Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

well i haven't played it long enough to see if the crashing stopped because the mod isn't working now lol, also with one of the sims 3 file it said i couldn't add to dep i added all accept 1 idk if that's the cause

As I P/S said....

I know this game, as much as I know what I do with it....

Sims 3 and windows DEP is not my suggestion.

It's sims community suggestion for the game it self.

The link suggestion, I gave you is not from LL but from other forum.

Just Google to find more about it.

DEP does NOT AFFECT PASSION OR MODS BUT PROGRAMS (.exe extention)

I tested passion, this week on many and different computers with no crash what ever the installation was.

This LOL you give makes me understand that you literally post spams, joking.....

.... and from now on you are ignored, at least by me.

No one LOL when needs help. You don't need help, at least for passion!

If you decide beyond this to troll post, you will get band!    

That's not a threat , is a warning....

10 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Seven!!

BarMaids version 2.0.1.67.2 Core mod with load issues fixed and soon a passion update with passion two new things.

BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.67.2.package 7.96 MB · 2 downloads

I'll give it try when I get more time on Saturday

And only 7 or are there...….more.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

contacted ea and they said from the crash log file i showed you previously it was not my graphics card nor an graphics card error, it was the anti-virus norton crashing my game because of the mods, we removed it now it works. Just thought you'd like to know, as i stated before i was not trolling...thought you should know in case someone else has this issue with your mod, and that's the end of the email they sent me the link to remove it. Have a goodnight.

not trolling.PNG

I hadn't thought to ask about Norton or any other Anti-Virus.

I know Norton had been causing problems with some games that had been modded but those games had mods in the games install directory which is what would normally cause Norton to interfere with game functions. Never thought it would also interfere if mods are installed outside the games install directory but I'm not surprised Norton is notorious for causing problems with games.

4 hours ago, namaradus said:

I know Norton had been causing problems with some games that had been modded but those games had mods in the games install directory which is what would normally cause Norton to interfere with game functions. Never thought it would also interfere if mods are installed outside the games install directory but I'm not surprised Norton is notorious for causing problems with games.

Any antivirus include Norton has a White list setting.

You can add any folder and sub-folders to prevent antivirus real time scan protection on these folders - sub folders.

If you don't know how, just disable real time scan protection while you play.

You don't need to uninstall anything.

But from the error log file the info speaks about TS3 and not TS3W.exe.

TS3W.exe started after Ambitions EP to be the Sims 3  program up to patch 1.67.2

At patch 1.69 EA use TS3.exe as Sims 3 program.

Any modded core of patch 1.67 in mods folder of 1.69 version is the reason for crashes. 

You said that, I'm I right?

8 hours ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

I'm not a troll nor am I trolling, my mod generally does not work. I lol'd because you suggested the crashing stopped when I already told you the mod wasn't working. Don't what your problem is when I was generally asking for help and the suggestions you gave me none of them worked because my game is still crashing with the break point error after doing every single thing that you said but since it's such a bother to you to help someone or to simply say you don't know how you can assist me further I will remove the mod and just play without it, thanks for nothing I guess. 

The next thing I was going to say to you was this above.

But that LOL made me angry.

Passion use CmarXCASCorefull to set up naked outfits.

The XCASCoreFull use UI core of the game.

Yours from your mods folder screenshot was patch 1.67.2 and that is the reason of your crashes or passion freezes.

6 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Any antivirus include Norton has a White list setting.

You can add any folder and sub-folders to prevent antivirus real time scan protection on these folders - sub folders.

If you don't know how, just disable real time scan protection while you play.

You don't need to uninstall anything.

Norton's White Listing doesn't work that well when it comes to games. There are or where over a 100 threads at Steam about the problems with Norton not honoring it's own White Listing and a lot of the people who made those threads are Computer Techs. But finding those threads would be hard now since Steam has condensed it's forums and merged a lot of threads and trying to find anything is a PITA.

