The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

i want to add all animation

but i try to change 02.2 to 0022

and it seems not work!

could it possible to add them all?

and HOW? what number to change ?

please!and THX!

You would need to change the ini as well as the kf files from "02" to "22".

You can't have all the animations that are in the DS if that is what you are asking. Human to Human animations are limited to the 1-200 slots. Thus you can only pick 200 of the best.

I advise you NOT to mess with animations 1-9 or you can break things.

These are things I remember from Wolflore , and even funkys old page before that.

Originally LoverPK had certain groups or areas of animation [Like say from 10 to 20, and 50 to 60 ] and so on, that were laid out for particular mods. Also very important were the numbers 1-10 these are actual loversPK motions, and they are used for the base that calls the random numbers up. each was laid out for back to back, side, missionary, BJ, and so on. they should be kept as intact as possible as to the actions preformed in each of them.

I would have to look, I have the LoversPK modders resouce Documentation to all of this, but I had to translate it from Japanese, and it is not a great translation. But Pretty sure 1-9 at least are very important in there preformed Animation actions.

I think LoversDoc use like from 60 to 70, LandE,used like from 10 to 20 [Lovers Arena had quite a list at one time, I have forgotten what numbers].

Thing is modders count on Certain numbers having certain animations in them, if I have Dialog that says a Blow Job, and the motions have been changed to Butt humping, then it sort of miss aligns the Mod.

I only mention this because even though you may never play these with any worry's as to whether the Animations line up with the mod or not. It might be a good thing to maybe make back ups of your INI, Idle animation folder and such, just in case, there not that big [not considering HD space now days], and a right click, copy and paste will quickly make you a back up in the same folder with the word "Copy" on the end of it.

Eventually you can go back and say "Yeah ! I want to keep it this way", and delete them.

Just a thought. No complaints, I like the way things have gone.

And I intend to use these :)

Galgat, the list of what mods use what animations is here: http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%a4%ce%a5%e2%a1%bc%a5%b7%a5%e7%a5%f3%c8%d6%b9%e6%a4%c8umid%a4%ce%bb%c8%cd%d1%be%f5%b6%b7

You can switch out the 1-10 animations and have no problems at all "IF" you make sure to switch them with another animation from whatever group they are from.

Example: Say you don't like animation 01. No problem. Animation 01 is from group 0 (cowgirl group). You can find this out by looking at the above list or by opening the 01 ini file and looking at the groupsetpos number. All you need to do is find another group 0 animation that you do like and renumber it to 01. You will need to do this for both the ini and the 8 kf files.

Cheers,

Greg

Galgat, 119 works fine "if" you make sure you copy the pillory file nifs along with the normal ini and kf files.

If you have a custom stock nif you want to use then you need to delete the 119 one and rename your custom stock (or make a copy of it) to match the 119 one you deleted. You will need a copy of the pillory for each animation that uses it (along with one for each stage x1, x2, x3 and x0).

Any animation that uses "objects" needs to have the object nif files copied over to:

Oblivion\Data\meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\

It appears that the pillory objects are not included in the DS for animations 119 or 125 for some reason. Not sure why.

I installed the whole package, and it failed on my mod, where I am using it in SE, I did not check the first pillory use, in IC, but I swapped back to the other One, and everything fine again. I did back up my files first :)

It could be the pillory installation location, but the position was changed to Missionary..after the installation of the Packaged file you had at the first of this thread. Thought that could be because of a miss location of the object, which will make LoversPK grab animations crazy like

this one "Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12"

That animation & Prop actually came from a Russian Bondage Pose and Prop mod long before LoversPK was even

available. It is a very old animation actually

Sorry Was from Ashal's post the BBB Revised that went ape on me.

Not this thread I think, I may have flipped pages, but the BBB Revised is the one I am talking about

I think this thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

To use the bbb 11-200 animations pack you need to first do the following (prior to installing the 11-200 pack):

1. Delete all 11-200 ini files at: oblivion\data\ini\

2. Delete all 11-200 kf files at: Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2

3. Delete all 11-200 nif files at: Oblivion\Data\meshes\idleobjects\Lovers

Then install the 11-200 animations pack and you will see the correct objects along with the correct animations.

As to the renumbering, yes in the revised bbb 11-200 pack 119 is now a missionary position (Daedra Sutra animation number 63 to be specific). I renumbered the animations to put them together by groups to make it easier to remove duplicates and to make it easier for folks to cycle through them. Hopefully it also makes it easier for modders to pick and choose by group now that they are not scattered all over the map. The revised renumbering chart that cross references the old numbers is included in the animations pack that matches up to the animations in this pack. The Daedra Sutra is numbered in the old (or original if you prefer) scheme.

