Elsie LaVache for MME - v3.4

I'm stuck on the Finding the Truth quest.

I'm in Kynesgrove at the inn. I get the "Excuse me I'm looking for someone? " dialog option.

But I can't find who I'm looking for. I've asked everyone woman in Kynsegrove save the mine. I've spent in game hours here seeing if she'll show up and no luck.

Am 16.02.2022 um 01:56 Uhr sagte Miauzi:

Hallo Werte Modder,

ich verwende Skyrim in der "alten" SE-Version und beschäftige mich mit dem MME-Mod

in dem Zusammenhang bin ich auf Ihren Mod gestossen und würde ihn gerne integrieren.

Sie weisen daraufhin das Ihr Mod bei einem weiblichen Spieler-Charakter zu "Problemen" führt

Wie sieht dies aber bei einem Futa-Charakter aus?

Ich teste damit zur Zeit den MME-Mod - da wird er als "Weibchen" wahrgenommen.

Bei vielen anderen Interaktionen jedoch als "Männchen".

liebe Grüsse Eva

--

Übersetzung mit google:

Hello modder,

Ich nutze Skyrim in der "alten" SE-Version und beschäftige mich mit dem MME-Mod

In diesem Zusammenhang bin ich auf eure Mod gestoßen und möchte diese gerne einbinden.

Sie weisen darauf hin, dass Ihr Mod "Probleme" mit einem weiblichen Spielercharakter verursacht

Aber was ist mit einer Futa-Figur?

Ich teste gerade den MME-Mod damit - er wird als "weiblich" wahrgenommen.

Allerdings in vielen anderen Interaktionen als "männlich".

Liebe Grüße Eva

Ich gebe mal selbst ein update:

Ja - mit Futa-Charakteren geht das sogar perfekt

der "weibliche" Teil ist selbst Milchmädchen - der "männliche" Teil wird von "Elsie" akzeptiert so das es keine sprachlichen Probleme gibt.

Auch bei den Sex-Szenen werden die "richtigen" Stellungen ausgewählt.

Eva

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 2:59 AM, Talsar said:

I'm stuck on the Finding the Truth quest.

I'm in Kynesgrove at the inn. I get the "Excuse me I'm looking for someone? " dialog option.

But I can't find who I'm looking for. I've asked everyone woman in Kynsegrove save the mine. I've spent in game hours here seeing if she'll show up and no luck.

In the Braidwood Inn, find Ion. That Finding the Truth quest shouldn't even start if you don't have Ion installed so I assume you have her installed. She's in the Braidwood Inn in Kynesgrove.

Hope you all are doing great.

Hi guys I'm new here so this is my load order of Nexus Mods Manager along with mods (Image Link

Everytime I go to River wood traders and opens the door it just like Quest tells me to crashes (Video Link) Therefore I can not meet her.

Everything else for me is working well but everytime I opens the door game crashes I'm new to all this installing mods and stuff can anyone help and explain me in simpler terms why is the game crashing please, I want to fix this issue it's been 3 days I donno how to solve this, much appreciated ?

5 hours ago, chajapa said:

In the Braidwood Inn, find Ion. That Finding the Truth quest shouldn't even start if you don't have Ion installed so I assume you have her installed. She's in the Braidwood Inn in Kynesgrove.

no I don't have Ion. so why it even started I don't know. I'll add Ion and hopefully that will fix the problem.

Hello, with this mod apparently when start talking to anyone they don't say the "first sentence", they are just silent. When i dismiss them they say their usual reply.

Nobody does it, shopkeepers followers guards random people in the street...they all stay silent

Did i do something wrong or the mod does this?

Edited by wattbatt

Chajapa, how did you get Elsie to do emotes ( idles poses and such) during certain sentences?

For example during the early quest when you give her a milking cuirass and she says " You do? Please, can I see it?" she makes a` cute pose, but I don't see any data in the "SNAM idle animation" section for that dialoge. (usually that's where you can tell an npc what pose to use during dialogue.)

So basically I'm wondering how you got her to pose without using the SNAM section.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 4:12 PM, venomr said:

Chajapa, how did you get Elsie to do emotes ( idles poses and such) during certain sentences?

For example during the early quest when you give her a milking cuirass and she says " You do? Please, can I see it?" she makes a` cute pose, but I don't see any data in the "SNAM idle animation" section for that dialoge. (usually that's where you can tell an npc what pose to use during dialogue.)

So basically I'm wondering how you got her to pose without using the SNAM section.

Hey i wanted to experiment with that SNAM field too, but when i add an animation from a poser there i have this problem:

the NPC keeps the pose also for the next sentences, i dont understand how to make it go back to base idle after saying the sentence where i used the SNAM field

does it happen to you too?

