Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

9 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

thanks for your answer, Namaradus; i tried to do the very same with some service sims — taxi drivers, if i'm not wrong. besides not achieving anything concrete, i ended up literally destroying the game. result: i had to reinstall TS3 from scratch.

cheers.

Taxi drivers are one of those types of sims your not supposed to mess around with their basically considered untouchable. As you already know it will completely break things if you do.

On 8/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Version Update 16/5/2019  2.7.4.2

Changed  Passion Switch Actor/Partner. Now it follows all the sequence and not only one position as it was. 

Full Debug Main mod.

I haven't had the breakpoit CTD yet with this version, but when 2 or more couples are passioning and you initiate the switch with option, all couples switch and they will not switch back.

edit: exclude invalid positions = true

i unpacked all required files (or at least i thought i did) into my mods folder and also made sure that the several files that were required to run the game on that list were there as well. however, a notification about the passion mod won't show up for me for some reason when i begin gameplay. is there a certain amount of time that i have to wait for it to finish initializing/installing or did i do smth wrong? i waited 10-15 mins each time i deleted some excess cc and then re-started the game but nothing pops up anywhere still. :/ i'm really sad bc this happened to me with kinky world and it stopped working after an update so now my game is sort of boring and it makes me want to switch back to ts4, which is rly a bummer bc i just started playing ts3 for the first time in nearly 3 yrs.

13 hours ago, bynoa95 said:

however, a notification about the passion mod won't show up for me for some reason

hey, bynoa95,

by "notification" do you mean the "Passion Interaction?"

Spoiler

959479901_TS3W2017-04-0822-29-29-65.jpg.4b8733a5914ed2f353e156ff73eca665.jpg

one of TS3's premises is the time it takes to fully load. on my system — a 21.5" 2011 iMac (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 24GB RAM, with a modified 2048MB GPU) — TS3 takes 2'27" to get to the game-loading screen; from there, depending on the saved game size, somewhere from 2 to 3 minutes. if your game takes over 10 minutes to load, you either have too many CC installed or a huge-sized saved game.

i ask: can you take a snapshot of your Mods' folder so we may see which Mods and CC you have installed?

cheers.

2 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

by "notification" do you mean the "Passion Interaction?"

I think they mean there is no pop up like with Wicked Whims telling you that the mod is loaded or like with KW telling you it needs to initialize it's custom interactions.

15 hours ago, bynoa95 said:

i unpacked all required files (or at least i thought i did) into my mods folder and also made sure that the several files that were required to run the game on that list were there as well. however, a notification about the passion mod won't show up for me for some reason when i begin gameplay. is there a certain amount of time that i have to wait for it to finish initializing/installing or did i do smth wrong? i waited 10-15 mins each time i deleted some excess cc and then re-started the game but nothing pops up anywhere still. :/ i'm really sad bc this happened to me with kinky world and it stopped working after an update so now my game is sort of boring and it makes me want to switch back to ts4, which is rly a bummer bc i just started playing ts3 for the first time in nearly 3 yrs.

Passion is fully loaded and ready to go when you load up the game so no pop up is needed. Just look for the Passion menu in your sims Pie Interaction menu when you click on your sim.

I have a problem, I hired 2 barmaids and so far all was fine unless a fire started and of nowere 2 buttlers came and started paniquing about the fire, now they wont leave and I cant even dismiss them because oviously I dint hired them. Somehow the game thinks I hired them because of the tow barmaids that are based in the buttler model. They are there doi ng nothing but be on the way, another fire started and they didnt even extinguished it, what to do?

Sin título1.jpg

Edit. I solved it reseting them whit nraas mastercontroler.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:40 AM, bynoa95 said:

I had this issue sometimes. Did you try to make a clean install. I mean did you rename the sims3 directory in my documents wirh OLD directory and launch sims 3 again. The first time can take some time because ea make a new directory, but the second time, it should be faster. If yes, you can add some cc to check with one make it slow.

