Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

I have a question for you TwilightStorm. It's about dildo's and animations. Can I select and use specific dildo to animations with dildo? Cuz right now, they randomly changes and sometimes (actually most of the time), the sims masturbates with air (air dildo :DDD). So if I could set only one maybe this would work better. Also is it possible to use custom one? I mean, if I convert or make some other dildo's, can I make them usable for animations?

On 1/3/2021 at 5:41 PM, TwilightStorm said:

After a year in here and you decided to post something fake????

There is no script code written, that does what you posted, in passion!

After 7 years in here, your first post is about passion and elders setting that is defiantly fixed?

You are NOT a Sims 3 player.

Both of you are something else.

I have already report your accounts to the admins of the forum

because I want this forum and what ever left of this community to EXIST...

My apologies. I am not sure what you mean by "NOT a Sims 3 player". If you are referring to someone who has never played this game until now, I have been playing since The Sims. I am, however, not a modder by any means.

I am just going to completely remove passion and delete those saves. Thanks for your help.

*Edit to add - I had not had any issues with any mods I have downloaded off this site so that is why I HAVE NEVER POSTED. 

18 hours ago, ~Hela~ said:

I have a question for you TwilightStorm. It's about dildo's and animations. Can I select and use specific dildo to animations with dildo? Cuz right now, they randomly changes and sometimes (actually most of the time), the sims masturbates with air (air dildo :DDD). So if I could set only one maybe this would work better. Also is it possible to use custom one? I mean, if I convert or make some other dildo's, can I make them usable for animations?

The dildo is used on Amra and Lady666 animations. There are 2 versions of them. One is AW and the other is KW. As animations they are the same. AW Lady666 and KW Lady666 are the same animations. The difference is that the AW XML system does not support holding items such as dildos and these animations will look like the "air dildo" that you mentioned.

You should have only KW animations for these objects to play correct. If you want to change the default dildo with another one, you have to edit the animations XML  and change the "Dildo" tag with any other passion dildo by write its name. Passion defines the dildos by their resource key in game. That is the reason that you can't use custom dildos in the animations unless I define their resource key in passion in a new version. Which dildos you have in mind? Any sample?

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

The dildo is used on Amra and Lady666 animations. There are 2 versions of them. One is AW and the other is KW. As animations they are the same. AW Lady666 and KW Lady666 are the same animations. The difference is that the AW XML system does not support holding items such as dildos and these animations will look like the "air dildo" that you mentioned.

You should have only KW animations for these objects to play correct. If you want to change the default dildo with another one, you have to edit the animations XML  and change the "Dildo" tag with any other passion dildo by write its name. Passion defines the dildos by their resource key in game. That is the reason that you can't use custom dildos in the animations unless I define their resource key in passion in a new version. Which dildos you have in mind? Any sample?

You are correct. I checked all the animations and some of them (all Lady666 animations) were for AW. So I downloaded and changed them with KW's, also checked that every animation with dildo would have accessory set as "Dildo". And now it works. Thank you so much :)

As for custom dildo's, I would like to use some from Noir and Dark Sims, like this one and this

6 hours ago, Valetine888 said:

I do not understand why KW animations are listed as animation links if KW does not work with AW. Where are the AW animation links?

Passion will play animations from both KW and AW. It's not advisable to use the KW mod with the Passion mod, but you can still download and use KW animations.

Hi,

I need help. So I downloaded version 2.7.6.4 for the passion mod and I extracted everything that was required and optional but for some reason my sims still have the censor they don't show up completely nude. For reference, I have all the NRaas mods downloaded if that helps anything. I'm pretty sure I did everything right because the mods show up in the game but the only thing is my sims are still censored.

Hi beloved Storm!

I have been meaning to ask you, but have forgotten and now it finally came back to me!

Illusivek_Animations is written in the animations meny in Passion, but i can't find any link anywhere. Are there some animations and how can i get them?

Are you going to clean the animations meny (delete the Lord/Lady animations as the newest are L666 animations and for the life of me i can't imagine anyone who will refuse to use the latest animations from the brilliant creator as L666 is).

Feel free to yell at me for pestering you with more boring unimportent stuff, im just being curious

Lots of love my dear friend, stay safe and keep smiling ❤️??

On 1/3/2021 at 3:31 PM, spaceyfairy said:

I noticed a problem with sequences. Not sure it's a problem with the mod or one only I have for some reason, but I tested it in a fresh save, without mods and with reset passion settings. After a sequence, one partner will reset if I set it to not repeat all/continue passion after. If I set the sequence to repeat after, or I already clicked a new position or sequence to change to before it stops, they're fine. Tested random new sequences with positions from different creators, too, in case there is simply something wrong with certain positions. 

