MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

5 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

So sorry to hear about your accident. Grateful that you are well and on the mend. Can't wait to see you animate again. I am a newbie to creating animations and yours have been inspiring me. Thank you for your contribution to the community!!

Aw, thank you, that is so nice to hear that I inspired someone. Hope animating is going well for you! It's hard in the beginning, but you'll get better eventually. When I look at my older animations I think they suck. Lol. (I actually think I still suck at animating, I don't do it often enough! But they're OK enough to use ;) )

I'm working on new stuff now! Here is a teaser, but more is coming :D

TUH.gif.89d99fc766b45d9fc07f4fed55b8a5d7.gif

20 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

wow, MJane;
i hope everything is fine now.
Sending recovery good thoughts your way.

cheers.

Thank you! I'm on the mend now. I consider myself lucky, it could have been a lot worse. Broken spine is still shit, but luckily I didn't become paraplegic.

On 6/18/2019 at 5:04 PM, MaryJane said:

Strange, they load instantly in my own game. I've heard  from multiple people that they load slowly, but I'm not sure why this happens for some people. They work perfectly fine in my own game.

Then again, I control my game with a lot of nraas mods that clean up buggy stuff, delete cache's after every game session, and clean my savefiles regularly, so maybe that's why? 

I think they're working now; I recently downloaded Build 399. But now I'm dealing with another glitch: something about GoHomeEx.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 1:52 PM, MaryJane said:

Aw, thank you, that is so nice to hear that I inspired someone. Hope animating is going well for you! It's hard in the beginning, but you'll get better eventually. When I look at my older animations I think they suck. Lol. (I actually think I still suck at animating, I don't do it often enough! But they're OK enough to use ;) )

I'm working on new stuff now! Here is a teaser, but more is coming :D

TUH.gif.89d99fc766b45d9fc07f4fed55b8a5d7.gif

Thank you! I'm on the mend now. I consider myself lucky, it could have been a lot worse. Broken spine is still shit, but luckily I didn't become paraplegic.

Wooow, can´t wait!! Btw that is a lovely female sim :love: would you care to share her? Great work MaryJane!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I uploaded a new pack with 6 new animations. I actually wanted to make some more before release, but life got in the way so I thought: let's share them. Or else you would have to wait so long!

Hope you all enjoy. 

On 7/15/2019 at 12:37 AM, marcod10 said:

Wooow, can´t wait!! Btw that is a lovely female sim :love: would you care to share her? Great work MaryJane!

Sure. Be warned though, she is full of CC and if you install her, you'll automatically install the CC I put on her (if I remember correctly). I use a ton of cc. Skins, hair, make up, details, clothes, sliders etcetc. 

Sarah Hendrix.Sims3Pack

59 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

Hi Everyone,

I uploaded a new pack with 6 new animations. I actually wanted to make some more before release, but life got in the way so I thought: let's share them. Or else you would have to wait so long!

Hope you all enjoy. 

MaryJane, dearest,

hope everything is well with you.
my profound gratitude for sharing your creations.

cheers.

Hi MaryJane ! Thank you so very much for the update, the new animations are splendid :D  Have wanted to write to you before ,but my hands are in so much pain from arthritis  so its difficult. Thank god you are on the mend and i hope in not to much pain.  You are a true hero to even with all the problems, you still gives us this amazing gift ? Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️

I read what you had done with L666 animations and from what i know i don't think she/he would mind you sharing the work, as log as you write who made the animations in the first place :D 

Got to know her/him pretty well before the departure and she/he would always share the work for free in the end.

God i miss L666 and are so sad for how she/he got in trouble with Patreon with no fault of her/his own, and got banned. I can understand that the limit was reached, as she/he was harassed before for making animations.  But we who loved her/his work will always love and miss her/him ? ?

3 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi MaryJane ! Thank you so very much for the update, the new animations are splendid :D  Have wanted to write to you before ,but my hands are in so much pain from arthritis  so its difficult. Thank god you are on the mend and i hope in not to much pain.  You are a true hero to even with all the problems, you still gives us this amazing gift ? Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️

I read what you had done with L666 animations and from what i know i don't think she/he would mind you sharing the work, as log as you write who made the animations in the first place :D 

Got to know her/him pretty well before the departure and she/he would always share the work for free in the end.

God i miss L666 and are so sad for how she/he got in trouble with Patreon with no fault of her/his own, and got banned. I can understand that the limit was reached, as she/he was harassed before for making animations.  But we who loved her/his work will always love and miss her/him ? ?

Aww thank you. Sorry to hear about your pain, hope all is well ❤️ 

I decided to share, but saw that I had also put some of Amra's animations in it. So the pack is called KW_L666_Edit_Animations but there are also Amra animations in it. I named the pack before I tried some of Amra's too, so I didn't know at the time. If one of the creators takes offence I will take it down immediately. 

