The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

You need to manually install the animations that you want in your game.  There are screenshots of every animation for reference.

The animated penis animations are already included in the LAPF.  The other animations (that use the old non-animated penis bodies) can be used to fill in the empty slots from the LAPF.

On the creatures....most of this is already in LC2.  There are a few that are not.  

Player Slave Encounters V0.694 (Updated 23 Aug 14)

(If you are getting missing position calls then make sure you have that position from The Daedra Sutra http://www.loverslab...ion-collection/)

Lovers Stripper

Requirements
*Oblivion patched to 1.2.0416
*Shivering Isles
*OBSE v18 or higher
*Elys universal silent voice
*Daedra Sutra – No seriously, the script calls for all available animations in this mod so if you don’t have one the viewer and your toon may do funny things (or nothing at all) if a rape sequence begins.

I need to uninstall my latest LAPF and install Daedra Sutra manually ????

You fill only free LAPF ani numbers. Yes manually.

You don't need Daedra Sutra Creatures, you will have no missing animations with Lovers Mods. So ignore it.

In the LAPF download is a jpg with all animantions and the free numbers. Or if you have installed LAPF the first time ( not overwritten old Lovers with PK ) you can look in the data\ini Folder.

The numbers 1 to 200 are the human-human animations and you fill the missing numbers with Daedra Sutra Animated Penis Animations, Daedra Sutra Standard Animations or copies of the LAPF animations.

example:

you found a Daedra Sutra ani you like and want to use it as the free Animation number 43

Then you rename the Daedra Sutra ani.  ALL files !

in the ini Folder you rename the file to  43_Motion.ini

You open the ini file and rename the umid  to: set xLoversPkrQuest.umid to 100043

in the ani2 Folder you rename all 8 kf files to 43   ( 4 Def and 4 Off kf files)

43_DefMotionx0.kf , 43_DefMotionx1.kf , ....x2.kf, ...x3.kf

43_OffMotionx0.kf. 43_OffMotionx1.kf, ....x2.kf, ....x3.kf

-----------------------

if the Animation use a Object (e.g. pillory or chair  ) there is a meshes\IdleObjects\Lovers folder

You must rename all 16 files

e.g.

043_defmotionx1x2.nif

----------------------------

Then you copy it in your game Folders.

Of course if the Daedra Sutra ani have one of the free LAPF numbers you must not rename.

Edit: Lovers Stripper should work with LAPF without missing animations ( I hope)

The Daedra Sutra is meant to be supplemental to the LAPF.  Go to the LAPF archive that you downloaded and pull out the "Animations in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg" file and you will see the open slots.  You can then fill those with animations that are not already included in the LAPF.

I'll take a look at Lovers Stripper and see if it needs updating to only call out the LAPF animations.  I thought I already had done that.

As to PSE, I won't have time to mess around with updating that for a while to remove any calls that it may make to non-existent animations.

Cheers,

Greg

• 2 months later...

to install this mod only I have to take pictures of everything and copy and paste them in the Data / textures / k9 / art after I turn Oblivion mod manager and give to create write the name and give it to add folder and look for the Daedra sutra the penis animationcreate OMOD finally give to activate and repeat the same with the creatures and Daedra Daedra sutra sutra standard animation, right? so it installs or am I mistaken?

k9 folder ??? it is from Lovers Bitch and not a animation folder !!!

You must copy the animations manually ( the wizard does not work right )

You watch the pictures and choose a animation ( if you like picture 178.1 you open folder 178.1 and copy the data folder and paste it in your game Oblivion folder  !! in Oblivion folder !  not in the data folder )

!!!! Overwrite no LAPF Animations , only fill empty Slots/numbers ! Or first backup your LAPF anis.

