Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

I've tried it with rejection disabled and it doesn't work either. In addition I have observed that in the positions of the maximum number of actors there are three. The foursome animations that appear in the description do not appear. That's what I do not understand.

1 hour ago, Nimisim said:

I've tried it with rejection disabled and it doesn't work either. In addition I have observed that in the positions of the maximum number of actors there are three. The foursome animations that appear in the description do not appear. That's what I do not understand.

Do not know how to help, since I do not know what animation pack you have in your mod folder.

However, converted some animations also threesome and foursome for floor/rug and bed.

Always tested them with Passion. May you want to give them a try. You will find them here :

But be aware that you have to register them in Passion. So, read the instruction on this post.

Have fun and good luck !

Hi all,

Brand new to modding, but have been playing the sims for a lifetime.

I've tried to follow the steps to set up Passion correctly, have downloaded everything that is included in posts 1 and 4, but no matter what I do, I'm not seeing "Passion" pop up in the pie to be able to do anything (not even then ! Reset Passion ! to get things started).

Below is an image of my mods folder. The only non-Passion mod I have is MissyHissy's NoZombiesAtFullMoon.

Additionally, here are the packs I'm using: Ambitions, Diesel Stuff, Generations, High-End Loft Stuff, Island Paradise, Seasons, Supernatural, Town Life Stuff, University Life
(I own but have not installed/active when playing: Late Night, Pets)

I've deleted the various Cache files before playing also to no avail.

Any advice? I'd really love to use this, but after spending the past 5 hours trying to make this work, I'm starting to lose hope.

Thanks in Advance

Vr9jOOn.png

22 minutes ago, ssccoooobb said:

Thanks in Advance

The only thing I see different from my Packages folder is that I have other folders inside Packages:

Named:

Passion (just for the Animated Woohoo Passion main file and a few others that came with it)

Passion Animations (all animation files in here)

Passion Toys (for dildos and other Passion objects)

Plus a few other folders for body parts and other mods.

Installed DLC's or other non-sex mods really have no impact on Passion.

Maybe someone else has some more ideas.

58 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The only thing I see different from my Packages folder is that I have other folders inside Packages:

Named:

Passion (just for the Animated Woohoo Passion main file and a few others that came with it)

Passion Animations (all animation files in here)

Passion Toys (for dildos and other Passion objects)

Plus a few other folders for body parts and other mods.

Installed DLC's or other non-sex mods really have no impact on Passion.

Maybe someone else has some more ideas.

Nice to know I can rearrange mods into nice folders, that certainly is a lot easier.

Your comment spurred me to look at my set up, and..... my resources.cfg was missing! I'm going to call that my one big newbie mistake. Looks like everything is working swimmingly now. :)

Thanks for the help!

Hey all, a thought on the jealousy settings. I saw some posts suggesting to disable it, and I'm curious if the jealousy setting in passion applies to the entire game, or only the passion event? I'd like to keep jealousy in my gameplay 'cause i like the occasional drama in my town (it's entertaining) but I don't want my sims thinking they've been betrayed because their partner was solo passioning. I've played with both jealousy enabled and disabled and I can't really tell if this setting impacts jealousy in terms of regular gameplay and sim relationships outside of the passion event. Hope everyone is doing well!

4 hours ago, simsdreams said:

I'm curious if the jealousy setting in passion applies to the entire game, or only the passion event?

Interesting question. Do you have something from Nrass installed ? Nrass woohooer, story progression or so ? If yes, therein are at least two jealousy options too. But can not recall where exactly. However, maybe it is worth a try having jealousy set off in passion while leave it on in the Nrass mods.

16 hours ago, Clydie said:

Interesting question. Do you have something from Nrass installed ? Nrass woohooer, story progression or so ? If yes, therein are at least two jealousy options too. But can not recall where exactly. However, maybe it is worth a try having jealousy set off in passion while leave it on in the Nrass mods.

I have Nraas error trap, over watch, master controller, tempest, relativity, debug enabler, retuner installed, the only things I've changed in retuner are the pregnancy tunings and weather tunings in Tempest. Everything else I've left at default. Thoughts?

9 hours ago, simsdreams said:

I have Nraas error trap, over watch, master controller, tempest, relativity, debug enabler, retuner installed, the only things I've changed in retuner are the pregnancy tunings and weather tunings in Tempest. Everything else I've left at default. Thoughts?

OK, had a closer look to find the jealously options in Nrass Mods.

The only I found was in the woohooer which you not have installed yet.

Here you can set a jealousy level at the points Romantic and Woohoo as far as I saw.

On 6/11/2020 at 5:50 AM, Clydie said:

OK, had a closer look to find the jealously options in Nrass Mods.

