The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

Ok, seems I missed that 1,000,101 times :-)

No issue, I just wanted to know whether the mistake was on my side. I have time to wait, or maybe I will start to learn something about Blender and try for myself. Just one last question, could you give me a link to that thread where you will post updates to creature animations?

Ummmmmm......... :dodgy:

Did you click the link I gave in my previous post?  That is it.  What I have done thus far is in the OP.

Doh, seems I missed that link too. I see you are on the letter "b", ogres will need some time :-)

I switched though the pages of the overhaul thread and already like your sugggestions for minotaurs and ogres. Just have in mind, those creatures are feared for their "size" and "thickness" :-)

Doh, seems I missed that link too. I see you are on the letter "b", ogres will need some time :-)

I switched though the pages of the overhaul thread and already like your sugggestions for minotaurs and ogres. Just have in mind, those creatures are feared for their "size" and "thickness" :-)

Yea.  I ramped up their "cock size" and the cocks will be animated like the human ones in the LAPF so that they can preform more complicated animations.  Now if I can just get my work to calm the fuck down so I can spend my evenings and weekend modding I'll be able to start making some forward progress.... :s

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update time.

Oblivion modding has slowed down a bit, however I do have 4 new animations to add to the Daedra Sutra.

I also removed the Daedra Sutra Assistant, as too many animations had furniture in them and it was causing alot of headaches for people.

Enjoy,

Eric

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for asking this here but In order to add new animations that have decimal numbers i just need to rename the ini. and all the kf. files with a random number? I was a little confused with the instructions from the readme as ive never messed with animations before.

For example if i take animation #218.1, i need to rename 218_Motion.ini to 850_Motion.ini (or any other number) and then similarly for every kf file?

And in order to remove an animation i dont like i only need to remove its ini.?

Sorry for asking this here but In order to add new animations that have decimal numbers i just need to rename the ini. and all the kf. files with a random number? I was a little confused with the instructions from the readme as ive never messed with animations before.

For example if i take animation #218.1, i need to rename 218_Motion.ini to 850_Motion.ini (or any other number) and then similarly for every kf file?

Yes and No. Human animations are from 1-200. That is it. You will need to rename it to fit within that range. I highly recommend NOT messing with animations 1-9 unless you are an advanced modder. ONLY change out animations that are similar (doggie style for a doggie style you don't like). That or use the empty slots. The empty slots list can be found in a jpeg file that shows the animations included in the LAPF in the download file. You also need to remove or add or replace any furniture if an animation contains that.

Animations from 201 to 6000 are for creatures.

And in order to remove an animation i dont like i only need to remove its ini.?

Yes. You can remove the ini or just rename it to something else.

Thanks for taking care of the questions Gregathit.  For some reason I was not getting the emails saying someone posted to this topic even though I am following it :P

Sometime down the road there will be a tiny update.  I have 1 new animation, and one animation that was updated to Animated Penis.

Oblivion modding has slowed much in the last year with Skyrim out, so you don't see many new animations anymore.

Eric

• 1 month later...

Hello, i'm using the LAPF 1.6a1 and I wanted to know, what is the difference between the Daedra Sutra Standard and Animated ?

The standard is for the old Lovers PK, and the Animated One for the LAPF ? In dead, i want to include it all in my game, I guess i won't have much problems with creatures, but it's not the same with standard and animated. Which one comes first, standard and the animated one ?

Or just i should take one...

You have answered your own question.  The standard is for the old Lovers PK, and the Animated One for the LAPF

If you want to fill the missing LAPF animations ( 146 LAPF Animation, so 54 free numbers.  ani 1 to 200 are human-human animations, 201 + are creatures)

Check your data\ini Folder which numbers are missing.

Rename/renumber the Daedra Sutra animations ( ini and all 8 kf files), best use only the Animated Ones.

You can use old Lovers Animation with LAPF but some penis Positions will not be perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woot, thanks for the update! As far as what's new... it's kinda a buncha stuff. I'm pretty sure there's a fair number of human interactions all around, as well as a few new clanfear animations, and maybe some other stuff. The new animations seem a bit furniture-heavy, so if you don't like that it might be an annoyance, but otherwise loving the update.