Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

On 2/16/2024 at 10:47 AM, Aphelion_ said:

I've recently got back to TS3 and wanted to try out the mod but unfortunately, I can't choose animations on my own nor control the sequence when sims have sex. I can pick the initial category but then it's all random. Does anyone know what causes this and if there's a possible fix?

from my short testing as long as the sims in question is in passion mode you can click one of them to change positions, also you may need to change the animation interval like say each animation loop only takes place in 10-15 sim minutes

On 2/15/2024 at 11:47 PM, Aphelion_ said:

I've recently got back to TS3 and wanted to try out the mod but unfortunately, I can't choose animations on my own nor control the sequence when sims have sex. I can pick the initial category but then it's all random. Does anyone know what causes this and if there's a possible fix?

I have the same issue...   I wasted a long time selecting all positions I wanted, but at last it played random positions...  :(

Passion is a great creation!  I always think about how hard work it demanded.  But it would be sooo great if TwilightStorm could update this mod...  Or maybe someone who is familiar to this kind of mod.  

Edited by Sonynh0
On 11/20/2023 at 9:24 AM, kpnamvar said:

I wish this mod had some privacy control, it's a bit odd to have sex infront of children or other sims autonomously.  

If it was privacy option then we could turn on passion on public lots without witnessing an orgy ,lol

Passion has options to kick out children, elderly and pets whenever Passion starts.  You must look for its options in Passion menu.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 2:22 PM, dummy0152 said:

agreed, one without the moodlets would be great
image.png.772e2a594762c4ae22c390bc96a283cf.png
also having it work with plumbots regular body too, you need to do some outfit additions to get it to work and it's quite buggy visual wise as the plumbot look like some eldritch beign from the depths of will wright's nightmares.

I'm not sure if it may help you, but that's what I do whenever it happens (that's not a big issue for me, btw):  shift+click on moddlet and it's gone.  You must have MasterController installed.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, should I use Amra's animation 2.0 or 1.4?
There are two separate topics with each version and this topic links to 1.4 whereas in the 2.0 it says that it's for Passion so I am confused which version to install?

On 4/7/2024 at 6:26 PM, Jirrol said:

Hi, should I use Amra's animation 2.0 or 1.4?
There are two separate topics with each version and this topic links to 1.4 whereas in the 2.0 it says that it's for Passion so I am confused which version to install?

Normally I use the most current version as they sometime add more new animations.

Don't know what version I have but it's dated 10/23/2014 and is 9,759kb in size.

Anything listed for passion should be the best one to use.

After reading more earlier in this thread it sounds like the KW animations are preferred over the AW animations so I'm replacing all the AW's with KW's now.

Edited by Scorpio

It is preferable to use the KW, Passion has no problems with them, the AW are older, if you have no option use the AW. I think KW does something (I don't know exactly what) with the differentiation of sexes, Male/female, that AW, being older, does not do.

