Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

3 hours ago, Mrs_Salvatore said:

The second question is about the pole. I placed it on a nightclub, but my sims cant seem to use it. They can only watch it. Is there a trick on how to use the pole? Because in the readme file there are poledance animations and i also have them in my mods folder.

-> Nevermind, the second question already cleared itself. It works at the home. But it doesnt seem to work on community lots.

It works everywhere is a speaker/stereo near the pole or better a speaker/stereo in the same room that the poll is.

Passion starts autonomous strip interactions and stops if the speaker sound is off.

Satellite speakers are not speakers but a decoration object

3 hours ago, Mrs_Salvatore said:

The first is, every time i open up my save game at the beginning (after the save loaded) i get a message that Kinky videos are missing and they have been removed. But i uninstalled Kinky world from this save and its not in my mods folder anymore either. Does Passion use Kinky video files too?

Passion has an external mod named PassionCustomTVChannels.package. This plays both passion and KW custom channels.

If you don't need this you can remove the above package.

I have a problem that I have no clue how to fix. When I click a sim and click Erotic-Passion, one of the Sims will undress but then another will teleport (for lack of a better word) to somewhere else. I have input all the animations and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. 

On 4/3/2021 at 6:47 PM, crystalssims said:

I have a problem that I have no clue how to fix. When I click a sim and click Erotic-Passion, one of the Sims will undress but then another will teleport (for lack of a better word) to somewhere else. I have input all the animations and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. 

What animation?

What World?

On 4/1/2021 at 12:56 AM, rorjr99 said:

One last question (and forgive me if it is a stupid one)... I'm running Version 1.69.43.024017 of Sims 3. Will that be an issue for running OKW?

No, and you're asking that in the Passion thread.....  1.67 is for disks and Origin install bumped up to 1.69 because of some online crap but the actual game patch in 1.69 is the same as 1.67

4 minutes ago, RisingSunPhoenix said:

Here?

Hole Of Torque?

Nraas?

ModTheSims?

SexySims?

Where is no need?

I traced at least 8 VPN accounts here!

...So far

I don't know why you do this but it must be stopped.

This thread is for passion and not gossips thread.

If you do this for me, I don't want to know.

If you do this for any other reason I'll report you to the admins of the forum and certainly you''l get BANNED from here.  

8 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

I don't know why you do this but it must be stopped.

This thread is for passion and not gossips thread.

If you do this for me, I don't want to know.

If you do this for any other reason I'll report you to the admins of the forum and certainly you''l get BANNED from here.  

It was for you and only for you.

If you don't want to know, I stop.

If you ever wish to know use your messenger.

This is a floor/rug animation from what I've seen.

Try the Passion Reset option on the active female sim and the rug

and if this doesn't stop try it with another active female sim.

If this does not happen with another sim, probably your active female sim got some corruption.

Please test and tell us.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:01 PM, RisingSunPhoenix said:

What animation?

What World?

Okay. I started a new game with a new household and it works now. However, please look over my package files to make sure everything looks okay on that end. Thank you so much for your help and for creating this awesome mod. 

On 8/2/2017 at 5:33 PM, TwilightStorm said:

and cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package in case you don’t use any NRaas mods such as Master Controller. Except those mods you also need animations from any AW or OKW creator.

I want to use Master Controller and a few more NRaas mods, so I don't need that package? 'cause in the PDF it says it's required.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:33 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Sims3CensorEffectDisabled.zip  Sims3 censor effect disabled

Is this better than the NRaas Decensor? is it the same? should I only pick one or both?

2 hours ago, Taurom said:

should I

On 8/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Any issues installing a mod(s) in Sims 3 is not a part of this topic.

Any questions about anything but this mod, in this topic will be ignored.

Off-topic semi-help...yeah yeah, I'm not "ignoring" it...

Spoiler

Fairly easy to verify for yourself by using s3pe to check the contents of the packages. Or the sims 3 dashboard (aka delphy's dashboard)...

Hey, you want to start using mods, of any sort, better step up and start learning. ? Won't get much sympathy around here if you don't. Go to MTS & start reading the tutorials.

3 hours ago, Taurom said:

only pick one

Yes. A specific resource (refer to previous mention of s3pe) can only be replaced (refer to previous mention of learning) only once (replacing a resource is what adding a mod does).

If you're struggling with a decensor mod, then you're really going to have a helluva time getting Passion working. (Oh, and beware if you have a Steam install, or have any version other than 1.67 or 1.69, the merged cmar packages included with Passion, as well as the BarMaid_Service, will not work with the Steam version, and you need to know your version of TS3 to get the right mod installed. Such is the nature of core mods.)

The XCAS mod, in part, increases the range of sliders, which is why NRaas Master Controller was mentioned as it also has that capability. If you use Cmar's slider range extender, then you'll have to disable such in Master Controller. There are about a dozen packages included in Cmar's XCAS distribution, only 1 or 2 duplicate functionality included in MC, the others are needed.

I personally use NRaas mods over any other similar options.  And I avoid, like The Plague, any merged packages from someone else, going to the actual source to get mods (e.g., go get Cmar's mods yourself), it's the only way of keeping your game functional.  I understand why TwilightStorm included the 3rd party mods: he's tired of getting these type questions from new users who refuse to go learn the basics of how to mod their games for themselves, so he tried to make things "simple" for the lazy (not saying you are, just saying most seem to be).

3 hours ago, Taurom said:

in the PDF it says

Speaking of TS: his previous posts, in the last 140+ pages, make it fairly clear that what he put into the PDF is what he's gonna say on the subject of what is or is not required.

Hey, could someone help me out. How/where do I use/find the condoms? 

Edit: I finally found it in buy mode, so I'm good. How to use it, then became quite self-explanatory (My guy has apparently used one before ?)

Although, I read earlier in the thread that it should be purchasable from the 'grocery store', but the supermarket in my Sunset Valley did not have it in stock. Not a big deal, just wondering what could possibly be the reason ?

Hi, I have  a quick question regarding Passion. Is there a way to make my sim wearing his everyday clothings while everyone else is naked during passion? I tried the preferred outfit and whatnot settings, but it seems to be a global thing...I play a female sim using karmasimtra and my idea was to her wearing clothes while tossing around some cheap hand/blowjobs to make some cash :p. You can do it manually  which would be ok if it werent for her changing her outfit to naked again everytime a new scene occours during sequences

21 hours ago, realjitter said:

Hi, I have  a quick question regarding Passion. Is there a way to make my sim wearing his everyday clothings while everyone else is naked during passion? I tried the preferred outfit and whatnot settings, but it seems to be a global thing...I play a female sim using karmasimtra and my idea was to her wearing clothes while tossing around some cheap hand/blowjobs to make some cash :p. You can do it manually  which would be ok if it werent for her changing her outfit to naked again everytime a new scene occours during sequences

I am maybe wrong. But preferred outfit selected in passion select specific clothes for every sims.