LAPF use animated penis animations ( all very good) , but LAPF  has "only" 149 animations of 200 possible animations.  You can fill the empty animation numbers with Daedra Sutra animations ( or other animations)

Seems you still have not read my yellow Link....this Link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/

In section 2.  Problems during gameplay.  read Missing Animations

Okay, I tell you what I have done as I have understood reading your comment:

and caught the Screenshots folder - Standard Animations decompressed and uh looked at the pictures then and seen pictures liked me and gone The Daedra Sutra - Standard Animations decompressed too and uh gone to the number of the photo and uh clicked data then you and given copy and paste the folder ini folder Oblivion directly and uh repeated with meshes folders and textures as they were going out then whenever I wanted to put an animation take INI files and put them in the ini folder oblivion and meshes files with meshes of oblivion that had directly in the game folder etc .... Now I just open the game tomorrow if I have work ... in case I run I start to do the same with the animations creatures and if they do not work I place animations ini files and meshes and textures etc in which I have officers inside the Data folder.

If you don't change the animation number you can copy the data folder.

Open the daedra sutra number folder and copy the data folder in your Oblivion folder.

If you change the animation number ( example: you like daedra sutra ani number 170 but you also like LAPF ani 170 , you can rename/renumber the daedra sutra ani ( all 8 kf files and the ini ) ) you change/rename/renumber the files in the daedra sutra folders. Then you can copy the data folder in your Oblivion folder, or you copy the ini and kf files directly into the correct folders.

ini in data\ini

the 8 kf files in data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2

Again: better do not overwrite the good LAPF anis, you have about 50 free anis numbers you can fill with daedra sutra anis.

Creatures:

Most creatures have no free/unused ani numbers. So you can only overwrite existing numbers.

If you add a new ani number it will not work/show up in game. You must first change the esp ( LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  ) and add a new ani number.

Creatures files:

ini in data\ini

the 4 human kf files in data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2

the 4 creatures kf files in data\meshes\creatures\"folder of the creature: dog or Minotaur or ..."\IdleAnims\ani2

And if you add a new ani number you must also add the number in the xLoversCreature.ini ( it's in the data\ini folder )

then if I want to add an ini creature it is to: Data /ini/ LoversCreaturesExtraIni / MotionNT? another question, if I want to add ini of a creature that does not exist as such I have to open 4611_Motion and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and 4611_Motion  copy and paste everything that is written in LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  and paste below the corresponding monster animation ? true?

PD: another question out of curiosity, I have to settle for the female NPCs oblivion start an animation of rape and equipped with strapons? It is that my female NPCs from oblivion are the same as those of fallout new vegas begin male animation start but No strapons are equipped ....

All used creatuires anis are marked in the xLoversCreatures.ini  ( that is not a folder !  it's a ini. And LoversCreatures use only one ini ! you can not add a new ini "LoversCreaturesExtraIni " or "MotionNT"

Check your data\ini  folder. Each animation has a ini ( all the ini with numbers) ,and most Lovers Mods have a ini file ( Lovers with PK.ini, LoversClubCats.ini, LoversJoburg.ini, LSTGameSettings.ini, xLoversMB2.ini, and the xLoversCreature.ini )

And motionNT is a ani replacer, it overwrites existing ani Nummers. ( So you must not change the xLoversCreatures.ini ( the numbers are already activated )

Add new ani: yes the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

in the idleani section and there you open the creature you want. ( example: Ghost have ani number 213, the next free Ghost number should be 2701. Difficult to explain ...Check the xLoversCreature.ini

If you don't now how to create Mods, change esp, work with CS ....do not try it ( or backup the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and try it.)

----------------------

Strapon ? you want a strapon during sex ? See the Lovers stting spell in game.  Set "attacking women grow penis"  ...then the female player or NPC use the LAPF lowerbody during sex ( by default a futa body )  . Now choose the right lowerbody for your player and/or NPCs ( there is a HGEC and a DMRA lowerbody with strapon ) . You can set different lower body for Player and NPC. 

