Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

15 minutes ago, TheGuardDuck said:

Isla Paradiso doesn't have pro bars, does it? The Paradise Pub has juice bars. Well, there are the poolside bars...

BTW, I got THIS mod: http://modthesims.info/d/527902/update-31-jul-2016-the-professional-juice-bar-mod.html  Could it work with this?

Haven't tried playing yet because I got other wacked glitches and got tired of trying to fix them. Somehow even one of my non-occult girls got the Charm of Passion spell... WTF?? I wonder if that is Hybrid's fault...

I don't think that this mod will do anything because it only adds bar pro interactions to other bars.

BarMaids seek a bar pro when they get in your lot.

That's what they programed to do and that's maybe the issue.

Anyway, I'm still here to fix it and this will be very soon!

As about the occult glitch.

This non occult girl was occuled before and you removed the occult with MC after some game saves?

I've seen that too.

And not just that but poison apples in non witch sim inventory, created apples but not any wand in it and the sim is not a witch anymore.

It was in another game and I saved the sim and I inject it to a new one as a fairy.  

21 minutes ago, TheGuardDuck said:

Somehow even one of my non-occult girls got the Charm of Passion spell... WTF?? I wonder if that is Hybrid's fault...

Do you have Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book O Spells from the Sims 3 store installed? That item to my dismay will add the witches spellcasting skill to non-occult sims if they have used the book.

Also some one had reported it on the Sims 3 Forum funny thing is they don't even have Supernatural installed https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/905870/lady-ravendancers-spellbook-strange-glitch

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

Do you have Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book O Spells from the Sims 3 store installed? That item to my dismay will add the witches spellcasting skill to non-occult sims if they have used the book.

Also some one had reported it on the Sims 3 Forum funny thing is they don't even have Supernatural installed https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/905870/lady-ravendancers-spellbook-strange-glitch

I had this issue when I saved a fairy and witch hybrid sim from a game I used to play and I inject it to a new one, removing the witch occult.

After some time, I saw apples and poison apples in sims inventory without having this mod in my mods.

So it might be Twallan's hybrid or even Sims 3.

I can not be sure because I did the same on a test for modding game with one hybrid and no Nraas mods and I saw that the sim even that was a vampire in game had jeannie animations also.   

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

As about the occult glitch.

This non occult girl was occuled before and you removed the occult with MC after some game saves?

I've seen that too.

And not just that but poison apples in non witch sim inventory, created apples but not any wand in it and the sim is not a witch anymore.

It was in another game and I saved the sim and I inject it to a new one as a fairy.

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

This girl has NEVER been an occult, BUT, I do have the spell book installed, though I've never used it. I do have the store fixes mod installed. However, the nerdgirl IS a witch, and she has yet to get high enough to use that spell. She has Electrocution Blast and the standard EA element spells, but so far nothing higher. For further clarity, I have Slutgirl, Dickgirl, and Nerdgirl. Slutgirl has the Passion Charm spell, but no others, and I never tried using it. She's not occult, never had been, but has high charisma, and is the main hoe in the group. They have all had sex with each other, but unless I forgot, Nerdgirl only ever fucked Dickgirl since becoming a witch.

Also, Slutgirl and Dickgirl are girlfriends, and Dickgirl asked Nerdgirl to the prom because Slutgirl went by herself, and Dickgirl and Nerdgirl ALSO became girlfriends at the prom... WTF???

I've just added a couple mods and now for some reason I can't get back into that save game (did NOT add new Passion mod yet), so yeah, I probably broke something, but I'm tired of arguing with this game, so I'm taking a break for a while. I'll come back later. I DID make backup saves! So, I should be ok in the long run. I wonder if this has to do with Nraas Hybrid, which I was hoping to use to make Slutgirl a mermaid witch. But still never got far enough to try it.

4 hours ago, namaradus said:

Only Bridgeport and Isla Paradiso have Pro Bars or Pool Bars on community lots all others have the various Juice Bars the game doesn't add them you have to place them in other worlds. I was using Moonlight Falls for my test.

Still nothing found!

I just started a new game in Moonlight Falls, it loaded as usual and I even got Barmaids with not any bar pool or pro, any where in Town!

I delete the cache files anytime before I start the game.

The mod works fine with Nraas and passion only.

The mod worked fine with all the mods I have in my game play.

So is any other service that you might use? 

14 hours ago, TheGuardDuck said:

Isla Paradiso doesn't have pro bars, does it? The Paradise Pub has juice bars. Well, there are the poolside bars.

The Pool Bars are just re-meshed Pro Bars to get them to work in the pool they basically use the same code.

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Still nothing found!

I just started a new game in Moonlight Falls, it loaded as usual and I even got Barmaids with not any bar pool or pro, any where in Town!

I delete the cache files anytime before I start the game.

The mod works fine with Nraas and passion only.

The mod worked fine with all the mods I have in my game play.

So is any other service that you might use?

The only other mods I have that touch any service is Twoftmama's No Wildlife Period mod which is a tuning mod.