Even Norton has said their White Listing feature doesn't work well when games are involved it's too over zealous when it senses the Copyright Protection games use.

Have you ever tried to get Norton to turn off it's Real Time Scan.....you can turn it off but it'll turn itself back on 5 minutes later.

AVG is another one that is bad at it. I had so many problems with that one constantly messing around with Steam and my games I had to get rid of it. Like Norton it's over zealous when it senses Copyright Protection which it automatically views as a Trojan. AVG not only isolates the game files it thinks are a problem it removes them from the install directory breaking the games installation.

Norton and AVG are good for general everyday use and protection when web surfing or if your running a business with your computer. But don't put them on a computer you plan to play games with.

And as for Steam there once was a list of programs most of which where anti-virus programs that'll cause problems with Steam and games but they deleted it. :rage:

35 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

Well I only lol'd because I was frustrated from the mod not working I didn't intend to make you angry so I apologize for that I generally needed help. However I did replace the 1.67 core mod with 1.69 but when I take a sim into CAS I don't see the add on at the bottom to edit naked outfits but it was there before, know why that might be happening?

I remember Cmar helping someone with this but for the life of me I can't remember what she told them and I can't find the answer she gave in the comments section of her thread. But if you had gotten the 1.69 version of XCAS at MTS and still have the original download look for the TuningClothingNaked package and reinstall that and see if that helps.

4 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

I also noticed in my packages folder all of a sudden it says my coremod is a disabled package

Right Click and use the Rename option and remove the .disabled or get the 1.69 version of XCASCoreFull from here in case Windows doesn't cooperate which it seems to not do sometimes http://www.modthesims.info/d/434270/

I also noticed in my packages folder all of a sudden it says my coremod is a disabled package

Inside the version zip is a ReadThis.pdf that explains, because there are at least 2 versions of XCASCorefull mods of Cmar the version 1.69 has the extention disable because the player must use only one of these 2 files, depends on the game patch version. If your patch version is 1.69 delete the XCASCorefull1.67 and rename the XCASCorefull1.69 to package.  

It is written this exactly

OPTIONAL Use this to setup a naked outfit in game
version 1.69. Delete the cmar_XCAS_corefull67 and
change its extension by removing the “disabled”

Is this confusing or hard to understand so I try to change it for the next update? 

4 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

No tbh with you I some times forget to read those files which is probably why i have so much issues but I got it working however I do have another question, what's the difference in animation files from the ones starting in OKW and OW?

OW?? Do you mean AW?

If so, they are 2 different XML systems about how a mod will use those animations.

The AW are the oldest type of animations and OKW the newest.

I suggest to use OKW than AW because the animations for Kinky World have more options and correct position genders.

Both mods, passion and Kinky World can play both types.

1 minute ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

Sorry I meant KW, I have KW animations for Amra, L6, Mike. and mary they start with KW, the rest start with OKW, is that wrong?

Ah, OK.

KW packages contain the animation clips and OKW packages contain the string tables for different locals and the XML script of each and any of the clips.

You need both files for the animations to work.

What the XML script does.

Imagine that you have an animation clip of sim singing on a stage.

The sims right hand is manipulated to hold an object in its right hand.

The XML script will tell a mod the sim of this clip holds a microphone game object, at its right hand at a specified position of x,y,z coordinates.

The clip and the XML script of this clip is an animation.

2 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

okay got it thank you wanted to make sure i didn't have duplicate or outdated files

I would also suggest, to install 2 NRaas mods. ErrorTrap and Overwatch and look carefully ErrorTrap to be for patch 1.69 which is your patch version.

Those mods help Sims 3 game play, by fixing sims aging stacks, route errors etc.

ErrorTrap's script errors is a good tool to find any issues with your mods or cc

On 4/25/2019 at 5:22 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Seven!!

BarMaids version 2.0.1.67.2 Core mod with load issues fixed and soon a passion update with passion two new things.

BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.67.2.package 7.96 MB · 5 downloads

Okay so far I've seen no problems. No minimalizing from Full Screen and it loaded right up from a New Game took a little than normal too load up but not by much but it's to be expected due to size that a core mod has. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

I noticed you had changed it from using the Maid Service to using the Butler Service. Curious as to why.

4 hours ago, namaradus said:

I noticed you had changed it from using the Maid Service to using the Butler Service. Curious as to why.

Yeah bro.

I saw that any service starts with the maid.

A butler or bartender is a maid but when the service ends bartenders and maids take a little time socializing and then leave.

Except butler! Butler don't!

Modding a maid as concurrent service, that always stays in lot, until is aged or reset for any reason, I notice one thing with it that comes when ever is a party in the lot.

If I call a party on the active lot and the service declares it self as maid,

all maids leave the lot when party ends!

Gameplay systems core consider them as guests!

So I changed them to butler type service and they never leave the lot after parties.

They are not butlers actually but they have some of butler interactions like book reading or drink from minibars and nothing more.

Otherwise there would be no reason to mod the GamePlaySystems core for romantic interactions.

The service is called BarMaid and not butler to unlock them. Even, if it's lets say, is a butler expansion.

As about the big question why the null errors on two BarMaids mod procedures never ever stacked my game load, but it stacked yours, the answer goes to .Net framework SDK.

I use this NetFramework because it's for developers and it has a different run-time environment than common MS Frameworks updates.

Now, how I found it.

A stack at 99% of game load has to do with the GamePlay referece -On World Load Finished-. 

I mean such stacks came from this -game core- procedure.

A combination of ErrorTrap and Traveler will show it if you start a new game on a new city world.

It did not show the mod that cause the error only but even the procedure name that this core reference called and the result of it!

I'm still amazed of Twallan's work! 

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

A stack at 99% of game load has to do with the GamePlay referece -On World Load Finished-. 

I mean such stacks came from this -game core- procedure.

A combination of ErrorTrap and Traveler will show it if you start a new game on a new city world.

It did not show the mod that cause the error only but even the procedure name that this core reference called and the result of it!

I'm still amazed of Twallan's work! 

Makes sense I knew the game was bouncing somewhere when it was getting stuck. It's strange old bug that EA couldn't figure out how to fix.

And actually it would be Pescado's work Twallan borrowed the error catching code from him.

19 minutes ago, namaradus said:

And actually it would be Pescado's work Twallan borrowed the error catching code from him.

:O W O W

Namaradus,

when i said you should consider writing a blog here at LL about TS3 and its connections — EA, Mods, CC, etc. —, that's what i had in mind: you're a "The Sims" walking encyclopædia, compadre; your knowledge on the subject is massive and impressive.
thanks for sharing it.

note: Twallan (and Igazor from NRaas), J.M.Pescado and his blokes, Alfiechan (as well as you, Twilight). in my book: the true Mod legends.

cheers

31 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

:O W O W

Namaradus,

when i said you should consider writing a blog here at LL about TS3 and its connections — EA, Mods, CC, etc. —, that's what i had in mind: you're a "The Sims" walking encyclopædia, compadre; your knowledge on the subject is massive and impressive.
thanks for sharing it.

note: Twallan (and Igazor from NRaas), J.M.Pescado and his blokes, Alfiechan (as well as you, Twilight). in my book: the true Mod legends.

cheers

Twallan always admitted he borrowed a lot from Pescado's Awesome Mod. But he still had to figure out how to make the code work as a script mod instead of as a core mod. ErrorTrap could only be a core mod it's not possible to clean a game completely from unneeded references and other junk data with a script mod (well actually it is but not without a big hit to game performance).

Chain Reaction is the one in charge of Nraas and the one currently working on the mods there. Igazor while very knowledgeable is just one of the Organizers at Nraas.

