Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

1 hour ago, Sims570 said:

I am having the same problem with the swapping ( every 10 seconds or so.. male and female swap within the same position)....I had this problem in 2019. Moved to sims 4 so did not care anymore but now I am back to sims 3 bc sims 4...well you probably know how boring it is.. Can you help me?

Install the latest version and switch "exclude invalid positions" to "on" in the Passion options. That may do the trick if you have a proper setup in regard to your animations. (use  OKW-XML files only)

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

Install the latest version and switch "exclude invalid positions" to "on" in the Passion options. That may do the trick if you have a proper setup in regard to your animations. (use  OKW-XML files only)

thanks for the reply. I followed the steps ( I was already in the latest version) and my ' "exclude invalid positions"' was indeed turned off but that did not fix it either...  I thought it was because I chose them to stay with clothes on ( as I use it mostly for makeouts in parties and nightclubs) but even choosing naked outfits.... still those roles switches every few seconds are happening. Too bad. I will have to stick with the OKW that I hate bc their autonomy is fucked up. Ah well, anyways.. thanks again for the response.

7 hours ago, Sims570 said:

still those roles switches every few seconds are happening

Sorry, had the opinion that @TwilightStorm made it over and this problem was gone.

By the way, with OKW XML I did not mean to switch to Kinky World. I meant to install animations with OKW files instead of AW files.

Since I have made up all OKW files in terms of the gender selection for the corresponding animation, there is no need to touch the switch partner option anymore for me.

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

Sorry, had the opinion that @TwilightStorm made it over and this problem was gone.

By the way, with OKW XML I did not mean to switch to Kinky World. I meant to install animations with OKW files instead of AW files.

Since I have made up all OKW files in terms of the gender selection for the corresponding animation, there is no need to touch the switch partner option anymore for me.

Ahhhh I see what you mean!! I do have this animation 'AW_L666_Animations.package'  I will delete it. I tried OKW earlier today but I can't do it. It is so annoying for story telling as the sims keep refusing sex over and over. At least with passion the "always accept" option is available in the settings. I will stick with passion.... Thanks again. 

By the way, you guys should have Patreons.. I stopped supporting the creators for the sims 4 and think the CC creators for the sims 3 need some support for sure ( I could only find Oniki Kay in Patreon)

23 hours ago, Clydie said:

22 hours ago, Sims570 said:

Ahhhh I see what you mean!! I do have this animation 'AW_L666_Animations.package'  I will delete it. I tried OKW earlier today but I can't do it. It is so annoying for story telling as the sims keep refusing sex over and over. At least with passion the "always accept" option is available in the settings. I will stick with passion.... Thanks again. 

By the way, you guys should have Patreons.. I stopped supporting the creators for the sims 4 and think the CC creators for the sims 3 need some support for sure ( I could only find Oniki Kay in Patreon)

The switch player/partner was made for AW animations that they had no gender tags inside their xmls and that is why passion used to switch them random

and there is nothing to fix here @Clydie my friend.

Most of them are dead now and all have been replaced with KW animations that have more other things than AW animations had, such as held objects, furniture animations etc.

The OKW goes to animations configuration and KW is their animation clip package. They are animations and can be played on both mods now. KW or Passion.

19 hours ago, namaradus said:

First off I work in the mainstream as a game developer more specifically a Level Designer. If you were intelligent you would already realize it's too risky career wise to make adult games and mods when you're in the mainstream game industry. And mainstream game developers rarely make mods as we don't have the time.

As for my creations you probably own some of them Barnacle Bay, Lucky Palms, Dragon Valley, Midnight Hollow, Roaring Heights and Moonlight Falls. And I've work as a Technical Advisor for Bethesda on Far Harbor for Fallout 4. You claim you read my posts which obviously you didn't.

Unlike you people know me here this isn't the first account I've had it's the second account I've had and I've been here for years several people including @TwilightStorm can confirm who I am. Of course if you had actually read any of my posts you would know that as well.

You're just butthurt cause others know more than you ever will. And keep up with that attitude and you'll find the Moderators won't tolerate you for long. Now go troll somewhere else.

@RisingSunPhoenix I know @namaradus since I start modding Passion at Hall Of Torque (HOT)

2 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Please let the trolls die in silence, ignore them and they will go away. 

Huge kiss Namaradus for the great things you made or TS3 love them all ❤️

Stay safe all, lots of love hugs and kisses , and happy easter/spring-feast from me and Santa ?❤️

You are right @MrsSanta I had already put them on ignore after my last post but you know how I am and thank you ?

1 minute ago, TwilightStorm said:

LoL! No! It is 28/3/2021 and the time here is 22.30

I'll keep your coffee for tomorrow morning!

Ah that's right I always get time zones mixed up. 

How the weather over there this time of year? Right now were I'm at it's rainy and the wind gusts up to 45 mph looks like we might get a tornado.

1 hour ago, MrsSanta said:

Please let the trolls die in silence, ignore them and they will go away.

