Can I add a suggestion? Can you add slave auction posters around some of the major cities. I like the poster resources from Buxom Wench Yuriana but I don't want the mod for the follower or the quests. I just use the mod for asthetic purposes because it hangs posters around skyrim.

Or if anyone can direct me to guide where I can learn to mod my own poster resources I can try to make my own, I would appreciate it.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:40 PM, adoph said:

Can I add a suggestion? Can you add slave auction posters around some of the major cities. I like the poster resources from Buxom Wench Yuriana but I don't want the mod for the follower or the quests. I just use the mod for asthetic purposes because it hangs posters around skyrim.

Or if anyone can direct me to guide where I can learn to mod my own poster resources I can try to make my own, I would appreciate it.

Not a bad idea actually!

Everyone who posted ideas or bugs: I'm keeping track of them, might make it a sticky at the top of this thread too.  But at the moment I'm a little on & off with modding, so I didn;t have the chance to repsond to every one.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:40 PM, adoph said:

Something like this? from my slavemarket mod?

Poster.jpg.f06984508123bf70e7fbaf98be7d3edd.jpg

Its quiet easy to do. Create a poster in a painting program you like ( i use paintnet). Make a dds from your poster. Open CS and create a textureset. Put it on a copy the "civil war map"-mesh for a static poster or on the "Map of Dragon Burials"-mesh for a removable poster. Place ist wherever you like.

I might have run into a bug. When I sell a slave as a prostitute all newly captured slaves will have the sex training level of the one I just sold. Also I am unable to use the "vanilla" PAH dialogue option "I am going to fuck you". it's simply not a dialogue option. I can still fuck them as a means of punishment though. Version is 0.58 for "oldrim"  but also happened in 0.57

EDIT: Did some farther testing. A subsequent NPC enslaved after that doesn't seem to have this effect, nor do any slaves captured after that.

EDIT2: Selling them as "personal" slaves has the same effect

EDIT3 (I promise this is the last one): same effect when you sell them as a wench (-50 sex training), though in this case the  "I am going to fuck you" dialogue option is still available

EDIT4 (I lied): Store clerk and farm hand the same. Any newly captured slave seems to have the "sex training" level of the last slave sold

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi Musje, It seems the call to CheckFurnitureIsEligible was not change to CheckFurniture for the SE version of both AYAGAS and HSH. Did you skip it or did I download an outdated version?

Cheers

TAK

you also forgot to mention that your new mod modifies hsh and aygas

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

you also forgot to mention that your new mod modifies hsh and aygas

Right, let's correct that.

My mod Diary of Mine includes a patch  with 2 recompiled scripts from AYAGAS and two from HSH. They are not modified, except for the ITF CheckFurniture call mentioned above.

Dear Musje, is it OK for me to include those 4 recompiled scripts (not the source) in my mod as a patch to make it compatible with AYAGAS and HSH ? The scripts I am refering to are using either ITF or are refering to PAHNpcEval : aygasstoragescript, aygasitffunctions, phhshitf, phhshslaveinfoeffectscript. Actually the 2 ITF scripts should be updated in AYAGAS, I can remove them from my mod.

Cheers

TAK

Hi there! First of all, great mod and lovely addition to the PAH!

So I don't know if this is mentioned before but it's seems to be a bug.

I sold 3 'human resources' to, let's say Hulda of the Bannered Mare, so the Nr. of slaves should be 3 and the Nr. of owners should be 1. And it did show that for a while. But when I return to Whiterun a few days later, it changed to 0. As if it has been reset. The ownership is still the same. I suspect that it has something to do with cell loading or mod status updates? BTW, I'm using 0.58C on SE(Don't know if this is a problem,too XD)

If I may add a suggestion, Since all the holds and towns would start out as no slavery, Won't it make sense that before you could start selling slaves to a hold, you have to preform a quest of clearing out a mine or a dungeon that can be used as an underground slave camp and then sell slaves to some more sketchy people, meeting the right people, and make it point to make it legal in that hold? Also would it also make sense If you try to sell a slave to people with the wrong morality while slavery is illegal, they'll report you to the guards? It could also tie in to Home Sweet Home where you can start the process the Restless Hunter and tie in to Dispensing Justice.

