that is different.

2 hours ago, birdsnbees30 said:

the face sliders are still broken, please help :(

here is a screenshot, like you asked

https://imgur.com/a/X3GywVc

the mods that you see are the only ones installed and yet i am still getting the broken face sliders

Try  cmar_XCASfullSteam1.67  instead of basic. I don't see any other problem with your files.

http://www.modthesims.info/d/434270/

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

If you mean because you see the Testicle Height and Testicle Size sliders (and among others) in the Face slider section that is normal the game has limited number of areas where extra sliders can go so the slider mod authors put them in pre-existing slider sections because it's impossible to make new slider sections.

Now if none of the face sliders move when you try to slide them; then that is different.

No, that isn't my problem, my problem is the slider range of the face sliders are multiplied, even though I have not set any settings in Nraas or XCAS.

Also, I redownloaded passion and I don't have the CMAR_penis.package you gave me, so that might fix it, but idk

12 hours ago, birdsnbees30 said:

No, that isn't my problem, my problem is the slider range of the face sliders are multiplied, even though I have not set any settings in Nraas or XCAS.

Also, I redownloaded passion and I don't have the CMAR_penis.package you gave me, so that might fix it, but idk

Passion has nothing to do with the games body and face sliders if Passion was causing the problem I would be seeing the same thing in my game which I don't, it's literally impossible for it to affect the games body and face sliders as it has no code for them. The only slider it remotely deals with is the Penis Erection slider.

XCAS is picking up on something you had to have had another slider hack mod installed at some point or you forgot to reset your sliders back to normal in your current game before removing it.

For some reason your sliders seem to be at 2x. I'm going to ask did you at anytime have Consorts 2x Weight and Fitness mod installed?

Did you ever at anytime use Nraas Master Controller to change the slider values?

The only time I've ever seen that type of thing happen is when I had Jonha's Sliders installed and the problem persisted ever after they were removed. 

Did you have the Cmar Penis package with the 2x sliders installed at anytime maybe it's persisting even after removal.

Better yet do a factory reset on your game folder maybe its corrupted. Take your Documents>EA>The Sims 3 folder and put it on your desktop and rename it and zip it up. Start up launcher so a new game folder get regenerated close the launcher put your mods in and start up the game and go check.

On 4/13/2019 at 6:43 PM, Clydie said:

I add my latest Germ KW file here too, knowing this is not the right place.

I can send your translation of KW to Oniki. But the translation that you left in this discussion is not accurate. I can send you necessary template via PM.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, TwilightStorm said:

My angle is, that when any sim around town starts such event, the initiator makes an announcement of the event.

The initiator might be a NPC, a sim that you don't even know and If you click on its image, the camera moves in to the event.

And to make jokes of it....

What would you do if a NPC sim announce : I just start making love to Clydie's Sim husband or wife at some place? :wacko:

I had a sim daughter once and when this message pope out, I clicked on the announcer image and changed his gender preference to male by numbers more than hundred.

Half of town males became homosexuals!

I became worse than virus! :tounge_xd:      

Oh man, that is really funny and you see, now you made me curious about your Sim daughter too. She was for sure either a gorgeous beauty
or the the only female in town. ?

But still, my point I am trying to make is the following :
Yes I am focused on the view of the user of the game as you say.
And you implemented the very nice idea into Passion, giving the player a opportunity to input a own preferred individual name for this intimate actions where Modders
work on since years. I mean (as player) I had the impression to be able to use here something personal.

Especially and as far as I saw, in every game situation where this individual name for Passion is used, the player self initiate this action, regardless the Sim he play with.

But, it is always the player who demand or ask by using this individual name.
To make it more clear about this personal name :
Imagine you have a word, mimic or gesture what you secretly exchange with your partner giving a signal for WooHoo intention and willingness

-even if there are other people around- you can exchange those without somebody realizes. I do not know but assume such or similar you can find in any sexual related partnership.
OK,  let's say this word would be "LiLi".
My Point is, this is known by you personal (the player) and the individuals you introduced that to (partner(s) in real life).
But in any case it is you -the player- who is the only knowing and initiate this in the game.
Now, with this : "0x8CBE31307A6E07DF  [player]: "I just began [label] [partner] at [address]!"
every Sim in the game used MY personal phrase (what they actually can't know). That's why I left
[label] out and exchanged it with "make love". Because that is what foreign Sims do. They can not make "LiLi with" only me -the player- makes "LiLi". ?
On the other side, all other words for "LiLi" are predefined in the Language files anyway, so I thought the possibility to input a own private individual name is a great way further to personalize and individualize Passion. Long speaking short sense I know, but........

