Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

2 hours ago, Memer21 said:

IM using 2.7.3.0. I dont know if it makes any difference but i had condoms and pregancy disabled, i also set autonomy to 0 after the first crash.

i was playing in sunset valley.There is also a fix for that world that i will try. Im using steam version.

I will try these fixes in the coming days and i hope that they work xD.

Steam versions don't work with CmarXCAS1.67/1.69 that come with the version.

If you have these any of these UI cores in your game that explains the crashes.

You need to download the SteamXCASFull from MTS. (Links at post 2 of this topic)

I suppose that all EA worlds are fixed in Steam versions, so you don't need the fixes. 

1 hour ago, FreakyRufus said:

I've been playing lately with 2.7.2.2 and 2.7.3.0, and my households new kitten gets embarrassed when wandering through a room where passion is happening, and it is kind of weird. It seems like it might be interrupting the humans, too.

When we both were at HOT and I was SuperStorm there, MrsSanta mentioned to Alfiechan a weird look of a dog witness to passion.

I took a look of this, as  a player that time and I saw that a script came from Kickers AW,

about enlarge teens by 0.6% so they can have the same hight with adults during woohoo

was happening to teen pets also!

When I got passion mod from Alfiechan, that was one of my first fixes in passion.

Playing with it I saw that when 2 sims passion in a room and a pet was inside, the pet could random interact with objects of the room, like the object they use to passion.

So I decide to make pets and below teenage humans (toddlers and babies ) to leave the room when a passion event starts.   

Unlike KW, Passion removes pets and children from being witness to any sex scene.

1 hour ago, FreakyRufus said:

Also, how exactly do condoms work? I've had my female sims have condoms in their inventory, and start passion with a visiting male, who then complains that he doesn't have any condoms. Do they only work when in the male's inventory?

Really, I don't know if you are man or woman, but in case you're a man,

how many women you met having condoms in their purse on any of your sex meetings?

I'm not Don Juan, but I never found one and if I had not any condom in my pockets they were asking me

to go and buy otherwise they refused to go any further, unless they did not care about it.

Even if I had many meetings with the same woman that she wanted only safe sex

and she had in her mind to buy a condom for me, she used to give it to me before we got even naked. 

Now, do this "lets say experience" a C# script, if a female has condoms/condom packs in her inventory, should give it as a present to the male she wants a sex session before this session.

Otherwise the male should have it, in his inventory.

That's my logic on this.   

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

if a female has condoms/condom packs in her inventory, should give it as a present to the male she wants a sex session before this session.

Well, I understand your point of view on this. My personal preference, for this being a game, would be that if either sim had a condom, it would be used.

My thought is that stuff like this in game takes way more time, relative to the real world equivalent, and the sims is not intended to be a 100% accurate simulation of real life. For example, it takes sims like 60 minutes to eat a single meal. Given the base game life expectancy of 70-90 days, that is a huge amount of time. Even if you change the life spans to hundreds or thousands of days, the amount of time taken on simple tasks is way out of proportion to how much total time an average human would spend doing the same task. So, for the little stuff, I would prefer that my sims don't have to take 10 sim minutes to give a condom as a gift, and have all the fluff around shaking the gift, etc. If you and your female acquaintance both know you are heading for an encounter, I suspect that she didn't make a huge production out of giving you the condom, but rather just handed it over and said it was a requirement.

So, I am not trying to argue with you on this point. I am just saying why I would do it differently.

12 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

There is a fix about vanilla worlds with route errors at MTS.

9 hours ago, Memer21 said:

i was playing in sunset valley.There is also a fix for that world that i will try. Im using steam version.

I will try these fixes in the coming days and i hope that they work xD.

There is one of those fixes that you shouldn't use that is the one for Twinbrook don't use that one. The Seasons patch hopelessly broke that one as it changed some of the Instance Numbers of the world resources I had reported it to Ella but she wasn't able to get the time to fix it.

Now if you where too take Twinbrook drag it into CAW re-build the routing data and re-tweak a few areas save it and then Export it that would fix the problem as CAW would change the resources to the new Instance Numbers (since all worlds no matter if it's Sunset Valley, Hidden Springs, User Made Custom world or Moonlight Falls all use the same world resources) but that is Advanced Work that only a few skilled people with CAW can do safely and correctly as it's involves few things such as re-importing the World ID, World Type Info, Character Info, INI files and Manifest File if a Store World (default worlds don't have one) as well as not killing or breaking the worlds population.

