The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

I sincerest hope have one' date=' if I do it would be my pleasure. I merely asking what happened to the other not available anymore pose? Just wondering thats all really :)

[/quote']

All of the poses that we have found are in the Daedra Sutra. We have not deleted anything.

If you are talking about the 11-200 bbb animations pack then that is a whole other deal.

Hmm to be precisely its 46.1 ' date=' 02.5 , 04.1 , and 33.2. which the screenshot titled (no longer available) I just wondering no longger? I do belive there are no poses has been deleted, but to post such fine poses without the files just give me a question mark :D

[/quote']

If anyone still has the animation #02.3 in particular' date=' please share. :)

[/quote']

Ok, I see what you are talking about now. The animations you are referring to are animations made by Donkey fairly recently. He has forbidden that they be hosted on this site and has pulled them from wolflore, where he was hosting them.

Bottom line those animations are indeed lost. If you did manage to get them, good for you, if you didn't, then unfortunately you may never get them. Please do not post links to them on this site if you did get them.

Actually I cannot find any of the .1 animation sets that you have the link file for. Am I missing something' date=' nothing but LoversMotionNT on that page and those files do not contain the Anims!

[/quote']

Click on the LoversMotionNT link and it takes you to a 4shared page. Download that file and then install it. The animations ARE inside the file. NOTE: you do NOT need the esp that comes with it if you have recently installed Donkey's New and Improved animations pack (if you have not then install Donkey's Pack prior to installing NT).

Well i' date='m still looking for 220.1

Couldn't find it HERE like you state in the Download Link Here file!

Does anyone know were to get this anim set for the IMP?

The link is there, 2 links actually - in the center of the page a couple of lines beneath the main page graphic.

Eric

Actually I cannot find any of the .1 animation sets that you have the link file for. Am I missing something' date=' nothing but LoversMotionNT on that page and those files do not contain the Anims!

[/quote']

Click on the LoversMotionNT link and it takes you to a 4shared page. Download that file and then install it. The animations ARE inside the file. NOTE: you do NOT need the esp that comes with it if you have recently installed Donkey's New and Improved animations pack (if you have not then install Donkey's Pack prior to installing NT).

Yes I see know but hey LoversMotionNT anims don't have seperate numbers to those in Donkey's mod! You cannot just install and use both!

[/quote']

Yes I see know but hey LoversMotionNT anims don't have seperate numbers to those in Donkey's mod! You cannot just install and use both!

Actually that is not entirely correct. If you install Donkey's New and Improved animations pack 1st, then install NT you will not loose very much. There are a couple animations that get overwritten (mainly because I thought that particular animation was bad or used too much by other creatures) but not very many.

Now if you want to keep every single animation from both then you will have to renumber things and you will need to modify the esp for Lover Idle Animations.

I'm curious about one of the animations, the 191 to be exact. The animation seems to have different orientation than the others, meaning when I press 3 and 4 the male does not move forward or backwards but instead left to right. This is a problem because the females that I use are very large and pretty much envelop the male and ruins the animation and if I could just move the male backwards away from her it would look fine.

I know that some animations, such as the ones involving beds, can be adjusted with ini editing, could I also edit the controls so I can move the characters in the same manner as the rest of the animations? Or will it require something more advanced such as nifscope, blender or what have you? I'm still very new to modding so I'm afraid to mess it up.

This animation has been something I've been hoping to find so I'd really like to get it working. I'd appreciate any insight.

I'm curious about one of the animations' date=' the 191 to be exact. The animation seems to have different orientation than the others, meaning when I press 3 and 4 the male does not move forward or backwards but instead left to right. This is a problem because the females that I use are very large and pretty much envelop the male and ruins the animation and if I could just move the male backwards away from her it would look fine.

I know that some animations, such as the ones involving beds, can be adjusted with ini editing, could I also edit the controls so I can move the characters in the same manner as the rest of the animations? Or will it require something more advanced such as nifscope, blender or what have you? I'm still very new to modding so I'm afraid to mess it up.

This animation has been something I've been hoping to find so I'd really like to get it working. I'd appreciate any insight.

[/quote']

This is due to how the animation was created. Nothing can be done about that unfortunately.

Eric

Darn. Is it not even possible to rotate the entire animation so it faces the same direction as where the actor was facing upon initiating dialogue? Even through something like Blender? (I need to learn how to use that anyways since there is so much I want to fine tune about the animations I have.)

I hope I'm not being a pest. Just really don't want to give up on this quite yet.

Darn. Is it not even possible to rotate the entire animation so it faces the same direction as where the actor was facing upon initiating dialogue? Even through something like Blender? (I need to learn how to use that anyways since there is so much I want to fine tune about the animations I have.)

I hope I'm not being a pest. Just really don't want to give up on this quite yet.

It is technically possible I would think, but you would need someone who knows how to do all that stuff to fix it...that is beyond my ability to do so.

Eric

It is technically possible I would think' date=' but you would need someone who knows how to do all that stuff to fix it...that is beyond my ability to do so.

Eric

[/quote']

Not only is it possible, it is on the list of things "to do" in the animations workshop thread. I am working my way through all animations to clean them up, add bbb (or enhance it) and fix any rotation issues. I am currently doing animations 1-10, along with the group 3 set. I hope to have them done and ready for release "sometime" this weekend but I still need to test them so I can't guarantee anything at this point. I am estimating 1 to 2 months to work my way through the 1-200 animations.