Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 2/11/2021 at 1:48 AM, tankball said:

im still very confused. u say passion has everything it need but the animations. when i read the readme it says "Required This contains all penis meshes in a single package." but right next to it is says "CmarNYC_Penis.package Use any of those listed mods on the right, if any of CmarNYC_Penis cause an error in your game or you see mods useless to you. They are here" and theres a link. do i still need to download the files from that size or what? 

TLDR: do i just need to download the animations? yes or no. it no what else did i need and plz give links so what else i need other then animations. i like how your trying to help me but i come from Sims 4 and how stupid easy adding sex mods to it is. 

I thought that English is your native language, from the video that you made

and that you supposed to read anything on this forum pages as you describe in your video.

But defiantly NOT!

Animations links for passion are in front of your eyes at page #2 of this topic .

Look under the version update, click the Reveal hidden contents and you'll see them.

Passion as any Sims 3 sex mod needs a naked outfit.

I combined what ever passion needs from it, into a single package. (CmarNYC_Penis.package)

In the ReadThis I explain what Cmar packages I merged in it.

In case you already use some or all of them, I say what I use to avoid conflicts.

Where is the confusion?

Hello TwilightStorm,

I have one small question about " CmarNYC_Penis.package ".

First of all: i have steam version. Your second post said, i have to use " cmar_XCASfullSteam1.67 ", not " cmar_XCAS_corefull67 ". And you showed the second links about the morphing penis.

Spoiler
On 8/2/2017 at 11:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

For Steam Game Versions use the links below to download  cmar_XCAS_core full Steam 67/69 to setup nude outfits

http://www.modthesims.info/d/434270/

and https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=36c3d1fb09b31393

Those morphing penis is already included in your " CmarNYC_Penis.package ".

Since you showed the second links, i think CmarNYC_Penis.package (all those morphing penis) doesnt work with steam version or am i wrong?

8 hours ago, FistofLegend99 said:

Hello TwilightStorm,

I have one small question about " CmarNYC_Penis.package ".

First of all: i have steam version. Your second post said, i have to use " cmar_XCASfullSteam1.67 ", not " cmar_XCAS_corefull67 ". And you showed the second links about the morphing penis.

Reveal hidden contents

Those morphing penis is already included in your " CmarNYC_Penis.package ".

Since you showed the second links, i think CmarNYC_Penis.package (all those morphing penis) doesnt work with steam version or am i wrong?

They will work. In fact you can use the CmarNYC_Penis.package with the Steam version of XCAS just double check on all that was merged in the Read This pdf so you don't cause a conflict. If you already have some or most of what was merged then use the list in the pdf to complete the requirements.

22 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Aw, TwilightStorm, I can almost hear you sigh here.

Hope you're doing well! Still love your mod :D (I have different save games, one for Passion and one for KW!)

Hey MaryJane. Long time to talk!

Are you OK?

I saw in some post long ago that you had a car accident.

I'm glad that your are still here!

33 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Hey MaryJane. Long time to talk!

Are you OK?

I saw in some post long ago that you had a car accident.

I'm glad that your are still here!

I'm doing fine, thank you. Of course it has been a little rough after the accident, but I can still walk, so I count my blessings. It could've been a lot worse, I'm lucky my spine broke in a 'good' way. 

I'm glad to be back! I want to create again, but I want 100 things at the same time, lol. 

How's life for you? 

3 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

I'm doing fine, thank you. Of course it has been a little rough after the accident, but I can still walk, so I count my blessings. It could've been a lot worse, I'm lucky my spine broke in a 'good' way. 

I'm glad to be back! I want to create again, but I want 100 things at the same time, lol. 

How's life for you? 

I'm glad to hear that you're fine.

My mother got a brain strike at may of 2019 and I was for 1,5 year work - home - hospital, having no time at all even for a week for holiday. 

That is why I was lost.

Now things are better.

Life here is an endless lock down!

I go to work everyday though because they need IT services for teleconference.

Then traffic ban at 9 pm and at 6 pm on weekends.

Beloved Storm! Thank you so much for the new update, cool to have  new animator in addition to the brilliant we already have ?

Glad to hear that life is better for both you and MaryJane, now if only the Corona virus would be a thing of the past we could start hugging friends and family again.

But at least here through the web i can kiss and hug you all without risk and let you bask in my love. Take care my dears and thank you so much for the joy you bring to my game ❤️❤️❤️??

Can someone please explain how to reliably pick the dominant Sim in a MM animation?

