23 hours ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I noticed that my game gets quite slow the more slaves I have (sold).

I'm currently at 28 still connected to me, but some 10-15 either whoring out or training others.

When I check my papyrus logs, I have large amount of stack dumps, most related to PAH/aygas. I have already reinstalled PAHE, AYGAS & HSH a few times.

I'm going to try and sell more of those slaves either in cities (probably not a good idea as PAH keeps track of those?) and in The Restless Hunter (probably best because they get removed from the game?) and see the impact it has on the game, but just wondering if I could do something else, or if someone sees a blatant mistake (missing mod).

Slaves sold in cities or left as prostitutes are tracked by Aygas.  Those held in houses by HSH.  Those under direct control of the player by PAHE.

Keep in mind that both HSH and Aygas are fairly script-heavy.  There are some settings you can change in the Skyrim ini files to allot more CPU to scripts, you can try and see if those help.  Stack dumps are seriously bad news and should not occur during normal gameplay, it's a sign of excessive script lag. 

For the rest: your mod list doesn't appear to have other script hogs (like Wet & Cold). 

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

while you can start the game without racemenu, it is a requirement for xpmse:

Reveal hidden contents

ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActorBase_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()
[01/19/2021 - 04:05:23PM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::_targetActor_var used in RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.OnSliderChanged()

that floods your log. sometimes the bug can effect slaves and sometimes that bug effects the enslavement process which then effects the slaves, and other times it just impedes other scripts from running

1. So I'll see if adding Racemenu helps for starters (I just wasn't interested in the overflow of available options).

2. It also seems I need to cut back in the number of slaves I keep. Maybe buy back the bad (cheap) ones from the cities and dump them in The Restless Hunter for a profit (if needed after some training. I just need to find the right trainers then).

Besides that I'll have to be a lot more selective in the slaves I keep.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Slaves sold in cities or left as prostitutes are tracked by Aygas.  Those held in houses by HSH.  Those under direct control of the player by PAHE.

Keep in mind that both HSH and Aygas are fairly script-heavy.  There are some settings you can change in the Skyrim ini files to allot more CPU to scripts, you can try and see if those help.  Stack dumps are seriously bad news and should not occur during normal gameplay, it's a sign of excessive script lag. 

For the rest: your mod list doesn't appear to have other script hogs (like Wet & Cold). 

Question on that, i set a HSH house in the thieves guild cistern and i can tell HSH slaves to work in my brothel their and they go from HSH to AYGAS but then when i tell them to stop they go into PAHE rather than back to HSH, not a big issue but should that happen or should they go back into HSH automatically?

I can't seem able to sell any slave to the auction master, no topic to sell any slave except the usual one "ever dreamed to have a servant" to sell a slave directly to him, but I wanted to try the auction !

So questions : the cage is here, with 2 slaves inside, does it mean it's too late to sell a slave in the auction ?

He has the topic to know the time of the next auction, if this topic is used the auction will happen the next day, has it something to do with the moment you can hand him slaves to sell (before or after using this topic or doesn't matter ?)

Anyway it doesn't seem to work, no topic before or after using this topic to know the time of the next auction... (with 2 slaves following me, so using pahe). (using 0.58c with se, didn't have a problem with it so far)

17 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I have an issue I sold over 5 slaves in whiterun but in mcm it doesnt seem to count slave it say none

Reveal hidden contents

20210127181954_1.jpg.2f9d3ee8a6243f3967e4de3ecfee2ff8.jpg

Musje knows best.  But it can also depend on the setting for difficulty.  Even in easy mode it takes a lot of sold slaves to complete Whiterun or other major cities.

On 1/21/2021 at 12:23 PM, Musje said:

:)  Already in progress. Biggest challenge (for the author of the tool) at the moment is producing good reproductions of the male voices.

Oh that's great :) . Yeah there arent many male voices but he's updating regurlaly. I think today released two new voices. 

About pit fights in riverwood : they are dependant on guards, and you don't get guards in riverwood if you don't start the dragons quest line, and actually I didn't start them in this game until level 24 (and it was with the experience mod so it was very long to reach level 24) ! When you think about it, dragons in skyrim are just a huge nonsense, and the game is more interesting without them, so it's too bad pit fights depend on them !

Anyway finally started them, in part to check it was because of that I couldn't get the pit fights to start in riverwood and it was the reason indeed.

Also wrong order in the mcm for the description of progression, you get 40 before 30, so I missed this one first.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:46 AM, zelurker said:

About pit fights in riverwood : they are dependant on guards, and you don't get guards in riverwood if you don't start the dragons quest line, and actually I didn't start them in this game until level 24 (and it was with the experience mod so it was very long to reach level 24) ! When you think about it, dragons in skyrim are just a huge nonsense, and the game is more interesting without them, so it's too bad pit fights depend on them !

Anyway finally started them, in part to check it was because of that I couldn't get the pit fights to start in riverwood and it was the reason indeed.

Also wrong order in the mcm for the description of progression, you get 40 before 30, so I missed this one first.