On 8/2/2017 at 11:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

2017 Update History

Reveal hidden contents

Expand the moodlet libido icons from 2 to 9. Every libido moodlet now has its own icon.
Add any known positions from any known animation creator in passion list.
Add interactions with more cars. Except the CarsSport now it has the CarsExpencive1.
Add passion interactions to Stockade Furniture from funnyface.
31/1/2017 Add new localized strings in every string table, added KW_mike24_lesbians  in passion animations list
2/2/2017 Fixed the mis-declaration of Stackade furniture in Passion.
3/2/2017 Add interactions with stoves and localize strings for errors in positions clips.
5/2/2017 Add accessory objects such as KnifeLarge, accessorySponge, PhoneCell and Pot for L666 KW animations. Routing problems with Stockade furniture are now fixed.
4/3/2017 Add any slot of sims body in passion. Fixed the issue of holding more than one objects in the same slot. Add 10 new object toys in passion. 8 of them are dildos, see below! ButtPlug, AnalTrainer, BlackDildo, CurvedDildo, DoubleButtPlug, DoubleDildo, Pumpkin, Punisher, SV-Whip, DragonWhip
6/3/2017 Add every object that Amra72 animations use (KW only). Such as PoolCue and phoneSmartPhone from University Life (EP9). Because this phone needs EP9 and skills to get it, I changed the OKW_Amra72_Animations.package, so any one can see such objects and more! See below post.
12/3/17 Major Update Pregnancy rewritten. Now and even if pregnancy is at 100% to happen, service NPCs, homeless, aliens, tourists, time travelers and many others that should not get pregnant, are now exclude from Passion pregnancy!  Many thanks to namaradus for the great help on testing.     
18/3/2017 Add more objects for autonomous passion and edit/debug/change some functions that handle autonomous sims passion interactions. Until this update there where only 4 objects for sims to start a passion autonomous. Now they are 16! Even if there is not any object around to start, now they choose the floor!   
21/3/2017 Changed the way that a sim holds an object because if the object is the same between two animations, the object vanish in the second. (I forgot to add a null) Also I changed the ButtPlug Dildo mesh and made it more fat than it was. Download it below.
31/3/2017 Fixed all bugs that reset sims during animations. If a clip does not exists for an object that passion has started, your sims will immediately get dress and stop. Never reset any more! Added Exclude Invalid Positions that will stop some annoying solo animations of AW. Go to settings and Enable/Disable it. The default setting, after reset is Disabled. Added Passion Broadcast Enable/Disable in Passion Settings. If you find annoying, sims to come when your sim is in passion, you can now disable it. The default setting, after reset is Enabled. Expanded passions broadcaster so, if any sim gets it, it will inform the player, if the inform user setting is Enabled Changed the "Romantic..." to Erotic... So we don't have any confusion because of 2 Romantic buttons in sim pie. This change exists in EN, GR and every String Table, not yet translated. ReMesh and add in to this version, the objects ButtPlug, BlackDildo and Punisher
27/4/2017 Added Galgat and MaryJane Animations in passion position lists. Added new setting Females can Use Strap-On. Written new FemaleUseStrapOn routine that adds Oniki Strapon to females. Changed the thong of Oniki Strap On with a smaller black thong. Download in the post below.
13/5/2017 Added K69 Animations in passion position lists. Added Spaceman Peener for SM animations. Passion will change the penis (make it bigger and movable) in these animations. Added Russian translation. Thanks Assser Re-Written the StapOn script from scratch!  Limit  the Broadcaster messages in two for each Sim
20/5/2017 Rewrote Passion animations player. Add a new Jazz script that I made and... Passion can now animate Object animations, Synchronized to sims animations.
28/5/2017 Fixed passion StrapOn procedure. Go to settings and select again Yes to Females use strap on setting to reload all animations for use of this object. I believe that now works with no problems.
3/6/2017 Fixed procedure bugs in Peener and Held Items. Added Spanish and Mexican translation. Thanks Ilegator
6/6/2017 Added Cum Masks for Climax Animations. New Setting Sequence File Import/Export. Created 8 New Cum masks. See below. Created a new package with XML only that duplicates known animations for use with climax, Created more cum sequences -34- (don't forget to delete my last one from your library) Added Russian translation Thanks Assser Added German translation Thanks LaCigogne Added new animators animations Swanny.
2/7/2017 Fixed issues with m/m animations, Fixed SpaceMan peener for 3some animations, Created SManimations for KW! More than 70 animations. Remove everything from SM and download and add the files in the next post below. Added interaction to WTW Glory hole for passion. The object is in the post below, in case you don't have it. See here how to use it
27/8/2017  Added interactions for CarUsed1 and now passion can play Mary Jane car animations.
Added male sim ejaculation. This one is an effect that goes to any animation. It happens between the end of an animation and the start of a Passion Climax Animation. It takes less than a second while a male sim cums for at least 4 times. Then a Cum Mask applies to a Passion Climax Animation. 
Rewritten OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations package. Now you can add what ever you want for climax. Read the comments inside the XML. Ask me if you don't understand. Created a new object in Sims3. Its name is SybianSaddle. The mesh creator of it is Doomdriven. I rescaled, retexture and regrouped it, I made a basic C# script for Sims3, just to know it as game object and I add passion interactions to it. Since there is no animation for it yet, you won't see the Erotic interaction until someone makes the first animation for it. You will find it in Entertainment Hobbies and Skills and it costs 100 sim dollars. You can place it anywhere and move it, rotate it or place it upon coffee tables when you are in live mode.  Download it Below.
3/9/2017 Added  passion interactions to 24 Sims3 vehicles ( AdultMagicBroom BoatRowBoat BoatSpeedBoat  BoatSpeedFishingBoat BoatWaterScooter CarExpensive1 CarExpensive2 CarHatchback CarHighSocietyOpen CarHighSocietyVintage CarLuxuryExotic CarLuxurySleek CarLuxurySport CarNormal1 CarPickup2door CarSedan CarSports CarUsed1 CarUsed2 CarVan4door ExpensiveAdultBroom ModerateAdultBroom MotorcycleChopper MotorcycleRacing ) Passion now interacts with each an any of them and wait for animators to make them useful. I already upload their mesh, waiting your fantasy and humor! Changed  passion object animations routine with a smaller and a faster one. Passion runs even smoother now!
10/10/2017  2.6.6.0

Fixed  small code errors.
Added  interactions for children and pets to always leave the room as long passion plays.
Written  from scratch Ejaculation and Cum Masks code. Added Ejaculate interaction that leads to 9 interactional Cum masks on any animation, any time you wish to!
Changed  the PassionCumMasks to individual accessories so now you can make a full body cum!
Created  a new stand alone mod for custom TV Channels, include in that zip of 2.6.6.0 version.It adds 8 new channels, four of them can be used in any TV and the other four are for holographic TV of EP11 because they are holograms!
Created  videos for each and any of them. Total 81 _vid files. Max channel videos length 7 human min! (15 _vid files)
Added  new Italian translation. Thanks lycorice
11/11/2017  2.6.6.1