The only I found was in the woohooer which you not have installed yet.

Here you can set a jealousy level at the points Romantic and Woohoo as far as I saw.

ah, thanks for the info, I'll dig into the Woohooer mod and see if it works for my style of game play, I'll admit I am a bit concerned it might clash with passion, though I have seen a lot of other people use both of them and it seems alright.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Clydie said:

Is there any Passion function in your game ?

Please be a little more specific. To load up a screenshot of your mod folder may be best to get help......

Yes, if I click on other sims, the menus show up fine and all functions/animations work, but nothing shows up on the objects.
I think I found the reason though: It only seems to happen on v2.7.2.2; The menus appear just fine on v2.7.4.2, but then I have the constant position changing issue on this version. Do you have any suggestions? Either to make the menus appear on 2.7.2.2 or to fix the position issue on 2.7.4.2, or maybe a version that fixes both issues? idk, I don't think I'm supposed be having either of these.
Edit: I was doing some testing and the object issue isn't version related. It works just fine on any version when I open up the game. But after a few in-game hours, the interaction just vanishes on objects for no apparent reason. Could it be script lag or something? I'm not very good at all these technical things.

12 hours ago, Tonny Wright said:

But after a few in-game hours, the interaction just vanishes on objects for no apparent reason.

I did not saw that up to now in my games so far. But must admit that I stepped a little away from Passion, because this position changing issue is to disturbing for me.

Also I have found no way up to now how to modify the OKW files to see a duly and correct partner selection. Really I hate when a man gives a girl a blowjob......

Also the issue that passion always lost the animations which are not predefined, so you  have to load the Passion settings after each game start lead me away from passion yet. I am a real passion fan but I am waiting for Twilightstorm to come back being able to address and discuss such issues.

So you find me clueless here with your problem.....

The only I can offer is an older version via PM and then you can try again. (in that case let me know the version you want to try)

May be one other thing : do you have this barmaid mod installed ? If yes try to move it out of the game and give passion another try.

This bar mod is a CORE mod and you never know what it can cause during a longer game play. (just a guess without background knowledge)

On 6/25/2020 at 4:02 AM, Clydie said:

The only I can offer is an older version via PM and then you can try again. (in that case let me know the version you want to try)

May be one other thing : do you have this barmaid mod installed ? If yes try to move it out of the game and give passion another try.

This bar mod is a CORE mod and you never know what it can cause during a longer game play. (just a guess without background knowledge)

Thanks for the suggestion! And no, I do not have the barmaid mod installed.
As much as I like this mod, I think I'll just stick to Woohooer + KamaSimtra for now, so there's no need to PM me an older version of Passion, but thanks again for offering.

9 hours ago, WDUNN1205 said:

Is it because they don't really exist in my homeworld or a glitch in the Passion mod?

Yes I think it's a built in thing with Passion that prevents Tourist sims from WA to be able to have sex.

But if your sim travels to their worlds then it works.

Game bugs can develop later if you move a 'Tourist' into your active family the wrong way.

I think you have to go to their world first and marry or whatever and then travel back home with them afterwards.

Has something to do with them having the "Tourist' flag I believe that messes things up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are anyone's sims switching autonomously, even if you have it turned off?

My sims keep switching positions autonomously with each other: For instance, Sim A and Sim B will be engaged in a position, I switch their roles ("Switch Sim"), so Sim A will be where Sim B was, and vice versa. But when the animation loops, they'll revert to the original positions. 

:Edit: okay so i went into nraas dresser on my dude and for some reason he seemed to have the female bottom selected even tho he has a dick so i selected the right one but now the game sees him as both genders.... like ill tell him to go solo passion and both male and female things show up...also there's an animation there where hes clearly fingering someone but aint nobody there but him so that's weird.  if its just because the animation files aren't like coded right i can deal with that but if there's another problem that could be causing it that would be nice to know.  

Also is there some sort of way to make it work right with custom sliders? one of my characters is pretty tall and she doesn't work right on the animations.

anyways i want to limit their animations to ones with the right gender and have height slider support i guess? is that possible?

__

Im having a few problems with this that i cant figure out, can i get some help?
first off when i load the game it pops up saying the the passion channels or whatever aren't showing up so i cant use them on the tv. 

Second At least one of my male sims (only tried it with one so far) seems to think hes a woman? he only uses female animations and i cant figure out why.

thirdly they do not listen like at all, ill tell them to change position or to switch places with each other and they just keep on doing whatever it is their doin.

And lastly the game will change their hair when they are nude, ill try and go into the outfits and choose manually but it doesnt seem to save as when i switch back to normal outfits and back to naked they changed it again. Also randomly some accessories will show up when nude.. any ideas?