Which edits the Pet Pool, Stray Pets and Unicorn XML's

I have another one that edits the NPC Roles XML that I made to fix the problem with the Elixir Consignment Shop Role Sim and a few other Role Sims that seem to get their motive lock busted when they get reset. It's also a tuning mod.

*Edit*

It seems no matter what I try it just won't load up for me unless I have a Pro Bar placed in town somewhere. I'll just have to chalk it up to one of those strange Sims 3 things.

The use of the poledance remained my principal issue in Passion. Long time, I thought that this issue was linked to the world. So, I have tested the poledance in two vanilla worlds (Roaring and Hidden Spring) and I had always the same issue. The pie menu appears, the sim walks to the poledance and when she/he is close to it, the tamps in the top left vanished.

I decided to have a break and decided to make my sims to go at University from the Suvadiva Island world. Then I had the good to surprise that, in the University world, the use of the pole dance was perfect. Sims could use it by a click or thanks to autonomy.

As I saved Suvadiva before to go to university, I decided to test the poledance in it and I noticed that for some sims it worked and for others it did not.

Finally, I found this glitch to make all my sims available for strip dance:

Let say Sim A can poledance and Sim W cannot.

1)      I click on Sim W end choose NRAAS/Master/EditCAs.

2)      I choose Sim A in Premade Sims and quit CAS with saving. (now Sim A and Sim W look the same in the game)

3)      With Sim W, I click on dance in the poledance (now my sim can use it)

4)      While Sim W is dancing, I Edit him in the CAS (As I did it in step 1)

5)      Now I choose her/his former Premade Sims and quit with Saving her/him (now each him has his own looks)

when I stop to make Sim W to dance, she/he can use again the poledance like sim A.

NB You should previously save Sims A and W in the CAS.

I hope this glitch can be useful to any of you and will check if it works with others world.

I still do not know why the vanilla Sim could not use the Poledance, but who cares if this glitch works...

Cheers

2 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

NB You should previously save Sims A and W in the CAS.

I hope this glitch can be useful to any of you and will check if it works with others world.

Edit in CAS and CAS in general has to do with sims outfits.

Dance on pole change the sims outfits from what they have to sleepwear, swimwear and last to nude.

The glitch it self tells that one of those 3 outfits is corrupted.

If you go on CAS and watch how those outfits look, then

if you have any bad CC to cause that, you should see it changed.

After you see those 3 outfits and click save, the sim should not be corrupted any more and perform normal on the pole.

Have you tried that?

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

The Pool Bars are just re-meshed Pro Bars to get them to work in the pool they basically use the same code.

The only other mods I have that touch any service is Twoftmama's No Wildlife Period mod which is a tuning mod.

Which edits the Pet Pool, Stray Pets and Unicorn XML's

I have another one that edits the NPC Roles XML that I made to fix the problem with the Elixir Consignment Shop Role Sim and a few other Role Sims that seem to get their motive lock busted when they get reset. It's also a tuning mod.

*Edit*

It seems no matter what I try it just won't load up for me unless I have a Pro Bar placed in town somewhere. I'll just have to chalk it up to one of those strange Sims 3 things.

Today I uninstalled everything of sims 3 in another computer (not the one I mod this game) and I used only the base game,

with only the patch 1.67 installed and only Nraas mods and what I uploaded here.

I started a game in Sunset Valley and the service worked with no issue and no long time loads.

I got only one error from errortrap that a procedure that counts the BarMaid chairs, returns a null (as it's declared) instead of zero (because it must return a number) if no BarMaid chair is placed anywhere in the lot.

Still, this has nothing to do with bars.

Has anyone else got long load times after install this version?

7 minutes ago, birdsnbees30 said:

hi, the issue is semi-fixed, slider range for body is ok and normal but slider range for face is still broken, please fix, thank you very much ❤️

Hey. CmarNYC never made any face sliders and defiantly it's another mod.

The only sliders that Cmar_penis has are two body sliders, that I made a combine package with and one with out them.

For any face slider look in your mods.

This does not come with passion.

17 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Today I uninstalled everything of sims 3 in another computer (not the one I mod this game) and I used only the base game,

with only the patch 1.67 installed and only Nraas mods and what I uploaded here.

I started a game in Sunset Valley and the service worked with no issue and no long time loads.

I got only one error from errortrap that a procedure that counts the BarMaid chairs, returns a null (as it's declared) instead of zero (because it must return a number) if no BarMaid chair is placed anywhere in the lot.

Still, this has nothing to do with bars.

Has anyone else got long load times after install this version?

The only 2 things I can think of is either CAW is somehow causing the loading to choke with the Bar Maids mod or I have the infinite loading loop bug that seems to be getting triggered for some unknown. I'll try removing CAW tomorrow as it can take a bit of time to track down all the remnants it leaves behind.

*Edit*

It's the Infinite Loading Bug for some reason it's getting triggered. I even tried to load a New Game with Bridgeport and it got stuck on the loading screen.