Fixed motorcycle animations. Added Passion interactions to all rugs. Added Ejaculation interactions to SheMales. Note that a shemale sim is a female one with CmarNY penis for females in its naked outfit. There are 3 flavors of this CC, one is only the mesh the second is accessory and the third is lower body outfit. Passion works with the third one (cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package) and the SheMale flag raise it self when the sim gets naked for passion. Added interaction to Passion Custom TV Channels. This interaction works with passion autonomy and Passion libido settings. Autonomy should be above 0 and the moodlet settings should be libido, woohoo to make it work. When a sim has negative libido and watch any of those 8 passion channels will autonomous search for a spot to masturbate. When this done it gets the satisfied libido icon but will still get horny until libido gets positive (have at least once passion with a sim). Passion Custom TV Channels can play now all Kinky World Channels also if you have the ONIKI_Videos.package in your mods folder 
2/12/2017 2.6.6.2

Fixed  rugs interactions. Passion now search for any object with passion interactions in a small radius of the rug center. If one is found then passion choose this as animation object.
Added  interactions to Outdoor Shower by request. This object now plays all shower animations.
Expanded  Passion Custom TV Channels Error system. The mod search for the channel videos and if they can not be found, it removes the channels that play them, from the menu pie. If you're missing Passion or Oniki TV videos you will be warned. No black or frozen screens in TVs anymore.

21/12/2017  2.6.6.3

Fixed  water fall effect on Shower Outdoor

Added  interactions to Single Doors for K69 Patreon animations.

Changed  Passion Custom TV Channels names and create new video files for four  of them.

2018 Update History

Reveal hidden contents

17/02/2018  2.6.6.4
Rewritten  the StrapOn procedure from scratch. Edit it now, is simple and the procedure is faster.  
Added  interactions to Toilet Stall for K69 Patreon animations.
Added  Pole Dance Animations. The old and the new from MaryJane
Added  Exotic pole new interactions so any Sim NPC or not can strip dance or strip dance pro to it.
Added  A new procedure that reads the KW "UseSV-Whip" and adds it with out edit any XML.  
Added  A new procedure that reads the KW "Dildo" and adds passion dildo toys random to sim hands. No need for XML edit.

9/03/2018  2.6.6.5

Added  interactions to Fixer Car - Fixer Car Fixed

Added  new scripts that move animations made for other objects to the best suitable spot of another object.

Added  new script, when a stripper is on the pole, sims route to watch and cheer. 

Added  interactions to all Sinks, Counter Sinks and stand alone.

Added  Russian translation. Thanks @assser

Created  new animations package that clones known animations and use them for Boats, Jet skis, Sinks, Expensive cars and Fixer Car.

You will find it in Fixer Car, Boats, Jet Skis and more, clone animations

15/09/2018  2.6.6.6

Fixed    animation positions for HottabGroto, boats, water scooter, counter sinks and sinks

Added  new script for Fixercar and fixercar.fixed so StoreObjects is no more needed and passion will not crash the game anymore.

Added  new interactions to dance rug/floor for six new dance styles, animations from Umpa.

Added  autonomous interaction to Exotic Pole and a new passion setting in settings menu. Sims will Strip Dance autonomous.

Added  an override to Town Bars so they will be open 23 hours per day.

28/10/2018  2.7.0.0

Rewrite  Settings Positions Menu. Now it shows the positions from any creator and the total of them.

Added  new script for pregnancy and the Pregnancy Setting -Let Passion Choose-.

Added  new script for Condoms and a new Setting -Use Condoms- with a Condoms Break Chance

Created  new script and objects for condom, condom pocket pack. You can find the pocket pack in grocery store at the home tap.

Recreated  Sybian Saddle with new mesh, script and one animation. Sims can add it in their inventory  

10/11/2018  2.7.1.0

Fixed  a bug that was caching animation slot positions. 

Moved  all Passion object scripts inside Passion S3SA resource so it won't crash the game if you remove any of them.

Removethe restriction of teen lifespan. Teens can passion now at their day 1

Fixed  a bug that moving used condoms in to Town Non Inventory. Now they delete from game.

Added  Sybian Saddle a new interaction that you can call any sim to use it. 

12/12/2018  2.7.2.0

Fixed  the interaction hierarchy between autonomous strip dance and passion 

Created  a new resort player position index that fixes permanent StrapOn positions

Created  a new passion setting and script that adds public hair to female sims if they don't have any.

Created  a new script that removes vampire pale skin tone when it gets naked

Added   also as an interaction to Outfit Changer.

Added  new animations Kinky Analust Animations in Passion Known animations list.

Created  a new magic spell "Charm of Passion" that makes your victim ask and start passion with your sim. 

Created  a new magic spell "Mind Control Spell" that mind controls any Townie sim. 

Created  a new magic spell "Electrocution Blast" that electrocute other sims and drains all their energy. 

Created  a new magic spell "Gold Transmutation" that converts inventory fruits such as apples into small and big bars of gold

2019/2020/2021 Update History

Reveal hidden contents

15/2/2019  2.7.2.1
Fixed   minor bugs in object animations such as sinks, bath tabs and urinal objects. 
Added  new interactions to Outfit Changer, to remove pale skin from vampires, add or remove female public hair 
Added  new Russian translation, thanks to Assser
Changed the default passion behavior after passion reset. The default settings are now easier to newbies.
Fixed   by request an issue with StrapOn setting

24/2/2019  2.7.2.2

Found and Fixed  a serious bug in passion animation player that could freeze the game under rare circumstances (read version details).  

Added  new interaction to Outfit Changer, that removes sparkles from super vampires and fixed the blue screen issue. 