Make a bit more sense now?

I am sorry if I made things more confusing by renumbering stuff, but the number of duplicates and\or broken animations was just flat out ridiculous.

Yes the original system, was set up to allow for random, it is sort of been lost over time but here was the consept.

1-cowgirl (somewhat arched herself backward.)

2 = standing back

3 = normal position

Standing 04

foot The 05-position

06-Blow

07-cowgirl (slight slouch.)

08-Buck

09-Ekiben

these numbers allowed your to call for less say 06 which equals Blow job

now if the player had random sex act turned on, then yes LoversPK would go random, but because you had called for 06 Blow Job

then the random would by the nines, leap from one blow job animation to the next, never stopping on a back to back or missionary.

this was really solid when you only had like 60 animations, and worked pretty good

then it leaped to like 180 animations, and liberties started to show, people would just grab and open spot, and place there new animation.

then it went to like 300, and then began leap frogging I think now is like 4700 or 4800.

I really don't think with out messing up 100's of mods that the orders can be changed now even though they are pretty messy.

and to some extent the random catch still works. but LoversDoctor was probably the first to throw some real kinks into the plan of the original Programer.

I translated the original lovers doctor for myself, and it has always had some strange animations in it. Those are the ones that twist the body back and forth, and have sometimes very stupid looking sex acts in them like the one where the man is holding the person upside down, and twisting there body back and forth. or the butt licking playing with titties one, there were several in LoversDoctor.

they were at like 46,47,48,49,then went to the 60's, and into the 90's..spread out like a mad crazy.

The idea was that the doctor was sort of a chiropractor, and sex therapist.

and odd mod to be sure.

Any way I think the order will not be easy to fix now, like I said with out messing up and ungodly amount of mods.

I wish it was more grouped so that you could easily call a random 20 motion to 50 motion, and know that you would only get BJ, or what ever, but the expanding number system just blew that out of the water.

And there are many unused areas yet, that will probably get filled with more miss aligned animations.

the best we have now is the INI blueprint

; 0 = female cowgirl position led to consolidate here, please

; 1 = back-back on all fours, and standing back

; 2 = face (lying) posture and the position

; 3 = face (standing), standing on one foot, and lunches

; 4 = fellatio and masturbation between the breasts

But it does not cover all the animations possible. And it is troublesome to call from script accurately.

because it also has been taken liberties with.

would have been nice if it had had many additions to it like

5 = bondage [which could have included Objects, cuffs, and Stocks]

6 = massage

7 = foreplay [which could cover a lot of odd animations

8 = cunnilingus

9 = 69

but it does not, and still mods have to be able to call a particular animation, and know that is the animation they will get.

Its just a mess.. I think and will have to stay that way.

and so on.

I just wanted to say that although I totally oppose moving or replacing animation numbers, or re-numbering them with a different Pose [i like improvements to the existing Pose keeping it the same.] For all Mod compatibility reasons.

I love "The Daedra Sutra", it is a very big help. And I am truly impressed with all the work put into it.

I just wanted to say that although I totally oppose moving or replacing animation numbers' date=' or re-numbering them with a different Pose [i like improvements to the existing Pose keeping it the same.'] For all Mod compatibility reasons.

I love "The Daedra Sutra", it is a very big help. And I am truly impressed with all the work put into it.

Thanks much for the compliment.

The Daedra Sutra has none of the animations renumbered or moved...Gregathit has done organizing like that with his project however.

Eric

Compatabl with donkey's anim project?

This is compatible with every lovers plugin that exists as it is just a compilation of animations.  Using this you can install or change out some of your animations or you can just see what animation number does what without having to look in game.

Nice. Is it updated with BBB and improved animations?

Edit: I had a look at the pack and I don't understand why you bothered with sorting them all into separate folders. This will be a pain to install.

Edit: I had a look at the pack and I don't understand why you bothered with sorting them all into separate folders. This will be a pain to install.