NPC: "Settings for body and undressing"  then "Penis display settings" then "Set default futa body type"

For player in the Player setting " sexual diary" then "Set my body type"

??? you don't know the Mods you use ? ;)

ahhh I get it! human animations are at number 200, 200 and up are creatures :3 I just have to pick and stick it in the folder Data / ini an ini but being a free ini and to do and to look LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp for example open it and look at the creature Baliwog:

Original 201 new animations Baliwog 501-600 201 == SposGroup

if (me.ModelPathIncludes "\ Baliwog \" == 1)

September IRANDOM to Call xLoversCreatureGetWeightedPos xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBaliwogposes

if IRANDOM

SetFunctionValue IRANDOM

return

endif

September IRANDOM to GetRandomPercent

if IRANDOM <= 33

SetFunctionValue 201

IRANDOM elseif <= 67

SetFunctionValue 501

else

SetFunctionValue 502

endif

endif

This means you can put a number ini 201.501 and 600, right ?.

Incidentally animations The Daedra Sutra - Standard Animations and I work well the problem is that the old animations that had caused the same problem that masturbation NPC and the penis goes crazy and expands across the screen .. .. I think it may be due to extend lovers attempting to install Oblivion mod manager http://www.loverslab...nder-243-re-up/and asked me to overwrite a few existing outside the mod files at the end tells me that the update pipe installation error I think is that this mod fails http://www.loverslab...vers-minor-mod- pack / which if I try to install other than nexus installer mod manager does not work and if you install me by nexus mod manager tells me not found loverbackup2 the pluggy http://www.nexusmods...vion/mods/23979 /? .....

PS: Lovers stting? Lovers setting? the cast unique magic that I have a simitar name that could be are (LST) OPTION and sexual exploid (lover setting) and none of them even with the rest of magic I have the option attacking women grow penis even if i was looking here and install all I could XD http://www.loverslab...pon#entry322908

Animations:

Yes

Every creature has a base ani and 100 possible/free ani numbers.

But the

if RANDOM <= 33
SetFunctionValue 201
IRANDOM elseif <= 67
SetFunctionValue 501
 is old and outdated !!!!

The LoversCreatures ini ( the beginning )

;====================================================================
;                         xLoversCreature.ini
;
; String format is "Anim1=Weight1,Anim2=Weight2,(etc)"
; Weights may be followed by c or r to specify only chosen for consensual/rapes, and/or d for creature defensive.
; Example:
;   "216=100r,2001=0,2002=50,2003=200,2004=50,2050=100d"
;   - Total (non-defensive) weight adds up to 400
;   Anim  216 will play 100/400 times (25.0%), but only during rapes!
;   Anim 2001 will play   0/400 times ( 0.0%/Never)
;   Anim 2002 will play  50/400 times (12.5%)
;   Anim 2003 will play 200/400 times (50.0%)
;   Anim 2004 will play 100/400 times (25.0%)
;   Anim 2050 will play 100/100 times (100.0%) when creature is in the defensive/receiving position.
;====================================================================

;===Baliwog==========================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBaliWogposes to sv_Construct "201=100,501=100,502=100,503=100"

;===Bear=============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBearposes to sv_Construct "202=100,601=100,602=100,603=100"

;===Boar=============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBoarposes to sv_Construct "203=100,701=100,702=100"

;===Clannfear========================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureClannFearposes to sv_Construct "204=100,801=100,802=100,803=100"

If you add a new ani in the esp ( with construction set started with OBSE . Best use CSE ! see my yellow Link ! ) and you put the kf files in the right folders and the ani ini in the ini folder.

Then you add the new ani number in the LoversCreatures ini

If you add a new Baliwog ini 504 you change the Baliwog ini line to

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBaliWogposes to sv_Construct "201=100,501=100,502=100,503=100,504=100"

-----------------------------------------------------------

The penis stretching is no animation problem ! 

! read my yellow LINK !

Read it ! ALL !

You have overwritten your LAPF skeletons ( mybe a armor or clothes Mod installed after LAPF. Always unpack Mods and check what is inside. Correct and delete if necessary

Then install with Oblivion Mod manager or manually or with WryeBash )

Install the LAPF skeleton again.

Or you have not set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection ( or it does not work if you have installed Oblivion in C:\program files ... )  read my yellow Link.

-------------------------------------------------

And Nexus Mod manager is SHIT ! Do not use it !!!!!