About Elsie, in the very first dialogue when she undress and redress it's the VMAD field that calls a script of sexlab apparently; maybe it's the same in the cuirass moment you are talking about?

On 3/25/2022 at 2:20 AM, roknaraiwanson said:

What is it about this invisible You? Is it usefull or nessesary for something? Ithink someone invisible walking around and standing in your way,blocking chairs etc. a bit annoying.

can i disable him without issues?

I think Invisible you is the npc who says all your dialogue that starts with "you" for example

"you: Elsie, you got your gear ready?"

I'm using a mod that disables collision with any of my active followers, so maybe it will work for the "you" character as well. (I don't recall it ever getting in my way.)

Disable Follower Collision at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

7 hours ago, wattbatt said:

Hey i wanted to experiment with that SNAM field too, but when i add an animation from a poser there i have this problem:

the NPC keeps the pose also for the next sentences, i dont understand how to make it go back to base idle after saying the sentence where i used the SNAM field

does it happen to you too?

About Elsie, in the very first dialogue when she undress and redress it's the VMAD field that calls a script of sexlab apparently; maybe it's the same in the cuirass moment you are talking about?

It might depend on the animation. I've experimented with the Cicero Dance and the npc just does it once and then returns to a neutral position. Some animations simply don't work, but I've used the console command to perform them in game and they seem fine there. Type "sae" followed by the animation name to see what it looks like in game. For example

sae huga

This SNAM /VNAM field  is new to me so it's gonna be a lotta trial and error. Mostly error. I hope its as easy as editng the VNAM field since I really like that pose where the npc raises both arms and presents her breasts.

Edited by venomr
On 3/27/2022 at 12:47 AM, venomr said:

It might depend on the animation. I've experimented with the Cicero Dance and the npc just does it once and then returns to a neutral position. Some animations simply don't work, but I've used the console command to perform them in game and they seem fine there

Are you talking about vanilla animations? I'm using some posers and normally use poser hotkeys plus to show them, no need for console.

Do you mean that those custom animation from certain posers might not end after the dialogue sentence just because thats how they are coded? So theres nothing i can do about it?

Specifically i'm talking about pretty motion collection and GSposes

Edited by wattbatt
4 hours ago, wattbatt said:

Are you talking about vanilla animations? I'm using some posers and normally use poser hotkeys plus to show them, no need for console.

Do you mean that those custom animation from certain posers might not end after the dialogue sentence just because thats how they are coded? So theres nothing i can do about it?

Specifically i'm talking about pretty motion collection and GSposes

Ah yes, I'm talking about the vanilla animations. (I'm not familiar with poser hotkeys.) Maybe continuing to animate is a function of poser hotkeys?

Does poser hotkeys add more animations that can be used for the SNAM field? If so then maybe I can look through those and see what could work for me.

Maybe there's a way to have two animarions, one for the main pose and another that's a neutral pose. At least that would get around the animation never ending.

On 4/3/2022 at 12:59 AM, venomr said:

Ah yes, I'm talking about the vanilla animations. (I'm not familiar with poser hotkeys.) Maybe continuing to animate is a function of poser hotkeys?

Does poser hotkeys add more animations that can be used for the SNAM field? If so then maybe I can look through those and see what could work for me.

Maybe there's a way to have two animarions, one for the main pose and another that's a neutral pose. At least that would get around the animation never ending.

Poser hotkeys itself doesn't have animation, it's just a mod that adds an easy to use in-game menu to make npc pose, navigate through all poses, mark favorites and stuff.

The poses must be downloaded separately and added into poser hotkeys separately, but anyway:

what I did was, I noticed skyrim.esm has the section "idle poses" and all the vanilla poses are there obviously ; the .esp of the posers  have the same section, so i just put in the SNAM field of a dialogue some "idle animation" entries of the posers

A possible solution could be putting a "neutral" vanilla pose in the next sentence, so it deletes the posers' pose. Only thing is that vanilla poses work silly, like i tried a couple and some won't start, some will.

My goal would be to make a follower return to its usual "just standing there" pose, after it did a pose from a poser in the previous sentence.

I found a vanilla pose called "standing" but doesn't seem to kick in, while vanilla "applause 5" does, effectively removing my custom pose and making NPC return to default...mysteries... 

Edited by wattbatt
  • 3 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 1:56 AM, Miauzi said:

Hallo werter Modder,

ich verwende Skyrim in der "alten" SE-Version und beschäftige mich mit dem MME-Mod

in dem Zusammenhang bin ich auf Ihren Mod gestossen und würde ihn gerne integrieren.

Sie weisen daraufhin das Ihr Mod bei einem weiblichen Spieler-Charakter zu "Problemen" führt

Wie sieht dies aber bei einem Futa-Charakter aus?

