Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

3 minutes ago, Mr.Slayer said:

Cmar's blog but its a bit challenging to navigate

She probably intends that way. She has a lot there, and a lot of detailed info to help you choose what YOU will need to do what you want to do. But then, I though @TwilightStormincludes a bunch of packages with his mod?

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

She probably intends that way. She has a lot there, and a lot of detailed info to help you choose what YOU will need to do what you want to do. But then, I though @TwilightStormincludes a bunch of packages with his mod?

That makes sense. I kept looking for the links on the main page and finally looked inside the main zip download and ReadMe and realized that there is a single package that includes all of the previously mentioned packages. Gotta say, I facepalmed hard for not checking something so simple early. In my defense, I'm new to modding in general, but I'm learning. Lol my bad, but all figured out now though. Thanks for the message. You reasserting that he had it in there all ready, got me to think to check to ReadMe.

56 minutes ago, Mr.Slayer said:

ReadMe

This is a problem too often. No one wants to take the time to read the instructions. As you are new to modding your game, I strongly suggest that in the future, you take a little time to read the "read me", as it can save you a lot of frustration and "facepalming". )))

On 6/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, MrsSanta said:

Elsark17 You beat me to it I see :D

Here's the link anyway:

At the end of page 3,you'll find the latest goodies :)

Enjoy !!!

Lots of love all, and a kiss to my beloved Storm ❤️

Thank you so much for the link. It looks we have a new animator. That's great...

14 minutes ago, SimJMFan said:

It looks we have a new animator.

HAHA! What was old is new again... It's Lucas! He could not stay away forever. ))))) But sssshhhhhhhh! I think he is incognito?

Hi!?
I know there has been loads of talking about the mod and how it reads gender, and I understand that. But I have a feeling I've not got the settings right or something. My sim is 'straight', the sim she's dating is 'straight', I have adjusted the 'Gender Preference' in the mod Nraas Master Controller....and yet it's always my female sim that takes the male role. What else do you suggest, please?

12 hours ago, Emerald Demon said:

female sim that takes the male role

Again, as the "inclusive" crowd got as they want, animators made almost all of their animations as Actor 0 Male, Female. Strap on True. And actor 1 Female, Male. What this allows is that all animations are for all genders and gender combinations. Someone even went back and rewrote the old animations xml for Lady666, which HAD separated M/M, F/F, M/F animations, and called it the new and improved version. ( 

Hey... I have no issues with anyone who's playing style is "inclusive", but it's a PITA when I have to sit down and rewrite an xml because I don't play that way. 

So, a few things... I would have to assume, you may have had the female initiate the woohoo? At this point, the game (mod) probably see her as female, but also as the aggressor or dominant, so she is given the dominant role, or that usually of the male. Similar to those who play gay and want a specific sim of the same gender top or bottom... the game doesn't see it that way because of internal limits.

So... you can either turn off the strap on option and only have the male initiate woohoo, get s3pe so you can access and rewrite the xmls, or possibly, @Clydiehas a copy of an xml set he rewrote and will share it.

Those are the main causes of gender woohoo switching that I know of.

I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but I'm struggling to get any positions or animations to be added. I click on my Sim go to Passion, Settings and click on Positions. I click add positions and type in the name of an animation I want minus the .package and the prefix, I click the check mark and it just goes back to the main menu where I can add positions. Am I missing something? :( This is highly disappointing since I was looking forward to using this mod. The mods I have are:

OKW_Amra72_Animations.package

KinkyAnalustAnimations.package

KW_Amra72_Animations.package

OKW_KinkyAnalustAnimations.package

OKW_SManimations.package

SMAnimations.package

If someone can figure out what exactly I'm doing wrong and help that would be amazing, thank you!

15 hours ago, KateShadow13 said:

If someone can figure out what exactly I'm doing wrong

Do not know how often I wrote this.