9 hours ago, wheelman1 said:

Hi there! First of all, great mod and lovely addition to the PAH!

So I don't know if this is mentioned before but it's seems to be a bug.

I sold 3 'human resources' to, let's say Hulda of the Bannered Mare, so the Nr. of slaves should be 3 and the Nr. of owners should be 1. And it did show that for a while. But when I return to Whiterun a few days later, it changed to 0. As if it has been reset. The ownership is still the same. I suspect that it has something to do with cell loading or mod status updates? BTW, I'm using 0.58C on SE(Don't know if this is a problem,too XD)

last time anybody had problems with owner loss on se was a problem with the papyrus i believe so i'd start by checking you have a current version of that

15 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

last time anybody had problems with owner loss on se was a problem with the papyrus i believe so i'd start by checking you have a current version of that

I have the newest PapyrusUtil Se V3.9.0 installed via Votex. Is it because of the load order perhaps?

Ps, the ownership works fine, it's the MCM slavery status that keeps reseting to 0, the city slavery progress as well.

11 minutes ago, wheelman1 said:

I have the newest PapyrusUtil Se V3.9.0 installed via Votex. Is it because of the load order perhaps?

Ps, the ownership works fine, it's the MCM slavery status that keeps reseting to 0, the city slavery progress as well.

How many owners/slaves are missing as they can sell the slaves on, had ysolda in whiterun do that so now if i use the dialogue "hows that slave doing" she says she sold them although no idea who to/where

12 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

How many owners/slaves are missing as they can sell the slaves on, had ysolda in whiterun do that so now if i use the dialogue "hows that slave doing" she says she sold them although no idea who to/where

I used to have this problem. It's mostly because of the Papyrus as @CliftonJD said. You'll have to remove and install the latest one. I tried to have different owners in different towns, but when I visit the place again some days later, the status in MCM reset to 0. The perks are the same tho.

so my last post, forget it i can work around it.

One more question though; when is a Pit fight considered "attended"?  because I... well witnessed a pit fight once (Falkreath), but it doesn't show up in the trainer perk (attend two pit fights). Don't know If I'm supposed to interact with someone something at the venue for it to be counted. I can't interact with anyone attending (this person is busy), not the pit masters, slavers, slaves or spectators so that (probably) isn't it.

Also I saw the following in your ideas sections:

- Adding slaves / captives to bandit camps. After killing the bandits you can free or keep them.

I don't think that will be necessary because there is already a mod that adds those. SBC already adds captives to bandit camps (but only bandit camps) that can be turned into sluts, that as a feature of that mod can then be turned into PAH slaves. I funnel them into AYGAS that way. It's y primary source for slaves.

Ok one more question; what exactly affects the buying and selling prices of slaves during an auction? Particularly the slaves that I as the player offer up for sale during an auction. I see slaves (usually the ones that I sold them in the first place) changing hands for upwards to 4000 septims and thats even without me joining the bidding war. While the slaves I sell barely pass the 2000.

43 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

what mods sources are i missing to cause these compile errors. i just cant think of what mod im missing. ignore the sgo one as thats cause i was trying to get silf patch to work.

compile errors.txt 13.31 kB · 0 downloads

these are pahe:

Spoiler

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(161,43): PAHTrainCombat is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(162,43): PAHTrainPose is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(163,43): PAHTrainRespect is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(186,40): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(186,48): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(192,28): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(192,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(193,32): CloneLeveledActorBase is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(194,44): GetValidActorBase is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(196,33): CloneLeveledEncounterZone is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(204,21): CleanActor is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(206,21): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(206,29): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(210,22): switchActors is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(85,12): TrainOral is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(86,12): TrainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(87,12): TrainAnal is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygascorescript.psc(43,39): PAHPlayerSlaveFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,28): sex_training is not a property on script pahslave or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(85,12): TrainOral is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(86,12): TrainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasworkscript.psc(87,12): TrainAnal is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,28): sex_training is not a property on script pahslave or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygassellscript.psc(20,2): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygascorescript.psc(43,39): PAHPlayerSlaveFaction is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(161,43): PAHTrainCombat is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(162,43): PAHTrainPose is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(163,43): PAHTrainRespect is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(186,40): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(186,48): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(192,28): Config is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(192,35): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(193,32): CloneLeveledActorBase is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(194,44): GetValidActorBase is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(196,33): CloneLeveledEncounterZone is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(204,21): CleanActor is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(206,21): NpcEval is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(206,29): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\aygasstoragescript.psc(210,22): switchActors is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for aygasstoragescript.psc, compilation failed.

