The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

If you are using Lovers Creatures 2.0 then I don't advise you use the Daedra Sutra 201 and up creature animations, as the ini setposegroups are going to be wrong and they will break the ability to switch between creature animations.

Ok :)

Running into a small problem with the Daedra Assistant. I've gone through every animation and selected one for each number from 1-200, yet only #'s 1-10 and 100-107 seem to be added to the merged folder. Tried a couple of times, getting the same result every time. Anyone else have that problem or know how to resolve it?

Edit: Thus far I seem to have traced the problem to animations 103, 107 and 143.1. When I select these animations to add to the merged folder, I don't receive the message that says "Merge Successful!". Each of these animations involve some kind of furniture (103 involves a table, and 107 a chair and 143.1 a table).

Not sure if that helps at all. I'll keep looking.

Running into a small problem with the Daedra Assistant. I've gone through every animation and selected one for each number from 1-200, yet only #'s 1-10 and 100-107 seem to be added to the merged folder. Tried a couple of times, getting the same result every time. Anyone else have that problem or know how to resolve it?

Edit: Thus far I seem to have traced the problem to animations 103, 107 and 143.1. When I select these animations to add to the merged folder, I don't receive the message that says "Merge Successful!". Each of these animations involve some kind of furniture (103 involves a table, and 107 a chair and 143.1 a table).

Not sure if that helps at all. I'll keep looking.

I just came looking because I'm having this same problem.  Except mine won't go past 103 when I click merge, and as Deamionzero said I never get the merge successful message.  It worked the first couple of times I tried it just grabbing one or two animations when I saw an error in game.  But then I decided to just go through the ani2 folder and fill in the gaps.  Thats when I discovered the issue.

Does anyone know if those animations (103 107 143.1) are safe to use?  If so I'll just manually move those over, I'm pretty sure all 3 of those were on my list.

(edit, sorry I misread something in his post)

I will repeat this YET AGAIN:

The Daedra Sutra Assistant CAN'T HANDLE ANIMATIONS THAT HAVE FURNITURE IN THEM!!! 

The Assistant program was made prior to those type of animations being included so it basically crashes when it comes to them.  When you are selecting animations make SURE you do NOT pick any animations that have furniture (tables, chairs, pillory, cages and so on) and the merge feature will work just fine.  You will need to hand install any animation that has furniture.

I will add this to the OP so I can stop repeating it.

• 2 weeks later...

this animations which make the assistance crash are very annoying! any way to do something about them? can u please put them in a separate folder or add a delete function to assistance so we can delete the animation we did mistakenly add?...

i have done the whole thing 3 time so far because i did accidentally click on one! its hard to be so picky when there is so many animation to add 1 by 1! :/ (talking about this, man u got some nerve to separate and file all this animations :D )

EDIT: (this only happen for creature mesh folder)

ok we have a huge problem here.... the assist make a folder in Idleanimes for each KF instead of putting them all there... so, what i have in my Idleanimes folder of my creature(name) is alot of subfolders which have name of KF mesh on it and inside them is correct mesh file.... this will stob ini from reading the animations :/

i did try to take out all KFs from folders and put them in creatures idleanimes but now whole creature animations are fucked up! does this mod have any problem with new lovers creature 2 or something??

EDIT2: ok my game is seriously messed up! all creatures have problem during sex now, it seems even the INI got problem can someone please tell me how to fix this mess? >.<

EDIT3: ok i did manage to fix the mess with installing lovers creature 2 again (thanx to switch animation key for creatures or i would never know)... i guess this mod is not compatible with lovercreatures 2 yet, wasted whole day because of this xD

Someone should upload a pre selected merged folder... having to go through 100's of animations only to find you accidentally added one with furniture and having to re do it all over again because you cant deselect an animation to be merged. I would of much rather had no choice in what animations i was getting instead of wasting an hour and getting carpal tunnel :s

Someone should upload a pre selected merged folder... having to go through 100's of animations only to find you accidentally added one with furniture and having to re do it all over again because you cant deselect an animation to be merged. I would of much rather had no choice in what animations i was getting instead of wasting an hour and getting carpal tunnel :s

So how about instead of complaining about things you need to jump in and do it!!