Also the Seasons Patch fixed several routing and lot tear problems (but not all some they couldn't do anything with considering how they did the fixes) in all but the last the games default and Store worlds EA did it via placing the fixes in the DeltaBuild packages instead of patching the world file directly so that people wouldn't have to start over because direct changes to a world file would've required a new game. But if you were to start a New Game you would already have the fixes that EA made to the routing and lots as the world would automatically load up with the them. But you still would need routing fixes since EA's were still lackluster but better than without them. I don't use Ella's fixes as I can do it myself and the later Store Worlds Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow and Roaring Heights never needed fixes as they can be DYI'ed in Edit Town since the routing errors for those are poorly placed objects on lots and fences and gates that need to be removed from around the rabbitholes.

So, first and foremost, I want to express my extreme gratitude for this mod, and any and every person who helped make it what it was.  I was using Kinkyworld for the longest time, but only utilized the animated woohoo and cannabis portions of it.  Since there were so many scripts firing off for features I would NEVER use, and conflicts with Nraas Story Progression, my game would soon turn into a laggy mess.  So, this light mod is really perfect.  Thank you so much.

Before I get into my Passion-related questions, if anyone actually does know of a working cannabis mod, I would be very grateful.  Right now, I'm just using herbs, but their effects aren't really the same, and of course, you can't smoke them.

So my  question is in regards to the Libido Moodlets.  I am running version 2.7.2.2 due to the latest version, 2.7.3.0 (even when not using barmaids or any mod add-on), giving me a sudden crash to desktop without warning after 3 minutes of play, and with no error log!  I'm assuming there is some sort of conflict between it and my nraas mods, but since 2.7.2.2 works without a single hitch, I won't fret about that.

Anywhoo.  Maybe I am missing something. I have after-woohoo moodlets off (since Woohooer and Karmasimtra) provides them anyway, but libido moodlets turned on.  After a woohoo session, the moodlet seems to climb from "Aroused" all the way up to "Extremely Horny".  These are all POSITIVE moodlets, providing buffs.  To me, that seems backwards.  Shouldn't a sim be just super satisfied?  Or, is it the idea that "Oh man, that sex was great, lets keep going!".  If the latter is the case.. does it ever end if the couple keeps bangin'?  Or do sexually active sims stay in a state of extreme-horny bliss (since the cooldown is 3 days)?

I would love a bit of clarification on that, so I know what to expect!

28 minutes ago, demitri weiss said:

Before I get into my Passion-related questions, if anyone actually does know of a working cannabis mod, I would be very grateful.  Right now, I'm just using herbs, but their effects aren't really the same, and of course, you can't smoke them.

Hey, Demitri,

i remember seeing some drug-related posts on ModTheSims a while back, so after a quick search, i found them here. i don't know if the thread's links are still working, but that's a start.

cheers

7 hours ago, demitri weiss said:

So my  question is in regards to the Libido Moodlets.  I am running version 2.7.2.2 due to the latest version, 2.7.3.0 (even when not using barmaids or any mod add-on), giving me a sudden crash to desktop without warning after 3 minutes of play, and with no error log!  I'm assuming there is some sort of conflict between it and my nraas mods, but since 2.7.2.2 works without a single hitch, I won't fret about that.

First of all, I want to make some things clear.

1) Never use Kinky World in the same Mods folder with passion and passion what ever else.

On many parts, both mods have scripts with different actions and results to some same game objects (Sims are game objects also) and so the ending result will be a total corruption of your saved game.

2) Do NOT stack on a passion version that you think it suits you and not follow the updates of this mod.

When a passion version gets outdated, I use to deleted it and NEVER get back to it!

In any new version, I explain what is new, in the ReadThis.pdf.

So, in version 2.7.3.0 I made bug fixes to the main mod and I made an expansion with a NEW EXTERNAL MOD. 

That means, if the expansion makes issues, remove the expansion and NOT THE WHOLE VERSION.