1 hour ago, birdsnbees30 said:

no, it definitely is passion, because i only tested the game with passion and it's still having the slider issues

Did you remember to delete the caches in your Documents>EA>The Sims 3 folder

CASPartCache.package

compositorCache.package

simCompositorCache.package

scriptCache.package

Those should be deleted every time you add or remove mods.

3 hours ago, birdsnbees30 said:

no, it definitely is passion, because i only tested the game with passion and it's still having the slider issues

Passion does not have any face sliders.

Can you screenshot your mods/packages folder?

Can you screenshot the face slider issue that have?

16 hours ago, namaradus said:

The only 2 things I can think of is either CAW is somehow causing the loading to choke with the Bar Maids mod or I have the infinite loading loop bug that seems to be getting triggered for some unknown. I'll try removing CAW tomorrow as it can take a bit of time to track down all the remnants it leaves behind.

*Edit*

It's the Infinite Loading Bug for some reason it's getting triggered. I even tried to load a New Game with Bridgeport and it got stuck on the loading screen.

The mod has some overrides inside that have to do with stereo autonomy and some ITUNs that have to do with dancing autonomy. 

Have you check it for conflicts with your overrides? This might be the problem.

8 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

The mod has some overrides inside that have to do with stereo autonomy and some ITUNs that have to do with dancing autonomy. 

Have you check it for conflicts with your overrides? This might be the problem.

That was the first thing I checked. I even had just the Bar Maids installed and it still got stuck on the loading screen, it's just my game being a PITA.

But then again I wonder if it might be one of my updates for Win 7 that could be causing it. Microsoft sent an update that supposed to make it possible to keep getting security updates for Win 7 after they stopped supporting SHA 1 for it. Cause I've noticed since that update that my computer will shut itself off in Sleep Mode and it shouldn't do that also one of my mods for the Witcher stopped working after the update.

Just tried with an older computer that I haven't used in 2 yrs and isn't updated and it won't load up with that one either.

Can't get it to work on an old save or new one. All files are in the package folder. I checked the reeadme for conflicts, nothing. The game loads into the interactive loading screens and once it gets towards the end there's some SFX and then I can't interact with the loading screen game anymore and it just keeps going on and on and on and on for over 10 minutes before I use Task Manager to terminate the program.

5 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Can't get it to work on an old save or new one. All files are in the package folder. I checked the reeadme for conflicts, nothing. The game loads into the interactive loading screens and once it gets towards the end there's some SFX and then I can't interact with the loading screen game anymore and it just keeps going on and on and on and on for over 10 minutes before I use Task Manager to terminate the program.

Just out of curiosity but you using Win 7 and if you are did you also get the last months and this months security updates. I'm really beginning to think MS broke something.

Never mind I just powered up an old computer I haven't used in 2 yrs which hasn't been updated and it won't load with that one either.

10 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Lets try to see where it comes from.

1) Are game cache files deleted?

2) Which game EPs you have?

3) Does the issue stops if you remove the BarMaid Service package?

6 hours ago, namaradus said:

Just out of curiosity but you using Win 7 and if you are did you also get the last months and this months security updates. I'm really beginning to think MS broke something.

Never mind I just powered up an old computer I haven't used in 2 yrs which hasn't been updated and it won't load with that one either.

Bro, can you tell me what EPs you have, to replicate it? Do you see any Errortrap xml after this load stack? 

24 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Bro, can you tell me what EPs you have, to replicate it? Do you see any Errortrap xml after this load stack? 

I have all EP's and SP's (I even have Katy Perry's Stuff pack) I've used Ralphaelninja's Game Selector to disable some packs to try and see if it was one of the EP's or SP's causing it to chock but no dice and nothing from ErrorTrap as it doesn't activate until the world or save fully loads.

11 hours ago, namaradus said:

I have all EP's and SP's (I even have Katy Perry's Stuff pack) I've used Ralphaelninja's Game Selector to disable some packs to try and see if it was one of the EP's or SP's causing it to chock but no dice and nothing from ErrorTrap as it doesn't activate until the world or save fully loads.

In this one below, I added the value of zero, so this integer is not null any more.

This is the last thing I can think for this issue.

Can you try with this BarMaid package and tell me if you have the same result or not?

BarMaid_Service_v1.0.0.package    

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

In this one below, I added the value of zero, so this integer is not null any more.

This is the last thing I can think for this issue.

Can you try with this BarMaid package and tell me if you have the same result or not?

BarMaid_Service_v1.0.0.package 221.31 kB · 3 downloads    

No that didn't change anything it still got stuck at 99%.

Other than my game, and maybe @Darkening Demise game being in English there is nothing in common with our games.

Don't know if @SephCloud game is in English. But if it is could just be some weird thing with the game being installed in English.

1 hour ago, namaradus said:

No that didn't change anything it still got stuck at 99%.

Other than my game, and maybe @Darkening Demise game being in English there is nothing in common with our games.

Don't know if @SephCloud game is in English. But if it is could just be some weird thing with the game being installed in English.

I used this mod http://modthesims.info/d/423644/s3lc-language-changer.html that change the local for sims 3 and I load with an ENUS one.

Still nothing. I get no issues and that makes me MAADDD!?