Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

11 hours ago, kreaturen said:

Hello, me again, sorry... I was wondering, is there a settings option to remain nude after passioning? (So that I manually have to get dressed? The sims put on clothes so quickly)

Just try to do it with nrass woohooer I guess.

6 hours ago, Sharon787 said:

Good evening, Passion doesn't work. I downloaded animations, everything should be fine, but my sim spins around, and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I never played 18+ on sims 3 before. Only played Whicked Whims on Sims 4. 

You should install in Mods/packages directory Passion files set and animations files. Passion files set is available here. And animations are in 2 files (a OKW and a KW)

If you did it already, you should be more explicite.

Hi, so new to the mod, and modding in general- so I've been having difficulties with getting soso animations to work. Now read enough to know I need to install the package, just have no idea which one I'd need (and would rather not clog my game up with 100 packages all giving variations of the same stuff when I really just want this one issue fixed). Also I've been having trouble installing anything other than zip files (this is just my lack of computer knowledge here, working to fix that) but until I do is there a workaround for that? Thank you!

ps, unrelated but have been looking for a girl's bottom skin... fine with the guys but the ones I've found for girls look really half-hearted attempts, almost like an afterthought. if you guys know of any good ones- preferably cost and virus free I'd love a tip! 

21 hours ago, NewUser127 said:

girl

TS3 terms (values/code):  gender ( male/m or female/f ) age ( baby/b, toddler/p, child/c, teen/t, young adult/y, adult/a, elder/e )

"girl" is ambiguous in English. It can mean female baby, female toddler, female child, or female teen, but can also be used to mean any female.

So, which are you looking for?  (I personally hate assuming.)

tip:  go to sexysims, there's 4 options that might suit your wants... but, had you searched online for it, you'd find the other major ts3 modding sites... LL isn't a ts3 modding site (it has some but there's basically jack shit here).

lol, well I meant it as  any female but since you asked, preferably teen-elder since any younger would be weird and honestly a bit worrisome all things considered. 

I honestly wasn't expecting to find anything other than the one file set I'm looking for here (mentioned above), more just to ask around so I know where exactly to look for other the other things. 

Hi. I'm experiencing some issues with my main sim, his legs are getting all funny-like during all the acts... Was wondering if anybody know a way to fix it. Doesn't seem to affect any other sim.

Used to look like this:

Screenshot-36.jpg.1df964f555e50d1b8925a4b94fe5ce4a.jpg

Now, his legs are always like this:

Screenshot-108.jpg.bd2c67f376d88737361637551789fbd0.jpg

Or this:

Screenshot-112.jpg.5907df4083fd8cc9c00179dfd6dc91a3.jpg

Advanced yoga:

Screenshot-99.jpg.1f2c08c380e9a8d3d1ee01d86584ec5e.jpg

Compromised position:

Screenshot-104.jpg.999803906c674002e27fd6a0c53e375a.jpg

Where's those magnetic boots? Hmm...

Screenshot-85.jpg.f14366d87075e1412bfbe8110eb7ae64.jpg

Is my character corrupted, or can we save his legs?

(He's been whoring too much, that's what's happened, isn't it? ?)

On 4/20/2021 at 4:16 AM, NewUser127 said:

Also I've been having trouble installing anything other than zip files (this is just my lack of computer knowledge here, working to fix that) but until I do is there a workaround for that? Thank you!

For other than zip files you need a third party unpacker. There are many of them. I use a program called PeaZip. I don't know if that's like the best or anything, but it does the job. (I don't remember if PeaZip comes bundled with other third party programs you do not want, like McAfee virus protection, or other such non-sense, but I don't think so. Just pay attention during installation, and untick anything you don't want. It's a very common annoyance with free software online)

Install as per the instructions, PASSION works fine
And the parts one needs to collect for the mod, links are on the main page
(no hunting all over the internet for missing parts from dead links)
And thanks to for the ability to export/import settings!!!

I have questions about the settings that are unclear to me in FAQ:

--Moodlets –  (libido), EA or both sim moods that shows, how your sims feel.
Difference between them
??Wahoo alone 
??Libedo alone
??Wahoo + libido
??None (no moodlets selected)

--Motives – motives satisfy EA,/ Passion Standard / Freeze/ Max all/  No Decay
What is the difference between them 
??ie EA Default vs Passion Standard
??Freeze vs No Decay (same thing, no?)
??What is Max All

FYI post #1554

Pregnancy – Enables/Disables pregnancy, a number between 1 and 100, 0 disables it.
??If pregnancy is disabled, does this mean with the mod nobody nowhere gets pregnant or does it use EA settings?
??If Pregnancy enabled does it use Passion system overriding other mods

Videos
"ONIKI_Videos.package" (75mb ) still generates generate message no videos installed
(if this channel not compatible with PASSION should it be more clearly labled)?
Conversely, "PassionVideoChannels.package" (much larger (423mb download) gets rid of that message

I did find the forum message removing  "PassionCustomTVChannels.package" gets rid of that no Video installed warning
Should it be added to the FAQ in the section about the videos?

??Passion Settings file once exported, Where is it kept (ie NRAAS settings stored in
X:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library)
UPDATE I'm guessing Passion saves in the last dated file there that I just exported ie ebf_xxxxxxxx.package

20 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

I am wondering if we coulde use mirror objects

Often you have a counter a cabinet or even a sink in front of a mirror, so the animations will clip into this objects.

You can use the very large mirror and place a ballet barre a counter, or a bed in front of the mirror to see the action on those objects in the mirror too. But may be I do not understand correctly what you mean.

22 hours ago, Clydie said:

Often you have a counter a cabinet or even a sink in front of a mirror, so the animations will clip into this objects.

You can use the very large mirror and place a ballet barre a counter, or a bed in front of the mirror to see the action on those objects in the mirror too. But may be I do not understand correctly what you mean.

I meant to use the mirror directly as a passion object. 

I did also many times what you explain. 

Thanks for your concern and sorry for my missing description

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 11:25 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Go to passion settings -> Label. There is a question about notifications. Click no. You won't  notify for sims that passioning but you will be notified fo errors. Error is a message and not notification.

sorry to dredge this up from the past, but I tried this, and the option did not come up under the Settings -> Label. The only thing that came up there was the renaming of Passions, not turning off the notifications. I tried Disabling Passions Broadcast, but that seems to only work for MY Sim, not the random townie Sims. Help?

2 hours ago, realjitter said:

Can i merge all of them with s3pe or is that a bad idea?

Bad idea !  One reason, some animators use the same name for their animations, saw that lastly. (i.e. WTW and SM).

But there are more hurdles to jump over.....

Would not recommend it at all unless you exactly know what you do or have be done.

I use mostly merged CC packages but did not touch animations up to now, for good reasons, I think.