The bug fixed 2.7.3.0 of passion will work, even if BarMaids removed.      

As far, as I know, there is no any cannabis mod smoking or any sims needle their arms with anything. A cigarette smoke is the only mod I know, at MTS. 

Cannabis smoke is a part of KW and it only happens if KW is installed. If anyone knows something more, please enlighten me!

Maybe I am missing something. I have after-woohoo moodlets off (since Woohooer and Karmasimtra) provides them anyway, but libido moodlets turned on.  After a woohoo session, the moodlet seems to climb from "Aroused" all the way up to "Extremely Horny". 

Passion, DO NOT USE KW AROUSAL. There is not any passion buff that is called Aroused. Is that a buff mix with KW?

Love the mod and really appreciate all the hard work..

Perhaps I am doing something wrong,  but before my lat reinstall (about 6 months ago)  when two females would pasion,  it would often (though from memory not always),  equip the strap on, for somebody in the ;male' position;  however, since re-installing and using the latest passion,  they won't equip the strap-on.

If exclude invalid is enabled... then they can only 'makeout',  if exlude invalid is disabled,  then  they use the animations, but just without the addon.

Is there anyway to make it so,  they only wear the strapon if/when performing the 'male' role in an animation.

I am assuming I could make their sleep outfit 'wear' a strapon and then it would work for the animations, but they would also always wear it....

Thanks for any help/advise/pointers

Laughingowl

3 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

First of all, I want to make some things clear.

1) Never use Kinky World in the same Mods folder with passion and passion what ever else.

On many parts, both mods have scripts with different actions and results to some same game objects (Sims are game objects also) and so the ending result will be a total corruption of your saved game.

2) Do NOT stack on a passion version that you think it suits you and not follow the updates of this mod.

When a passion version gets outdated, I use to deleted it and NEVER get back to it!

In any new version, I explain what is new, in the ReadThis.pdf.

So, in version 2.7.3.0 I made bug fixes to the main mod and I made an expansion with a NEW EXTERNAL MOD. 

That means, if the expansion makes issues, remove the expansion and NOT THE WHOLE VERSION.

The bug fixed 2.7.3.0 of passion will work, even if BarMaids removed.      

As far, as I know, there is no any cannabis mod smoking or any sims needle their arms with anything. A cigarette smoke is the only mod I know, at MTS. 

Cannabis smoke is a part of KW and it only happens if KW is installed. If anyone knows something more, please enlighten me!

Passion, DO NOT USE KW AROUSAL. There is not any passion buff that is called Aroused. Is that a buff mix with KW?

Thank you so much for your detailed reply, but I thought I would clarify a few things.  I am certainly NOT using KW together with Passion.  All the KW mod packages, except the animations, were out of my mod folder when I started a brand new neighbourhood with Passion. 

In addition, with all this in mind, I can 100% confirm that just the main mod of 2.7.3.0, with no expansions whatsoever (No barmaids, no condoms, NOTHING in that zipped file package except the base mod package), did crash my game.  But, I fully admit I may have done something wrong.  All I know is that the version before it works great.  Maybe in a bit I'll try swapping them out again and see what happens, but for now, I'm content to keep my game working.

And now, in regards to the moodlets, I am even MORE confused.  What exactly ARE the libido moodlets, and what do they say, and are they supposed to fire off?  I may have just mistakenly called the first step "aroused" when it is actually is another name in my game.  So, that might have been my bad.  But there ARE positive "horny" moodlets with varying stages, from the initial stage to the max stage of "Extremely Horny", right?

5 hours ago, laughingowl said:

Love the mod and really appreciate all the hard work..

Perhaps I am doing something wrong,  but before my lat reinstall (about 6 months ago)  when two females would pasion,  it would often (though from memory not always),  equip the strap on, for somebody in the ;male' position;  however, since re-installing and using the latest passion,  they won't equip the strap-on.

If exclude invalid is enabled... then they can only 'makeout',  if exlude invalid is disabled,  then  they use the animations, but just without the addon.

Is there anyway to make it so,  they only wear the strapon if/when performing the 'male' role in an animation.

I am assuming I could make their sleep outfit 'wear' a strapon and then it would work for the animations, but they would also always wear it....