And do not install Mods like OBSE and Pluggy with Modmanager

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovers settings: spell "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) "

??? If you install a new Mod check in game what's new ! Or have you installed all Lovers Mods at once?  Then no wonder if you lose track.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Link is old http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14613-fejeenas-stuff/?hl=%2Bstrapon&do=findComment&comment=322908

Do not use the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ! it's old ! can not be used with LAPF .

Also the infos about ini  and script are old Lovers Mod , not the new LAPF version !

And you don't need the "LAPF black Strapon" file. You can use the HGEC strapon included in LAPF.

The minor Mod pack is also old. Use the loverbackup2 from the Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

The only Mod in the minor Mod pack you can use is the LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

and it all works me up animations creatures and that is that all the animations had an ini existed and only had to overwrite XD and unfortunately no one animation that I would like to have and not work for me since there ini and is the ini 303 tentacle monster which is the same animation that I already have in my animation only my character becomes futa which does not please me and what I see in the photo animation your character takes 303 penis which is perfect for me but even though I try not to get it to work that ini and even looked into LoversIdleAnimsPriority where I said this:

Original 303 new monster Tentacle 5001 to 5100 == 303 SposGroup

if (me.ModelPathIncludes "\ zzzLoversTentacle \" == 1)

September IRANDOM to Call xLoversCreatureGetWeightedPos xLoversCreatureQuest.CreaturezzzLoversTentacleposes

if IRANDOM

SetFunctionValue IRANDOM

return

endif

SetFunctionValue 303

endif

By the way I work and what the strapon to be exact NPCs female rapists are equipped futa honestly I become like futa or strapons be equipped as my character does not exit the penis and the female NPCs have an excuse not to fuck the air .

PS: normally in these games I usually mess because when everything goes well I get bored and start looking vaginas with collisions, that is, to display the penetration of truth and not the penis just through the character the truth is that that kind of mods I never worked in skyrim exist in oblivion? I would not like it if equip another body than the leading my character which is this: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15802/?

the second I use because I never liked too many female bodies breasts and pubic hair above all that is ugly have a red or blonde female character with the pubic hair of black or brown color ...

You must not change the script if you want to add a new animation.

In the construction set click "Gameplay"  then "Idle Animations..."

There you add the new ani.

Then you add it in the xLoversCreatures.ini ( see my previous post )

done.

------------------------------------------------

Again I do not know what you wrote...?

You can enable and disable the futa/strapon function in the lovers settings. Disable it and player and NPCs use the lower body of the Body Mod you have installed. Enable it and they use the Lovers LAPF  lower body you selected.

---------------------------------------

vaginas with collisions or HDT is not/never possible in Oblivion.

well, then it is all for now, thank you very much for the help ^^ fejeena if that happened to me one day by the section skyrim be sympathetic if I find someone like you who can help on the problems of the moment skyrim ^^ I he expected more focused on the fallout version 4 for all their DLC`s since then there will be taken for over 18 mods and many other mods will ask DLCs so only a two for one, my only doubt is that when they leave the mods 18+ in fallout 4, which use installer to install mods? I suppose the nexus mod manager for mods +18 in fallout 4 no, right?

greetings! ^^

I don't have and play Fallout4

But if...I hope the creater of the TESModmanger has made a update so it is useable with Fallout4.

The TESModmanger works with Oblivion ,Skyrim, Fallout3 and FalloutNV.

The only Modmanger I will never use is the Nexus Mod manager ( crap )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated the standard animations file.  19 new animations - enjoy!

Eric

Daedra Sutra Standard Animations:

Updated May 26, 2016

http://www.mediafire..._Animations.rar

Are you now working from the future and throwing stuff back at us in the past? Nice trick!  :P

I needed to DL the animal or creatures from March 3rd, I'll check back on this other one to see if I need to update those as well.

Cheers,

V

Updated the standard animations file.  19 new animations - enjoy!

Eric

Daedra Sutra Standard Animations:

Updated May 26, 2016

http://www.mediafire..._Animations.rar

Are you now working from the future and throwing stuff back at us in the past? Nice trick!  :P

I needed to DL the animal or creatures from March 3rd, I'll check back on this other one to see if I need to update those as well.

Cheers,

V

Oops - time to edit that date :P