Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

3 hours ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

tried it again with all required files game froze and crashed in less than 5 minutes with these error files in my folder, think i give up. 

xcpt DESKTOP-RORKV85 19-04-23 21.29.39.txt 22.75 kB · 1 download xcpt DESKTOP-RORKV85 19-04-23 21.29.39.mdmp 866.6 kB · 0 downloads

A breakpoint was encountered. This error has to do with graphics card drivers. Are they updated? Hardware drivers use breakpoints for debug reasons.

Also My computer -> properties -> advanced, virtual memory Windows DEP and Activate DEP for all programs except, click add and browse to add TS3W.exe

Read this http://simmetrydesign.forumotion.com/t90-is-your-sims-3-crashing-check-this

13 hours ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

so now im loading it up and my sim player icon/picture is not there like its missing and i can not interact with the game press play or anything

Total Interface Failure the only time I've ever seen this happen was when I loaded up a saved game after removing KW.

41 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

I put any other mod in and it runs fine, I also tried kinky again and although my game stuttered a bit here and there it worked, I put passion in and my game completely breaks and gets corrupted every time, I give up. As for my graphics card driver updated a week ago, still no difference.  I appreciate all you trying to help tho. 

Is the save game you're trying to load ever see KW in other words was KW installed while playing that save and then KW was removed? 

From painful experience KW can't be removed from an ongoing game without breaking and corrupting the save.

2 hours ago, namaradus said:

Is the save game you're trying to load ever see KW in other words was KW installed while playing that save and then KW was removed? 

From painful experience KW can't be removed from an ongoing game without breaking and corrupting the save.

I put passion in and my game completely breaks and gets corrupted every time

hey, Vampire Girl,

Namaradus got a point: if you're trying to load and play a KW-Saved game, it will crash once Kinky World is removed.

The Sims 3 comes with eight Core Script libraries:
• three of these belong to the .NET/MONO (Windows) framework;
• the other five — together — form the TS3 Engine (script engine).
A Mod that modifies or overrides one of these Resources is deemed as Core Mod.
as a TS3 "Rule of Thumb:" if you change your Mods set by adding, reinstalling, or removing Mods, start afresh (open TS3 and start a new game) — especially if you are dealing with Core Mods such as KW, NRaas, AwesomeMod, and a few others.

as far as i know — and please correct me if i'm wrong, @TwilightStorm — Passion isn't a Core Mod; it is a Character-Oriented Interactive Animation Player (better say: sex animation) for TS3. because of that, it has no direct interference with neither TS3's mechanics nor scripting.

since i'm on an Unix-based platform, things are a bit more difficult; i usually have to regenerate my "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/" folder every time a Mod is installed/modified/uninstalled. TS3 is worth the extra work, imo.

hope you get your game running fine in no time.

cheers,

I put any other mod in and it runs fine, I also tried kinky again and although my game stuttered a bit here and there it worked, I put passion in and my game completely breaks and gets corrupted every time, I give up. As for my graphics card driver updated a week ago, still no difference.  I appreciate all you trying to help tho. 

You never mentioned that you try to load passion to a KW saved game without KW.

KW adds many custom things and if you uninstall it, you have a corrupted saved game.

If you want to use passion, start a new game.

I thought that you did.

Passion don't crash often.

2 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

A Mod that modifies or overrides one of these Resources is deemed as Core Mod.
as a TS3 "Rule of Thumb:" if you change your Mods set by adding, reinstalling, or removing Mods, start afresh (open TS3 and start a new game) — especially if you are dealing with Core Mods such as KW, NRaas, AwesomeMod, and a few others.

A core mod is a modification of any games core.

Most mods include KW and Passion are pure script mods.

Very few modded the game cores as far as I see from the mods that exist.

AwesomeMod, NRaas ErrorTrap and CmarXCAS are the only core mods I've seen as far.

1 hour ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

ok so i got the mod to where it works for 15-20 minutes then my game freezes then crashes to desktop. My graphics card is fine i also removed all cc then use the mod still freeze then crashed after 15-20 minutes here's another 2pics of my entire mods folder i'm at a lost at this point,,,

1st half.PNG

2nd half.PNG

I took a look at your crash log and this caught my eye BuldVersion: 0.2.0.32 that's patch 1.69 and you're running XCAS CoreFull 1.67. XCAS is a Core mod and Core mods are patch level specific you can't run XCAS CoreFull 1.67 on patch 1.69 you need XCAS CoreFull 1.69 http://www.modthesims.info/d/434270/

This may or may not be why your game is crashing.

Also The SV Accessory Whip and SV- Whip are actually the same thing one was revised to work with Passion so the SV Accessory Whip is not needed with Passion just the SV Whip. And the Woohoo to Sex mod is severely outdated.

ok this time i took all my cc out went in triple speed no problem went to university triple speed crashed my game she was in hand cuffs in the current position, is it possible asssr handcuffs package conflicts with university? or do a lot of ppl have issues in university with passion?