Thanks for any help/advise/pointers

Laughingowl

Check if the strap on is in your mods folder (ONIKI__Passion_Strapon.package the name of the package) and the setting "Females use StrapOn" is Enabled.

The strap on is used only if the xml file of the animation has tags for it (<UseStrapOn>True</UseStrapOn>) and the actor is female.

Now if you want a male domination you can use "switch with" interaction but it works for current position, in this version.

I have change that so the switch with to follow the whole sequence but in next version at the end of this week.

Also, you should have the setting Exclude Invalid Positions Disabled.

2 hours ago, demitri weiss said:

Thank you so much for your detailed reply, but I thought I would clarify a few things.  I am certainly NOT using KW together with Passion.  All the KW mod packages, except the animations, were out of my mod folder when I started a brand new neighbourhood with Passion. 

In addition, with all this in mind, I can 100% confirm that just the main mod of 2.7.3.0, with no expansions whatsoever (No barmaids, no condoms, NOTHING in that zipped file package except the base mod package), did crash my game.  But, I fully admit I may have done something wrong.  All I know is that the version before it works great.  Maybe in a bit I'll try swapping them out again and see what happens, but for now, I'm content to keep my game working.

And now, in regards to the moodlets, I am even MORE confused.  What exactly ARE the libido moodlets, and what do they say, and are they supposed to fire off?  I may have just mistakenly called the first step "aroused" when it is actually is another name in my game.  So, that might have been my bad.  But there ARE positive "horny" moodlets with varying stages, from the initial stage to the max stage of "Extremely Horny", right?

Maybe that is the reason for crashes. Read the ReadThis.pdf.

Some packages are required.

The libido moodlets change sims mood and they have positive and negative numbers. If the moodlets are from negative to neutral and the sim is watching passion TV channels and the Passion channels mod is installed, then the sim starts solo passion or passion in case it's watching with another sim. This raise sims libido moodlets.   

Hello TwilightStrom,

About the BarMaid Core Mod want to let you know the following :

I set up a complete new Sims3 Game.

Load two worlds without problem to test (Miners Cove & Wisteria Lane).

Installed Passion -with the necessary extras- but nothing else at all. 

Then both worlds stuck at 99% loading.

Next I disabled both BarMaid Packages.

Both Worlds load without problem then.

Installed a House with Bar equipped into both worlds.

Returned both BarMaid Packages and both worlds load without Problem from then on.

It seems, once the BarMaid Package is installed it is a prerequisite that somewhere

a professional Bar is available, if not the loading will stuck at 99%.

Think you aware of that but want to confirm....

Funny:

Exported my house from another world and imported it into the fresh new worlds.

During export of this house I removed the family first but forgot to cancel the running in game

BarMaid service. In the last second I saw during saving the house that here were still a Barmaid in

the house.....

Now imported this House in my new World, ordered a BarMaid Service and from then on always

TWO (different) BarMaids appear and start both their job and both leave once the service is cancelled.

Up to now I did not find a way to get rid of one BarMaid.

(BarMaid service reset, cancel and start new, reset the house, reset the whole City, the BarMaid remain

insisting to have a companion. So always two BarMaids show up in that house)

Guess I need to export the house again and carefully cancel the running BarMaid service first.

The initial sign about the core mod while loading pull my nerves a little, much hope you find a way to eliminate this warning.

(On my System, once you confirm the mod, the load process disappear in the background and you always have to bring it back to

top to continue the loading- and this I forgot sometimes ?

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

The initial sign about the core mod while loading pull my nerves a little, much hope you find a way to eliminate this warning.

The core mod of that version was a test.

I made more fixes since then and as far I modded the cores of 2 different versions that I have not yet upload.

One for 1.67.2 Origin and one for 1.69.43.

If you get messages about a core mod which version you have?

Is that a steam 1.67.2 or another?

You can find the version if you start launcher.

It's on the bottom left.   

Happy Late Easter! Just wanted to tell tat apart from my sims getting to far inn the sink during passion all is working as should, but playing on a 11x11 lot i have no room to test the maid mod but from what i can understand it would be perfect for your own little horehouse that you could work from ;)

No problem so far with all mods installed , minus the Cmar stuff that i have seperately ❤️

On 4/22/2019 at 1:55 PM, TwilightStorm said:

If you get messages about a core mod which version you have?