Added  new German translation to Outfit Changer, thanks to Clydie

Created a new mod named Motives Changer that Max/Min all motives, make them static (Freeze) or dynamic (Unfreeze).

27/3/2019  2.7.3.0

Added  new service called, BarMaids Service as a stand alone mod that expands Passion through Sims 3 Event System.

Read the pdf in zip file.

Added  new German translation to Motives Changer, thanks to Clydie

Added  new Italian translation to Passion, thanks to lycorice .

28/4/2019  2.7.4.0

Fixed  BarMaids Service and upgrade to ver 2.0.0 core mod. Read the pdf in zip file.

Added  new German translation to BarMaid Service, thanks to Clydie

Added  new German translation to Passion, thanks to Clydie.

Changed  Passion Switch Actor/Partner. Now it follows all the sequence and not only one position as it was. 

6/5/2019  2.7.4.1

Fixed  BarMaids Service and upgrade to ver 2.0.0 core mod and not. Read the pdf in zip file.

Changed  Passion Switch Actor/Partner. Now it follows all the sequence and not only one position as it was. 

Fixed  Main mod bug causing game crashes.

16/5/2019  2.7.4.2

Fixed  BarMaids Service and upgrade to ver 2.0.0 core mod and not. Read the pdf in zip file.

Full Debug Main mod.

Changed  Passion cache outfit script and now passion works faster between animations.

10/9/2020  2.7.5.0

Added 16 new interactions for vampires 

Added  new animation player for passion vampire animations

Added  new spell of ugliness for witches

Full Debug Main mod.

8/11/2020  2.7.6.0

Added 2 new autonomous interactions for vampires 

Added  new settings for vampire interactions

Added  new settings for expel kids, pets and elders when passion

Added  the AW 0.60 teen hight algorithm for all teen KW animations

Added  three new animations for sybian saddle by @Clydie You will find it here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=1971844

Added  German translation. Thanks @Clydie

Added  all new objects for @lucas1i animations

13/11/2020  2.7.6.1

Fixed  the canceled autonomous sim interactions bug of 2.7.6.0 version

What's new in version 2.7.6.x

Added  three new animations for sybian saddle by @Clydie You will find it here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?do=findComment&comment=1971844

20/11/2020  2.7.6.2

Added Objects and held objects for latest @lucas1i and @Clydie animations  

New Passion objects are : KissingBooth, Telescope, Scarecrow ,HauntedHouse, ScienceResearchStation, Podium, MechanicalBull,  JungleGymLookOutTower, Igloo, ArcadeMachineBase (This is Lucas future object), DollHouse, Trampoline, HayBaleSquare (By Clydie)

New Passion held objects (what Sims hold in their hands when passion) are : cameraVideoCheap, Coin, DollhouseDollThree, cleaningMop, IceCreamCone, VideoGameSystemControllerwildflowersSingle

Fixed  the cancel autonomous sim interactions bug of 2.7.6.0 version

Added  two new autonomous interactions for vampires 

28/12/2020  2.7.6.3

New Setting to Enable/Disable pale skin removal at the game load

Removed the, remove sparkles and pale skin removal from vampire interactions. Use Outfit Changer.

Full debug  of 2.7.6.x version

14/1/2021  2.7.6.4

Added German translation. Thanks @Clydie

Added new  interactions for Clydie's new Bar animations 

Removed the, remove sparkles and pale skin removal from vampire interactions. Use Outfit Changer.

14/2/2021  2.7.6.5

Added  @ooOLalaWorld City's Sex Animations

13/3/2021  2.7.6.6

Changed  The animations list counter after long time request of @MrsSanta. Shows only the animations that you have installed.     

Version Update 22/3/2021  2.7.6.7

Changes of 2.7.6.x version

Added  Interactions for @Clydie  BalletBarre animations after @SimJMFan thread.

Changed  The animations list counter after long time request of @MrsSanta. Shows only the animations that you have installed.     

Warning

Do not use this mod with Kinky Word because they

conflict with many and different unwanted results in game.

You don't need Kinky World to use with this mod.

This topic is called Passion and what ever replies here, should be about this mod and

ONLY this mod!  Any issues installing a mod(s) in Sims 3 is not a part of this topic.

Any questions about anything but this mod, in this topic will be ignored.

2.7.x.x Debug Details

Reveal hidden contents

During playing, I found a sim that was trying to passion at a party and the party was over. When the sim got naked, all the passion participants left and that sim stayed naked for ever! (I didn't know that till I found it.)

I saved the game and when I started back.

I tried to reset Town with MC and the reset took for ever. 

Twallan's MC is outdated for new animation players to reset and it's obvious!

In 2.7.5.0 every actor around Town, resets from any passion activity during the start of a saved game.

Because a saved game can take long to add the condom pack to Grocery Stores, I suggest to add one from buy/build. You will find it in
Entertainment - Sports. You can live drag it, add it in sims inventory or give it as a gift or leave it. After this, it will appear in grocery stores.
You should have enabled pregnancy or STDs or both for this setting to work. When sims start passion the male or shemale sim wears a condom on its penis. Passion choose the color (Red, Green and White) or not to wear for some animations or maybe a sequence of them. It's all random.
At the same time if at sim inventory is a condom pack, the pack gets removed from inventory and 2 condoms appear in its place. Sim use one condom per sequence unless it leaves and starts another.(Another partner gets in 3some) If no condom left in sims inventory it will tell it.
If your active sim is a female, then it can buy condom packs and gift them to any NPC partner. The sim will use it

While a sim use a condom, the Ejaculation interaction does not have any effect.