Have a second thing :
I follow the development of this Mod back since  Kickers gave it up and  Alfiechan took over.
So you can imagine. And still, just yesterday I realized  that behind "Jealousy" is a very cool function, called ".....Polyamorous Jealousy instead of Vanilla Jealousy......"
Ok I do not wanted my city messed up by bad relations due to stupid Jealousy and therefore,
as long as the entrance in the options show "Jealousy" "disabled" or "false" I did not touch this function at all.
Mean, I never up to now saw the option "Polyamorous Jealousy".
May be a word more as title of this function in the passion options would help other players too to find this cool feature what I interpret as

"you can have more than one romantic relations without they are jealous to each other !" -  Much hope I am right on that.
If so, I would call it "Jealousy and Harem" or something like that to . This would be enough that a player hit the button.  ?
  <Text Key="05484E9ECBD49CA0">Jealousy</Text>

Again, it's a player point of view.
Please keep up your good work !

2 hours ago, Assser said:

I can send your translation of KW to Oniki. But the translation that you left in this discussion is not accurate.

Thanks for your offer. Of course the file is not accurate in many ways in regard to the size and number of entrances.

However I provided a .package I think. Can be just imported with S3PE in any version as far as I know.

BUT BE WARNED - Actually the file need to be explained in many aspects and I am ether prepared for that yet nor I believe that Oniki would ever accept what I did.

AND - for the upload here I had a different intention !

(really not looking for a way to pass it along to Oniki)

In case you are, or you know a German player, just import it into with S3PE and give it a try. Some smiles are guaranteed ?

This was my last post here about KW.

In case of further questions, we should use Onikis Faden äh.. threat !

10 hours ago, Clydie said:

follow the development of this Mod back since  Kickers gave it up and  Alfiechan took over.
So you can imagine. And still, just yesterday I realized  that behind "Jealousy" is a very cool function, called ".....Polyamorous Jealousy instead of Vanilla Jealousy......"
Ok I do not wanted my city messed up by bad relations due to stupid Jealousy and therefore,
as long as the entrance in the options show "Jealousy" "disabled" or "false" I did not touch this function at all.
Mean, I never up to now saw the option "Polyamorous Jealousy".

Believe it or not both Jealousy and polygamous Jealousy are Vanilla procedures of Sims 3.

They're both in Sims3GamePlaySystems core.

The only thing that Alfiechan made in this is the settings options to disable or enable both of them. 

Jealousy applies to Sims socialization, using social components of Jealousy, like OnIWasCheatedOn, OnSomeoneICareAboutWasCheatedOn, PlayReactionAndUpdateRelationshipOnJealousy etc

when Polygamous Jealousy applies only if both sims do not have anything romantic with other sims.

If both sims have anything romantic with the same partner for example, no Jealousy component is applied and that's vanilla! 

10 hours ago, Clydie said:

On the other side, all other words for "LiLi" are predefined in the Language files anyway, so I thought the possibility to input a own private individual name is a great way further to personalize and individualize Passion.

When I was only playing Sims 3, I thought that everything in this game is about what I see as player and that is my household and my active sims.

Everything was running around my household and any Townie or NPC was just participate. 

Modding it, I saw a total different thing.

Everything that you "touch" in this game affects the whole world Town and anyone in it!

At the time you are focus on an event somewhere in Town, some NPCs might woohooing on another part of Town, with out any notification to the player!

Without you as player even know it. 

Everything happens random. Random woohoo, random chance of pregnancy random NPC babies, random story progression. All these to make a gameplay full of surprises! 

This is the big goal of Maxis.

So there is no way to have something private individual in Sims 3, even if it's just a name.