Is that a steam 1.67.2 or another?

Have the CD Versions and 1.67.2.

But, please forgot that. Have all running on two

different stone age PCs with nearly identical systems.

Both show the core mod warning sign, but only on one PC

it jumps into the background. Not worth to mention actually.

Thank You.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:15 AM, Clydie said:

(BarMaid service reset, cancel and start new, reset the house, reset the whole City, the BarMaid remain

insisting to have a companion. So always two BarMaids show up in that house)

Guess I need to export the house again and carefully cancel the running BarMaid service first.

This was not necessary I found out.

I experienced 5 or 6 BarMaid Sims appear (once had placed many of this BarMaid seating in the house for testing) before I stopped that.

Mean, the number of BarMaids is driven by the number of the seating ?

Should stop testing the BarMaid because you are far ahead with this I understand and I do not want to waste your time.

33 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

i put the passion mod in my game now it keeps crashing to desktop after 10 minutes of gameplay how do i fix and is this mod compatible with graphical XTC ?

Post a screenshot of your mods folder, to see what mods are in there.

39 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

is this mod compatible with graphical XTC

hello, Vampire Girl,

hope this finds you well.
i have both Mods installed and have been using them in every game for the past couple years or so. as far as i know, they never conflicted.

cheers,

2 hours ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

here are the ones i removed 

Capture.PNG

All those that you removed are animations and passion/passion required objects.

For SManimations you have not installed the Spaceman_ Peener.package and maybe that was your crash reason.

This is required also. See the ReadThis.pdf what is required.

For what you have now the female penis accessory of Cmar is useless with passion.

Passion use cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package to setup a she-male.

When you install a mod, any mod, delete your game cache files and start the game to recreate them.

If you play a vanilla Sims 3 world, those files are CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package, socialCache.package

If you play a custom world, the cache files are in the folder WorldCaches with names (I say the name of the world custom) Custom_objects.package and Custom_sims.package

If there is any conflict with passion and any other mod, I say it in the first or the second post of the topic. Also in the ReadThis.pdf inside any passion version.

Since I never mentioned GXTC, it has no problem with passion.

34 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

tried it again with all required files game froze and crashed in less than 5 minutes with these error files in my folder, think i give up. 

Hey, Vampire Girl,

i gave "xcpt DESKTOP-RORKV85 19-04-23 21.29.39.txt" a look, and the exception occurred at address: 0x008cc116. the document doesn't specify if a Mod (or which Mod) triggered the exception; nonetheless, i several times got the same ending — "cc116" exception — when i had corrupted Mods installed.
perhaps @TwilightStorm can help you to clarify it better; however, have you already tried reinstalling all the Mods? or, for that matter: moving your "/Documents/The Sims 3/" folder to another area (the Desktop, for example) then running TS3 so to regenerate the "/Documents/The Sims 3/" folder?

hope this helps, and for you to have TS3 up and running in no time.

cheers,

14 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

thanks for looking into it, i honestly don't know what it could be i'm only adding in the passion files but i noticed i added duplicate  files, i'm gonna try one last time

duplicated files would surely trigger exceptions and crash games. :)

cheers,

1 minute ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

so now im loading it up and my sim player icon/picture is not there like its missing and i can not interact with the game press play or anything

hey, Vampire Girl,

i guess you moved your "/The Sims 3/" folder to the desktop, then opened TS3 and started afresh?

3 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

no i just put the passion mods in thats it but i notice when i take out the bondage frame funny face file thing it at least fixes that

i see.
from my previous experience, i still believe you have a corrupted Mod — one that is troubling your game.
finding it is a tedious task, Vampire Girl; usually, you have to try on a one-by-one basis until the problematic Mod is found. a wearying — but doable — process.

from what i could see in your "xcpt DESKTOP-RORKV85 19-04-23 21.29.39.txt" document, you have a solid computer with enough memory and processing power to play the game with several of CC and Mods, so hardware is not the issue.

i'll take a short break from LL and will be back later on today.

hope you resolve this promptly.

cheers,