3 hours ago, mazlguy2 said:

I solved it reseting them whit nraas mastercontroler.

hey, Maziguy, 

if your sims ever get stuck and you need to reset them, you may use NRaas Master Controller or the "TestingcheatsEnabled true" command.

1. during game, press [SHIFT]+[CONTROL]+[C] to access the Game Console;
  2. in the console field, type (or copy+paste) TestingcheatsEnabled true;
  3. then type "ResetSim" and the First Name + Last Name of the sim to be reset;
  4. hit [ENTER]

cheers.

2 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Maziguy, 

if your sims ever get stuck and you need to reset them, you may use NRaas Master Controller or the "TestingcheatsEnabled true" command.

1. during game, press [SHIFT]+[CONTROL]+[C] to access the Game Console;
  2. in the console field, type (or copy+paste) TestingcheatsEnabled true;
  3. then type "ResetSim" and the First Name + Last Name of the sim to be reset;
  4. hit [ENTER]

cheers.

Using Master Controller is more preferable it performs a hard reset on the sim making sure any current situations and actions are cancelled.

The TCE Reset Sim performs a soft reset which doesn't always cancel out the current actions and situations and you could easily find the sim in the exact same situation that you were trying to free them from.

Of course that depends on the situation. Now if a sim is stuck on a hedge when getting out of their car for work then TCE Reset Sim would probably be better cause the current action may (50/50 chance) still be in their queue making them resume going back to work once they regain control of themselves.

hi!

first i want to thank you for your amazing work, twilightstorm. this mod is fantastic and i've really been enjoying it lol. up until now, i haven't really had any issues actually--but then i think sometime between late last month and early this month, one came up? and i'm not really sure what's wrong.

i was running the game for a good few hours and had multiple passion sessions going on throughout, but not at once. whenever i have my sims passion, i like to have them switch places with one another every so often, but then all of a sudden the "Switch with [Sim Name]" button started acting strange during one session. now, whenever they're passioning and i click that button, they go through their animation one more time and then every subsequent loop, they keep switching places with each other.

it's something to do with my game, i guess? because i checked to see if my sims were corrupted somehow and they weren't the problem. i had "Exclude Invalid Positions" enabled but all of the animations i downloaded were just a few packages from your links on the first page. (AfterDusk, Master, WTW)

here's the rest of the mods i got, just in case. ty again in advance for the help!

RhGxalW.png

41 minutes ago, 'Nyx said:

they keep switching places with each other

that's happening to my game as well, 'Nyx — but only to some animations, not all of them; the reason i believe it has something to do with the animations .XML, not Passion.
i was trying to collect more data before exposing this issue to Twilight; nonetheless, my game has over 1K positions installed, so it might take a while.

cheers.

Dear All,

Just wondering if anyone could assist with a few questions with the usage of this wonderful mod.

The last time I played Sims 3 was back during release and after ragequitting with the freely distributed Sims 4 on Origin recently, I am back in familiar lands where I once had a lot of fun. I am on patch 1.69 via Origin and have just the Seasons expansion pack installed. My savegame is barely a day old and I have a very stock game for the most part and a rubbish starter house in Sunset Valley.

I have read the pdf for this mod and removed the optional files that didn't interest me - I hope I did this correctly. However ingame I seem to have the odd issue here and there and was hoping someone could slap me in the right direction.

1. Whilst having sex (M/F), the Change Position option brings up a dialogue box with various positions. However clicking on them does nothing to my sims ingame, the change doesn't seem to be reflected on what I have picked and I assume something is up here? My sims just seem to go at it with random positions and I was hoping to have control over this process.

2. Sometimes my two sims go to a bed for sexytime, they get undressed and then immediately get dressed. I have to go into Passion's settings and click on Reset to resolve this and I am again not sure where I am going wrong.