The Sybian Saddle is now gift-able, Sims can grab it and add it in their inventory, its live drag and you can place it over coffee tables.
You can order any sim to use it and passion broadcast the event to other sims around the room. If you get it out from sim inventory, remember
to click reset me on it, before you order a sim to use it.
You have to re-download and replace Sybian, if you already have it.

The new restriction removal for teens age span, affects only passion and it does not unlock the EA rule about it.

That means, if no romantic interaction is added to teen sims, passion will not work autonomous.

You also need Nraas Woohooer to unlock that EA rule 

Animation Links for Passion

Try also the animation conversions at the #4th post of this topic.

Passion Channels Video Links are at the Passion Object Toys And More

Oniki_Video Channels is here [https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/]

For Steam Game Versions use the links below to download  cmar_XCAS_core full Steam 67/69 to setup nude outfits

http://www.modthesims.info/d/434270/

and https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=36c3d1fb09b31393

On 8/2/2017 at 11:58 PM, TwilightStorm said:

2017 Update History

Reveal hidden contents

Expand the moodlet libido icons from 2 to 9. Every libido moodlet now has its own icon.
Add any known positions from any known animation creator in passion list.
Add interactions with more cars. Except the CarsSport now it has the CarsExpencive1.
Add passion interactions to Stockade Furniture from funnyface.
31/1/2017 Add new localized strings in every string table, added KW_mike24_lesbians  in passion animations list
2/2/2017 Fixed the mis-declaration of Stackade furniture in Passion.
3/2/2017 Add interactions with stoves and localize strings for errors in positions clips.
5/2/2017 Add accessory objects such as KnifeLarge, accessorySponge, PhoneCell and Pot for L666 KW animations. Routing problems with Stockade furniture are now fixed.
4/3/2017 Add any slot of sims body in passion. Fixed the issue of holding more than one objects in the same slot. Add 10 new object toys in passion. 8 of them are dildos, see below! ButtPlug, AnalTrainer, BlackDildo, CurvedDildo, DoubleButtPlug, DoubleDildo, Pumpkin, Punisher, SV-Whip, DragonWhip
6/3/2017 Add every object that Amra72 animations use (KW only). Such as PoolCue and phoneSmartPhone from University Life (EP9). Because this phone needs EP9 and skills to get it, I changed the OKW_Amra72_Animations.package, so any one can see such objects and more! See below post.
12/3/17 Major Update Pregnancy rewritten. Now and even if pregnancy is at 100% to happen, service NPCs, homeless, aliens, tourists, time travelers and many others that should not get pregnant, are now exclude from Passion pregnancy!  Many thanks to namaradus for the great help on testing.     
18/3/2017 Add more objects for autonomous passion and edit/debug/change some functions that handle autonomous sims passion interactions. Until this update there where only 4 objects for sims to start a passion autonomous. Now they are 16! Even if there is not any object around to start, now they choose the floor!   
21/3/2017 Changed the way that a sim holds an object because if the object is the same between two animations, the object vanish in the second. (I forgot to add a null) Also I changed the ButtPlug Dildo mesh and made it more fat than it was. Download it below.
31/3/2017 Fixed all bugs that reset sims during animations. If a clip does not exists for an object that passion has started, your sims will immediately get dress and stop. Never reset any more! Added Exclude Invalid Positions that will stop some annoying solo animations of AW. Go to settings and Enable/Disable it. The default setting, after reset is Disabled. Added Passion Broadcast Enable/Disable in Passion Settings. If you find annoying, sims to come when your sim is in passion, you can now disable it. The default setting, after reset is Enabled. Expanded passions broadcaster so, if any sim gets it, it will inform the player, if the inform user setting is Enabled Changed the "Romantic..." to Erotic... So we don't have any confusion because of 2 Romantic buttons in sim pie. This change exists in EN, GR and every String Table, not yet translated. ReMesh and add in to this version, the objects ButtPlug, BlackDildo and Punisher
27/4/2017 Added Galgat and MaryJane Animations in passion position lists. Added new setting Females can Use Strap-On. Written new FemaleUseStrapOn routine that adds Oniki Strapon to females. Changed the thong of Oniki Strap On with a smaller black thong. Download in the post below.
13/5/2017 Added K69 Animations in passion position lists. Added Spaceman Peener for SM animations. Passion will change the penis (make it bigger and movable) in these animations. Added Russian translation. Thanks Assser Re-Written the StapOn script from scratch!  Limit  the Broadcaster messages in two for each Sim
20/5/2017 Rewrote Passion animations player. Add a new Jazz script that I made and... Passion can now animate Object animations, Synchronized to sims animations.
28/5/2017 Fixed passion StrapOn procedure. Go to settings and select again Yes to Females use strap on setting to reload all animations for use of this object. I believe that now works with no problems.
3/6/2017 Fixed procedure bugs in Peener and Held Items. Added Spanish and Mexican translation. Thanks Ilegator
6/6/2017 Added Cum Masks for Climax Animations. New Setting Sequence File Import/Export. Created 8 New Cum masks. See below. Created a new package with XML only that duplicates known animations for use with climax, Created more cum sequences -34- (don't forget to delete my last one from your library) Added Russian translation Thanks Assser Added German translation Thanks LaCigogne Added new animators animations Swanny.
2/7/2017 Fixed issues with m/m animations, Fixed SpaceMan peener for 3some animations, Created SManimations for KW! More than 70 animations. Remove everything from SM and download and add the files in the next post below. Added interaction to WTW Glory hole for passion. The object is in the post below, in case you don't have it. See here how to use it
27/8/2017  Added interactions for CarUsed1 and now passion can play Mary Jane car animations.
Added male sim ejaculation. This one is an effect that goes to any animation. It happens between the end of an animation and the start of a Passion Climax Animation. It takes less than a second while a male sim cums for at least 4 times. Then a Cum Mask applies to a Passion Climax Animation. 
Rewritten OKW_Passion_Cimax_Aimations package. Now you can add what ever you want for climax. Read the comments inside the XML. Ask me if you don't understand. Created a new object in Sims3. Its name is SybianSaddle. The mesh creator of it is Doomdriven. I rescaled, retexture and regrouped it, I made a basic C# script for Sims3, just to know it as game object and I add passion interactions to it. Since there is no animation for it yet, you won't see the Erotic interaction until someone makes the first animation for it. You will find it in Entertainment Hobbies and Skills and it costs 100 sim dollars. You can place it anywhere and move it, rotate it or place it upon coffee tables when you are in live mode.  Download it Below.
3/9/2017 Added  passion interactions to 24 Sims3 vehicles ( AdultMagicBroom BoatRowBoat BoatSpeedBoat  BoatSpeedFishingBoat BoatWaterScooter CarExpensive1 CarExpensive2 CarHatchback CarHighSocietyOpen CarHighSocietyVintage CarLuxuryExotic CarLuxurySleek CarLuxurySport CarNormal1 CarPickup2door CarSedan CarSports CarUsed1 CarUsed2 CarVan4door ExpensiveAdultBroom ModerateAdultBroom MotorcycleChopper MotorcycleRacing ) Passion now interacts with each an any of them and wait for animators to make them useful. I already upload their mesh, waiting your fantasy and humor! Changed  passion object animations routine with a smaller and a faster one. Passion runs even smoother now!
10/10/2017  2.6.6.0