I'm using an older passion version (2.6.4) but tested with the latest one, too. It doesn't happen with the latest one, but that one won't let me not repeat the sequence to begin with. If I set "repeat all" to no, it will still repeat until I pick another position or sequence. 

Anyone else getting this? Is there a way to get around it? I'm gonna set all my sequences to repeat for now, but it kinda spoils the whole thing if the randomization "gets stuck" at every sequence like that.

just seeing if this got overlooked... anyone else having this problem...?

On 1/25/2021 at 3:05 AM, tiffujoshi said:

Hi,

I need help. So I downloaded version 2.7.6.4 for the passion mod and I extracted everything that was required and optional but for some reason my sims still have the censor they don't show up completely nude. For reference, I have all the NRaas mods downloaded if that helps anything. I'm pretty sure I did everything right because the mods show up in the game but the only thing is my sims are still censored.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=1971844

Χωρίς τίτλο.png

23 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

这是演说性问题吗?我想知道!

只需下载Passion。它在任何版本的压缩文件中...

一直在那里...

Sorry, my English is not very good, please forgive me, I mean how to get this prop in the game, because I saw a option to enable this function in the settings, but I don't know how to get a condom in some games

Thanks again

9 hours ago, Stevene said:

Sorry, my English is not very good, please forgive me, I mean how to get this prop in the game, because I saw a option to enable this function in the settings, but I don't know how to get a condom in some games

Thanks again

您的意思是,您可以在游戏中获得避孕套。 您会在杂货店找到它们。 如果您在镇上看不到任何杂货店,也可以在建造/购买中找到它们。 将避孕套或一包避孕套拖到桌子上,然后发送SIM卡获取。

您的英语非常适合Google翻译!

10 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

您的意思是,您可以在游戏中获得避孕套。 您会在杂货店找到它们。 如果您在镇上看不到任何杂货店,也可以在建造/购买中找到它们。 将避孕套或一包避孕套拖到桌子上,然后发送SIM卡获取。

您的英语非常适合Google翻译!

Thank you for your timely reply. Google translation is the best invention in the world,LOL?

have a good,bye

My sims just moved to a different house, and all of their furniture from the old house went into the family inventory. In the new house, the beds, showers, tubs, etc., were all unpacked from the family inventory into the new house.

Now, they cannot use any of the old furniture for passion. New furniture that came with the new house or that they bought after moving into the house all works correctly. There are no menu options on the old furniture for passion or to "Reset Me!". I have tried resetting the old furniture using NRaas Debug Enabler, and that doesn't help. I have also tried going into the passion settings and doing a reset there, although that just seems to reset the configuration. That didn't help either.

Is there any way to get the old furniture fixed, or will I have to just get rid of it all and buy new furniture?

8 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

My sims just moved to a different house, and all of their furniture from the old house went into the family inventory. In the new house, the beds, showers, tubs, etc., were all unpacked from the family inventory into the new house.

Now, they cannot use any of the old furniture for passion. New furniture that came with the new house or that they bought after moving into the house all works correctly. There are no menu options on the old furniture for passion or to "Reset Me!". I have tried resetting the old furniture using NRaas Debug Enabler, and that doesn't help. I have also tried going into the passion settings and doing a reset there, although that just seems to reset the configuration. That didn't help either.

Is there any way to get the old furniture fixed, or will I have to just get rid of it all and buy new furniture?

Start the game, pause it save it and quit.

Delete games catch files.

Load it back and when it's paused Reset the Town with master controller.

Does this helped?

8 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

There are no menu options on the old furniture for passion or to "Reset Me!".

This means that the furniture is not loaded in game. Do you see any other interactions except passion?

On 2/7/2021 at 10:44 PM, tankball said:

for me passion doesnt work. the game crashes everytime. i dont want to use KW cuz its to hard on my laptop.

as seen here - 

Remove Xcas_corebasic69.43 core mod from cmar. That's your problem AND NOT PASSION...

Passion comes with anything that it needs inside in any version zip file.

There is also a READTHIS that explains what passion needs from Cmar mods to work.

You choose to download them yourself with mods that you don't even know what they do.

To correct you, is not Passion doesnt work but Sims 3 don't work because of your own crup choices.

0001.jpg

im still very confused. u say passion has everything it need but the animations. when i read the readme it says "Required This contains all penis meshes in a single package." but right next to it is says "CmarNYC_Penis.package Use any of those listed mods on the right, if any of CmarNYC_Penis cause an error in your game or you see mods useless to you. They are here" and theres a link. do i still need to download the files from that size or what? 

TLDR: do i just need to download the animations? yes or no. it no what else did i need and plz give links so what else i need other then animations. i like how your trying to help me but i come from Sims 4 and how stupid easy adding sex mods to it is.