Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Hi Storm! Well have fixed all and have played some time and found a glitch. With the gender mixup in L666 i chose to use the "switch with" and it gave a musical chairs where they kept changing who was male and female so to speak. It gave me quite a shock and a good laugh.  Have download the fixed L666 animations and will see if they fix anything, but will have to be careful with the "switch" option lol. Have not had time to do to much checking so far, but will report back if i find anything good or bad. Thanks again my hero ❤️

Have a great weekend one and all and happy simming :D  Think 10 years haave passed since TS3 came out and changed so much with the open world, the colour wheel and generations :

12 hours ago, bellablanche said:

So if I am reading this correctly, Barmaids won't work with nraas register? What about other mods such as Nraas careers? Will that or Nraas move cause any problems with running passion?

If you mean the Nraas Careers mod then no as Barmaids is a modification of the Butler service pool.

Now Nraas Story Progressions Careers module will cause game crashes with Barmaids for some unknown reason (and before you ask Nraas Careers and Nraas SP Careers module are two separate mods).

3 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, @TwilightStorm,

i haven't seen you online for a while, mate;
hope everything is well with you and your loved ones.

cheers!

He has some serious things going on in RL right now it could be awhile before we see him again.

Hello all,

It has been a while since I updated my Passion mod and I am on my way to doing that now but I am noticing a few additional files included in the download and I am wondering whether or not I will/should need them, and why.

First off, the XCAS corefull mods: I already have the XCAS corefull 1.67 file (or whatever it is called - I use the Steam version of TS3) which I got from MTS on Cmar's page. Do I need to replace that with the file in the most recent Passion download? I already know I don't need the Cmar penis mod.

Second, I have a number of Barmaid files and some have "disabled" in the file extension. What is that all about? And do I need all of them or only some of them?

Third, are there any known conflicts with the Motives Changer file besides the NRaas Story Progression mod (if there even is a conflict - I just read something about that somewhere on here)?

Thanks for reading, and I wish TwilightStorm all the best during his current hiatus.

1 hour ago, Malyga said:

It has been a while since I updated my Passion mod and I am on my way to doing that now but I am noticing a few additional files included in the download and I am wondering whether or not I will/should need them, and why.

First off, the XCAS corefull mods: I already have the XCAS corefull 1.67 file (or whatever it is called - I use the Steam version of TS3)

If you already have XCAS then you don't need the one in the download. The one in the download is the same as the ones from MTS.

1 hour ago, Malyga said:

Second, I have a number of Barmaid files and some have "disabled" in the file extension. What is that all about? And do I need all of them or only some of them?

Barmaids is optional and there are 3 versions 2 are Core Mods (one disabled one not) for the Disc patch 1.67 and Origin patch 1.69 versions of the game the third one is a script mod with the disabled extension is for Steam users just remove the .disabled by right clicking and choose rename.

Barmaids conflicts with Nraas Register as Barmaids modifies the Butler Service and with Nraas SP's Money module (for some unknown reason)

1 hour ago, Malyga said:

Third, are there any known conflicts with the Motives Changer file besides the NRaas Story Progression mod

The only conflict Motive Changer would probably have with Nraas SP would be the Extra Module which already provides the ability for Static Motives. But that is only a guess as I stopped using Nraas SP over a year ago.

Hi namaradus, thanks for clarifying everything for me.

So, as I understand it, the "BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.67.2.package" and "BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.69.43.package.disabled" files are the core mods, and the "BarMaid_Service_v2.0.0.package.disabled" file is the script mod? Do I need all three of these or only some of them? I probably don't need the 1.69.43 file because I don't have the Origin version, so I will delete that one. What about the disabled 2.0.0 file? Is that the one I just take out the ".disabled" part for and use?

Also, regarding the NRaas Register conflict, if I take Register out and I decide to make a brothel, how will I make that work? From what I've read, that setup seems to require the NRaas Register mod in order to work... Or am I mistaken?

7 hours ago, Malyga said:

So, as I understand it, the "BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.67.2.package" and "BarMaid_Service_v2.0.1.69.43.package.disabled" files are the core mods

Yes those 2 are the core mods.

BarMaid_Service_v2.0.0.package.disabled" file is the script mod? Do I need all three of these or only some of them? I probably don't need the 1.69.43 file because I don't have the Origin version, so I will delete that one. What about the disabled 2.0.0 file? Is that the one I just take out the ".disabled" part for and use?

Yes that one is the script mod and yes remove the .disabled to use it and no you don't use the any of the core mods as those are for different game versions the only other package you would need to use for Barmaids is the Barmaid outfits.

So in other words you would use the Barmaids script mod (cause your on Steam) and the Barmaid Outfits.

Also, regarding the NRaas Register conflict, if I take Register out and I decide to make a brothel, how will I make that work? From what I've read, that setup seems to require the NRaas Register mod in order to work... Or am I mistaken?

Barmaids will conflict with Register. Register would have a shit fit sooner or later as it can't handle custom services.

Have no idea how you would make a brothel as that's not what Barmaids is about and I don't think it can function that way.

Thanks for the further clarification. I will just delete the other core mod, then.

And the whole brothel idea wasn't intended to work with the Barmaids mod. Someone on the Kinkyworld wiki brought it up and how they set everything up to get it to work, including what mods you would need. And I've also read about it in this forum somewhere, maybe in this thread but I am not sure. I might not even ever get around to using that idea. Just curious as to how it would work.