Hello, 

Thanks to LL and all of the wonderful tutorials, I have been improving my animating skills over the past year but am unable to understand how to mod. I have labor and delivery animations  in which the baby will actually come out of mom's vagina. I have added these to my own personal Passion Mod in game but do to the fact that Passion does not allow infants I cannot find a way to make the baby appear for these animations. 

Is there someone willing to assist me either creating a Mod for this or altering Passions to allow it if that is possible??

Please, your assistance will be greatly appreciated. I am ready to share this and some "sexual" animations that I have created with the community. 

I have played the Sims 4 but will remain a Sims 3 FAN!!!

***PREVIEW....these are not poses, they are actual animations***

9B78C056-BFBA-4E77-A9CF-6F6F6AE7B050.jpeg

B1B93B3C-659F-4DD0-AE12-CB0DA83DFF18.jpeg

22562DDD-36BE-44FD-94BF-CCC75C1BBC1D.jpeg

50 minutes ago, sms2lynn said:

I have added these to my own personal Passion Mod in game but do to the fact that Passion does not allow infants I cannot find a way to make the baby appear for these animations. 

Is there someone willing to assist me either creating a Mod for this or altering Passions to allow it if that is possible??

I think that has to do with sims 3 and not passion.

Do you have a complete labor animation?

As the one you screenshot from S4?

Lets have a talk about it...

Hello, 

Yes, I have complete animation and this is actually a Sims 3 clip.  I added the animation to my Passions mod and alter my XML to allow these positions and it actually works except of course there is no baby showing up. Thank you so much for consider this. Let me know if and how we can move forward.

5 hours ago, lolic99 said:

So how did the BREAKPOINT error story end?

After the last update, I catch this error with CTD every 15 minutes.

What caused it for them could be different why it's happening to you.

What's your patch level?

What type of installation Disc, Origin, Steam or some other source?

Screenshot of your mods folder.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, TwilightStorm said:

A game crash after 10-15 minutes with Breakpoints encounter has to do with graphics and not any mods or CC.

What is your graphics card?

Are you playing full screen?

Is your graphics card recognized by sims 3?

What is the frame rate of Sims 3, while you play?

If it's 60fps or more, the graphics driver raise breakpoints to save your Gcard GPU from toasting.

Go to your Documents\EA Electronics\Sims3 and look for DeviceConfig.log.

Open it with notepad and see

=== Graphics device info ===
Number:          0
Name (driver):   NVIDIA GeForce 210                                                                        <- name of your graphics card
Name (database): GeForce 210 [Found: 0, Matched: 0]                                             <- Problem Sims 3 does not recognize your card
Vendor:          NVIDIA
Chipset:         Vendor: 10de, Device: 0a65, Board: 00000000, Chipset: 00a2
Driver:          nvd3dum.dll, Version: 21.21.13.4201, GUID: D7B71E3E-4925-11CF-D973-0D2018C2D835
Driver version:  4201
Monitor:         \\.\DISPLAY1
Texture memory:  38MB                                                                                              <- Reason for the Breakpoints
Vertex program:  3.0
Pixel program:   3.0
Hardware TnL:    1 

Look if this above is the case of yours.

Almost the same

Number:          0
Name (driver):   NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Name (database): NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 [Found: 0, Matched: 0]
Vendor:          NVIDIA
Chipset:         Vendor: 10de, Device: 1f02, Board: 37c21458, Chipset: 00a1
Driver:          nvldumd.dll, Version: 25.21.14.2531, GUID: D7B71E3E-5C42-11CF-0B7E-CC171BC2D435
Driver version:  2531
Monitor:         \\.\DISPLAY1
Texture memory:  32MB <<OVERRIDE>>
Vertex program:  3.0
Pixel program:   3.0
Hardware TnL:    1

But somehow, when I removed whole Passion subfolder from Mods folder, no more crashes. And crashes returns when I put this folder back. Perhaps a coincidence. RTX 2070 really can be toasted by 2009 year game?

