Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Just want to say thank you for still updating this mod and still offering support, I've been using it since 2018 and it's still fantastic!

Just recently encountered an issue though - when trying to change positions, it doesn't actually change them at all. The sims only change positions autonomously but never when i actually click on a position.

Is there a way to solve this, or is there something I'm missing? Never experienced this before and it's like Passion just doesn't respond at all when I'm trying to change the positions.

2 hours ago, Malkistence said:

Just want to say thank you for still updating this mod and still offering support, I've been using it since 2018 and it's still fantastic!

Just recently encountered an issue though - when trying to change positions, it doesn't actually change them at all. The sims only change positions autonomously but never when i actually click on a position.

Is there a way to solve this, or is there something I'm missing? Never experienced this before and it's like Passion just doesn't respond at all when I'm trying to change the positions.

Set Randomization setting to 0

On 3/12/2021 at 2:39 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Looking at this mod, I think it won't conflict.

It might only add one or two custom buffs that it has on vampire sims. (This is the only part that can affect any other mod(s))

Delphy's Dashboard will never tell you if two script mods conflict unless they are the same with different names.

To see if they conflict you have to read their script, thing that I did.

Thank you. I just did a test run on a new save file and it ran smoothly without any crashing. You're amazing doing what is does nd is still light weight. Thank you for your work 

Where can I find the anatomically correct download file for females? My females have penises. I thought I had downloaded everything needed but apparently not. 

Also, is there a setting that I am missing to make the male ejaculate and/or make the female orgasm?

Thank you for your help and thank you to all creators for the amazing mods and content!

8 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

does it not include the Balletbarre for Clydee Animations

No it does not yet. The Balletbare is a store object and is not easy to implement as far as I understand. But want not to anticipate Twilightstorms statement here.

2 hours ago, crystalssims said:

to make the male ejaculate

Click on the male actor while woohoo. Then you should find an option to....

2 hours ago, crystalssims said:

My females have penises.

Do you have a correct setup of the Cmar files according to the explanatory PDF file which comes with Passion ? If not, try to follow this.

9 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Thank you so much for your last version of Passion. Do I missed something or does it not include the Balletbarre for Clydee Animations ?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

No it does not yet. The Balletbare is a store object and is not easy to implement as far as I understand. But want not to anticipate Twilightstorms statement here.

Do you have a correct setup of the Cmar files according to the explanatory PDF file which comes with Passion ? If not, try to follow this.

The name of this object is "BalletBarre" and because of the second b that was not a capital one, I thought that it was a custom EA store object as  "FixerCar" is.

Such objects and I mean custom EA objects are responsible for game crashes if you add them in a mod.

The reason is simple.

I mod something that never existed in your game, so a game crash is unavoidable!

BalletBarre (and that is the exact of its name to use in animations) is a store object of Sims3.Store core.

So we have a new version, thanks to @Clydie for the animations and to @SimJMFan for mention that and made me focus on it

7 hours ago, Clydie said:

I thought I had the correct setup of the Cmar files. Maybe I need to delete them all and try again?

Also, do all animations that work with KW also work with Passion? I'm trying to figure out what I need to download. 

Thank you very much for the new version 2.7.6.7 and for implementing the BalletBarre.

Much like your new system you implemented in regard to the animations installed. Only installed animations are shown. Great !

6 hours ago, crystalssims said:

Maybe I need to delete them all and try again?

Just try, if it not work, just post a screenshot of your mod folder here. May we can see what is wrong then.

6 hours ago, crystalssims said:

Also, do all animations that work with KW also work with Passion?

Yes, all animations work in Passion. Would recommend to use OKW files along with the corresponding animation packs. Leave away the older AW files.

At least works best for me in this way.

21 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

The name of this object is "BalletBarre" and because of the second b that was not a capital one, I thought that it was a custom EA store object as  "FixerCar" is.

Such objects and I mean custom EA objects are responsible for game crashes if you add them in a mod.

The reason is simple.

I mod something that never existed in your game, so a game crash is unavoidable!

BalletBarre (and that is the exact of its name to use in animations) is a store object of Sims3.Store core.

So we have a new version, thanks to @Clydie for the animations and to @SimJMFan for mention that and made me focus on it

Thank you so much for the hard work

43 minutes ago, RisingSunPhoenix said:

Mod creators ALWAYS know more than anyone else!

Yes, they do, and you should first know exactly who and WHAT @namaradus is and was before making your 6th post, and second, understand the context you quoted Twilighstorm from.

6 hours ago, RisingSunPhoenix said:

I'm a game developer more specifically I was one of the developers for the Sims 3 and Twilightstorm was talking about something different which was a missing animation clip which would cause sims to superimpose on each other also known as an I-Pose.

Incidentally a lot of the people here are modders and you also have a few game developers you might want to make sure you know who you're dealing with before trying too act like a smartass. This isn't a fan website like Nraas this is a modding website.

Got anything else to say.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:58 AM, Clydie said:

Check your PMs...

I am having the same problem with the swapping ( every 10 seconds or so.. male and female swap within the same position)....I had this problem in 2019. Moved to sims 4 so did not care anymore but now I am back to sims 3 bc sims 4...well you probably know how boring it is.. Can you help me?

On 5/13/2020 at 4:25 AM, Alee1 said:

Been having the switching issue and was wondering if there was an earlier version available somewhere that I could revert to. It was working fine before, and everything still initiates just fine, but no matter which one starts it, whether it's autonomously, from solo, or user directed, it's been putting the female in the male role of the animation. It will swap them if I tell it to, but then when the animation changes it will switch back and forth as others have mentioned, instead of staying swapped. I only have the KW/OKW version animations now, as I used to have both but was under the impression the older AW versions were part of the problem without having gender indications. If I "disallow invalid positions", there are only a handful of makeout positions that remain valid in the list, and the switching back and forth still occurs.

Did you ever find a fix? I am stuck with the same issue... I prefer passion over KW but this is really a buzz killer at the moment..   :/