I'll have a look at that :)

On 1/30/2021 at 7:46 PM, Merca9996 said:

Oh that's great :) . Yeah there arent many male voices but he's updating regurlaly. I think today released two new voices. 

We now have all the common female voices available. I already ran them for HSH and I'll post the file for that tomorrow. The male voices are still a challenge, but the author is working on improving them.

1 hour ago, Lackom said:

When talking to tied prostitutes, i always have the dialogue "Get me out of here please" and nothing else. What can i do ?

sounds like a devious devices dialog, could be that if she's wearing a devious chastity belt, she can't prostitute

3 hours ago, Lackom said:

When talking to tied prostitutes, i always have the dialogue "Get me out of here please" and nothing else. What can i do ?

That particular line occurs when they are in stocks or some other BDSM torture device and comes from "Interactive BDSM".  It might come from other places, too.

Edit:  If you then get a chance to answer with "Yes, you've had enough for now" or "I like you as you are" then it definitely is Interactive BDSM.  Why a slave not in torture furniture would say it, I don't know.

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

sounds like a devious devices dialog, could be that if she's wearing a devious chastity belt, she can't prostitute

11 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

That particular line occurs when they are in stocks or some other BDSM torture device and comes from "Interactive BDSM".  It might come from other places, too.

Edit:  If you then get a chance to answer with "Yes, you've had enough for now" or "I like you as you are" then it definitely is Interactive BDSM.  Why a slave not in torture furniture would say it, I don't know.

Yes, that's when i install Interactive BDSM.

So how do i do to make both mods to work together ? Interactive BDSM is suggested for this mod as no animation will occur without that.

11 hours ago, Lackom said:

Yes, that's when i install Interactive BDSM.

So how do i do to make both mods to work together ? Interactive BDSM is suggested for this mod as no animation will occur without that.

When you say the slave is tied, do you mean in bondage furniture or with the HomeSweetHome line along the lines of, "I'm going to make sure you stay here"?  I don't know, but check HomeSweetHome's MCM for the list of mods it sees.  I'd suspect that HomeSweetHome isn't seeing InteractiveBDSM, so you might need to reinstall HomeSweetHome or move it's load order.  If that doesn't work, try reloading InteractiveBDSM.  To be honest, HomeSweetHome in my setup doesn't show a number of mods as there when they are there, including DeviousDevices, but everything still works.

Anyone know how to get this mod to work? I'm on sse and everytime I try to open the mcm, it just shows the chains, but I can't open the tabs (options, slaves, etc.). I also can't sell slaves to npc's. I only get the dialogue, "have you ever dream of having a servant' but nothing after that. What should I do?

On 5/23/2020 at 6:01 PM, Musje said:

The unloaded area is a big issue, it's not just the NPC being unloaded but all references return nil and no properties can be accessed. But I didn't know it affected the perks, that's something needs fixing.

Is there a way to avoid this bug ? Which slaves are affected ? Is there a maximum number of slaves not to be exceeded ?

1 hour ago, Lackom said:

Is there a way to avoid this bug ? Which slaves are affected ? Is there a maximum number of slaves not to be exceeded ?

i'm guessing with the age of the post you're quoting that was probably when papyrus had some bugs to fix with the latest version of sse, if that be the case, the fix for it is to update your papyrus and sl dll file

8 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

i'm guessing with the age of the post you're quoting that was probably when papyrus had some bugs to fix with the latest version of sse, if that be the case, the fix for it is to update your papyrus and sl dll file

You mean papyrus utils ? I have the last version of Papyrus Utils, Sexlab and PAH Gas.

Anyways, i'm not on SSE but LE.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an issue where prostitutes don't have sex? Ive seen them do it here and there but 90% of the time the Prostitute and the client will stare at eachother and when clicked on it says "This person is busy" without any change to anything.

Solved: I figured out Fuz Ro Do wasn't up to date. Once I updated it all sex interactions I had trouble with seemed to work.

10 hours ago, Villianize said:

Does anyone have an issue where prostitutes don't have sex? Ive seen them do it here and there but 90% of the time the Prostitute and the client will stare at eachother and when clicked on it says "This person is busy" without any change to anything.

Happens to me sometimes.  Not an expert but usually when I have multiple prostitutes in a space and that space has potential for characters having pathfinding issues.

I usually walk around and there is a client that is also "busy" somewhere.  I just exit and enter the area again and it resolves.

When bidding in an auction, pressing Enter immediately loads the game to last cell I was in (and the auction is cancelled immediately). Anyone else have seen this weird problem?

It seems to have something to do with the console and the coc command. Pressing Enter will somehow run the last coc console command. @Musje any ideas?

12 hours ago, AWHA said:

When bidding in an auction, pressing Enter immediately loads the game to last cell I was in (and the auction is cancelled immediately). Anyone else have seen this weird problem?

It seems to have something to do with the console and the coc command. Pressing Enter will somehow run the last coc console command. @Musje any ideas?

This was mentioned previously (many pages back). The way to avoid having this occur is to attend auctions in third person.