Clearly you didn't look thoroughly enough.  There is a handy little program included called the Daedra Assistant.  Using this program you can easily select multiple animations (and view the screenshots as you look through them) and merge them into one folder ready to manually install to your game.  ;)

Clearly you didn't look thoroughly enough.  There is a handy little program included called the Daedra Assistant.  Using this program you can easily select multiple animations (and view the screenshots as you look through them) and merge them into one folder ready to manually install to your game.  ;)

LOL omg didn't know that xD

Does anyone else have issues with some creature animations? For example: zombie has wrong giver animation for stage 3; receiver in gate watcher animation is aligned incorrectly and it's not possible to fix it with keys, the same with boar animation.

Also, is there any list of motions used by specific plugins? I want to create my own animation pack containing only those I like, but it may cause problems.

BTW, this pack doesn't have one animation I really liked - fucking from behind while standing and holding by wrists. Does anyone have it?

Does anyone else have issues with some creature animations? For example: zombie has wrong giver animation for stage 3; receiver in gate watcher animation is aligned incorrectly and it's not possible to fix it with keys, the same with boar animation.

Also, is there any list of motions used by specific plugins? I want to create my own animation pack containing only those I like, but it may cause problems.

BTW, this pack doesn't have one animation I really liked - fucking from behind while standing and holding by wrists. Does anyone have it?

There indeed are creature animation issues.  I will fix them when I am through with the human animations if someone else does not get to them first.  You can follow along with my progress over at the lovers animations workshop.

List of known animations used by plugins:

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%a4%ce%a5%e2%a1%bc%a5%b7%a5%e7%a5%f3%c8%d6%b9%e6%a4%c8umid%a4%ce%bb%c8%cd%d1%be%f5%b6%b7

There are others as well like crowning isles and some versions of raperS too but I don't have a list of which specific animations they use.

Perhaps you didn't look thoroughly enough through the Daedra Sutra.  Animations that match your description:

62, 117 and 167.1

If none of those is it then post a screenshot of what you are after.

There indeed are creature animation issues.  I will fix them when I am through with the human animations if someone else does not get to them first.  You can follow along with my progress over at the lovers animations workshop.

List of known animations used by plugins:

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%a4%ce%a5%e2%a1%bc%a5%b7%a5%e7%a5%f3%c8%d6%b9%e6%a4%c8umid%a4%ce%bb%c8%cd%d1%be%f5%b6%b7

There are others as well like crowning isles and some versions of raperS too but I don't have a list of which specific animations they use.

Perhaps you didn't look thoroughly enough through the Daedra Sutra.  Animations that match your description:

62, 117 and 167.1

If none of those is it then post a screenshot of what you are after.

It may be 117, some pictures are misleading.

Thanks for answering my questions, I've got one more though - what's the easiest way to swap animations? Simple rename and replace?

You mean 117 or 167.1 right?  177 is a cow girl animation.

If you want to look at a bigger picture then just click on the little icon right of the preview header and resize the window it pops up until you can see what you want.  You can also go directly to the screenshot folder and pull up a large screenshot version of the picture.

As to swapping animations, well it depends.  If you are choosing an alternate version of the same numbered animation you just replace the old kf and ini files and are done.  If you want to switch out say animation 110 with animation 57 then you delete the 8 kf files and one ini file of animation 110 and rename\renumber animation 57 to 110.

NOTE:  PRIOR to replacing ANYTHING, first look in the ini file to see what group an animation belongs to (groups are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 100).  ONLY replace animations with a similarly numbered group.  If you don't do this then you will get blow job dialogue when you are pounding them in the ass or vice versa.... :s

Hope that helps.

You mean 117 or 167.1 right?  177 is a cow girl animation.

If you want to look at a bigger picture then just click on the little icon right of the preview header and resize the window it pops up until you can see what you want.  You can also go directly to the screenshot folder and pull up a large screenshot version of the picture.

As to swapping animations, well it depends.  If you are choosing an alternate version of the same numbered animation you just replace the old kf and ini files and are done.  If you want to switch out say animation 110 with animation 57 then you delete the 8 kf files and one ini file of animation 110 and rename\renumber animation 57 to 110.

NOTE:  PRIOR to replacing ANYTHING, first look in the ini file to see what group an animation belongs to (groups are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 100).  ONLY replace animations with a similarly numbered group.  If you don't do this then you will get blow job dialogue when you are pounding them in the ass or vice versa.... :s

Hope that helps.

I can check in CK which motions are called by dialogues, so that's not a problem. And for safety reasons I'm not going to delete any of them, just replace with duplicates.

EDIT: Lets say I want to temporary fix animation 243.1 by swapping stage 3 motions with those from stage 2. How do I do that?

Edited by lizard_wizard