these are display model scripts for home sweet home:

Spoiler

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(11,31): variable dse_dm_QuestController is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(11,54): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(11,25): unknown type dse_dm_questcontroller
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(12,40): dse_dm_questcontroller is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(12,48): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(12,27): unknown type dse_dm_actiplaceablebase
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(14,10): dse_dm_actiplaceablebase is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(15,7): dse_dm_questcontroller is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshdisplaymodel.psc(15,12): none is not a known user-defined type

torture framework(itf):

Spoiler

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshitf.psc(11,28): CheckFurnitureIsEligible is not a function or does not exist

pahe scripts for home sweet home:

Spoiler

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(140,12): trainVaginal is not a function or does not exist

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(997,31): CuffsIron is not a property on script pahcore or one of its parents
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(997,12): TieUp is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(998,12): ChangeTiePose is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1216,12): TrainOral is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1217,12): TrainVaginal is not a function or does not exist
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\phhshstoragefunctions.psc(1218,12): TrainAnal is not a function or does not exist

more pahe script errors for aygas:

Spoiler

notice the folder structure of the error is trying to find pahe script sources in the sse format, but i still haven't updated the folder structure from oldrim so you'll need to copy pahe source scripts from data\scripts\source to data\source\scripts

4 hours ago, yeeyeeyaya said:

Is not working. Every single NPC in Whiterun said "Sorry, I am not interested." Did I do something wrong?

If you mean while trying to sell a slave?  Try an innkeeper or InnMaid (From Immersive wenches, if you have them) at an Inn for the first few slaves.  When you have sold a few slaves at the inn, then city residents will be more interested in buying slaves.

If you didn't mean while selling a slave, then nevermind.

something wrong in my game, I got 70 points and become a boss, but if I left my slave somewhere to prostitute , my slave don't belong to me anymore when I come back later.

even if I let them prostitute in my house, I go out and later when I am back home they don't belong to me either, some belong to other npc, some of them don't belong to anyone.

tag "your slave" show me "slave in unloaded area"

I installed pah 7.5.0

hsh 1.26sse

and you get a slave 0.58b

anyone have the same problem?

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, qzzzZ said:

something wrong in my game, I got 70 points and become a boss, but if I left my slave somewhere to prostitute , my slave don't belong to me anymore when I come back later.

even if I let them prostitute in my house, I go out and later when I am back home they don't belong to me either, some belong to other npc, some of them don't belong to anyone.

tag "your slave" show me "slave in unloaded area"

I installed pah 7.5.0

hsh 1.26sse

and you get a slave 0.58b

anyone have the same problem?

Papyrus.0.log 10.66 MB · 0 downloads

10mb log file would cause any mod to quit working, but that is the papyrus log being asked for in the pahe thread so i will review as stated:

your first 2 noticable issues are with nioverride and sd+

that log's too big for me to keep looking tho, you'll want to ask in general support or general tech support for help with that many problems

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

10mb log file would cause any mod to quit working, but that is the papyrus log being asked for in the pahe thread so i will review as stated:

your first 2 noticable issues are with nioverride and sd+

that log's too big for me to keep looking tho, you'll want to ask in general support or general tech support for help with that many problems

thanks a lot for helping me , sd+ caused my game CTD several times, i know that and decreased the chance of sd+

I played game from 5:00pm to 11:00pm, and didn't  CTD (after all it's 6 hours gameplay, it's the 10mb log)

the issues of my game is not big problems (I can play game normally just can't use some fuction like prostitute of You get a slave or mcm of pah 7.5.5)

thanks again for answer my question