A game crash after 10-15 minutes with Breakpoints encounter has to do with graphics and not any mods or CC.

What is your graphics card?

Are you playing full screen?

Is your graphics card recognized by sims 3?

What is the frame rate of Sims 3, while you play?

If it's 60fps or more, the graphics driver raise breakpoints to save your Gcard GPU from toasting.

Go to your Documents\EA Electronics\Sims3 and look for DeviceConfig.log.

Open it with notepad and see

=== Graphics device info ===
Number:          0
Name (driver):   NVIDIA GeForce 210                                                                        <- name of your graphics card
Name (database): GeForce 210 [Found: 0, Matched: 0]                                             <- Problem Sims 3 does not recognize your card
Vendor:          NVIDIA
Chipset:         Vendor: 10de, Device: 0a65, Board: 00000000, Chipset: 00a2
Driver:          nvd3dum.dll, Version: 21.21.13.4201, GUID: D7B71E3E-4925-11CF-D973-0D2018C2D835
Driver version:  4201
Monitor:         \\.\DISPLAY1
Texture memory:  38MB                                                                                              <- Reason for the Breakpoints
Vertex program:  3.0
Pixel program:   3.0
Hardware TnL:    1 

Look if this above is the case of yours.

27 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

OK they are not three. They are five! :lol:

Nope there are 6 Nraas Untranslated Key which is only used by mod developers.

But is it really just 6 or are there...….more

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

i went by the files said needed under how do i use this mod it says version 1.67 it needs updating but thanks so much i will do all this in the morning.

Yeah the Read This PDF can sometimes be a little confusing unless you read it very carefully. I don't even use XCAS I just have Cmar's stuff from her blog, some default replacement skins, Passion, the animations and the objects or in other words the bare minimum.

I use Nraas Master Controller with it's Integration module it gives me the ability to add extra sliders and since it's not a core mod no need to worry about core mismatch problems.

13 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

my male teens have no penis but adults and ya adults do anyone know why?

If the screen shot of your mods folder showed everything you had installed it looks like you forgot to install the penis for the teen males. There should've been 3 files in the Cmar Penis Mesh Map V2 download.

Hey Guys, I have a question about the sex toys. I have deleted the old ones in my game that I had left in my cc folder from KW and replaced them with the ones in this thread. I have also deleted the script cache. Yet I can't get them to go into a sims inventory to be used. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong or how to make them work. I'm obviously missing something. The rest of Passion and the Tv channels seem to be working fine.

24 minutes ago, MurderPrincess said:

Yet I can't get them to go into a sims inventory to be used.

hey, Murder Princess,

Twilight's Sex Toys in my game appear under Buy Mode ---> Entertainment ---> Hobbies and Skills. have you checked them there?

Spoiler

2036625225_ScreenShot2019-04-25.png.c9a0c8752496a04ea816012927221e7f.png

hope this helps,

cheers

40 minutes ago, MurderPrincess said:

Hey Guys, I have a question about the sex toys. I have deleted the old ones in my game that I had left in my cc folder from KW and replaced them with the ones in this thread. I have also deleted the script cache. Yet I can't get them to go into a sims inventory to be used. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong or how to make them work. I'm obviously missing something. The rest of Passion and the Tv channels seem to be working fine.

You don't place them anywhere.

The toys come in sims hands when an animation asks for them. 

1 hour ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Murder Princess,

Twilight's Sex Toys in my game appear under Buy Mode ---> Entertainment ---> Hobbies and Skills. have you checked them there?

Reveal hidden contents

2036625225_ScreenShot2019-04-25.png.c9a0c8752496a04ea816012927221e7f.png

hope this helps,

cheers

Yeah, I didn't explain well enough, I thought they needed to go into my inventory after purchasing them. I thought that was how the worked in KW, but it has been a long time since I tried that mod.

They are working now that I updated them. they show up on their own and cycle through the sims using different ones when I used a corresponding animation.

Thanks

43 minutes ago, SassyVampireGirl said:

hey I did the DEP stuff you adv now passion doesn't work 2 ppl go to use it then reset in place and do nothing only solo works but barely they're constantly freezing while using solo : /

So...

It finally stop crashing now! Right?

You're in a good path then....

Keep going!

P/S I know this game, as much as I know what I do with it....

42 minutes ago, MurderPrincess said:

I thought they needed to go into my inventory after purchasing them

my wrong, Murder Princess;
as Twilight explained, there's no need to actually acquire any gadget, for they appear during woohoo animations on an as-needed basis. i do like to have the saddle and the whip around as decor objects, though. :)

cheers,