The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

The assistant fails when you ignore the big RED note that I put in the OP.  Otherwise the assistant will pull as many animations as you want.

I don't know what you mean by "choose" between the creature animations.  They are all there already.  If you don't like the one that is randomly selected then hit the grab key and shuffle to the alternate(s).  As long as there is more than one animation you can switch between them.

numbers with decimal are variations of the same Animation, choose one. e.g. 218 and 218.1 both Horse Animation 218. If you want both anination you must rename one (all 8 kf files and the INI) Available horse Animation numbers in LoversCreatures2 = 218, 2201 and 2202.

You must activate the new added Animations (numbers)  in the LoversCreatues2 INI.

Every Creature has at least 2 available numbers (Dogs have 11 or 12).

Yea, look at the Daedra Sutra.  Same numbers.  The only difference is if you have installed NT then the low number (201 through 303) is the NT animation and will be xxx.1 instead of just xxx.

You can also go to Oblivion\data\ini\xloverscreature.ini  - there you will find a list of all existing animations for each creature that you can weight.  What that does is make one animation or several have a greater or lesser chance of randomly occurring. 

• 3 weeks later...

Animation 121, the female oral animation, isn't properly functioning for me. For whatever reason, it causes the male to flip over backwards and wave his arms from side to side while laying on top of the female. All the other animations I've added, including BBB animations, work fine. Any tips?

Animation 121, the female oral animation, isn't properly functioning for me. For whatever reason, it causes the male to flip over backwards and wave his arms from side to side while laying on top of the female. All the other animations I've added, including BBB animations, work fine. Any tips?

Umm.......121 is NOT an oral animation.  All three versions of 121 found in the Daedra Sutra are cowgirl animations.  Either you have the wrong number in mind or you are mixing stuff and causing the havoc on your own.

I'm probably thinking of the wrong one. 112, perhaps? 

EDIT: Console says it's 159. I don't even remember adding that one. Guess I'll try dumping the files in again and seeing if that fixes anything.

EDIT: Same result. 

I hope you are NOT combining these with the LAPF....... :-/

The DS is ONLY for use with Lovers Resource Pack v2:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/88-outdated-lovers-resources-pack/

The LAPF uses a completely different numbering scheme and a new DS has not yet been made to reflect this.  This is spelled out in the LAPF documentation.

No I am not using LAPF.

And again all other animations work perfectly fine and match what the game says they should be (blow jobs are blow jobs, etc)

It is what it is.  The animations of the Daedra Sutra are offered "as is".  If you don't like one or it doesn't work, then you can replace it with something else.  The Daedra Sutra is an animation collection.  No support is offered with it beyond installation instructions.

If you want animations that have been updated or tweaked you'll have to install the LAPF.

• 1 month later...

The 200 and above animations are creature animations and they are already all included in Lovers Creatures 2.0.

LC 2.0 link:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

Animations 1 - 199 are humanoid to humanoid animations and are no longer compatible with the current version of the LAPF (newest version of Lovers with PK).

In other words, this collection of animations is outdated and not really meant to be used with the current plugins.  When Erc1971 has time he will get around to updating things.

The 200 and above animations are creature animations and they are already all included in Lovers Creatures 2.0.

LC 2.0 link:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

Animations 1 - 199 are humanoid to humanoid animations and are no longer compatible with the current version of the LAPF (newest version of Lovers with PK).

In other words, this collection of animations is outdated and not really meant to be used with the current plugins.  When Erc1971 has time he will get around to updating things.

so the ones like 230.1 in the daedra sutra are no longer usable due to the fact that blog is down and now I stuck with the old ones from LC 2.0 that sucks

Guest ThatOne

You apparently missed a part of Gregathit's post. Allow me to highlight it for you:

• 5 weeks later...

Big big update today.

I finally finished cataloging all the Animated Penis animations from Gregathit.

Additionally, there are a few more standard animations.

Lastly I split the DS into 3 parts for easier downloading - standard, creature, and animated penis.

Enjoy!

Eric

Yep, they probably filtered the word "penis" and banned the file.  :P

Try naming it "AP animations" or something like that and it should work.

Likely..  but I can't guarantee that. I got a strike mail from them before. for uploading x117 wig pack... :s I just oon't make sense of their logic.