You are right, of course. I learn bad habits from men! This is what I have to watch with my husband and son and I'm picking up such habits...

11 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

have to watch

? That show still exists?!?!?!?  Ahhhhh college memories. :)

31 minutes ago, namaradus said:

tornado

Eep! More?!? Sheesh! I thought there were far too many last night. :(  (I'm no longer down where those happen, but have friends/associates close to where the storms last night hit.)

@TwilightStorm said :

The switch player/partner was made for AW animations that they had no gender tags inside their xmls and that is why passion used to switch them random

Thank you very much for the clarification. I referred to the below, since @Sims570 said he had stopped to play Passion for a longer time.

Anyway, suspected already the AW files. Think I have only one old AW left in my mod folder. Will delete them too. There are so many nice animations out there meanwhile and for almost all older animations OKW files are available. 

On 8/2/2017 at 11:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

28/4/2019  2.7.4.0

Changed  Passion Switch Actor/Partner. Now it follows all the sequence and not only one position as it was. 

Thank you keeping up Passion and all your work for that.

As far as I know they are two ways to include Penis for Passion.

There is the Spaceman_ Peener. It has the great advantage to accept movement and Sm created amazing animation using this ability. But it has been uses only by SM maybe because it was so huge that it looks more like a tower than a penis.

The second one I know is the Cmar Penis. It has the great advantage to be setup following the user’s wishes. But it is also a disadvantage. If the user’s setup does not match the penis setup used in the animation, the result can look awkward.

Fortunately, the recent animators (Amra, L666, Lucasi, Clyde,…) used a similar rig. The older’s one like WTW used a different rig and the penis seems to be perpendicular with the sims body. The penis in the new animations has an angle with the body.

For instance, the setup I used is the following:

ength

Wide

Inclinaison

Angle

1,7L42188

Length and Wide can differ but inclination and angle setups matters. If you use the above setup with a blowjob animation by WTW, The Penis would come inside the nose instead the mouth.

I would like to know if my setup could be improved and if you agree with what I just wrote.

Cheers

I was wondering if there is a way to designate gender roles in Passion? I am running a sequence I created but, the women often thrust as if they are the male (though they aren't wearing strap-ons. When I 'switch positions' it only temporarily holds and reverts back again.

Any ideas on how to fix/adjust this?

Thx

2 hours ago, rorjr99 said:

I was wondering if there is a way to designate gender roles in Passion? I am running a sequence I created but, the women often thrust as if they are the male (though they aren't wearing strap-ons. When I 'switch positions' it only temporarily holds and reverts back again.

Any ideas on how to fix/adjust this?

Thx

Many times the two genders are mentionned in the OKW. As far as I know, the only way to avoid it is to  modify and mention only one gender.

At least, it is what I am doing...

15 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

As far as I know they are two ways to include Penis for Passion.

There is the Spaceman_ Peener. It has the great advantage to accept movement and Sm created amazing animation using this ability. But it has been uses only by SM maybe because it was so huge that it looks more like a tower than a penis.

The second one I know is the Cmar Penis. It has the great advantage to be setup following the user’s wishes. But it is also a disadvantage. If the user’s setup does not match the penis setup used in the animation, the result can look awkward.

Fortunately, the recent animators (Amra, L666, Lucasi, Clyde,…) used a similar rig. The older’s one like WTW used a different rig and the penis seems to be perpendicular with the sims body. The penis in the new animations has an angle with the body.

For instance, the setup I used is the following:

ength

Wide

Inclinaison

Angle

1,7L42188

Length and Wide can differ but inclination and angle setups matters. If you use the above setup with a blowjob animation by WTW, The Penis would come inside the nose instead the mouth.

I would like to know if my setup could be improved and if you agree with what I just wrote.

Cheers

Thanks for this info but since I was just a player of passion I never used the Cmar sliders.

Passion was (and still) use a hook on cmar hard and soft classes, so when a sim pennis is hard, it uses the default values of the rig that the animation creator used.

Exception is the SM animations that use a another and older rig. 

Base1980's / CrammyBoy's penis (That's the name)

I don't know if WTW used the same and you mention these error.

10 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Many times the two genders are mentionned in the OKW. As far as I know, the only way to avoid it is to  modify and mention only one gender.

At least, it is what I am doing...

So, I'm using Animated WooHoo Passion Ver2.7.4.2. Where/how would I modify this to address this? Or, should I scrap that mod and just go with OKW?

I have two questions about Passion.

The first is, every time i open up my save game at the beginning (after the save loaded) i get a message that Kinky videos are missing and they have been removed. But i uninstalled Kinky world from this save and its not in my mods folder anymore either. Does Passion use Kinky video files too?

The second question is about the pole. I placed it on a nightclub, but my sims cant seem to use it. They can only watch it. Is there a trick on how to use the pole? Because in the readme file there are poledance animations and i also have them in my mods folder.

-> Nevermind, the second question already cleared itself. It works at the home. But it doesnt seem to work on community lots.