Fixed  small code errors.
Added  interactions for children and pets to always leave the room as long passion plays.
Written  from scratch Ejaculation and Cum Masks code. Added Ejaculate interaction that leads to 9 interactional Cum masks on any animation, any time you wish to!
Changed  the PassionCumMasks to individual accessories so now you can make a full body cum!
Created  a new stand alone mod for custom TV Channels, include in that zip of 2.6.6.0 version.It adds 8 new channels, four of them can be used in any TV and the other four are for holographic TV of EP11 because they are holograms!
Created  videos for each and any of them. Total 81 _vid files. Max channel videos length 7 human min! (15 _vid files)
11/11/2017  2.6.6.1

Fixed motorcycle animations. Added Passion interactions to all rugs. Added Ejaculation interactions to SheMales. Note that a shemale sim is a female one with CmarNY penis for females in its naked outfit. There are 3 flavors of this CC, one is only the mesh the second is accessory and the third is lower body outfit. Passion works with the third one (cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package) and the SheMale flag raise it self when the sim gets naked for passion. Added interaction to Passion Custom TV Channels. This interaction works with passion autonomy and Passion libido settings. Autonomy should be above 0 and the moodlet settings should be libido, woohoo to make it work. When a sim has negative libido and watch any of those 8 passion channels will autonomous search for a spot to masturbate. When this done it gets the satisfied libido icon but will still get horny until libido gets positive (have at least once passion with a sim). Passion Custom TV Channels can play now all Kinky World Channels also if you have the ONIKI_Videos.package in your mods folder 
2/12/2017 2.6.6.2

Fixed  rugs interactions. Passion now search for any object with passion interactions in a small radius of the rug center. If one is found then passion choose this as animation object.
Added  interactions to Outdoor Shower by request. This object now plays all shower animations.
Expanded  Passion Custom TV Channels Error system. The mod search for the channel videos and if they can not be found, it removes the channels that play them, from the menu pie. If you're missing Passion or Oniki TV videos you will be warned. No black or frozen screens in TVs anymore.

21/12/2017  2.6.6.3

Fixed  water fall effect on Shower Outdoor

Added  interactions to Single Doors for K69 Patreon animations.

Changed  Passion Custom TV Channels names and create new video files for four  of them.

2018 Update History

Reveal hidden contents

17/02/2018  2.6.6.4
Rewritten  the StrapOn procedure from scratch. Edit it now, is simple and the procedure is faster.  
Added  interactions to Toilet Stall for K69 Patreon animations.
Added  Pole Dance Animations. The old and the new from MaryJane
Added  Exotic pole new interactions so any Sim NPC or not can strip dance or strip dance pro to it.
Added  A new procedure that reads the KW "UseSV-Whip" and adds it with out edit any XML.  
Added  A new procedure that reads the KW "Dildo" and adds passion dildo toys random to sim hands. No need for XML edit.