There are not so many animations in this pack, only 15. This are the animations:

Romantic Missionary 1 to 4 (L666)

Hard doggy anal 1 to 4 (l666)

VIP chair Oral (l666)

Rubbing masturbation (L666) - this one doesn't fit so wel, but I'm to lazy to take it out.

Doggy Kneel 1 to 3 (Amra)

Rough Missionary (Amra)

Rough Blowjob (Amra)

The only thing I did is adjust the height of the animation to fit on the bed. None of this is my work. 

Some are the wrong way, I can't fix that without messing up the animation. 

Not all animations are adjustable. For example, L666's VIP chair vaginal & Anal I couldn't change the height of without making a freak show of the animation. 

I didn't try all animations tho, just some I wanted to use on the bed. 

Type: KW_L666_Edit_Animations to put them in your game. 

L66&Amra.7z

39 minutes ago, gordino22 said:

Great work, so glad someone is still supporting Sims 3 I still  prefer it to Sims 4!

One question - what skin tones are you using on the sims in the screen shots?  They look much more realistic than what i am using.

Oof, now you're asking me something! I have so much skins and stuff it is hard to keep track of what I have. 

I use the skin map of buhudain (You are real). This gives your sims more realistic 3D features. I mostly use the skins of Kurasoberina. Don't know if they're still up for download, maybe you have to search a bit. She had quite a few different ones. But I have a lot of non-default skins that I collected over the years (I merged a everything, so I can't see the names of the skin)

Futhermore I use Gecko's default replacement top and bottom for females in my game, they're up for download here on LL. I added a pregnancy morph to Gecko's top myself because that was missing. I also use blooms sexy feet.

Oh Thank you so much MaryJane you're so sweet ?

I have a mantra that i use to stop thinking about pain and illness, it's from the movie Long Kiss Goodnight : "Life is pain, get used to it"

It's really helpful. 

I love films and Deadpool 1 & 2 is right up my alley with the dark humor, silly over the top unreal body count.

But I'm a succor for romance and chick flicks too ?

My sis is more serious than me so i watch a lot of silly stuff alone ?  Take care MJ ❤️

On 7/23/2019 at 9:43 PM, MaryJane said:

I decided to share, but saw that I had also put some of Amra's animations in it. So the pack is called KW_L666_Edit_Animations but there are also Amra animations in it. I named the pack before I tried some of Amra's too, so I didn't know at the time. If one of the creators takes offence I will take it down immediately. 

Type: KW_L666_Edit_Animations to put them in your game.

I'm confused a bit. Will I need to remove KW_Amra72_Animations, KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations, KW_L666_Animations and KW_L666_Kinky_Animations before, or your fix overlapping them?

On 7/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, Optimus22Prime said:

I'm confused a bit. Will I need to remove KW_Amra72_Animations, KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations, KW_L666_Animations and KW_L666_Kinky_Animations before, or your fix overlapping them?

Of course you don't need to remove those files, or else I would have mentioned that.

I made a separate file with the edited clipfiles, re-added the sounds myself, so they work with the XML I set up for them, not with the original ones. They get treated as different animations entirely. 

On 7/26/2019 at 11:37 AM, StellarLare said:

Oh my! It really IS Christmas In July! They look wonderful in-game ❤️ 

Thank you, glad you like them! :) 

16 hours ago, LightWolf86 said:

How do you get objects to show up in-game? I put the objects file in my mod folder but can't find the bondage frame while in-game.

I'm gonna state the obvious, but just in case: you need to unpack the object file first using winrar or 7zip or some program like that. Then place the files in your mods folder. After that the bondage frame should be in the entertainment section.  

48 minutes ago, alexnino said:

I cant put cuffs or dildos in the inventory

hey, Alexnino,

as far as i know, these objects don't work that way — meaning: you don't need to have them neither in your sim's inventory nor anywhere in the room; they are only used when the animation requires it.

hope this helps.

cheers.

19 hours ago, alexnino said:

I love the animations, I found all the items but for whatever reason I cant put cuffs or dildos in the inventory. I can place them in the floor, move them around but cant put them in any sims inventory :(

The cuffs are not meant for the inventory. You don't have to put the cuffs anywhere. 

The dildo can be put in the inventory. It's weird that your game doesn't allow that. I have no idea why, these aren't my objects. 

17 hours ago, JustMySexySim said:

For some reason the "Objects" .rar doesn't open to me, says it's either outdated or corrupted. No problems with the animations .rar though. Is there any other way to get those objects?

That's strange. I downloaded and unpacked it myself without any problem. 

On 7/31/2019 at 9:56 PM, JustMySexySim said:

For some reason the "Objects" .rar doesn't open to me, says it's either outdated or corrupted. No problems with the animations .rar though. Is there any other way to get those objects?

Update your winrar. It's common issue when things get packed with newer version and you have the older one. Your's winrar simply outdated and cannot open it, so it gives such messages.