6 hours ago, namaradus said:

What caused it for them could be different why it's happening to you.

What's your patch level?

What type of installation Disc, Origin, Steam or some other source?

Screenshot of your mods folder.

Patch 1.67, other source.

Mods folder very big and complex (3,5 Gb), but no crashes without Passion sub-folder.

Still trying to find reason, disable passion mods one by one.

1 hour ago, lolic99 said:

Almost the same

Number:          0
Name (driver):   NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Name (database): NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 [Found: 0, Matched: 0]
Vendor:          NVIDIA
Chipset:         Vendor: 10de, Device: 1f02, Board: 37c21458, Chipset: 00a1
Driver:          nvldumd.dll, Version: 25.21.14.2531, GUID: D7B71E3E-5C42-11CF-0B7E-CC171BC2D435
Driver version:  2531
Monitor:         \\.\DISPLAY1
Texture memory:  32MB <<OVERRIDE>>
Vertex program:  3.0
Pixel program:   3.0
Hardware TnL:    1

But somehow, when I removed whole Passion subfolder from Mods folder, no more crashes. And crashes returns when I put this folder back. Perhaps a coincidence. RTX 2070 really can be toasted by 2009 year game?

In this thread here starting on page 3 read what Igazor and Sittingbear (ignore that dumabass Sarah Sims) have to say on how to get your graphics card properly recognized by the game and getting the FPS capped cause the game will burn your card out if you don't cap the FPS. When you load up your save use CTL+SHIFT+C type fps on and hit enter to check your FPS with the games FPS counter.

https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox/topic7060/o20

Patch 1.67, other source.

That can also be a lot of the problem if it's a cracked game unless I'm misunderstanding but for all intent and purposes a cracked game can't be modded properly and many can't be modded at all due to what was done to them to remove the DRM.

Mods folder very big and complex (3,5 Gb),

The Sims 3 is a 32bit game it has limitations that's way to big of a mods folder.

Hey guys I have a question, if I added a bad file to my sims 3 mods folder than removed it, does it corrupt all the other files in that same mods folder to where I have to get rid of them all or do I just have to remove the bad files and factory reset my entire sims folder, or do I have to re download all the good files i had in my mods folder and reinstall my game like does a bad file corrupt my entire folder and game?

No your mods folder should be fine. 99% of the time your game folder should be fine as well. It would be extremely rare for a mod to corrupt other mods and packages in a mods folder or corrupt the entire game folder the only one I know that can do that is KW. Now constant crashing can corrupt the game folder and require a new game folder but that to is rare.

If it was bad CC installed as a package removing it should fix any problems usually. If it was installed as a sims3pack well that would be a problem and a new game folder as well as starting a new game would be needed to get rid of it .

What file is it and do you have a link to it so I can check it. There is some CC that is bad enough that even after removing it'll still float around in your saved game but those are rare but can still be picked up accidentally.

And how did you find out the file is bad? Delphy's Dashboard or Custard?

Not need to worry about reinstalling the game the chance of a bad mod or bad CC breaking the installation is nearly impossible unless you put your mods in the games install directory.

I always keep a copy of my mods as a backup in separate folder on my desktop so I don't have to hunt them down again and/or have to re-download them.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:22 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Tested a little with BarMaids 2.01.67.2

No core mod warning sign anymore, game load without interupt. Cool !

Placed again many seating, many Maids appear and in between all

Maids arrive the mod ask a second time about the gender, so you can have male & female

maids at the same time. This took me back to the BarMaid German localization file to reconsider the wording.

But do not know how the mod will end up in terms of "singular, plural,female & male".

So,  the file attached now speaks in plural sense and there was a bad wording mistake inside what I corrected.

Further a file for passion with fine tuning on the moodlet announcements and correction of misspelling or

wrong wording. May you want to give it a try.