The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

Hey, what's up with the animations that create the "download link" .txt file with an url to some wolfore forums where those animations are no longer available?

Those were a link to where Donkey had his animations.  They are no longer available.

Malwarebytes claims the assistant is a trojan.

The Daedra Sutra\DaedraSutraAssistant.zip (Backdoor.Agent.SWT) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
The Daedra Sutra\DaedraSutraAssistant\daedra.exe (Backdoor.Agent.SWT) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Anyone know if this is a false positive, or what is up with it?

Malwarebytes claims the assistant is a trojan.

The Daedra Sutra\DaedraSutraAssistant.zip (Backdoor.Agent.SWT) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

The Daedra Sutra\DaedraSutraAssistant\daedra.exe (Backdoor.Agent.SWT) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Anyone know if this is a false positive, or what is up with it?

False positive.  I have been using it for quite a long time with no issues.

False positive.  I have been using it for quite a long time with no issues.

Having checked it with my own copy of malwarebytes, I agree with this assessment. I believe it is the way the exe works that causes the false positive reading. Happens with a large number of unofficial programs, due to their very nature.

I hope you're not having any problems. This is my first time downloading this file. It looks like the best time to try it! I can't wait to try your newest masterpiece!

EDIT: File is online now. Installed & ruining well. Love the installation assistant, though it crashed once. That was probably because I was resizing the preview window a lot. Much thanks and kudos to you!

Seems to be a conflict with LoversCreatures2

NOPE!

The creature animations in Lovers creatures don't have anything to do with this.  They are completely different animations.  You need to read the note at the bottom of the OP for this thread as that more than likely is the cause of your problem.  Furniture MUST be moved by hand and MUST include the idle objects or you won't see said furniture.

Further note, creature animations start at 201 and go up from there..

Could you change in upcoming releases of this mod the folder structure from

01/Data/ini

01/Data/meshes

to

01/ini

01/meshes?

In that case selecting and installing becomes very easy with Wyre Bash; you simply have to check the box for each animation you want to install. At most you need to manually rename animations with the same number like 01 and 01.1 if you want to use them both but afaik you have to do that with the attached installer too. This way you have no problems with furniture animations.

Could you change in upcoming releases of this mod the folder structure from

01/Data/ini

01/Data/meshes

to

01/ini

01/meshes?

In that case selecting and installing becomes very easy with Wyre Bash; you simply have to check the box for each animation you want to install. At most you need to manually rename animations with the same number like 01 and 01.1 if you want to use them both but afaik you have to do that with the attached installer too. This way you have no problems with furniture animations.

The problem with this is that the Daedra Sutra Assistant would most likely stop working.  Though, as much confusion as it caused by the furniture issue, it might not be a bad idea :P

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Update coming in 15-20 minutes.

Fixed one animation mission furniture files.

Added one new animation (though it is really good!)

Removed duplicates!  This will lower the file size as I was nearing the 200 MB limit for Media Fire, and makes it faster to navigate.

Eric

Using the Daedra Assistant it's adding extra folders for each copied kf file:

daedra_sutra.jpg

Using Win 7 64 bit. Anyone got any idea what's going on? It's a real PITA to move those files out folders again. They're not in those folders in the data folder, only in the merged data folder. 

I can't just drag and drop those files out of their folders. I have to rename those folders first as explorer says "There is already folder with the same name as the file name you specified. Specify a different name. 

Guess it's just "faster" to install them all manually (sigh).

Oh i fixed my issue already. It didn't like that i had extracted the archive to a folder "The Daedra Sutra". I suspected that as that is the exact name of the data files. So renamed the folder to "The_Daedra_Sutra" and now they merge just fine without extra folders :)

Ah well spoke too soon. 

It still copies them into extra folders when i try to add all the 11xx anims. Moving those manually now.

• 2 weeks later...

Any changelogs or info which animations are new?

The Read Me file has details as to what is new.  It is included in the download.

Eric

Not to split hairs too much, but the Readme only shows the changes from the very most recent update.  Which is fine if you follow every update, not so much if you haven't.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Erc1971,

When you get around to adding the animated penis revised animations from post 4 of the Lovers Workshop, it would be helpful to folks if you would somehow designate the animations as requiring the animated penis.  Perhaps adding "AP" (animated penis) would be enough. 

You are more than welcome to renumber them back to the DS numbering (remember the spreadsheet that cross references my numbering with the old system is in the bbb animations pack archive file at the bottom of post 4 in the Animations Workshop).

Some of the animations have been changed quite a bit from what they were.  I have 30 some done from group 1 and only have a few left to complete that group.  If you want to wait until the entire group is done that is fine.

Cheers,

Greg

3401 seems buggy :( Using NT for reference.

"Seems buggy" isn't a helpful, nor is it an adequately descriptive enough term.  230 and 3401 are exactly the same animation (a rat fucking a person who is on all fours, with their tail).  NT overwrites 230 if you install it, and is a rat doing someone missionary style.  Either describe the so called "bugginess" or provide a picture showing the bug.

3401 never comes up randomly, even though the weights for 230 and 3401 are set equally in the ini. Using z to tray to get to it causes bugginess. The woman will continue to perform the animation for 230 (The NT one) while the rat jerks in strange, static poses, or even does his normal idles.

The rat animation in LC 2.0 with the NT animation installed works just fine for me.  When I adjust the Lovers creature ini file to weight both at 100 then roughly half the time 3401 was played and the other half 230 was played.  I have zero glitches when I switch between 230 and 3401, regardless of which one was the starting animation.

Sorry, the problem is somewhere on your end.  Most likely 3401 isn't playing because some of the kf files are missing or in the wrong locations (explains the behavior you describe).

Try reinstalling both Lovers Creatures 2.0 (both parts) and then the NTmotions animations (not the esp).  Finally tweak your ini to raise the chance 3401 plays from 10 to 100 weight.

Fantastic work on those animation (love the scissoring one), and especially the transitions. However, I'm having some issues with the animations. For startes, whenever I try to initiate sex and go into the foreplay stage, I get the error message "Lovers:ERROR!! XloversPkrGetMotionParamBySPosIndex not found SPos=0" And then no animations play, except if I cycle through the animations enough, they start playing random ones. When I start the sex stage, I get the same message and the same thing happens. 

Also, a lot of the positions, especially of the blowjob animations, are all over the place.