You need to have TWO files for each animation set installed in your mod folder. One bears the animations itself (often the filename start with KW, but some not)

The second file always (except the master animations) start with OKW and there is the info in what let the mod know what to do with the animation.

If you have that in this way installed, Passion will register ALL known animation sets automatically. You do not need to do anything.

Only two brand new sets will not registered yet "KinkyLucasRoughAnimations" and "KinkyLucasMultiAnimations" but you can register them with this names easily too.

But again, make sure you have two package files installed for each animation set.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 8:01 AM, czardas said:

I'm new to this mod and I've found some problems about role switching as someone mentioned above. I play a M/M couple and I want my initiator to be the dominant role, but sometimes when I switch to a position, the initiator becomes the submissive role and keeps that role until I move the couple to another location (using the Move group to option). So I tried to mess around with the codes and it seems to have fixed the problem. I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I'll put it here, hope it helps someone who has similar needs.

I fixed it for M/M but I guess it will work for M/F couples too, just let the guy initiate. Not sure about F/F. To set the initiator to be the dominant role, do this:

Use Sims3PE to open the OKW package file, e.g OKW_MaryJane_Animations. Look for the XML file, right-click it and choose Notepad.

For each animation, look for this section:

<WooHooActor Id="0"> Id="0" means the first actor
            <Animation>a_TUHmiss1A</Animation>
            <NakedFlags>FullBody</NakedFlags>
            <Species>Human</Species>
            <Genders>Male,Female</Genders> 
            <UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon>

<Action>
                <Category>Vaginal</Category>
                <Partner>1</Partner>
                <Arousal>-60</Arousal>
            </Action>
            </WooHooActor>

If the gender is set to "Male" only: leave it as it is, no problem here.

If the gender is set to "Male,Female": you need to add a line <UseStrapon>true</UseStrapon> under it.

You have to do it for each individual animation in the xml file. After you're done, save the file.

So far the animations that caused the switching problems for me are some made by MaryJane, L666 and Amra72. The ones by K69, Master and OLLCity are fine. As for the others I haven't tried out or can't remember, but if the problem persists I'm just gonna fix it like what I did.

This is good information thank you.

Although I have this problem as well I usually just use the "Switch with" Interaction to deal with it. HOWEVER since versions after 2.7.2.2 this seems to be broken.  When I use the "Switch with" interaction my sims will continually switch places every time the animation loops and I can't find a way to stop it. I don't plan to update until this gets fixed. 

Edited by Keyqueen

Having a slightly annoying bug that maybe somebody can help me fix.

Whenever I start a new passion session one sim is always out of place.

Usually the female/or bottom.

She/He is a space higher than the male/top.

I can of course use cheats and move the sim to the correct position, but its annoying to do so each time.

Is this a known issue I'm not finding?

And is there a fix anyone here knows?

Thanks

Screenshot-65.jpg

Edited by MurderPrincess
3 hours ago, MurderPrincess said:

Having a slightly annoying bug that maybe somebody can help me fix.

Whenever I start a new passion session one sim is always out of place.

Usually the female/or bottom.

I can of course use cheats and move the sim to the correct position, but its annoying to do so each time.

Is this a known issue I'm not finding?

And is there a fix anyone here knows?

Thanks

Screenshot-65.jpg

I've got the same issue... hope in a new fixed update soon!

Too booring

7 hours ago, MurderPrincess said:

4 hours ago, eldark17 said:

I've got the same issue..

Do you have this effect with teens too ? Or is that a teen on your screen shot.

Just a thought, may it has something to do with that :

Changes of 2.7.6.x version

Added  the AW 0.60 teen hight algorithm for all teen KW animations

Did you try a version prior 2.7.7.6 ? Would be interesting if there is the same effect.

There are no special teen animations for KW or passion. So sometimes you experience misalignments if a teen is involved.

However, this question only can be answered correctly by TwilighStorm.