If something is for sim, it affects every sim or if something is for an object it affects any object of this kind in Town.

When I first made condom packs, I thought that it would only be in my household sims inventories, since they're the only sims that can buy something from grocery stores, but I saw it in NPC inventories also and I'm not the only one seeing this!     

On 4/14/2019 at 5:04 AM, namaradus said:

1. If you already have Cmar's Morphing Penis you don't need the Cmar Penis Package

2. Remove the Motive Changer mod.

Another thing that could be causing the problem is if you have replacement skins that don't have a penis mesh and that'll make the penis look different a screenshot would help to see what the problem is just saying it looks weird doesn't help cause we have no idea what your seeing.

But also if the current save game you're playing had KW in it before well then that could also be it as KW was never meant to be pulled out during an ongoing game it's always advisable to start over as KW's uninstall feature doesn't work worth a shit I learned that the hard way.

There is a Read This PDF in the download make sure to read it.

Hey thx for your answer, i installed the cmar mods normally and it worked.

Unfortunatly i found another problem... after playing for several sim days (and hours irl) i found that my game started crashing every time one of my sims left their lot do to something besides working....

I tried several fixes like deleting cache files, lowering graphics (my computer can run the game on max fine...), starting a new save game, limiting the fps to 60 ...it seemed like one of this fixes worked for a while as i could go around town freely for a while ...but again after some sim days when i tried attending a party i crashed again..and that happaned every time i tried leaving  home.

I eventually tried removing mods, with passion being the first. I never got another crash after even after playing for the same amount of time and going around to different lots.

So im assuming something on passion caused the crashes.

Are there any compability issues with passion and the nraas mods (i use overwatch, errortrap, trafic, storyprogression, master controller and decensor). This are the only other mods i use and the savegame im playing was started with these mods and passion.

On 4/14/2019 at 5:04 AM, namaradus said:

1. If you already have Cmar's Morphing Penis you don't need the Cmar Penis Package

2. Remove the Motive Changer mod.

Another thing that could be causing the problem is if you have replacement skins that don't have a penis mesh and that'll make the penis look different a screenshot would help to see what the problem is just saying it looks weird doesn't help cause we have no idea what your seeing.

But also if the current save game you're playing had KW in it before well then that could also be it as KW was never meant to be pulled out during an ongoing game it's always advisable to start over as KW's uninstall feature doesn't work worth a shit I learned that the hard way.

There is a Read This PDF in the download make sure to read it.

Hey thx for your answer, i installed the cmar mods normally and it worked.

Unfortunatly i found another problem... after playing for several sim days (and hours irl) i found that my game started crashing every time one of my sims left their lot do to something besides working....

I tried several fixes like deleting cache files, lowering graphics (my computer can run the game on max fine...), starting a new save game, limiting the fps to 60 ...it seemed like one of this fixes worked for a while as i could go around town freely for a while ...but again after some sim days when i tried attending a party i crashed again..and that happaned every time i tried leaving  home.

I eventually tried removing mods, with passion being the first. I never got another crash after even after playing for the same amount of time and going around to different lots.

So im assuming something on passion caused the crashes.

Are there any compability issues with passion and the nraas mods (i use overwatch, errortrap, trafic, storyprogression, master controller and decensor). This are the only other mods i use and the savegame im playing was started with this mods and passion.

7 hours ago, Memer21 said:

after playing for several sim days (and hours irl)

Exactly how many? 3-4 hours irl?

The Sims 3 is a 32bit game it has limits on how long you should run the game. Even with LLA (aka the 4gb patch which came with Generations) the Sims 3 is limited to up to 3.5 or 3.6 gb of RAM it can use before you'll start to see Error 12's when you try to save and if goes beyond 3.7 it'll CTD.

The more mods you have the more overhead and RAM the game uses. It's always a good idea to save around every hour and exit the game to the desktop and reload the game after around 3 hours.

And one of the biggest RAM killers for the game is HD skins. Which is why I use SD skins. Not to mention HD skins can also increase game lag and lower game performance. And never ever try to use UHD (4K) skins the game isn't made to handle those properly as the game at best can only handle 2k and those'll make the game use RAM up really fast.