Ich teste damit zur Zeit den MME-Mod - da wird er als "Weibchen" wahrgenommen.

Bei vielen anderen Interaktionen jedoch als "Männchen".

Hey Miauzi,

funktioniert diese Mod denn mit SE?
Ich suche gerade diesen Thread nach einer Antwort durch. 
Auf dem OP steht "Special Edition compatible: no", aber nachdem was hier so geschrieben wird funktioniert das anscheinend doch?

EN translation:
Hey Miauzi,

does this mod work with SE?
I've been searching this topic for an answer.
On the OP it mentiosn "Special Edition compatible: no", but from what I've seen written hier it does seem to work after all?

Baddy

Vor 2 Stunden sagte yamibaddy:

Hallo Miauzi,

funktioniert diese Mod denn mit SE?
Ich suche gerade diesen Thread nach einer Antwort durch. 
Auf dem OP steht "Special Edition compatible: no", aber nachdem was hier so geschrieben wird funktioniert das anscheinend doch?

DE Übersetzung:
Hallo Miauzi,

Funktioniert dieser Mod mit SE?
Ich habe dieses Thema nach einer Antwort durchsucht.
Auf dem OP steht "Special Edition compatible: no", aber nach dem, was ich hier geschrieben gesehen habe, scheint es doch zu funktionieren?

Bösewicht

ja - er funktioniert

aber

er kann andere Mods die umfangreiche Dialog-Optionen im Sprachmenü hinzufügen (z.B. Schwesternschaft von Diabella) blockieren

letztlich muss man dann als Spieler selbst entscheiden welcher Mod aktuell fürs eigene Spiel wichtig ist

20 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

letztlich muss man dann als Spieler selbst entscheiden welcher Mod aktuell fürs eigene Spiel wichtig ist

Das werde ich dann wohl herausfinden wenn ich endlich mal die modliste mit 5.000 mods zusammen habe^^

Vielen Dank!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hola, tengo una duda con respecto a los comportamientos de Elsie, cuando le doy la orden de que se quede quieta en un lugar o esperando me sigue de todas maneras y si le digo que ya no sea mas mi compañera y que se puede ir a casa me sigue igual como si fuese una seguidora activa. No tengo claro si es un bug mío o algo que paso duran la instalación del mod.

EN translation:

Hello, I have a question regarding Elsie's behavior, when I give her the order to stay still in a place or waiting she follows me anyway and if I tell her that she is no longer my partner and that she can go home she follows me as if she were an active follower; I am not sure if it is a bug of mine or something that happened during the installation of the mod.

Sorry for the ultra lag

• 4 months later...

FNIS shows errors when I use this mod. Without this mod they are not there.

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

On 1/9/2023 at 6:26 AM, xyzxyz said:

It's really difficult to get her and Ion talking during "Sisters".

I think the sisters quest is time based. Use a follower manager that allows multiple followers, then keep both of them with you while playing skyrim normally. 

Though sometimes there will be a new dialiogue to advance the quest, so be sure to interact with elsie/ion to see if a new option appears on the list.

Offering samples, is that the thing where she announces that she has "fresh milk" and does some posing? I think that will trigger a breastfeeding scene in sexlab, so if its not starting them I'm guessing that an actor is having trouble walking up to Elsie to start the animation, or that the activated actors aren't in the proper factions.

I think children are excluded, and also milk maids are excluded, but it should trigger for all generic male npcs in the area. I've even had dragons added by mods drop out of the sky and be like "fresh milk, really?" 

I  know there's a point in the quest where you return to Danica for a second time, so maybe that's what you have to do next? I think you have to speak with elsie's new dialogue option "heard from danica lately?" or something like that.

Edited by venomr
2 hours ago, venomr said:

I think the sisters quest is time based. Use a follower manager that allows multiple followers, then keep both of them with you while playing skyrim normally. 

Though sometimes there will be a new dialiogue to advance the quest, so be sure to interact with elsie/ion to see if a new option appears on the list.

Offering samples, is that the thing where she announces that she has "fresh milk" and does some posing? I think that will trigger a breastfeeding scene in sexlab, so if its not starting them I'm guessing that an actor is having trouble walking up to Elsie to start the animation, or that the activated actors aren't in the proper factions.

I think children are excluded, and also milk maids are excluded, but it should trigger for all generic male npcs in the area. I've even had dragons added by mods drop out of the sky and be like "fresh milk, really?" 

I  know there's a point in the quest where you return to Danica for a second time, so maybe that's what you have to do next? I think you have to speak with elsie's new dialogue option "heard from danica lately?" or something like that.

I'm stuck at the last stage now.  It says that the sisters and I are happy. And it stays that for days now.