I am also having an odd issue where one of my male sims Penis is in the wrong position. i have a height slider but have never used it, and his penis is in his tomack just beneath where his naval should be he is also missing testicles. THoug hI think they are just clipped inside his abdomen. Nothing I try can put it in the right position I've tried futzing with the sliders but what could be causing this.  

1 hour ago, Catrlgirl said:

could be causing this

hey, Catrl,

check your Mods/Packages/ folder and see whether you have a penis package installed.
since Passion on its version 2.7.4.2 comes packed with all the necessary penis meshes,

1992241838_ScreenShot2019-06-08at10_54_04AM.png.772565cfc9f670eeb17bb9c8cf8e64dc.png

you most probably will get a conflict in case you have another one installed.

hope this helps,

cheers.

3 minutes ago, Catrlgirl said:

I don't have any other penis mesh other thatn the CMarNYC which I think came with Passion. 

as i showed above, Passion comes with two penis meshes pre-installed — "CMarNYC_penis.package" and "Spaceman_ Peener.package" —; since the latter replaces the first only during Spaceman's animations, they don't conflict.
would you take a screenshot of your Mods\Packages\ folder and post it here so we may see which Mods you have installed?

thanks, Catrl;

cheers.

12 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

as i showed above, Passion comes with two penis meshes pre-installed — "CMarNYC_penis.package" and "Spaceman_ Peener.package" —; since the latter replaces the first only during Spaceman's animations, they don't conflict.
would you take a screenshot of your Mods\Packages\ folder and post it here so we may see which Mods you have installed?

thanks, Catrl;

cheers.

Here you go this is what I have most of my folder is custome clothing and hair but only two major mods this one and the NRass Suite. I do have two minor mods a smoking mod and a Mod that modifies the bar drinks and one that modifies Nectar. 

image.png.a0660fd12c72534030936f900f46b43f.png

4 hours ago, Catrlgirl said:

Here you go

hey, Catrl,

thanks for providing the screenshot. some conflicts i caught at a first glance:
• you have 3 versions of Passion installed. delete or move to the desktop all previous versions — Animated_Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.7.2.1 and Animated_Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.7.3.0 packages;
• you also have 2 working versions of Barmaid installed. delete or move to the desktop the file named Barmaid_Service_v1.0.0.package;
• only as a test, move all Jonha CAS Sliders to the desktop, start a new game, and see if the issue persists. Jonah's sliders are known to have problems ever since the TS3 Pets patch (1.26 and 1.29) came out.

since Passion comes with pre packed with CMar's Morphing Penis package, it's good if you read about its known issues. the link is here.

i ask @namaradus, if available, to also give your Mods/Packages folder a look. there are some Script Mods i haven't seen before, and these are probably interfering with your gaming.

hope this helps, Catrl.

cheers.

4 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

you also have 2 working versions of Barmaid installed. delete or move

Take another look they have 4 versions of Barmaids installed and 2 versions of XCAS.

And Jonhas Sliders will be fine they where updated back in 2012.

@Catrlgirl Register and Barmaids will conflict.  Nraas Expanded Tattoo and XCAS corefull are not compatible.

And for some unknown reason Nraas SP's Money module and Barmaids has been known to crash the game when installed together.

I'm surprised your game even loads you got to be more diligent and careful when installing mods.

15 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Take another look they have 4 versions of Barmaids installed and 2 versions of XCAS.

thanks for coming, Namaradus; i appreciate your help.
i indeed saw the other versions; yet, because they have the ".disabled" extension at the end, i thought these extra files would not interfere. but you're right: it's better just to move them away.

so @Catrlgirl: if you may, just get rid of (move somewhere else or delete) these files, 
• Animated_Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.7.2.1 and Animated_Woohoo_Passion_Ver2.7.3.0 packages;
• Barmaid_Service_v1.0.0.package, Barmaid_Service_v2.0.0.package.disabled, and Barmaid_Service_v2.0.1.69.43.package.disabled; and
• NRaas_Register.package.

if you moved Jonha CAS Sliders' files to the desktop, please put them back into your Mods/Packages folder.
then start a new game and see how things go.

i wish you the best.

thanks again, Namaradus!

cheers

14 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

i indeed saw the other versions; yet, because they have the ".disabled" extension at the end, i thought these extra files would not interfere.

I've seen the game even with the .disabled extension load up a mod. The .disabled extension is supposed to keep the game from doing that but we are talking about the Sims 3 and EA's craptastic coding.

14 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

Barmaid_Service_v2.0.0.package.disabled

Unless their using the Steam version then they need to use this one by right clicking and removing the .disabled.

And I'm off to spend the next 3 days in CAW.

Will someone please tell me why I can’t get the stripper pole animations to work anymore. They use to work now when I click dance or dance pro they just walk to the pole the the action goes away. They never do anything except walk to the pole and that’s it. Someone please help 

Taking a vacation see you all in a month or 2 unless internet is available where I'll be at. 

And here's a clue as to where I'll be at.

giphy.gif

And I'm going to play with the native girls :naughty:

cf3dd21f327771c97550dfbf8eb40f8c--polynesian-people-tahiti-french-polynesia.jpg