Are there any compability issues with passion and the nraas mods (i use overwatch, errortrap, trafic, storyprogression, master controller and decensor).

I could be wrong but do you also have Barmaids installed I believe Barmaids and Nraas SP's Money module don't get along.

10 hours ago, Memer21 said:

Are there any compability issues with passion and the nraas mods (i use overwatch, errortrap, trafic, storyprogression, master controller and decensor). This are the only other mods i use and the savegame im playing was started with these mods and passion.

I found comparability issues with Nraas Register and BarMaids passion expansion and Nraas Story Progression Money. 

The result was CTD with both these NR mods.

I found that register modding only vanilla game services and use as homeless custom service sims even if they are in your lot.

-Edit- Also, I don't know if you have Enabled Windows DEP for all other programs except Sims 3.  This is another crash reason.

6 hours ago, namaradus said:

Exactly how many? 3-4 hours irl?

I could be wrong but do you also have Barmaids installed I believe Barmaids and Nraas SP's Money module don't get along.

I played problaly aroud 4 hours irl. I dont have Barmaids installed and i only use the normal ea skins. The weird thing is, if i restart the game after a CTD  and load the save it will still crash if i try to leave the lot to go to a party or other social activity, this happens even if i save the game before leaving, restart the game and then go...

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

-Edit- Also, I don't know if you have Enabled Windows DEP for all other programs except Sims 3.  This is another crash reason.

I will try that...

Thx for answers everyone, happy easter !!

19 minutes ago, Memer21 said:

The weird thing is, if i restart the game after a CTD  and load the save it will still crash if i try to leave the lot to go to a party or other social activity, this happens even if i save the game before leaving, restart the game and then go.

Are you using the late version of Passion? One of the older versions 2.7.0.0 would cause a crash if you didn't have the condoms installed because it would look for the script for them, that was fixed in the version after it and it was advised to replace the Passion condoms packages with a fresh copy from the fixed version. Try replacing the condoms package with a new one.

3 hours ago, Memer21 said:

I played problaly aroud 4 hours irl. I dont have Barmaids installed and i only use the normal ea skins. The weird thing is, if i restart the game after a CTD  and load the save it will still crash if i try to leave the lot to go to a party or other social activity, this happens even if i save the game before leaving, restart the game and then go...

I also faced something like this in the past playing Moonlight falls 1.67 Origin from CDs.

The world had route errors and the game started crashes after some saves and restarts.

There is a fix about vanilla worlds with route errors at MTS.

6 hours ago, namaradus said:

Are you using the late version of Passion? One of the older versions 2.7.0.0 would cause a crash if you didn't have the condoms installed because it would look for the script for them, that was fixed in the version after it and it was advised to replace the Passion condoms packages with a fresh copy from the fixed version. Try replacing the condoms package with a new one.

IM using 2.7.3.0. I dont know if it makes any difference but i had condoms and pregancy disabled, i also set autonomy to 0 after the first crash.

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I also faced something like this in the past playing Moonlight falls 1.67 Origin from CDs.

The world had route errors and the game started crashes after some saves and restarts.

There is a fix about vanilla worlds with route errors at MTS.

i was playing in sunset valley.There is also a fix for that world that i will try. Im using steam version.

I will try these fixes in the coming days and i hope that they work xD.

On 2/26/2019 at 9:38 AM, TwilightStorm said:

The shy/proper work on passion autonomy and not to Suggest Passion. 

They're suppose to leave as witness to passion event.

As about the ghosts you said, there is an Embarrassed option for children and pets, to leave the room when adults passion and I think that I have any but human, to be in the room, for pets and maybe that needs a fix. 

I'll take a look on that.

Thank's bro!       

I've been playing lately with 2.7.2.2 and 2.7.3.0, and my households new kitten gets embarrassed when wandering through a room where passion is happening, and it is kind of weird. It seems like it might be interrupting the humans, too.

Also, how exactly do condoms work? I've had my female sims have condoms in their inventory, and start passion with a visiting male, who then complains that he doesn't have any condoms. Do they only work when in the male's inventory?