9/03/2018  2.6.6.5

Added  interactions to Fixer Car - Fixer Car Fixed

Added  new scripts that move animations made for other objects to the best suitable spot of another object.

Added  new script, when a stripper is on the pole, sims route to watch and cheer. 

Added  interactions to all Sinks, Counter Sinks and stand alone.

Added  Russian translation. Thanks @assser

Created  new animations package that clones known animations and use them for Boats, Jet skis, Sinks, Expensive cars and Fixer Car.

You will find it in Fixer Car, Boats, Jet Skis and more, clone animations

15/09/2018  2.6.6.6

Fixed    animation positions for HottabGroto, boats, water scooter, counter sinks and sinks

Added  new script for Fixercar and fixercar.fixed so StoreObjects is no more needed and passion will not crash the game anymore.

Added  new interactions to dance rug/floor for six new dance styles, animations from Umpa.

Added  autonomous interaction to Exotic Pole and a new passion setting in settings menu. Sims will Strip Dance autonomous.

Added  an override to Town Bars so they will be open 23 hours per day.

28/10/2018  2.7.0.0

Rewrite  Settings Positions Menu. Now it shows the positions from any creator and the total of them.

Added  new script for pregnancy and the Pregnancy Setting -Let Passion Choose-.

Added  new script for Condoms and a new Setting -Use Condoms- with a Condoms Break Chance

Created  new script and objects for condom, condom pocket pack. You can find the pocket pack in grocery store at the home tap.

Recreated  Sybian Saddle with new mesh, script and one animation. Sims can add it in their inventory  

10/11/2018  2.7.1.0

Fixed  a bug that was caching animation slot positions. 

Moved  all Passion object scripts inside Passion S3SA resource so it won't crash the game if you remove any of them.

Removethe restriction of teen lifespan. Teens can passion now at their day 1

Fixed  a bug that moving used condoms in to Town Non Inventory. Now they delete from game.

Added  Sybian Saddle a new interaction that you can call any sim to use it. 

12/12/2018  2.7.2.0

Fixed  the interaction hierarchy between autonomous strip dance and passion 

Created  a new resort player position index that fixes permanent StrapOn positions

Created  a new passion setting and script that adds public hair to female sims if they don't have any.

Created  a new script that removes vampire pale skin tone when it gets naked

Added   also as an interaction to Outfit Changer.

Added  new animations Kinky Analust Animations in Passion Known animations list.

Created  a new magic spell "Charm of Passion" that makes your victim ask and start passion with your sim. 

Created  a new magic spell "Mind Control Spell" that mind controls any Townie sim. 

Created  a new magic spell "Electrocution Blast" that electrocute other sims and drains all their energy. 

Created  a new magic spell "Gold Transmutation" that converts inventory fruits such as apples into small and big bars of gold

2019/2020/2021 Update History

Reveal hidden contents

15/2/2019  2.7.2.1
Fixed   minor bugs in object animations such as sinks, bath tabs and urinal objects. 
Added  new interactions to Outfit Changer, to remove pale skin from vampires, add or remove female public hair 
Added  new Russian translation, thanks to Assser
Changed the default passion behavior after passion reset. The default settings are now easier to newbies.
Fixed   by request an issue with StrapOn setting

24/2/2019  2.7.2.2

Found and Fixed  a serious bug in passion animation player that could freeze the game under rare circumstances (read version details).  

Added  new interaction to Outfit Changer, that removes sparkles from super vampires and fixed the blue screen issue. 

Added  new German translation to Outfit Changer, thanks to Clydie

Created a new mod named Motives Changer that Max/Min all motives, make them static (Freeze) or dynamic (Unfreeze).

27/3/2019  2.7.3.0

Added  new service called, BarMaids Service as a stand alone mod that expands Passion through Sims 3 Event System.

Read the pdf in zip file.

Added  new German translation to Motives Changer, thanks to Clydie

Added  new Italian translation to Passion, thanks to lycorice .

28/4/2019  2.7.4.0

Fixed  BarMaids Service and upgrade to ver 2.0.0 core mod. Read the pdf in zip file.

6/5/2019  2.7.4.1

Fixed  Main mod bug causing game crashes.

16/5/2019  2.7.4.2

Full Debug Main mod.

Changed  Passion cache outfit script and now passion works faster between animations.

10/9/2020  2.7.5.0

Added 16 new interactions for vampires 

Added  new animation player for passion vampire animations

Added  new spell of ugliness for witches

Full Debug Main mod.