For the most part all of this is typical newbie error as I've jumped right back into The Sims many, many years after I last played it. Hell last time I used it I had to use some EADM launcher/app with the game and modding was in its infancy. I've had zero crashes so far and everything seems stable, I am just wondering if I have any conflicts (ie with NRAAS modules).

Thank you all.

1Untitled.jpg

Hello All,

There are a few L666 animations that were created for the floor and I would like to have these done on a bed. Since L666 has disappeared can anyone tell me how to transpose floor animations for other levels without recreating the animation? If this is possible I would appreciate it. I will give credit to the original creator and I also would like to create additional animations which can work with these, such as "foreplay, more kissing between acts and more climax animations. 

Storm did mention that it might be possible but I would need step by step instructions ? Promise to share when completed. YESSSS there is someone working on "new" Sims 3 Passion animations!!!! 

STAY TUNED!

Hi beloved Storm ! It was not your mod it was some clothes i had been working on that i downloaded from other cc makers and added maternity morphs on that were the culprit. Have still not found out the exact one but im getting there, trying to add the morph again if something went wrong the first time.  It's great fun when it workes and super easy with the clothes in game, sadly minus store clothes that works differently. Need to learn more on this, but so far im pleased with what i have managed already ;) Thank you so much for the great work you have done already, even tough i can't use the maid mod as i need Nraas-register to use my own sims as homeless role players: Meet some of my shop assistents :D

2035611555_MySunsetValleyNPC.jpg.f4730b9471326cd7257529e06f535edb.jpg

Most of the service sims are taken into CAS and gets a makeover ;)

This is how i learnt how to add pregnancy morhs, using this method by LunarSteel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7EW_nmPNQ0 

You must also get morphs for teens and elders here: https://simlicious.tumblr.com/post/79077202009/creating-pregmorphs-for-the-sims-3-with-cmarnycs

It was so scary at first but after doing all (have all ep+sp) the teen clothes and elders (only females in-game- clothes) i just did the base-game-clothes for young/adults-adults as i have the other clothes from all ep+sp done default from OneEuroMutt. But the store clothes with changes and some age conversions is what i have downloaded form other cc makers and are trying to preg-enable them.

Well are rather embarrased for thinking this mod had any fault in my mess but very happy to report back that passion work smooth in game, now i must see if i can change the gender mess in L666 so that the couples gets placed right when passioning.

Hope i dont have made to many typing errors, but are very tired (it's 05:30) and must get some sleep. Lots of love ❤️

22 hours ago, Mr.Yubbo said:

1. Whilst having sex (M/F), the Change Position option brings up a dialogue box with various positions. However clicking on them does nothing to my sims ingame, the change doesn't seem to be reflected on what I have picked and I assume something is up here? My sims just seem to go at it with random positions and I was hoping to have control over this process.

That one doesn't always work right, I pretty much gave up on that. What's causing it don't really know it could be the game engine being stressed or it could just be a bug.

22 hours ago, Mr.Yubbo said:

2. Sometimes my two sims go to a bed for sexytime, they get undressed and then immediately get dressed. I have to go into Passion's settings and click on Reset to resolve this and I am again not sure where I am going wrong.

Try installing Nraas Woohooer to help. It sounds like the game core fighting back and when that happens the game always wins.

8 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

There are a few L666 animations that were created for the floor and I would like to have these done on a bed. Since L666 has disappeared can anyone tell me how to transpose floor animations for other levels without recreating the animation?

No that would require recreating the animation as most of those are standing animations and won't look right on a bed.

7 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

now i must see if i can change the gender mess in L666 so that the couples gets placed right when passioning.

hey, Mrs Santa,

hope this finds you well.

as soon as woohooing has started, you may use the interaction "Switch Position With [the name of the woohoo partner]" to correct gender shifting. i'm also beginning to build woohoo sequences in Passion so to "sort the wheat from the chaff" — to just avoid the ones where gender shifting might seem a bit awkward.

wish you a great weekend.