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

Added  the AW 0.60 teen hight algorithm for all teen KW animations

I hope no! That would explain the image, as the height fix was only 0.06. Also, @MurderPrincess, did you use Nraas Master Controller> Advanced> Transfer Genetics> Full Transfer on a teen??? There is an issue with doing that. It appears in addition to applying sliders, it also applies adult bones to the teen. The game handles this by reversing it's built in teen height fix, which is to make them smaller. So, you have a teen, at adult size, with another height fix applied by the mod... which if at 0.6, is too high anyway.

To explain the game's teen height fix as best I know... which is not very technical, but... From the mesh side, when in Blender, a teen and adult are basically the same size. There are variations in the meshes, such as adult breasts are larger, waist smaller, hips wider, neck and ankles slightly different, but the same size. They use the same "rig". That is what animators use to move the body positions. In the game, a teen is smaller however. So, purely speculation, I figure there is an algorithm within the game itself which identifies a teen and applies the proportional "shrink factor", of course, keeping their feet on the ground, and making them shorter. And, this lowers the pelvis below an adult.

No she's not a teen, she is YA.  Not even using height slider on her. No genetic transfer either. She did start her woohoo adventures as a teen and now I can't remember if I was having the problem when she was one. Could it be that when teens who have had the height adjustment applied they do not revert to correct position once they age up to YA? Going to have to check using another female teen sim.  My version of passion is 2.7.6.7

1 hour ago, MurderPrincess said:

No she's not a teen

Then as Clydie said, this may be something that Twilightstorm will need to look at when he returns

Hello! I'm sorry to bother everyone here but, I have a problem! 

When I put the Passion mod, what happened can be seen on the first picture! I can't see my sim, I can't enter the house or do anything else. I can't enter buy or build mode! 

On the second picture is my The Sims 3 version, that's from Steam! 

I hope that someone can help me, and, once again, I'm sorry for bothering you all! 

IMG_20210801_183208.jpg

IMG_20210801_183348.jpg

Edited by TheTrickster4567
15 hours ago, SassyTrickster said:

When I put the Passion mod, what happened can be seen on the first picture!

You had previously installed Kinky World in your game and did not properly de-install KW, do you ?

Such you will experience if you just delete KW and replace it with Passion and load the save again.....

Try a new game and see if it work then.

@eldark17 and anyone else who might have the height issue.

There is a easy fix that I feel dumb for not noticing before.

Click on the sim who is out of place and select Passion/Reset Me/Yes

It will reset the height data it seems.

I have noticed that the height issue only happens with sims who Passion as a teen and then age up.

The system doesn't seem to reset the height adjustment on the age up.

Hope this works for everyone.

Edited by MurderPrincess

Ok, I've searched and fought with this problem for weeks and I'm admitting defeat. lol

I had to reboot my computer a few months ago and that meant reinstalling sims. No biggie. I've got backups and all that. I went through the 50/50 method when I had issues with conflicting mods and resolved most of them.

And now the options for Passion won't show up in game. When the mods load in the main menu, it shows Passion being on there. But when I load the game itself it won't give me the option to Passion at all. On anything.

I’ve tried taking out the mods most recently installed, starting a completely new game with new sims, adding the launcher files to my exception list, updating everything and quite frankly I’m out of ideas.

Help….

I have several mods and custom content including all of NRAAS as well as all the expansion packs and a few of the stuff packs. Any help at all from you awesome people would be appreciated.

16 hours ago, fierybear said:

And now the options for Passion won't show up in game.

Rename your Sims 3 folder into sims 3.backup or so and start the game, load a world and quit without saving.

Go to the new Sims 3  folder and setup a mod folder. There copy in just Passion (without the bar mod) , some anims and the essentials (i.e. no mosaik, CMARPenispackage) and start the game again to see if passion work then. 

Otherwise you can upload a screen shoot of your MOD folder here. Then we may can see if there are things installed what may cause conflicts.