Do you have any clue how many hours upon hours it took to create this wonderful collection?  Do you have the slightest clue what it was like before Erc1971 jumped in and took all those screenshots and spent a ton of time bringing organization to what was just chaos?  Who cares about your wasted hour compared to the hundreds of hours the mod author spent to gather all the animations and make this.  This type of petty complaining seriously makes folks want to say the hell with making stuff for others.  If you can't be bothered to take the time to pay attention to what you are doing, why should anyone take their free time to make it easy for you?

Don't bother complaining or requesting something when you are unwilling to take on anything yourself.  It will fall on deaf ears every time.

Yeah, always one sour grape in the bunch. If, as gregathit pointed out you only knew the near chaos it was before members like erc1971 and Tsukikage took the time to both organize, take screen captures and build an installer for this. All for free.

So yes, do make these pre selected folders you make mention of. I know I and others would more than likely make use of them. Who knows, it could even lead to the next evolution of the installer. :P

The assistant program was not written by me.  Tsukikage made it on his own initiative shortly after I had announced the Daedra Sutra.  He hasn't posted anything in a while, I am not sure if he is still active or not.  The warning about furniture is in the read me - that is the best I can do.

The animations are broken into their own folders because that is the only real way to organize them.  Many animation numbers have multiple animations associated with them, so everything cannot be thrown into 1 "install folder."  I have kept each animation's folder tree intact, so all you have to do is simply copy over the "data" folder for each animation after you scroll through the screenshots - should be nice and quick - that is how I did it for myself and it took no time.

The Daedra Sutra is advertised as a 'collection of every animation I could find' - nothing more.  If you are using specific lovers mods that have unique requirements (like lover's creatures), make sure you know how it handles animations before randomly adding them.

Eric

Eric

Hey there erc1971.

I really like your work here.

I got just one problem. The files from Donkey not available on wolflore anymore.

Like 44.3

(Im just into merging my files right now, there sure will be more files)

Is there still a way to obtain them?
Thanks in advance.

Derethevil.

Hey there erc1971.

I really like your work here.

I got just one problem. The files from Donkey not available on wolflore anymore.

Like 44.3

(Im just into merging my files right now, there sure will be more files)

Is there still a way to obtain them?

Thanks in advance.

Derethevil.

Donkey asked that those animations not be distributed, so unfortunately they are no longer available by public channels.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

I have begun working on getting the creature animation compatible with Lovers Creatures 2.0.

For most of them this is a simple swapping of the ini file.  However, the Lovers Motion NT animations are part of their own download (the author does not wish the animations shared on this site) and therefore will not work with 2.0.  In addition, some animations do not have a Lovers Creature 2.0 compatible ini file - I can swap the ini out for a compatible one to make it work, though you may have to align the actors manually once the animation starts.

Eric

I have begun working on getting the creature animation compatible with Lovers Creatures 2.0.

For most of them this is a simple swapping of the ini file.  However, the Lovers Motion NT animations are part of their own download (the author does not wish the animations shared on this site) and therefore will not work with 2.0.  In addition, some animations do not have a Lovers Creature 2.0 compatible ini file - I can swap the ini out for a compatible one to make it work, though you may have to align the actors manually once the animation starts.

Eric

You can borrow the ini files for NT from Lovers Creatures 2.0.  There is a folder with all of them inside. 

I think it is perfectly acceptable to distribute the ini "patch" as long as you are not including the actual animations.

Really nice work, thanks!

I found it a little tedious to copy over each animation I wanted by hand, so I wrote a tool to make the process easier. Of course this took significantly longer than just doing it manually... but at least it might save time for other people :)

Program and source code download: http://www.mediafire.com/?avbfx764vkeqqgq

Basically you can scroll through the available animations on the left, and double-click them to add to the list of what you want. There will be a preview on the right (if it's small, you can resize it, or even undock it into a separate window). Once you've picked everything you want, press the "Merge Selected Animations" button and it will create a "merged" folder, which has the selected animations merged into a Data directory. Drop the contents of "merged" into your Oblivion folder and voila!

I've made it GPL so feel free to redistribute/alter/do whatever with it.

Umm does this work with xp ._. because it looks like it doesnt :|