On 5/31/2019 at 3:32 AM, sms2lynn said:

Hello All,

There are a few L666 animations that were created for the floor and I would like to have these done on a bed. Since L666 has disappeared can anyone tell me how to transpose floor animations for other levels without recreating the animation? If this is possible I would appreciate it. I will give credit to the original creator and I also would like to create additional animations which can work with these, such as "foreplay, more kissing between acts and more climax animations. 

Storm did mention that it might be possible but I would need step by step instructions ? Promise to share when completed. YESSSS there is someone working on "new" Sims 3 Passion animations!!!! 

STAY TUNED!

Hi,

As far as I know, we need the blender file to create animations done for a new object. As L666 did not left her blender file, I think there is no possibility to create a bed animation from a floor animations.

cheers

On 5/31/2019 at 7:24 PM, SimJMFan said:

As L666 did not left her blender file

hey, JMFan,

back in the old days, there were some threads at MTS about extracting an ingame animation. i believe it was Wes (something) who developed an app that would convert an animation into an Hex file (or perhaps text file — i don't remember) MilkShape could read and edit.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, sms2lynn said:

Storm did mention that it might be possible

i too believe it is possible, Lynn.
i also remember from MTS a Pure Script Mod developed by Icarus that can assign an object script onto a different object. kind of crazy, but i tried it before and his Mod works!
just speculating now: if you assign a script from a game carpet into a bed, possibly Passion will understand the latter as a carpet, then allot the carpet/floor animations to it. yet i believe a lot of clipping will occur (the sims will probably sink into the mattress), but it's worth a try.

⏱️

okay, i think i found Icarus Mod and Wes' app.
for the Transmogrifier, please check this download from MTS.

for the Animesh Exporter, the download is here. edit: my apologies; wrong game version.

hope this helps.

cheers.

23 hours ago, namaradus said:

That one doesn't always work right, I pretty much gave up on that. What's causing it don't really know it could be the game engine being stressed or it could just be a bug.

Try installing Nraas Woohooer to help. It sounds like the game core fighting back and when that happens the game always wins.

No that would require recreating the animation as most of those are standing animations and won't look right on a bed.

"The animations that I am referring to are not standing, they are missionary positions on the floor. But thanks for the information"

4 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

i also remember from MTS a Pure Script Mod developed by Icarus that can assign an object script onto a different object. kind of crazy, but i tried it before and his Mod works!
just speculating now: if you assign a script from a game carpet into a bed, possibly Passion will understand the latter as a carpet, then allot the carpet/floor animations to it. yet i believe a lot of clipping will occur (the sims will probably sink into the mattress), but it's worth a try.

⏱️

for the Transmogrifier, please check this download from MTS

for the Animesh Exporter, the download is here.

hope this helps.

cheers.

Thanks Zen....I will give it a try and get back to you guys with the results!!

12 minutes ago, sms2lynn said:

The animations that I am referring to are not standing, they are missionary positions on the floor. But thanks for the information

Those maybe, it depends on the animation if flagging it for the bed will cause it to error out or not. Sometimes changing the flags in such radical ways don't work.

14 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Thanks Zen....I will give it a try and get back to you guys with the results!!

19 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, JMFan,

back in the old days, there were some threads at MTS about extracting an ingame animation. i believe it was Wes (something) who developed an app that would convert an animation into an Hex file (or perhaps text file — i don't remember) MilkShape could read and edit.

⏱️

for the Transmogrifier, please check this download from MTS.

for the Animesh Exporter, the download is here.

hope this helps.

cheers.

Zen, 

The Animesh Exporter that you are referring to is for Sims 2, will this work for Sims 3 as well?

2 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

The Animesh Exporter that you are referring to is for Sims 2, will this work for Sims 3 as well?

hey, Lynn,

you're right! i mixed things up a bit; i'm sorry.
it won't work; the bone structure of TS2 and TS3 sims are way too different.
my apologies once again.