8/11/2020  2.7.6.0

13/11/2020  2.7.6.1

Fixed  the canceled autonomous sim interactions bug of 2.7.6.0 version

What's new in version 2.7.6.x

20/11/2020  2.7.6.2

New Passion objects are : KissingBooth, Telescope, Scarecrow ,HauntedHouse, ScienceResearchStation, Podium, MechanicalBull,  JungleGymLookOutTower, Igloo, ArcadeMachineBase (This is Lucas future object), DollHouse, Trampoline, HayBaleSquare (By Clydie)

New Passion held objects (what Sims hold in their hands when passion) are : cameraVideoCheap, Coin, DollhouseDollThree, cleaningMop, IceCreamCone, VideoGameSystemControllerwildflowersSingle

28/12/2020  2.7.6.3

14/1/2021  2.7.6.4

14/2/2021  2.7.6.5

13/3/2021  2.7.6.6

Version Update 22/3/2021  2.7.6.7

Changes of 2.7.6.x version

Added  Interactions for @Clydie  BalletBarre animations after @SimJMFan thread.

Warning

Do not use this mod with Kinky Word because they

conflict with many and different unwanted results in game.

You don't need Kinky World to use with this mod.

This topic is called Passion and what ever replies here, should be about this mod and

ONLY this mod!  Any issues installing a mod(s) in Sims 3 is not a part of this topic.

Any questions about anything but this mod, in this topic will be ignored.

2.7.x.x Debug Details

Reveal hidden contents

During playing, I found a sim that was trying to passion at a party and the party was over. When the sim got naked, all the passion participants left and that sim stayed naked for ever! (I didn't know that till I found it.)

I saved the game and when I started back.

I tried to reset Town with MC and the reset took for ever. 

Twallan's MC is outdated for new animation players to reset and it's obvious!

In 2.7.5.0 every actor around Town, resets from any passion activity during the start of a saved game.

Because a saved game can take long to add the condom pack to Grocery Stores, I suggest to add one from buy/build. You will find it in
Entertainment - Sports. You can live drag it, add it in sims inventory or give it as a gift or leave it. After this, it will appear in grocery stores.
You should have enabled pregnancy or STDs or both for this setting to work. When sims start passion the male or shemale sim wears a condom on its penis. Passion choose the color (Red, Green and White) or not to wear for some animations or maybe a sequence of them. It's all random.
At the same time if at sim inventory is a condom pack, the pack gets removed from inventory and 2 condoms appear in its place. Sim use one condom per sequence unless it leaves and starts another.(Another partner gets in 3some) If no condom left in sims inventory it will tell it.
If your active sim is a female, then it can buy condom packs and gift them to any NPC partner. The sim will use it

While a sim use a condom, the Ejaculation interaction does not have any effect.

The Sybian Saddle is now gift-able, Sims can grab it and add it in their inventory, its live drag and you can place it over coffee tables.
You can order any sim to use it and passion broadcast the event to other sims around the room. If you get it out from sim inventory, remember
to click reset me on it, before you order a sim to use it.
You have to re-download and replace Sybian, if you already have it.

The new restriction removal for teens age span, affects only passion and it does not unlock the EA rule about it.

That means, if no romantic interaction is added to teen sims, passion will not work autonomous.

You also need Nraas Woohooer to unlock that EA rule 

Animation Links for Passion

Try also the animation conversions at the #4th post of this topic.

Passion Channels Video Links are at the Passion Object Toys And More

Oniki_Video Channels is here [https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/]

For Steam Game Versions use the links below to download  cmar_XCAS_core full Steam 67/69 to setup nude outfits

http://www.modthesims.info/d/434270/

and https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=36c3d1fb09b31393

Does Passion have a rape options?

5 hours ago, Anton Castilloo1234567890 said:

Does Passion have a rape options?

Not named as such but you can bang strangers at any time you want.

Just disable rejection in the settings and click on sim and select erotic and then passion.

They will do it right on the spot/floor or you can pick an object like a sofa and select erotic > passion and will bring up a list of sims available to pick.

You can also rename the 'passion' label to 'fuck', 'rape', or whatever you want in the settings.

Teens, Teen/Adult, and Family have to be enabled in settings as they are disabled by default.

You can also set the relationship gain after sex: enabled or disabled. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Is there an option to disable specific animations? I hate the twerking animation and my Sims keep using it

I'm trying to switch KW to Passion because KW is extremely heavy on my game but the settings on this mod confuses me

Don't think you can disable them like KW debug can.

Some of  the animations are quite annoying. 

I disabled the 'Passion Broadcast' setting  yesterday and all the solo watching/twerking/masturbation from other sims stopped.

Edited by Scorpio
5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Don't think you can disable them like KW debug can.

Some of  the animations are quite annoying. 

I disabled the 'Passion Broadcast' setting

Thanks for replying

Another question, what is the motive for Passion? Is it attraction, arousal? Is there a hidden meter for Passion?

Got a notification of two NPC Sims starting Passion, went to check their location and they were in different lots. One was in a house while the other was getting into a car to reach them... They weren't married or in a relationship either.

They didn't even do anything after the sim reached the house 

5 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Another question, what is the motive for Passion? Is it attraction, arousal? Is there a hidden meter for Passion?

No idea but giving Sims the Flirty trait seems to help them along.

5 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

Got a notification of two NPC Sims starting Passion, went to check their location and they were in different lots. One was in a house while the other was getting into a car to reach them... They weren't married or in a relationship either.

Sometime they connect and sometimes not.

I think Passion just triggers random couples every now and then.

What I usually see more often is married sims doing it at various locations but it depends on the settings if you allow them to fool around at public lots.