If it's got to do with sexual preference, like mentioned earlier in the topic, what values should I try? Editing either of their male/female attraction scores in MC doesn't seem to change anything for me?

If I'm not interested in femdoms whatsoever, is their a way for me to disable the CMARNYC recognition part, and revert back to AW behavior, with a functioning "switch with" button? 

12 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

They will work. In fact you can use the CmarNYC_Penis.package with the Steam version of XCAS just double check on all that was merged in the Read This pdf so you don't cause a conflict. If you already have some or most of what was merged then use the list in the pdf to complete the requirements.

Alright. Now its clear. Thank you! :)

12 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

I'm glad to hear that you're fine.

My mother got a brain strike at may of 2019 and I was for 1,5 year work - home - hospital, having no time at all even for a week for holiday. 

That is why I was lost.

Now things are better.

Life here is an endless lock down!

I go to work everyday though because they need IT services for teleconference.

Then traffic ban at 9 pm and at 6 pm on weekends.

I'm so sorry to hear ? But I'm glad you're doing better now.

Yes, the lockdown is getting a bit old by now, but we'll get through it!

15 hours ago, dudeyochill said:

Can someone please explain how to reliably pick the dominant Sim in a MM animation?

There is none. 

15 hours ago, dudeyochill said:

If I'm not interested in femdoms whatsoever, is their a way for me to disable the CMARNYC recognition part

If you mean by females taking a dominant role then I believe that is the Females Can Use Strapon Setting turn it off. But the femdom only triggers under 1 or 2 circumstances if she has a higher athletic skill I think there is another one but I can't remember.  I've only seen it happen once with Pauline Wan in Sunset Valley when my sim had a lower athletic skill once his was higher I never saw it again.

3 hours ago, dudeyochill said:

There is no way to manually select Actor 0 for an animation?

There is a Manual Switch after animations start I had forgotten about it as I haven't touched it in a long time.

But I'm not sure how well it works it had problems in the past. At one time the Switch With function when used would cause sims to switch constantly back and forth I think it was fixed you can try that.

10 minutes ago, Jathom95 said:

Hey, @dudeyochill Long time no see!

Kinda off topic, but do you still have your Adult Careers mod around anywhere? I don't think you ever put out the 1.3 update you had in the changelog. I always liked having that for a more "vanilla" setup.

I think it's still at Sexy Sims but it's been awhile since I had been there.

*Edit*

I just checked you can find it at Sexy Sims.

5 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

I think it's still at Sexy Sims but it's been awhile since I had been there.

It's still here too as far as I'm aware. There was another update he was working on back in the day that I don't think was ever released, that's what I was wondering about.

Didn't know you were still around too. Hope things have been going well for you.

3 minutes ago, Jathom95 said:

It's still here too as far as I'm aware. There was another update he was working on back in the day that I don't think was ever released, that's what I was wondering about.

Didn't know you were still around too. Hope things have been going well for you.

I've been around off and on. I'm pretty busy these days as I work in Community Development for my local government so time is limited.

10 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

There is a Manual Switch after animations start I had forgotten about it as I haven't touched it in a long time.

But I'm not sure how well it works it had problems in the past. At one time the Switch With function when used would cause sims to switch constantly back and forth I think it was fixed you can try that.

That works perfectly for threesomes, but couples seem to keep switching forever after that for me, whether the animations have gender tags in the XML or not. Renaming actors 0 and 1, or changing the gender tags to any possible combination seems to have no effect either.

10 hours ago, Jathom95 said:

Hey, @dudeyochill Long time no see!

Kinda off topic, but do you still have your Adult Careers mod around anywhere? I don't think you ever put out the 1.3 update you had in the changelog. I always liked having that for a more "vanilla" setup.

Haha hey bud, yes I had to do a bit of digging as well, but I think Loverslab keeps 1.2 in here:

I've always liked rabbit hole jobs as well. Unless you set Relativity to speed 5 or something, actually playing large families is so hectic, I'm glad when they piss off for a couple hours.

I'm considering coming back and cleaning up some of the mess I made. Pretty much anything listed in the 1.3 notes requires rewrites, and I might disable the chance cards temporarily, until I figure those out, but I have had a fairly stronge urge to write recently. 

On 2/14/2021 at 7:06 AM, Кобра said:

I have been playing for two days without vampire autonomy. I expected fun. Sim person. The only thing I can't do is force the sims to retire in a public place.?

If you increase passion autonomy >30 and you have vampire friends then you will see them come at your place at night autonomous doing passion interactions on their own.